HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
COVID-19 - Idiots in NoVA Stores
Posted by: Reading Readerer ()
Date: April 02, 2020 10:13AM

I went to Wal Mart yesterday, idiots abound. Here's a few examples:

1) The Creeper - Either people don't know what six feet means, or they don't care. When someone is in front of a shelf I need, I stand back and wait. Other shopping idiots run around me and grab stuff, or when I finally make it to the shelf you've got tailgaters hanging around you

2) The Mask Failer - It's shocking how many people I see with an N95 mask that wear them wrong, like their noses are out and there's a huge between their mask and their face. Shame to see good masks going to waste like that, give them to a hospital if you're going to be dumb

3) The COVID In-Store Daycare - Moms with little kids running up and down the aisles. WHY? No wonder other areas said part of the lockdown is one family member per household that goes to the store, maybe Northam needs to do that

4) The Checkout Jumper - a few times in our nicely-social-distanced line we had people just come up and cut in, oblivious there is a line there. One couple I encountered didn't care, the girlfriend convinced the weak boyfriend to just rush a register and start unpacking. I kind of blame Wal Mart for this, they had staffed checkout lanes too close and aren't removing some shelving and other displays to mark out waiting spots on the floor like Costco and Aldi have done

5) The Ungloved Produce Sampler - people without gloves pawing all over nonwrapped produce to find the perfect morsel. Just take a bundle of bananas and stick with it, stop touching everything

6) Nextdoor Busybody Pointless Posters - "I went to such and such store an hour ago and they are well-stocked" "Do they have [insert obvious high-demand product here] ?" "I don't know, I was looking for something else"

Overall this has convinced me masks are necessary in public from here on out if you must go out. I thought this was an educated area of the country but too many residents either don't have any sense or are too self-absorbed to care. I confess I am ashamed the thought crossed my mind that the idiots during this crisis may be a self-resolving problem but that is horrible to say when considering the medical professionals are at risk saving these people.

Glove up and mask up if you must go out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: COVID-19 - Idiots in NoVA Stores
Posted by: jeezus H christ ()
Date: April 02, 2020 11:10AM

You are 100% of the fucking problem here.

Re: COVID-19 - Idiots in NoVA Stores
Posted by: Panic, fear, oh lordy I'm libtar ()
Date: April 02, 2020 11:16AM

Apply for a job and help Walmart.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.