HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Will the FCPS High School Seniors Graduate this year?
Posted by: FfxU Armchair Thinker ()
Date: March 21, 2020 11:01AM

Graduation is around June something for most schools.

With no mandated learning- how will their credits count?

Yes I saw the announcement on FCPS about the AP/IB credits, but what about the rest of the kids?

What about those were were failing but needed the extra semester to get better grades to pass and never got the chance? Sucks to have to do an extra year because school was shut down not even their fault.

I have $20 on school will be cancelled the rest of this school year and the seniors get their diplomas in the mail and that's it. everyone else will just be promoted and there will be extra instructional days in the 2020-21 calendar for extra learning to catch kids up since they will have been out so long.

And those that already paid for their class rings, senior party, portraits, plane tickets for relatives to attend, hotels, etc etc....a huge clusterfuck.

Thoughts my fellow FFUers?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Will the FCPS High School Seniors Graduate this year?
Posted by: Top10Percent ()
Date: March 21, 2020 11:13AM

High school diplomas are overrated.

Posted by: Fcps fcps ()
Date: March 21, 2020 03:24PM

FCPS will do distance learning the rest of the school year. No graduation ceremony but students will all graduate. Underclassmen will all finish online. School will resume as normal in August. There will be no days added to any year. No extra sessions.

Posted by: no promxxx ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:12AM

Bummer NO prom will not get any pussy for a while yet unless you take your sister to the prom in the basement. What is up with HS girls these days do you have a few ho's that do it all.. a few that just give BJ"s.. or do a lot of them mess around. What percent give up the pussy. what percent save the pussy and give head. DO the goody goody girls at least give hand jobs

Posted by: Nothing matters ()
Date: March 22, 2020 11:54AM

Nope. And it doesn't matter because there's no colleges to go to. And that doesn't matter because the world is ending anyway.

Posted by: Anna Lewine ()
Date: June 16, 2020 12:04PM

I hope that the next education year will be usual. But I can say that I like the online format of studying because I can use a lot o additional resources such as edubirdie and have more free time. A lot of students want to have some writing help when they prepare their thesis. And I know that a vast majority prefer https://edubirdie.com/thesis-writing-help as the most reliable platform. I often use this resource and always get high quality content.

Posted by: FCPS Parent ()
Date: June 16, 2020 12:28PM

2020 grads should have an asterisk on their diplomas based on not actually completing their courses. FCPS implemented social promotions to get all the kids moved up a grade. At least the younger kids will have time to make up for the set back but the reality is that their diplomas will be tainted too.

Posted by: vcuxe ()
Date: June 16, 2020 12:29PM

Anna Lewine Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope that the next education year will be usual.
> But I can say that I like the online format of
> studying because I can use a lot o additional
> resources such as edubirdie and have more free
> time. A lot of students want to have some writing
> help when they prepare their thesis. And I know
> that a vast majority prefer href="https://edubirdie.com/thesis-writing-help">h
> ttps://edubirdie.com/thesis-writing-help
as
> the most reliable platform. I often use this
> resource and always get high quality content.

Based on your post I would suggest you start over again in 3rd Grade.

Posted by: Facts iz Facts ()
Date: June 16, 2020 01:19PM

Nope. Seniors should have to repeat a year of actual in person,face to face, classroom instruction. No diploma for little Johnny who spent most of the year, at home, fucking off and playing with his weiner.

Posted by: Kaylee Brown ()
Date: November 25, 2020 06:36AM

College days can be scary for most of us, as whole new concepts are thrown at you. Unlike the school writing level, Writing is crucial to many college classes. Professors are going to be so strict and tend to look for key elements in each paper. A thesis statement is an imperative trait to form a strong essay, and it unifies and provides direction for a piece of Writing. Also, it determines your grade and future too. As thesis statements are essential for obtaining good grades, most of the students opt for thesis paper help services to make their paper reliable. Most of the thesis helpers have good knowledge and experience along with the degree to write an impressive thesis. Your paper needs to focus on three key elements- audience, purpose, and content, and dissertation helpers and thesis help online services can take your burden away. During my master's, I was also feeling stuck in completing my paper. Then I got to know about the dissertation help services, and I must say, they were high in professionalism and helped me to win the battle. With their editing and data analysis help, they provided the committee finally accepted it. Now I can finally move on.
https://www.edumagnate.com/thesis-help.html

Posted by: HNBDN ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:41PM

Posted by: N6CMG ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:43PM

Posted by: D6WUP ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:47AM

Posted by: badabing ()
Date: November 27, 2020 08:58PM

GRADUATE THEM ALL WITH 4.0s and EXTRACURRICULAR HIGH MERITS - FAIRNESS AND SAMENESS
FOR ALL

Posted by: FCPS pedos ()
Date: November 28, 2020 02:55PM

They will graduate virtually as the fat counselors, administrative staffers, and teachers sit home doing what they do best, ordering takeout and watching Netflix. They are lucky they don't have to attend in person as they would probably get molested and abused and learn nothing in the corrupt FCPS school system.

Posted by: ghust ()
Date: November 28, 2020 04:12PM

FCPS pedos Wrote:
> They will graduate virtually as the fat
> counselors, administrative staffers, and teachers
> sit home doing what they do best, ordering takeout
> and watching Netflix. They are lucky they don't
> have to attend in person as they would probably
> get molested and abused and learn nothing in the
> corrupt FCPS school system.

Are the "students" even aware that they are still in school?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 29, 2020 12:47PM

FCPS pedos Wrote:
> They will graduate virtually as the fat
> counselors, administrative staffers, and teachers
> sit home doing what they do best, ordering takeout
> and watching Netflix. They are lucky they don't
> have to attend in person as they would probably
> get molested and abused and learn nothing in the
> corrupt FCPS school system.

You have it exactly wrong. Sure there are some people in FCPS who have figured out how to work the system so that they can continue to get paid while doing as little as possible. That is true of most large organizations. They are NOT the problem.

The problem in FCPS is with people who are working extremely hard to pursue an agenda which is different than the agenda of making sure that as many students as possible get a high quality education at a reasonable cost to the Fairfax County taxpayers. Fairfax County schools would be so much better if we had leadership that was willing to stand up to all the special interests and say "Go fuck yourselves" when those groups insist that the interests of their group deserved preference. That is true whether we are talking about academically advanced kids from rich neighborhoods or about immigrant kids from poor ones, or teachers unions. Fairfax County schools would be so much better if we had teachers who were empowered and committed to the idea that grades were a reflection of whether the student had adequately mastered the subject, and if the student had not the student got an "F".

Its easy to buy into the idea special treatment for special cases if you only look at those special cases. When you honestly look at the impact of that treatment on others though it becomes much harder. A school system educating over 180,000 students can't satisfy the needs of everyone. Certainly not at a reasonable cost to the taxpayers. For those individuals who find this inadequate there is the option of private school.

Posted by: 7XKVY ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:37AM

Posted by: JPPNX ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:51PM

Posted by: UCXMP ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:22AM

Posted by: VYJC3 ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:34PM

Posted by: 7ETNE ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:24PM

Posted by: X7K4X ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:03PM

Posted by: Iuraf ()
Date: December 10, 2020 02:15PM

Nobody knows. Times are really challenging nowadays. Everything is very uncertain nowadays, but we are hoping for the best. Someday, everything will be back to normal. I am 100% sure about that. But until then, we have to be very careful. This too shall pass. I've also had my graduation this year. Unfortunately, we couldn't organise our prom properly. The good thing though, was that he had graduation attire bought from https://evess.co/pages/graduation-attire and that made us feel a little bit closer to the good times.

Posted by: obiedobie ()
Date: December 10, 2020 03:29PM

As long as they pay their class dues they'll be good to go!

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: January 23, 2021 06:52PM

I also graduated this year

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2021 07:04PM by DANNY.

Posted by: dkvlk ()
Date: January 23, 2021 08:30PM

DANNY Wrote:
> Interesting question

Well, FCPS is already asking parents to pony up $50 for caps and gowns. Whether or not their will be a graduation ceremony is left to be seen. At this point I say I highly doubt it. Will that $50 be refunded.....of course not. But what parent is not going to get their kid a cap and gown for fear that if by some miracle there is a graduation that their kid would be left without the "required uniform"?

Posted by: DANNY ()
Date: July 28, 2021 12:53PM

There are many ways by which one can get good reviews about essay services (like Essay Online. The first way to look into it is to read how well complaints about such site are dealt with. If you read enough complaints, you will surely end up reading something that would be very helpful for you in making your decision about where to have your essay written. The rogue online essay writing service site won't invest much in the development and research, since they're just about filling their own pockets. If you're going to sign up for these sites, make sure you know they can deliver on their promises of quality articles. If you can find enough people who are satisfied and give recommendations to the service provider, you can be pretty sure that you're onto a good thing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2021 02:11PM by DANNY.

Posted by: Grig Woods ()
Date: August 12, 2021 06:25AM

In addition, there are many advantages in the form of reasonable prices and a high level of service. I don't know much about the companies that operate in this market, but judging by the reviews, we can say that this handmade writing review company is not the best place to order student papers. If you are interested in their service, then follow this link and check out the prices and examples of work, but I am sure that there is a better service.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.