HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
These trump terds don’t realize they make Obama look awesome every time they bring up the doctor thing
Posted by: Too dumb to realize it ()
Date: March 24, 2020 04:31AM

They bring up the ‘keeping doctor thing’ over and over again. Why? It’s literally in 8 years, the only mistake Obama made. We’ll take it. It’s the only thing you bring up and it wasn’t even a lie. He made a mistake. You terds make Obama look awesome and even greater, by bringing that one thing up. Can’t thing of another mistake in 8 years. Trump lies 100 times a day. The world loves Obama and has no respect for trump and you’re so damn insecure about it. Obama got way bigger crowds and trump cried about that too. Stop being butthurt. He’ll never be Obama. Obama is the greatest president ever. He gave trump a great economy, only to watch trump fuck it up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: These trump terds don’t realize they make Obama look awesome every time they bring up the doctor thing
Posted by: * ()
Date: March 24, 2020 07:04AM

Too dumb to realize it Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it wasn’t even a lie. He made a mistake.

This.

Re: These trump terds don’t realize they make Obama look awesome every time they bring up the doctor thing
Posted by: Wrong!! ()
Date: March 24, 2020 07:54AM

* Wrote:
> Too dumb to realize it Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it wasn’t even a lie. He made a mistake.
>
> This.

You don’t know what you’re talking about. He only said it once and quickly corrected himself. See the video for proof:

https://youtu.be/iGAdrQ2RpdM

Posted by: My point is.... ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:05AM

Wrong!! Wrote:
> * Wrote:
> -----
> > Too dumb to realize it Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > it wasn’t even a lie. He made a mistake.
> >
> > This.
>
>
> You don’t know what you’re talking about. He
> only said it once and quickly corrected himself.
> See the video for proof:
>
> https://youtu.be/iGAdrQ2RpdM
My point is that every time they want to put down Obama, they only bring this up. You can name 50 lies a day by trump, they literally point to one thing, in 8 years by Obama making his legacy look even better

Posted by: the point is ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:19AM

By your 300 "Trump" posts a day you are a pathetic triggered little man.

Posted by: Mohammed is a pedophile ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:54AM

Attachments:
4E1F2FE0-74D2-47C1-AED1-34983C113857.jpeg

Posted by: Laura ()
Date: March 24, 2020 08:55AM

Ha
Attachments:
90704917_144413313771107_7753272239729934336_n.jpg

Posted by: You do ()
Date: March 24, 2020 09:22AM

Mohammed is a pedophile Wrote:
> .

Just ask him out already

Posted by: The truth hurts ()
Date: March 24, 2020 09:39AM

Trump was the second-worst candidate in history. Unfortunately, the idiot democrats decided that they wanted to run the worst in history against him.

Posted by: You respond ()
Date: March 24, 2020 02:08PM

the point is Wrote:
> By your 300 "Trump" posts a day you are a pathetic
> triggered little man.

You respond 300 times a day. I guess you’re the triggered little fool

Posted by: Sorry Bro... ()
Date: March 24, 2020 02:26PM

You respond Wrote:
> the point is Wrote:
> -----
> > By your 300 "Trump" posts a day you are a
> pathetic
> > triggered little man.
>
> You respond 300 times a day. I guess you’re the
> triggered little fool

Not me....I just see the shit everyday.

Posted by: Kill Obamacare ()
Date: March 24, 2020 02:29PM

Too dumb to realize it Wrote:
> They bring up the ‘keeping doctor thing’ over
> and over again. Why? It’s literally in 8 years,
> the only mistake Obama made. We’ll take it.
> It’s the only thing you bring up and it wasn’t
> even a lie. He made a mistake. You terds make
> Obama look awesome and even greater, by bringing
> that one thing up. Can’t thing of another
> mistake in 8 years. Trump lies 100 times a day.
> The world loves Obama and has no respect for trump
> and you’re so damn insecure about it. Obama got
> way bigger crowds and trump cried about that too.
> Stop being butthurt. He’ll never be Obama.
> Obama is the greatest president ever. He gave
> trump a great economy, only to watch trump fuck it
> up.

My insurance premiums have tripled in the last 8 years because of that fucking asshole Obama. Leftist fucks are making working people pay for everyone.

Posted by: LongLive ObamaCare ()
Date: March 24, 2020 03:47PM

^^^ Whoever is running your plan must be an idiot.

My healthcare is less expensive and better every year.

Posted by: DunceHat ()
Date: March 24, 2020 05:27PM

Obama and his administration lied numerous times. The media just didn't cover it as such and they never will because well he is a Democratic. How many times does Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff lie and media covers for them. The media truly is the enemy of the people. They pick sides instead of being the referee. 87% of journalist are liberals so imagine how they will cover the news.

Posted by: Gerry angry;-) ()
Date: March 24, 2020 06:17PM

Attachments:
979063A8-8B5B-4726-84EB-3EDFF8733012.jpeg

Posted by: Um, ok, jr ()
Date: March 24, 2020 06:35PM

DunceHat Wrote:
> Obama and his administration lied numerous times.
> The media just didn't cover it as such and they
> never will because well he is a Democratic. How
> many times does Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff lie
> and media covers for them. The media truly is the
> enemy of the people. They pick sides instead of
> being the referee. 87% of journalist are liberals
> so imagine how they will cover the news.

Half trump’s administration quit or is in jail. The media doesn’t make up stuff. Imagine that, his own administration quit on him last two years and you only blame media. His supporters are uneducated. Trump told you that himself

Date: March 25, 2020 10:37AM

Many of those who quit were "establishment types" He wants people who is going to carry out his agenda not their own. Every promise he made during the election he has fulfilled. When was the last time a President has done that. I know Mexico is not paying for the wall but it is still being built. The liberal media will not give him credit for his accomplishments.

While I don't like his antics at times, the man is getting the job done. I particularly love when he jabs at the media. They truly are the enemy of people. They silence conservative viewpoints and carry the water for the Democratic Party. If the media was honest there would be no need for FOX NEWS and conservative radio and TV stations. The existence of these alternative media outlets illustrates the absence of right leaning ideology in news media. Liberals are afraid of honest debates on issues. They know they will lose on merits so they omit it intentionally. They wholeheartedly believe in diversity but not diversity of thought.

Date: March 25, 2020 10:46AM

By they way I voted for Democrats most of my adult life. I'm a Trumpster. I have an Master's degree and shhhhhh.....I'm Black.

Posted by: You’re under a spell ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:58AM

DunceHat Wrote:
> Many of those who quit were "establishment types"
> He wants people who is going to carry out his
> agenda not their own. Every promise he made
> during the election he has fulfilled. When was
> the last time a President has done that. I know
> Mexico is not paying for the wall but it is still
> being built. The liberal media will not give him
> credit for his accomplishments.
>
> While I don't like his antics at times, the man is
> getting the job done. I particularly love when he
> jabs at the media. They truly are the enemy of
> people. They silence conservative viewpoints and
> carry the water for the Democratic Party. If the
> media was honest there would be no need for FOX
> NEWS and conservative radio and TV stations. The
> existence of these alternative media outlets
> illustrates the absence of right leaning ideology
> in news media. Liberals are afraid of honest
> debates on issues. They know they will lose on
> merits so they omit it intentionally. They
> wholeheartedly believe in diversity but not
> diversity of thought.

Hmmm, he promised a better health care plan. We still have Obamacare. He promised a big beautiful way. Nobody can find it. Right before midterm elections, he promised big tax cut for middleclass. He’s kept no promises. His people quit, because they wanted to work for someone that knew what they we’re doing

Posted by: ifixedit4u ()
Date: March 25, 2020 12:05PM

Dematards don't realize they make Trump look awesome every time this bitch opens her ugly, foul, mouth!
Attachments:
impeachNP.png

Date: March 25, 2020 02:17PM

He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax rate 3 percentage points for everyone(including the rich). He wants to make them permanent but Dems will block it. Dems don't believe in tax cuts. I'm sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he has spent much of his energy fighting the Russia Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from Dems every step of the way. Trump could promise parts of the Green New Deal and Dems would still find a way to resist. Imagine what he could have accomplish without Dems and the media antagonizing him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the media antagonism that's bothersome.

The one thing I've learned over the past 3 years about Liberals(including the media). They only believe in free speech if it agrees with their ideology otherwise its racists, sexist, dangerous, etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?

Posted by: You’re it ()
Date: March 25, 2020 03:11PM

DunceHat Wrote:
> He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax rate
> 3 percentage points for everyone(including the
> rich). He wants to make them permanent but Dems
> will block it. Dems don't believe in tax cuts. I'm
> sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he has
> spent much of his energy fighting the Russia
> Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from Dems
> every step of the way. Trump could promise parts
> of the Green New Deal and Dems would still find a
> way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> accomplish without Dems and the media antagonizing
> him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the media
> antagonism that's bothersome.
>
> The one thing I've learned over the past 3 years
> about Liberals(including the media). They only
> believe in free speech if it agrees with their
> ideology otherwise its racists, sexist, dangerous,
> etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?

You’re exactly the type of uneducated voter trump aims for. He loves his supporters to be under a spell and you pass that test. The fact that you believe this is insane, but whatever

Posted by: McCain was a piece of shit ()
Date: March 25, 2020 04:24PM

DunceHat Wrote:
>

Trump had a repeal and replace plan for Obamacare ready to go. It passed the House. The Senate had 50 votes and Pence was already in the Capitol ready to break the tie. Then that brain-cancered asshole traitor songbird McLoser gave his "thumbs down" and killed it. This after Trump flew him back up to D.C. from Arizona after McLoser committed to voting for the measure. He said he didn't like that the bill didn't follow regular order. why didn't McLoser tell McConnell that before Trump had him fly back to D.C.?

Posted by: Uruguay ()
Date: March 25, 2020 04:45PM

You’re it Wrote:
> The fact that you believe this is insane, but whatever.

What a great debate.

Posted by: () ()
Date: March 25, 2020 04:46PM

OP: Show me proof!
Everyone else: Shows proof.
OP: Whatever, sheep.

What a faggot.

Posted by: Try loving Americans first ()
Date: March 25, 2020 04:59PM

() Wrote:
> OP: Show me proof!
> Everyone else: Shows proof.
> OP: Whatever, sheep.
>
> What a faggot.

Trump screwed the pouch on this one
Just admit it and move on

Date: March 25, 2020 06:05PM

Everything bad is Trump's fault. Every single policy Trump has proposed or had passed the media went out there way and find a sob story of how that policy has negatively affected them. Some examples: the travel ban, the wall against the caravan, the ICE raid on the Poultry plant in Mississippi. All you read and saw in the media were sob stories of some illegal immigrant affect by these policies. The WAPO and NY times sent reporters to Honduras and did multiple front page stories of illegal immigrants who were deported under Trump.

Obama deported more illegals than any president(google it). The WAPO and NY Times never did stories about illegal immigrants being deported. You never hear stories in this same media about how illegal immigrants negatively affect our country: MS13 gang killings, the DUI accidents that kill innocent Americans, child rapes, the impact on our public schools teaching illiterate children in their native tongue who don't speak English. Why is that? They don't even use the work illegal or undocumented anymore trying to blur the lines between legal and illegal immigration. The left doesn't want to have an honest debate because they will lose on the facts. A huge majority of Americans support legal immigration. If they knew all the facts a small minority would support illegal immigration.

The ICE raid in at the Poultry plant. ALL 5 major liberal network had as their lead story the 11 year old girl crying about her daddy being arrested. What they didn't cover was that 680 illegal immigrants stole SSN numbers to get those jobs(felonies). What they also did not highlight was after the RAID, Americans(primarily poor and Black) came in an accepted those jobs "that Americans won't do".

The media never interviewed any of 3 million people lost their health insurance under Obamacare. They never interviewed the people who premiums doubled or tripled under Obamacare. They never interviewed people who had $12,000 deductible and $15,000 yearly premiums. No they portrayed Obamacare as the best things since Medicaid.

Look at the media coverage now. They are blaming Trump for Coronavirus. Defending China and blame Trump. Don't blame the democratic mayor of NYC or the democratic Governor of NY. DeBlasio could have cancelled those Chinese festivals in the month of February. No we couldn't do that because well it's racist to single out Chinese festivals that may have people from Wuhan, China in attendance. Political correctness caused this outbreak in NY. No it's Trump's fault. He didn't enact that racist travel ban from China fast enough.

There was no also no blame for Nancy/Chuck and Democrats for holding up the 2 trillion stimulus package. DEMS never get blame in the news media. It's great to be a Democrat.

Posted by: Mark j ()
Date: March 25, 2020 06:58PM

LongLive ObamaCare Wrote:
> ^^^ Whoever is running your plan must be an idiot.
>
>
> My healthcare is less expensive and better every
> year.

You are a liar

Posted by: If.... ()
Date: March 25, 2020 07:56PM

McCain was a piece of shit Wrote:
> DunceHat Wrote:
> -----
> > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax
> rate
> > 3 percentage points for everyone(including the
> > rich). He wants to make them permanent but Dems
> > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax cuts.
> I'm
> > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he
> has
> > spent much of his energy fighting the Russia
> > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from
> Dems
> > every step of the way. Trump could promise
> parts
> > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still find
> a
> > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > accomplish without Dems and the media
> antagonizing
> > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the
> media
> > antagonism that's bothersome.
> >
> > The one thing I've learned over the past 3
> years
> > about Liberals(including the media). They only
> > believe in free speech if it agrees with their
> > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist,
> dangerous,
> > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?
>
> Trump had a repeal and replace plan for Obamacare
> ready to go. It passed the House. The Senate had
> 50 votes and Pence was already in the Capitol
> ready to break the tie. Then that brain-cancered
> asshole traitor songbird McLoser gave his "thumbs
> down" and killed it. This after Trump flew him
> back up to D.C. from Arizona after McLoser
> committed to voting for the measure. He said he
> didn't like that the bill didn't follow regular
> order. why didn't McLoser tell McConnell that
> before Trump had him fly back to D.C.?

Dumbass, why do you think he killed it? It’s because trump promised a better health care plan and didn’t deliver. Blame McCain, dummy, but trump promised you zombie voters something better and he didn’t deliver

Posted by: Love the facts ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:29PM

DunceHat Wrote:
>

Libtards hate facts.

Posted by: Did he? ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:05PM

Love the facts Wrote:
> DunceHat Wrote:
> -----
> > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax
> rate
> > 3 percentage points for everyone(including the
> > rich). He wants to make them permanent but Dems
> > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax cuts.
> I'm
> > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he
> has
> > spent much of his energy fighting the Russia
> > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from
> Dems
> > every step of the way. Trump could promise
> parts
> > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still find
> a
> > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > accomplish without Dems and the media
> antagonizing
> > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the
> media
> > antagonism that's bothersome.
> >
> > The one thing I've learned over the past 3
> years
> > about Liberals(including the media). They only
> > believe in free speech if it agrees with their
> > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist,
> dangerous,
> > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?
>
>
>
>
> Libtards hate facts.

Nothing funnier than a trump terd trying to project on to us. All we have our facts. Trump loves you uneducated voters, though

Posted by: Smelly paki ()
Date: March 25, 2020 11:41PM

Attachments:
919E7BBE-7F6F-469B-9167-609BD4AFD38E.jpeg

Posted by: Dumfrieskid ()
Date: March 26, 2020 06:14AM

It's "turds" not terds.

Posted by: special kind of retarded u r ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:14AM

Did he? Wrote:
> Love the facts Wrote:
> -----
> > DunceHat Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax
> > rate
> > > 3 percentage points for everyone(including
> the
> > > rich). He wants to make them permanent but
> Dems
> > > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax
> cuts.
> > I'm
> > > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he
> > has
> > > spent much of his energy fighting the Russia
> > > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from
> > Dems
> > > every step of the way. Trump could promise
> > parts
> > > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still
> find
> > a
> > > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > > accomplish without Dems and the media
> > antagonizing
> > > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the
> > media
> > > antagonism that's bothersome.
> > >
> > > The one thing I've learned over the past 3
> > years
> > > about Liberals(including the media). They
> only
> > > believe in free speech if it agrees with
> their
> > > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist,
> > dangerous,
> > > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Libtards hate facts.
>
>
> Nothing funnier than a trump terd trying to
> project on to us. All we have our facts. Trump
> loves you uneducated voters, though

Exactly. "our" facts. Which, of course means just things that you libfags WANT to be true. Thanks for confirmed what we already knew shitard. Know that you and your kind are hated by the people who love this country and will being paying you back for your treason soon.

Posted by: trunps lies kills Americans! ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:20PM

Did he? Wrote:
> Love the facts Wrote:
> -----
> > DunceHat Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax rate
> > > 3 percentage points for everyone(including the
> > > rich). He wants to make them permanent but Dems
> > > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax cuts.I'm
> > > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he has
> > > spent much of his energy fighting the Russia
> > > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from Dems
> > > every step of the way. Trump could promise parts
> > > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still find a
> > > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > > accomplish without Dems and the media antagonizing
> > > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the media
> > > antagonism that's bothersome.
> > >
> > > The one thing I've learned over the past 3 years
> > > about Liberals(including the media). They only
> > > believe in free speech if it agrees with their
> > > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist, dangerous,
> > > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for us?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Libtards hate facts.
>
>
> Nothing funnier than a trump terd trying to
> project on to us. All we have our facts. Trump
> loves you uneducated voters, though

Yeah, that false news helps explain the crazy away.

Anytime they attack the person or call names because they cannot argue the facts

Posted by: Mohammed is a pdophile ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:37PM

Somebody is really angry :-)

Attachments:
BF3D1995-347D-4B8F-B2D0-6EA6D023A7F5.png

Posted by: That’s projecting again ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:16PM

trunps lies kills Americans! Wrote:
> Did he? Wrote:
> -----
> > Love the facts Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > DunceHat Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax
> rate
> > > > 3 percentage points for everyone(including
> the
> > > > rich). He wants to make them permanent but
> Dems
> > > > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax
> cuts.I'm
> > > > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he
> has
> > > > spent much of his energy fighting the
> Russia
> > > > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from
> Dems
> > > > every step of the way. Trump could promise
> parts
> > > > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still
> find a
> > > > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > > > accomplish without Dems and the media
> antagonizing
> > > > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the
> media
> > > > antagonism that's bothersome.
> > > >
> > > > The one thing I've learned over the past 3
> years
> > > > about Liberals(including the media). They
> only
> > > > believe in free speech if it agrees with
> their
> > > > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist,
> dangerous,
> > > > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for
> us?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Libtards hate facts.
> >
> >
> > Nothing funnier than a trump terd trying to
> > project on to us. All we have our facts. Trump
> > loves you uneducated voters, though
>
>
> Yeah, that false news helps explain the crazy
> away.
>
> Anytime they attack the person or call names
> because they cannot argue the facts

Projecting is your middle name. All you trumpsters do is name call

Posted by: Liberal hate machine ()
Date: March 29, 2020 07:55PM

trunps lies kills Americans! Wrote:
> Did he? Wrote:
> -----
> > Love the facts Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > DunceHat Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > He did give us a tax cut. He lowered the tax
> rate
> > > > 3 percentage points for everyone(including
> the
> > > > rich). He wants to make them permanent but
> Dems
> > > > will block it. Dems don't believe in tax
> cuts.I'm
> > > > sure he could have tackled Healthcare but he
> has
> > > > spent much of his energy fighting the
> Russia
> > > > Collusion Hoax and fighting resistance from
> Dems
> > > > every step of the way. Trump could promise
> parts
> > > > of the Green New Deal and Dems would still
> find a
> > > > way to resist. Imagine what he could have
> > > > accomplish without Dems and the media
> antagonizing
> > > > him. While I expect Dems to resist, its the
> media
> > > > antagonism that's bothersome.
> > > >
> > > > The one thing I've learned over the past 3
> years
> > > > about Liberals(including the media). They
> only
> > > > believe in free speech if it agrees with
> their
> > > > ideology otherwise its racists, sexist,
> dangerous,
> > > > etc. Aren't we happy they can think for
> us?
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Libtards hate facts.
> >
> >
> > Nothing funnier than a trump terd trying to
> > project on to us. All we have our facts. Trump
> > loves you uneducated voters, though
>
>
>

Yeah, that false news helps explain the crazy
> away.
>
> Anytime they attack the person or call names
> because they cannot argue the facts

Very true. Libturds hate Americans.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.