HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fed up w/ Pediatric Dentistry - Shariff, Fair Lakes
Posted by: Need new pediatric dentist ()
Date: April 08, 2010 02:01PM

That's it, I'm done dealing with the pediatric dentist office in Fair Lakes (Pediatric Dentistry, Dr. Shariff's office). Anyone recommend a good pediatric dentist in the area? We care more about level of care than what insurance they take.

Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fed up w/ Pediatric Dentistry - Shariff, Fair Lakes
Posted by: blah blah ()
Date: April 08, 2010 08:56PM

Dr. Skordalakis in Sterling off Rt 7 is the best. He may be a bit out of your way.

Posted by: Yahweh ()
Date: April 08, 2010 09:01PM

Is Kramer still around in Burke? He was great. I guess it's been 15+ years, so maybe not...

Posted by: Ellipse Resident ()
Date: April 08, 2010 09:41PM

Would Fairfax Corner be a convenient location? I know one there.

Posted by: why me ()
Date: April 08, 2010 11:21PM

Kramer is still in Burke. Great guy. My two daugters go there every six months. He does a great job keeping me informed as to what is going on in their mouths developmentally. We have been very happy with Him and His staff for the past 10 years or so.

Posted by: Yahweh ()
Date: April 08, 2010 11:52PM

op- go to Kramer in Burke.
I didn't hate dentists until I had to go to an adult butcher. Now, I am a rabid antidentite.

"Dentists, who needs them. Along with the blacks and the Jews."

Posted by: toothfairy ()
Date: April 09, 2010 08:09AM

Why do your kids need a pediatric dentist?? Mine and lots of other kids do well with a regular dentist. What about your dentist, does he/she take children as patients? You presumably know, like and trust the dentist that works on your mouth, so take your kids there.

Posted by: looking for dentist ()
Date: April 09, 2010 09:54AM

@toothfairy - we were looking for a pediatric dentist because they have about 3 years additional training that regular dentists, particularly working with kids who w/ crooked teeth who are prime canditates for braces (as is the case with our kids). Pediatric dentists are specialized to work with work with kids' developing/changing jaws/bones/teeth. Thanks for all the other suggestions, though, I'll check out Kramer in Burke, it is the most convenient.

Posted by: OoglyMoogly ()
Date: April 09, 2010 12:53PM

Gary Kramer in Burke is great!!!!Have gone there with both my kids for 18 years!!!!!!A++++++

Posted by: ;dviaen;ae ()
Date: April 11, 2010 10:57AM

No kidding - Dr. Scott Leaf is the best pediatric dentist around. He's also a really nice guy. He has offices in Springfield and Burke. He's awesome with kids; his staff is good, too. Great dentist! We went to him for years, from when my kids were 3 until they left for college. Highly recommend!

Posted by: Good Service ()
Date: June 09, 2010 12:58PM

I just got back from taking my kid to Dr. Sharif and it was great. My kid wasn't on our insurance last year when we first went (emergency visit - slipped on the playground and busted his lip - but no tooth nerve damage), so I am not sure what you mean by not caring about what insurance they take.

They were pleasant, thorough and considerate. Not sure why you had such a bad experience, but ours was great, highly recommend her and her team. Are we talking about the same dentist? http://www.shohrehsharif.com/

Posted by: IANIAN DENTISTS ()
Date: June 12, 2010 11:04AM

SHEN IS AN IRANIAN DENTIST?

Is that correct?

OR IS IT ANOTHER PERSON?

Posted by: andre agassi ()
Date: June 13, 2010 06:14PM

I strictly go to female dentists :)

Posted by: smoking a j nothing big ()
Date: June 13, 2010 06:57PM

this bitch is famous, plus she play all day like cable, im a pimp baby, i run a stable, i got h-0-e-s's, high heels and hoe gear is how she dresses, your too square and im a true player, aint lookin for a cuddler a poo bear, i need a bitch thats gonna move some work, do some dirt, if she can't than i aint goosin her, usin her, squirt cars in her face, shes ready, super unleaded, super saucy super what your not.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.