HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Neal Augenstein is a race baiter
Posted by: Western Fairfax ()
Date: April 03, 2020 10:57AM

Neal Augenstein loves to hate on Virginia. In his latest article he claims that the law prohibiting the wearing of masks in Virginia was driven by the existence of the Klu Klux Klan in Virginia. He adds "at least in part" in order to cover his ass, but we know that he wants people to think of Virginia as a Klan loving redneck State full of racists. He goes on and on but fails to mention the part of the law that states "However, the provisions of this section shall not apply to persons...engaged in...other activities and wearing protective masks which are deemed necessary for the physical safety of the wearer or other persons". The Governors Executive Order does not have to be amended. Read the letter of the law Neal, you fucking race baiting piece of shit.

https://wtop.com/local/2020/04/mask-wearing-guidance-counters-existing-virginia-dc-laws/

https://law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-422/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Neal Augenstein is a race baiter
Posted by: Liberal hate machine ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:05AM

Bringing race into something where race is not an issue.

I’ll bet he’s a member of the #Liberal Hate machine.

Posted by: Western Fairfax ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:23AM

Dammit, I knew I should have copied the original article. It has since been updated and the part about Northam needing to amend his executive order is gone and he changed the wording to reflect the true intent of the law. Someone got to Neal and pointed out the errors of his ways...except for the KKK part obviously.

"Virginia’s law, at least in part, was driven because of the Ku Klux Klan: “It shall be unlawful for any person over 16 years of age to, with the intent to conceal his identity, wear any mask, hood or other device,” in public. The law is a Class 6 felony, with punishment from one to five years in prison."

"However, since the intent of wearing a makeshift mask is to prevent transmission of disease, rather than conceal an identity, it would not be enforceable in Virginia."

Posted by: takes him 2 minutes to say name ()
Date: April 03, 2020 11:35AM

that fucker talks like a retard. How he's on radio is baffling.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: April 03, 2020 01:25PM

Hood wearing Klansmen in Virginia (Northam?) were literally years ahead of the medical community in protecting citizen's health.

Posted by: K3HYC ()
Date: April 03, 2020 02:27PM

That guy is an obvious band geek who somehow managed to avoid his mother's basement.

Posted by: klanocrat ()
Date: April 05, 2020 05:26PM

the klan was started and pretty much totally Democrats...

Posted by: Old White Man ()
Date: April 05, 2020 05:38PM

Neil the libtard was never a gas pump jockey , 7-11 clerk Or a 7-11 clerk cuz the reason was negros and white trash dropouts robbin people with sawed off rifles and shotguns as well as pulling switch blades and using zip guns from NYC when they passed that law

Now everyone is committing felonies wearing masks wait till they figure out about the robbin. I even saw a white man open carrying a Glock wearing a mask heading into a Food Lion on rt 1 , considering that it was near Hagel Circle I don't blame him I went in feeling much more secure though by his presence and never heard a single peep out of nobody

Posted by: Herbert Kornfeld ()
Date: April 05, 2020 06:31PM

Neil is one of my people, doesn't work Saturdays and loves the gischmilka.

Posted by: Fudge Packer ()
Date: April 05, 2020 09:32PM

Is Neal a pitcher or catcher?

Posted by: Coz I D ()
Date: April 06, 2020 07:54AM

Neal makes a habit of talking only when he has a dick in his mouth and one in his ass.

Posted by: ENT ()
Date: April 08, 2020 07:51PM

Dude needs surgery to remove whatever excess tissue mskes him sounds like he's pinching his nose.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.