HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it me or are the wemen in this area hard to get. Seems that everywere else you go the ladies are much easier to get along with.
Posted by: dockholiday ()
Date: April 10, 2007 11:12AM

I'm just asking because i have friends that come from out of town and say that this is the hardest place to get some love or should i say loven. Can some of you pro's tell me what you think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it me or are the wemen in this area hard to get. Seems that everywere else you go the ladies are much easier to get along with.
Posted by: cockholiday ()
Date: April 10, 2007 01:12PM

Its possible tha your "wemen" are a direct result of your stupidity.
Learn to spell, retard.

Re: Is it me or are the wemen in this area hard to get. Seems that everywere else you go the ladies are much easier to get along with.
Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 10, 2007 01:24PM

tequila

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 10, 2007 02:16PM

Your spelling aside (and we aint talking Tori), Washington is an interesting place to meet single women. Like New York, DC is flooded each season with bright eyed do-gooders from wealthy and middle class families who can afford to put them up in an apartment or a group house while their daughters go and intern or take a job at a non profit agency. These, for the most part are driven women. New Yorkers call these people "Glamour Girls" I do not believe we have agreed on a name for them down here yet.

That being said, these women will do a soul search for a few years and then marry and stay in the area, or go back home. That intern for Gary Condit was a perfect example: when it became clear she really had reason to stay here, she told her parents the Congressman was going to leave his wife for her. "Please mommy and daddy, just continue to pay the rent on my Adams Morgan apartment for just a few more months" she was begging her folks without actually saying the words.

I am getting away from the point. Women in the DC area, what do we know of them???

There are more single women than single guys their age.
Single woman are more likely to have a college or post 4 year degree.
young single woman in DC usually have a career focus. Not many of them are still waitressing after they graduate college.
Single women meet most of their friends and romantic others through work or are introduced by other friends. This keeps the dating/marriage pool small for them.
Single women is DC are more likely to feel "been there, done that"with guys they meet casually, and then move on.

And yes, ladies in other places may be easier to get along with innitialy, but remember, you are the one out of town. I have found the "I am from out of town" is an effective line to strike up a conversation - even when I have used it in DC. This makes the women fell in somewhat in control and more safe.

So what does one like you do to meet women? How about online? Match.com, JDate.com etc. But be prepared to be put through the same scrutiny you would if you met someone at a club.

A lady I work with is advertising on one of these sites. She always brings a friend to the initial first date. This unexpected friend will even the playing field if the guy turns out to be a creep. And even if the guy is not, the friend still gets a free meal out of it paid for by the guy.

You sir, need to use a different approach. You need to find people who will talk to you, who are conditioned to believe almost anything told to them, will agree to speak with you at least once a week. People who will actually get dressed up when they are going to see you. People who will not leave the room when you make a social faux-paux. You know what I am talking about sir, don't you? Yes sir, you need to meet women at church or AA meetings. AA meetings in a church would be ideal.

Also, if you have a Junior docHoliday running around, Parents Without Partners meetings are a great place to hook up. I know a guy who goes to them. These women have one or two kids at home with the babysitter (or their mother). Many of these women may only get out of the house for a social event once or twice a month. These women may be hungry for attention from the opposite sex. To them, in the short run at least, you, sir, may be a "catch" or at least worthy of some of their time.

So you have Church, AA, Parents Without Partners Meetings. Check it out and get back to us with your results.

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: April 10, 2007 02:30PM

dockholiday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm just asking because i have friends that come
> from out of town and say that this is the hardest
> place to get some love or should i say loven. Can
> some of you pro's tell me what you think?

Drive around a trailer park, your spelling is actually better than some of their residents so they might take you for a smart one or just settle for inflatable "wemen".

Posted by: § ()
Date: April 10, 2007 02:56PM

The spelling of "wemen" could be phonetically correct if he were Cheech Marin.

For reference, just replace the "w" in "wemen" with an "s".

Now that's what I call a sticky situation. -§

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: April 10, 2007 05:42PM

Attachments:
lovenwemen.jpg

Posted by: here is help ()
Date: April 10, 2007 06:52PM

Just go to a club, get them drunk, then take them home and screw them. Who wants anything long term nowadays. Unless you like handing over half your property or waking up to some bitch saying "what are you thinking about".

Date: April 10, 2007 07:13PM

I would never use a dating service or picked up women from church AA meetings. I'd say 75% of the women who date online are 300lbrs or just plain freaky. I've met the best women at parties of friends or social groups events.

If you're looking to get laid, go to any bar and buy the women shots. I'd give you my line,but then we would have to deal with copyright laws etc... Getting the women laughing is your goal.

If you're looking for long term settle down type then join some social groups, like a soccer league, softball, hiking club. You'll find plenty of hotties there. Also try some of the sponsored events, like group trips to the Gold Cup by http://www.partydc.com/v2/ These events seem to bring a lot of groups of single women.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: April 11, 2007 12:17AM

gee, the original poster sounds like he would really fit in at the Gold Cup! Not!

Anyway, Radiophile should write a dating column. That is such good information. You could also meet nice girls at a gym like Gold's Gym. Usually girls that like to work out are usually not drunks or druggies because they know that is not healthy. Neither is having sex with guys when they hardly know them so I suggest you start out trying to be friends with a girl first. A lot of young people play soccer, softball and kickball in leagues. That might help you meet people.
Good luck. try to be polite and use nice language and do not speed or talk about drugs or bad things like police records.

trickie

Posted by: dockholiday ()
Date: April 11, 2007 10:21AM

Fuck all yall but thanks for the feedback. Radio said some good shit. Cockholiday pray nobody finds out your identity computer shit talker. Still glad i found the site. Next time I'll use spell check bitches.lol

Date: April 11, 2007 10:57AM

dockholiday Wrote:
> Fuck all yall but thanks for the feedback. Radio
> said some good shit. Cockholiday pray nobody finds
> out your identity computer shit talker. Still glad
> i found the site. Next time I'll use spell check
> bitches.lol

Foul language and a bad attitude will get you nowhere with the "bitches", sir.

May I suggest

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/11/2007 10:59AM by Radiophile.
Attachments:
dfd.jpg

Date: April 11, 2007 12:04PM

Once on the old howard stern show there was a smoking hot babe and she was dating a guy that looked and dressed like Jerry Garcia minus the $$$. Stern asked why such a hot babe was dating someone like that and she said he knows how to talk to a woman.

Honestly it has to be in the rap. I knew a girl that had a huge rack and modeled swimwear. She dated a guy who had no job, no money, a car with plastic for windows and dents all around and lived at home with his parents. He looked like an even skinnier version of Mick Jagger yet he was banging her each night. When they went out she also picked up the check.

If you ever figure it out please let me know.

Posted by: Don I. ()
Date: April 11, 2007 12:38PM

I think the women around here are a bunch of Nappy-headed ho's.

Posted by: cockholiday ()
Date: April 11, 2007 12:46PM

Dock really would rather smoke pole anyway...

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: April 11, 2007 12:57PM

Go the giant in Patriots plaza across from GMU Campus. Lots of hotties shopping there. Strike up a conversation about how Cucumbers are sensuous

Date: April 11, 2007 01:47PM

Try the Target store in Burke. I don't care what anyone says there are some hot women in there. MILFs and all.

Date: April 11, 2007 01:55PM

ferfux Wrote:
> Go the giant in Patriots plaza across from GMU
> Campus. Lots of hotties shopping there. Strike
> up a conversation about how Cucumbers are sensuous

No, vegetables are sensual, people are sensuous. Must I be the only voice of reason around here? Oh, ferfux - do not bring this up again. All of us here should try to avoid situations that would require Docs direct interaction with vegetables...

And Doc, expanding on my advise earlier; If you want to meet women who can not immediately run from you and who are conditioned to believe anything - no matter how cockamamie - try a Catholic church. Just to be blatantly specific so you can not say later you didn't understand, I said a Catholic church, NOT a Catholic school.

Date: April 11, 2007 09:54PM

Best Buy seems to attract some cuties

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 12, 2007 10:06AM

Was it over when the Germans bomber Pearl Harbor???
Nothing is over until we say its over!

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 12, 2007 10:39AM

forget it.... he's rolling.

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: April 12, 2007 11:36AM

And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...

Date: April 12, 2007 01:15PM

oh man. somebody put these guys on double secret Probation.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2007 01:15PM by ferfux.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 12, 2007 07:25PM

496 Wrote:
> Was it over when the Germans bomber Pearl
> Harbor???
> Nothing is over until we say its over!

Lol that line was from some movie or TV show. I use it every once in a while where is it from?

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 12, 2007 07:35PM

I use it every once in a while where is it from?

Animal House.

Shame on you for not knowing that off the top of your head!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 13, 2007 11:44AM

This could be the start of a new thread: Top 5 Fav comedies

Animal House
Caddyshack
Blazing Saddles
Old School
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Date: April 13, 2007 11:50AM

Wow, an off-topic post in an off-topic thread. Who knew it could happen.

But the list you gave is very generic... it's what everyone would say. Any list that doesn't include Better Off Dead isn't legit anyway.

Posted by: fairFuckerxOr ()
Date: April 13, 2007 09:22PM

6th best comedy THe GangBang of FairF4x0r'd mother.

Posted by: Goats head soup ()
Date: April 13, 2007 09:42PM

Don't go through life son being fat, dumb and stupid.

Posted by: Dean Wormer ()
Date: April 14, 2007 08:56AM

Goats head soup Wrote:
> Don't go through life son being fat, dumb and
> stupid.

The time has come for someone to put his foot down. And that foot is me.

My exact words were:

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Put a sock in it, boy, or else you'll be outta here like shit through a goose.

Date: April 14, 2007 09:06AM

Can we get back to how to talk to women????

If the original poster wishes to strike up a conversation with a member of the opposite sex, try approaching the unsuspecting female and ask about her cat. When she asks how you know she had a cat, tell her she appears to be the kind of person who would love animals. She will take it from there.

8 times out of 10, the lovely young lady will have a cat and she will most likely drive a honda - another conversation starter. The odds are in your favor here.

Be very aware though, if the conversation turns to her therapist or her mother, you may be in for a long one sided conversation. The upside though, your chance of getting lucky just improved exponentially. She has to have something interesting to tell her therapist next Wednesday.

Chick: Drive Honda, has cat, likely sees therapist and has a love-hate-love relationship with her mother. You should be able to take it from here.

Date: April 14, 2007 09:25AM

sorry, I knew it was something like that. My grade average is like that of Mr Blutosky + 0.0

Date: April 14, 2007 12:34PM

Dude, Buy a woman's magazine. Turn to were it says "where to meet men" GO THERE.

Also, clean yourself up. Dress in the same fashion of clothes of the women you want to come home with. Preppy girls? dress preppy. Goth chicks? Dress Goth. Approach a group of girls and make lite conversation. you will be less threatoning than approaching a single girl and they will be more comfortable and off their guard of you "hitting" on them.

Date: April 14, 2007 01:13PM

could I have 10,000 marbles please

Date: April 14, 2007 01:22PM

Goats head soup, look at my thumb, GEEZ your dumb!

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: April 14, 2007 01:27PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Can we get back to how to talk to women????
>
>
> If the original poster wishes to strike up a
> conversation with a member of the opposite sex,
> try approaching the unsuspecting female and ask
> about her cat. When she asks how you know she had
> a cat, tell her she appears to be the kind of
> person who would love animals. She will take it
> from there.

I would not suggest trying this technique...

Date: April 14, 2007 01:48PM

Sup Genevieve, hows your cat?

Date: April 14, 2007 02:16PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Radiophile Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Can we get back to how to talk to women????
> >
> >
> > If the original poster wishes to strike up a
> > conversation with a member of the opposite sex,
> > try approaching the unsuspecting female and ask
> > about her cat. When she asks how you know she
> had
> > a cat, tell her she appears to be the kind of
> > person who would love animals. She will take it
> > from there.
>
> I would not suggest trying this technique...

Odds are, Gen has a cat - or two.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2007 05:59PM by Radiophile.

Date: April 14, 2007 06:01PM

ferfux Wrote:
> Dude, Buy a woman's magazine. Turn to were it
> says "where to meet men" GO THERE.
>

Where to meet men? Hooters!!!!!!!

Date: April 14, 2007 09:49PM

radiophile is correct.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: April 15, 2007 03:08AM

Radiophile Wrote:
> Can we get back to how to talk to women????
>
>
> If the original poster wishes to strike up a
> conversation with a member of the opposite sex,
> try approaching the unsuspecting female and ask
> about her cat. When she asks how you know she had
> a cat, tell her she appears to be the kind of
> person who would love animals. She will take it
> from there.
>
> 8 times out of 10, the lovely young lady will have
> a cat and she will most likely drive a honda -
> another conversation starter. The odds are in your
> favor here.
>
> Be very aware though, if the conversation turns to
> her therapist or her mother, you may be in for a
> long one sided conversation. The upside though,
> your chance of getting lucky just improved
> exponentially. She has to have something
> interesting to tell her therapist next Wednesday.
>
>
> Chick: Drive Honda, has cat, likely sees therapist
> and has a love-hate-love relationship with her
> mother. You should be able to take it from here.

Haha i am so trying that....."hey! you must have a cat!!!" hahahahahah

Date: April 15, 2007 09:59AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> radiophile is correct.

Truer words have been spoken.

Signed

Radiophile

Date: April 15, 2007 10:29AM

ten points if you can identify the general make of the cats.

Date: April 15, 2007 11:42AM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> ten points if you can identify the general make of
> the cats.

Cats don't come in makes....

Date: April 15, 2007 11:58AM

4wheeler Wrote:
> RESton Peace Wrote:
> -----
> > ten points if you can identify the general make
> of
> > the cats.
>
>
> Cats don't come in makes....

From what I remember, they come in liters. But I am not a women, nor do I drive a honda or in therapy. Can any women here at FFXU confirm my liter theory?

Date: April 15, 2007 01:23PM

I suppose all things could be measured in liters.

And 4wheeler, you're either no fun at parties due to your lack of a sense of humor, or you are mentally deficient.

Or both.

Date: April 15, 2007 04:54PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
> I suppose all things could be measured in liters.
>

Actually some can be measured in grams and even kilos....

Posted by: Pau ()
Date: April 16, 2007 08:11AM

umm ur best chance is to go into DC and pick up some chicken heads .

Posted by: Endo_Foodie ()
Date: April 17, 2007 01:47PM

two words:

MILF

Posted by: § ()
Date: April 17, 2007 02:25PM

Actually, that's four by acronym, five if you include "to" between the "L" and "F". -§

Posted by: PhishPhan ()
Date: April 19, 2007 09:58PM

This is the funniest shit ever... I love that cat and Honda bit,,,shejuss!!!! How do yall come up with this shit... LMAO

Date: April 21, 2007 04:58PM

fist off dock, , you have to know and have a certain attitude,
You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays.

Also you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, Dock . When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: April 21, 2007 05:48PM

Dating by Ferfux: Tips for Shallow Guys that Want Shallow Women

Date: April 21, 2007 06:06PM

Sup, Genevieve? How's your Cat?

Date: April 21, 2007 07:02PM

Genevieve Wrote:
> Dating by Ferfux: Tips for Shallow Guys that Want
> Shallow Women

Don't waste your time... he's a dorky teenager who has never had a girlfriend. We'll be reading about his shooting spree in five years.

Date: April 21, 2007 08:49PM

ferfux Wrote:
> fist off dock, , you have to know and have a
> certain attitude,
> You move across the room. And you don't talk to
> her. You use your face. You use your body. You use
> everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send
> out this vibe and I have personally found that
> women do respond. I mean, something happens.
> The attitude dictates that you don't care whether
> she comes, stays, lays, or prays.
>
> Also you never let on how much you like a girl.
> "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots.
> "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act
> like wherever you are, that's the place to be.
> "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you
> find out what she wants, then order for the both
> of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will
> have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke
> with no ice." And five, now this is the most
> important, Dock . When it comes down to making
> out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led
> Zeppelin IV

Did I see that movie? I did not need to; I lived it!

Posted by: WestOx ()
Date: April 22, 2007 11:09PM

FairF4x0r Wrote:
> Genevieve Wrote:
> -----
> > Dating by Ferfux: Tips for Shallow Guys that
> Want
> > Shallow Women
>
>
> Don't waste your time... he's a dorky teenager who
> has never had a girlfriend. We'll be reading
> about his shooting spree in five years.

You are just jealous cuz Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear and when I do it's usually something unusual

Posted by: D2 ()
Date: April 23, 2007 11:16AM

4wheeler Wrote:
> RESton Peace Wrote:
> -----
> > I suppose all things could be measured in
> liters.
> >
>
>
>
> Actually some can be measured in grams and even
> kilos....

Dear 4Wheeler

Refer to Radiophile's post -
"cats come in liters" -

Should be LITTERS! Do you get now?

Home of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave!

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: April 24, 2007 09:32PM

i didn't read any of these posts but it looks like a funny topic and so mariokart gives the thumbs up. put it nt he archvies, one day many years from now i will read it but not today, tomorrow, next week, this year, or the next several years.

Date: April 28, 2007 12:35PM

Liters versus Litters. Yeah, I screwed up. I still hate the damn cats, but love the women who love them.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 29, 2007 01:44AM

dockholiday Wrote:
> I'm just asking because i have friends that come
> from out of town and say that this is the hardest
> place to get some love or should i say loven. Can
> some of you pro's tell me what you think?

umm... well here in the civilized world, women expect you to treat them like people and they dislike the whole "stay in kitchen or bedroom ONLY!" approach. i know you are thinking "what kind of made world have i come to?!" so perhaps you should return to your inbred tribal life of mullets, shotguns and trucks.

ok... that's really exaggerated... but hey, it was fun. anyway, there are few ways of getting females... but it depends on what kind of female and/or stage in life.

1) the good way - a lasting relationship
this is crazy to hear but women like men for who hey are more than what you look like. get to know them like a friend but do not wait to long to make a move as being categorized as friend is almost always permanent. you need to _listen_ (not just hear) to what they have to say, so shared intrests are best. ok... there are bitches out there who only want your cash and guys with a perfect body of an Adonis or the princesses of the world... but you don't want to put up with that shit... nobody does. at first look it is aesthetics (oh sorry... "looks") but in the end, you could be a that Adonis that gets rejected for being and asshole. for this reason, becoming a friend isnt super hard as it's not one of those genetically programmed things.

2) the alpha dog way - short relationship
some women go for the "bad boys" who separate themselves like an alpha dog of the pack. physical attraction is important in this role. much is based on domination of... well... everything? being in control. my knowledge of this isn't vast as these relationships are brief or turn into the next way.

3) the asshole's way - abusive relationship and unfortunately long lasting
the "asshole boyfriend" is this guy. it's like it sounds, you are a total jerk. this is an abusive relationship in which the dominant person degrades and demoralizes the other. saying things like "you are worthless and nobody likes you... but i love you anyway" is one of the underhanded phrase such a person would use. an abusive parent (usually the father) that does the same to the female's mother is almost guaranteed to seek out these relationships. additionally, the male is, just about always, completely controlling in aspects of the female's life, like who can be her friend if anyone. i have dealt with people like this firsthand who seriously needed two [bullets] in the head.

4) one night stand
lots of alcohol is involved. all the normal genetically and socially written rules are just noise in the background. it pretty much plays out from there.

as for yourself, you have to play to the genetically programmed aspects like smelling nice *cough*no BO*cough* and be clean. that's very basic but will do.

one thing that i have been wondering is the statistic that says 50% of marriages end in divorce: how many are from previously divorced people?! (i know someone who has been married and divorced 7, yes, SEVEN times.) i think a small group is throwing of the numbers.

oh... and statistically, relationships in which the people have more in common last far longer than the "opposites attract" bullshit. oh... one more thing: opposites OR alcohol + retards = "domestic dispute"

there are always exceptions to the rules but they apply in general. oh... and if she gets a five-o-clock shadow... ABORT AND RUN!

that's my info on the subject, take it or leave it.

Radiophile Wrote:
> From what I remember, they come in liters.

liters?! awesome!... but... who would but a liquefied cat? do you have to pay for the drain-o they use to melt the cat or do they use a blender. come to think of it... do they make one big pool of melted cats? i mean... liquefied cat sounds nice and all but i don't want to get all fur... i want some real melted flesh in there.

if anyone knows more about this, i would love to know. i cant seem to find anything useful about this using search engines.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: April 29, 2007 09:41AM

Gravis Wrote:

> Radiophile Wrote:
> -----
> > From what I remember, they come in liters.
>
> liters?! awesome!... but... who would but a
> liquefied cat? do you have to pay for the drain-o
> they use to melt the cat or do they use a blender.
> come to think of it... do they make one big pool
> of melted cats? i mean... liquefied cat sounds
> nice and all but i don't want to get all fur... i
> want some real melted flesh in there.
>
> if anyone knows more about this, i would love to
> know. i cant seem to find anything useful about
> this using search engines.

I have already apologized the the spelling mistake. I hope the people here can forgive me, especially the wemen.

It is good to hear from you again, Gravis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/29/2007 09:42AM by Radiophile.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 29, 2007 04:02PM

Radiophile Wrote:
> I have already apologized the the spelling
> mistake. I hope the people here can forgive me,
> especially the wemen.

look... i know it doesnt seem like a big deal. a misspelling here. a typo there. well wake up and smell the coffee! one day a typo when through the mail and what happens, an assasination and then world war i and from that world war ii! check your spelling... or do you want world war iii. we know your terrorist ways of insighting global warfare and i will not stand for it! now put on some golf cleats and get on the ship!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/30/2007 10:41AM by Gravis.

Posted by: CatWeman ()
Date: April 29, 2007 09:34PM

ferfux Wrote:
> fist off dock, , you have to know and have a
> certain attitude... I mean I just send
> out this vibe and I have personally found that
> women do respond. I mean, something happens.

Heads up DockHoliday... wemen don't like egos. It's an illusion some men hold. :-P

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: April 30, 2007 09:38AM

Gravis Wrote:

> look... i know it doesnt seem like a big deal. a
> misspelling here. a type there. well wake up and
> smell the coffee! one day a typo when through the
> mail and what happens, an assasination and then
> world war i and from that world war ii! check
> your spelling... or do you want world war iii. we
> know your terrorist ways of insighting global
> warfare and i will not stand for it! now put on
> some golf cleats and get on the ship!

Welcome back gravis.

"a type there"?

"one day a typo when through..."?

check your spelling!!!

Don't wear your golf cleats on the inflatable dingy!

Date: May 01, 2007 09:19AM

CatWeman Wrote:
> ferfux Wrote:
> -----
> > fist off dock, , you have to know and have a
> > certain attitude... I mean I just send
> > out this vibe and I have personally found that
> > women do respond. I mean, something happens.
>
>
>
> Heads up DockHoliday... wemen don't like egos.
> It's an illusion some men hold. :-P

While I don't use the "bad guy" or "big ego" approach, it does work well for one of my buddies. Depends on the guy and the type of women you want. I think some women see the bad guy or risk taker as something taboo and naughty, or perhaps, they just like the guy because he isn't wishy washy and is passionate about what he believes.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 09, 2020 07:39PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.