HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Trunpz Lie Timeline
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 19, 2020 05:14AM

Trunpz Lie Timeline ... sad!

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming in from China.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 26: “We're going very substantially down, not up.”

February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling sick should go to work.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

March 9: “This blindsided the world.”

How Many Americans will die because of trunks lies?

Attachments:
irresponsible-cl.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trunpz Lie Timeline
Posted by: Trumpz Lies Kills Americans! ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:02AM

Believing trunps lies will kill you

Attachments:
6386d7684b5c1834bb1d783e9723526bc3d7357153bb2ffa75558aaa0802dc14.jpg

Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: March 19, 2020 09:35PM

Make Lying Wrong Again!

We all know what the real problem is ... Obama is always better all the time in all ways.

Attachments:
528a6fe196e30f647fb6867ce0d06fa8ac9d424b0887b334b78fbd0f05536ed8.png

Posted by: Bye ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:20PM

Posted by: just more ()
Date: March 20, 2020 01:41PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trunpz Lie Timeline ... sad!
>
>
> January 22: “We have it totally under control.
> It’s one person coming in from China. It’s
> going to be just fine.”
>
> February 2: “We pretty much shut it down coming
> in from China.”
>
> February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under
> control in the USA… Stock Market starting to
> look very good to me!”
>
> February 25: “CDC and my Administration are
> doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”
>
> February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s
> going to go away… They have studied it. They
> know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a
> vaccine.”
>
> February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a
> couple of days is going to be down to close to
> zero.”
>
> February 26: “We're going very substantially
> down, not up.”
>
> February 27: “One day it’s like a miracle, it
> will disappear.”
>
> February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies.
> We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly
> we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something
> like this. But we're ordering a lot of different
> elements of medical.”
>
> March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you
> don't think that could have an impact, or much of
> an impact, on corona?”
>
> March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot
> of very exciting things are happening and
> they’re happening very rapidly.”
>
> March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of
> thousands of people that get better just by, you
> know, sitting around and even going to work —
> some of them go to work, but they get better.”
>
> March 5: “I NEVER said people that are feeling
> sick should go to work.”
>
> March 5: “The United States… has, as of now,
> only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working
> very hard to keep these numbers as low as
> possible!”
>
> March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good
> job in this country at keeping it down… a
> tremendous job at keeping it down.”
>
> March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday,
> anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re
> there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests
> are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The
> transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as
> perfect as that but pretty good.”
>
> March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it.
> People are surprised that I understand it… Every
> one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so
> much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural
> ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of
> running for president.”
>
> March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers
> double because of one ship that wasn't our
> fault.”
>
> March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and
> fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
> March 9: “This blindsided the world.”
>
>
> How Many Americans will die because of trunks
> lies?
>
>
> .

Fake news.

Posted by: Trunz Epic Leadership Failure! ()
Date: March 20, 2020 04:58PM

January 22: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. It’s going to be just fine.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA… Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

February 25: “CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus.”

February 25: “I think that's a problem that’s going to go away… They have studied it. They know very much. In fact, we’re very close to a vaccine.”

February 26: “The 15 (cases in the US) within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero.”

February 28: “We're ordering a lot of supplies. We're ordering a lot of, uh, elements that frankly we wouldn't be ordering unless it was something like this. But we're ordering a lot of different elements of medical.”

March 2: “You take a solid flu vaccine, you don't think that could have an impact, or much of an impact, on corona?”

March 2: “A lot of things are happening, a lot of very exciting things are happening and they’re happening very rapidly.”

March 4: “If we have thousands or hundreds of thousands of people that get better just by, you know, sitting around and even going to work — some of them go to work, but they get better.”

March 5: “The United States… has, as of now, only 129 cases… and 11 deaths. We are working very hard to keep these numbers as low as possible!”

March 6: “I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down… a tremendous job at keeping it down.”

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. They’re there. And the tests are beautiful…. the tests are all perfect like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship that wasn't our fault.”

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on CoronaVirus.”

New lie on anti-viral drugs if just false hope.

Posted by: It would suck to be you ()
Date: March 20, 2020 05:39PM

Bro, you might as well give up. No matter what you say or post, Trump is going to take you liberal babies to the cleaners come election time.

Lolz!

Posted by: reality1 ()
Date: March 20, 2020 06:26PM

He has literally done everything wrong... and obviously has no clue what he is doing. He should go find the business book on Managing during a Crisis. The steps to take are VERY CLEAR - I've taken it... literally doesn't have a clue.

Posted by: that would be ()
Date: March 20, 2020 06:42PM

reality1 Wrote:
> He has literally done everything wrong... and
> obviously has no clue what he is doing. He should
> go find the business book on Managing during a
> Crisis. The steps to take are VERY CLEAR - I've
> taken it... literally doesn't have a clue.

fake news

Posted by: Da Truthiness! ()
Date: March 20, 2020 06:53PM

Trunpz Lie Timeline ...

New lie on anti-viral drugs if just false hope

We all know the coronavirus was created by the Chinese to kill off Fox New fools!
;)

Slapity-slap-slap
Hahahha!

Attachments:
1ea9232546250953f85994ee0c21b1c4b046d9231af50a37a5563bcd6e421cb2.jpg

Posted by: Libshits are finito ()
Date: March 20, 2020 07:12PM

It would suck to be you Wrote:
> Bro, you might as well give up. No matter what you
> say or post, Trump is going to take you liberal
> babies to the cleaners come election time.
>
>
> Lolz!

I can’t wait until that glorious day!

Attachments:
CF58D9F0-5A04-4FAA-8879-A5970EF9E17D.jpeg

Posted by: reality2 ()
Date: March 20, 2020 07:34PM

reality1 Wrote:
> He has literally done everything wrong... and
> obviously has no clue what he is doing. He should
> go find the business book on Managing during a
> Crisis. The steps to take are VERY CLEAR - I've
> taken it... literally doesn't have a clue.

The only thing you've taken is up the ass.

Posted by: Trunz Epic Leadership Failure! ()
Date: March 20, 2020 08:40PM

Trunpz Lie Timeline ...

New lie on anti-viral drugs if just false hope

We all know the coronavirus was created by the Chinese to kill off Fox New fools!
^^^^
No, it was Obama & Hillary in the Ukraine. Fox Fact!!

Attachments:
6386d7684b5c1834bb1d783e9723526bc3d7357153bb2ffa75558aaa0802dc14.jpg

Posted by: GAY=Gerry Aids Yet" ()
Date: March 20, 2020 09:12PM

Boring

Posted by: Added Trunpz Lie Timeline ()
Date: March 21, 2020 05:13AM

Trunz Lie Timleine Just Kills Americans!

Trump made this remark while touring the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. Here’s a larger excerpt of Trump’s comment from the White House’s record:

I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down. We’ve really been very vigilant, and we’ve done a tremendous job at keeping to down.

But who would have thought? Look, how long ago is it? Six, seven, eight weeks ago — who would have thought we would even be having the subject? We were going to hit 30,000 on the Dow like it was clockwork. Right? It was all going — it was right up, and then all of a sudden, this came out.

At the time Trump made this comment, cases of COVID-19 in the United States had jumped to over 300.

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
This comment also came during Trump’s visit to the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time, the United States had only conducted about 2,000 coronavirus tests.

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”
Again, this comment was made during Trump’s visit to the CDC in Georgia.

March 6: “I don’t need to have the numbers double b/c of 1 ship that wasn’t our fault.”
Again, this comment was made as Trump toured the CDC facility in Georgia. At the time, the Grand Princess cruise ship was being held off the coast of San Francisco, California, and carrying passengers sickened with COVID-19. Here’s a video of Trump’s comment:

Replying to @atrupar
"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship" -- Trump explains that he doesn't want to let people off the Grand Princess cruise ship because he doesn't want the number of coronavirus cases in the country to go up

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on Coronavirus.”
This comment was published on Trump’s Twitter account.

March 9: “The Fake News media & their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation.”
This comment also comes from Trump’s Twitter account.

March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.”
Trump made this comment while speaking with reporters on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators. Trump’s full comments can be seen in a transcript from the White House:

Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it’s over 100 different countries. And it hit the world.

And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.

We want to protect our shipping industry, our cruise industry, cruise ships. We want to protect our airline industry — very important. But everybody has to be vigilant and has to be careful.

March 13: National Emergency Declaration.
Trump declared a National Emergency to help the government respond to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 13, 2020.

How many American lives would have been saved if trunp told the truth?

Attachments:
f02c0bb45d0bd4dbd65dc3ff1794c41aa259cd00546c3ebc26ebde986a0a94f8.jpg

Date: March 24, 2020 12:22PM

Exactly!

Posted by: () ()
Date: March 24, 2020 04:54PM

Democrats are gay.

Posted by: Trumz Epic Leadership Failure! ()
Date: March 24, 2020 07:32PM

^^^ Sorry, I do not speak incel.

Trumz Lie Timleine Just Kills Americans!

Trump made this remark while touring the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. Here’s a larger excerpt of Trump’s comment from the White House’s record:

I think we’re doing a really good job in this country at keeping it down. We’ve really been very vigilant, and we’ve done a tremendous job at keeping to down.

But who would have thought? Look, how long ago is it? Six, seven, eight weeks ago — who would have thought we would even be having the subject? We were going to hit 30,000 on the Dow like it was clockwork. Right? It was all going — it was right up, and then all of a sudden, this came out.

At the time Trump made this comment, cases of COVID-19 in the United States had jumped to over 300.

March 6: “Anybody right now, and yesterday, anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like the letter was perfect. The transcription was perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that but pretty good.”
This comment also came during Trump’s visit to the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time, the United States had only conducted about 2,000 coronavirus tests.

March 6: “I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

March 6: “I don’t need to have the numbers double b/c of 1 ship that wasn’t our fault.”
Again, this comment was made as Trump toured the CDC facility in Georgia. At the time, the Grand Princess cruise ship was being held off the coast of San Francisco, California, and carrying passengers sickened with COVID-19. Here’s a video of Trump’s comment:

Replying to @atrupar
"I like the numbers being where they are. I don't need to have the numbers double because of one ship" -- Trump explains that he doesn't want to let people off the Grand Princess cruise ship because he doesn't want the number of coronavirus cases in the country to go up

March 8: “We have a perfectly coordinated and fine tuned plan at the White House for our attack on Coronavirus.”

March 9: “The Fake News media & their partner, the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus situation.”

Trump made this comment while speaking with reporters on Capitol Hill after meeting with Republican senators. Trump’s full comments can be seen in a transcript from the White House:

Well, this was unexpected. This was something that came out of China, and it hit us and many other countries. You look at the numbers; I see the numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it — it’s over 100 different countries. And it hit the world.

And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away.

We want to protect our shipping industry, our cruise industry, cruise ships. We want to protect our airline industry — very important. But everybody has to be vigilant and has to be careful.

Trump declared a National Emergency to help the government respond to the COVID-19 pandemic on March 13, 2020.

Hillary would have done a better job in this crisis- FACT!

Date: March 25, 2020 12:52PM

Orange Ass Clown!!

Posted by: Somebody butthurt ;-) ()
Date: March 25, 2020 07:23PM

Attachments:
188ACDB9-9344-46EE-9CCF-612F243E7559.jpeg

Posted by: Trumz Epic Leadership Failure! ()
Date: March 25, 2020 08:13PM

^^^ Wow! You have no issue with trunps lies killing Americans. Must be a russian troll bot.

Trumz Lie Timleine Just Kills Americans!

Replying to @atrupar

Hillary would have done a better job in this crisis- FACT!

Attachments:
3ca6d4aa4ed46440be890e1f2e392b6b0d96e7be7f394956395208449e6fa615.png

Posted by: God wants to know ()
Date: March 25, 2020 08:20PM

To prove the liberals wrong trump should hold a rally every day for two weeks
Prove those libs that trumpers are not pussys

Your move trump

Posted by: DunceHat ()
Date: March 25, 2020 09:25PM

What you call lies, I call optimism. Being optimistic. I know that's hard for liberals because they hope things will sour to gain power. As long as they gain power. It's okay.

I wish we had an honest media that would point out the "lies" spread by both parties. Only republicans get called out when they are wrong. Only republicans get ridiculed for mis-steps.

I remember back in the 80's when Reagan was running against Walter Mondale. Reagan had a few missteps in the campaign. All three networks ran montages of those missteps on the evening news for days to damage his campaign. They used that to question his mental capacity.

Fast Forward to today. Joe Biden is a gaffe machine. Has anyone seen a montages of his gaffes on the evening news? He has plenty. They won't because it will hurt Biden. It's great to be a Democrat.

The constant media message is that all Republican presidential candidatess are mental incapable(dangerous,inept, dumb, crazy, etc.). See Goldwater, Reagan, Bush, and now Trump.

Democrat presidential candidates are cool, smooth, intelligent, articulate, knowledgeable, calm, and the smartest guy in the room. Hillary, Bill, Obama, Bloomberg, and now Biden. No, not Biden he is flawed that's why they are talking up Cuomo now...lol.

It's great to be a Democrat. The media will protect you.

Posted by: Donnie Trump ()
Date: March 25, 2020 09:27PM

Attachments:
29735FAE-4B17-4368-8FFF-B034B5E0B87D.jpeg

Posted by: Proud democrat ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:18PM

Attachments:
7ECBC482-D1E7-4525-B859-EA7B6A688F5F.jpeg

Posted by: Donnie Trump ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:30PM

Attachments:
FAFDE9D2-C3FC-4B03-BA96-FC58B535DDAE.jpeg

Posted by: Sharon B. ()
Date: March 25, 2020 10:42PM

Attachments:
41D02EB6-655F-4037-962B-279BF01F3339.jpeg
1477268B-ECD2-4A51-9E33-75AFF0B30402.jpeg
F59DACE3-2EEB-4509-8285-68CD98B5D807.jpeg
641BFA7C-8DB5-43BD-98DC-25F4547442AC.jpeg

Posted by: Trmps Lies Kills Americans! ()
Date: March 26, 2020 06:47AM

Just sad attempts to deflect from trunpz lies!

Epic failure of leadership.

And the lying continues!!

Hillary would have done a better job in this crisis- FACT!!!

Attachments:
c3e50277f48493934892458ab45b4d5d8b854dfd5493bce3169cf98a9786e97e.jpg

Posted by: that's a lot of ()
Date: March 26, 2020 07:11AM

Trmps Lies Kills Americans! Wrote:
> Just sad attempts to deflect from trunpz lies!
>
> How many American lives would have been saved if
> trunp told the truth?
> Epic failure of leadership.
>
> And the lying continues!!
>
> Hillary would have done a better job in this
> crisis- FACT!!!
>
>
> .

Fake news

Date: March 26, 2020 07:28PM

Anyone that use the term "fake news" is a russian troll bot.
Seems Ivan just outed himself ... Hahaha!

Hillary would have done a better job in this crisis- FACT!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: Trunps Truth! ()
Date: March 26, 2020 08:04PM

Yeah!

Attachments:
4dcf1a9d726e7c573b140f8a8bf91939927a101f9871c66f562309d08e1df065.png

Date: March 29, 2020 03:45PM

Trmp Kills Americans Dead!!

Attachments:
c8cb1484ca901ab1dd437ba3bfd38550cf1db00abf24179071b480d4042b5841.jpg

Posted by: I'm k. I think I'm gay. ()
Date: March 29, 2020 10:43PM

I gave 3 blow jobs today.

d

Posted by: Trmps Lies Kills Americans Dead! ()
Date: March 30, 2020 05:05AM

^^^ Lying about your sexual preferences?
Yeah! Hahaha!!

Attachments:
EUNqVJYWsAE-C9H.jpg

Posted by: drink the koolaid ()
Date: March 30, 2020 06:29AM

I'm k. I think I'm gay. Wrote:
> I gave 3 blow jobs today.
>
> d

Date: March 30, 2020 06:44AM

Wow! Attack the person when you lose!!

Suppose the cool-aid taste like truth, facts & reality!!!

Attachments:

Posted by: ur really changing minds with ur ()
Date: March 30, 2020 07:25AM

Trmps Lies Kills Americans Dead! Wrote:
> Wow! Attack the person when you lose!!
>
> Suppose the cool-aid taste like truth, facts &
> reality!!!
>
> .

Fake news. lutz

Date: March 30, 2020 03:12PM

Hey Ivan, you are a russian troll bot, so you cannot not vote in American elections.

The only people using the term "fake news" are russian troll bot - FACT!

Attachments:
EUNqVJYWsAE-C9H.jpg

Date: March 30, 2020 06:49PM

Everyone is talking about how trunp kills Americans!

Attachments:

Posted by: Gerry the fairy ()
Date: March 30, 2020 06:51PM

It would suck to be you Wrote:

> Bro, you might as well give up. No matter what you
> say or post, Trump is going to take you liberal
> babies to the cleaners come election time.
>
>
> Lolz!

So funny how angry the democrats are. Hahaha

Posted by: Trmps Lies Kills Americans Dead ()
Date: March 30, 2020 06:57PM

^^^ You think people dying is a joke. You must be a blast a parties.

What is an incel party like?

Replying to @atrupar

Posted by: 7x7vb ()
Date: March 30, 2020 08:00PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
> Trunpz Lie

> possible!”

I know you didn't read all this out-of-context drivel. But how are either of these two statements a "lie."

Date: March 31, 2020 06:09AM

^^^ Exactly! trunpz LIES are killing people!!

Everyone is talking about how trunps lies are killing Americans!!!

Attachments:
266419dede6cb337342bb98f11ba1ee76ad34610428af7a90f89b3f257aab519.jpg

Posted by: exactly! It's all just ()
Date: March 31, 2020 07:24AM

Trmps Lies Kills Americans Dead Wrote:
--------------------------------------

> blah, blah, blah, blah.....blah

fake news

Posted by: Ready for Hillary ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:29AM

Gerry the fairy Wrote:
> It would suck to be you Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Bro, you might as well give up. No matter what
> you
> > say or post, Trump is going to take you liberal
> > babies to the cleaners come election time.
> >
> >
> > Lolz!
>
>
>
>
> So funny how angry the democrats are. Hahaha

Isn’t it tho? Luz!

Posted by: for her to fall down the stairs ()
Date: March 31, 2020 09:37AM

Ready for Hillary Wrote:
> Gerry the fairy Wrote:
> -----
> > It would suck to be you Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> >
> > > Bro, you might as well give up. No matter
> what
> > you
> > > say or post, Trump is going to take you
> liberal
> > > babies to the cleaners come election time.
> > >
> > >
> > > Lolz!
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > So funny how angry the democrats are. Hahaha
>
>
>
>
> Isn’t it tho? Luz!

In a sad, pathetic kind of way, yeah, it is.

Date: March 31, 2020 01:50PM

Yeah, trunp is sad & pathetic.

Attachments:

Posted by: Mr. Pence ()
Date: March 31, 2020 06:02PM

Somebody mad ;-)

Attachments:
C0B5A85B-7344-42A2-943A-0E0EFF9AFF2C.jpeg

Date: March 31, 2020 06:32PM

Wow! Ivan, that is some sad projection.

Trunpz admits that his lies will kill 100,000 to 200,000 Americans.

Attachments:
c8cb1484ca901ab1dd437ba3bfd38550cf1db00abf24179071b480d4042b5841.jpg

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: March 31, 2020 06:38PM

:-)

Attachments:
39755563-F26E-4893-80B2-598A548A22BE.jpeg

Posted by: Trunpz Lies Kills Americans Dead ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:02PM

^^ Umm, so what. Not going to stop trunpz lies from killing Americans.

Attachments:
58947a43956146f3e7a1c0f2888e2cac3a39fd9a22d2dc2aaf58b14b4f00572f.jpg

Posted by: Richard Sanchez ()
Date: March 31, 2020 08:45PM

Attachments:
3BC391AA-81B4-40F0-A00C-4B75D507A32F.jpeg
57A9E798-36E4-46CD-AB07-08A77F0A3B35.jpeg

Posted by: Trunpz Lies Kills Americans Dead ()
Date: April 01, 2020 06:42AM

Seems trunp delusions are starting to fall away ... so his lying goes into overdrive!

trunps admits that we need ventilators and 200,000 will die because of his epic failure of leadership.

Attachments:
8ea113cf1eaf51f411b6872d4619d6a2c57cc21334dfa9533392534c24742a04.jpg

Posted by: Trunpz Lies Kills Americans! ()
Date: April 02, 2020 06:32AM

Exactly! GOP what the hell happened to you?
So shameful ...

Attachments:
Cartoon_120.png

Posted by: another long 5 years for you ()
Date: April 02, 2020 07:30AM

Trunpz Lies Kills Americans! Wrote:
> Exactly! GOP what the hell happened to you?
> So shameful ...
>
> .

Attachments:
you are here 3.jpeg

Date: April 02, 2020 09:24AM

trunks lying has gone into overdrive!

trunps admits that we need more ventilators and 200,000 will die because of his epic failure of leadership.

The gov did order another 100,000 body bags.

Attachments:
219f87c5a1aca91a83d5746e1dd6922709f142ff9802115a5bceb9d404439194.jpg

Posted by: #Liberal hate machine ()
Date: April 02, 2020 11:06AM

Make Lying Wrong Again! Wrote:

> trunks lying has gone into overdrive!
>
> trunps admits that we need more ventilators and
> 200,000 will die because of his epic failure of
> leadership.
>
> The gov did order another 100,000 body bags.
>

This is exactly the reason you democrats are circling the toilet of humanity. Instead of joining Americans in the fight against this virus, you call them names. Your hateful, anti-American rhetoric will be your parties undoing. And that day can’t come soon enough.

Buh bye, you and your kind won’t be missed.

Attachments:
7AC60ABE-4BBD-42CA-AC14-1EA7029A67B4.gif

Posted by: Trump is truth incarnate ()
Date: April 02, 2020 11:40AM

Make Lying Wrong Again! Wrote:
> trunks lying has gone into overdrive!
>
> trunps admits that we need more ventilators and
> 200,000 will die because of his epic failure of
> leadership.
>
> The gov did order another 100,000 body bags.
>
>
>
> .

Attachments:
bat soup 1.jpg

Posted by: Trunz Lies Kill Americans!! ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:47AM

Everyday trunos tells more and more lies that killing Americans!

The American South is exploding with COVID19.

Replying to @atrupar

Attachments:

Posted by: I didn't read all your ()
Date: April 03, 2020 07:22AM

Trunz Lies Kill Americans!! Wrote:
> Everyday trunos tells more and more lies that
> killing Americans!
>
> The American South is exploding with COVID19.
>
>
> Trump made this remark while touring the CDC
> facility in Atlanta, Georgia. Here’s a larger
> excerpt of Trump’s comment from the White
> House’s record:
>
> I think we’re doing a really good job in this
> country at keeping it down. We’ve really been
> very vigilant, and we’ve done a tremendous job
> at keeping to down.
>
> But who would have thought? Look, how long ago is
> it? Six, seven, eight weeks ago — who would have
> thought we would even be having the subject? We
> were going to hit 30,000 on the Dow like it was
> clockwork. Right? It was all going — it was
> right up, and then all of a sudden, this came
> out.
>
> At the time Trump made this comment, cases of
> COVID-19 in the United States had jumped to over
> 300.
>
>
> anybody that needs a test gets a test. And the
> tests are beautiful. They are perfect just like
> the letter was perfect. The transcription was
> perfect. Right? This was not as perfect as that
> but pretty good.”
> This comment also came during Trump’s visit to
> the CDC facility in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time,
> the United States had only conducted about 2,000
> coronavirus tests.
>
>
> People are surprised that I understand it. Every
> Again, this comment was made during Trump’s
> visit to the CDC in Georgia.
>
>
> March 6: “I don’t need to have the numbers
> double b/c of 1 ship that wasn’t our fault.”
> Again, this comment was made as Trump toured the
> CDC facility in Georgia. At the time, the Grand
> Princess cruise ship was being held off the coast
> of San Francisco, California, and carrying
> passengers sickened with COVID-19. Here’s a
> video of Trump’s comment:
>
> Replying to @atrupar
> "I like the numbers being where they are. I don't
> need to have the numbers double because of one
> ship" -- Trump explains that he doesn't want to
> let people off the Grand Princess cruise ship
> because he doesn't want the number of coronavirus
> cases in the country to go up
>
>
>
> on Coronavirus.”
> This comment was published on Trump’s Twitter
> account.
>
>
>
> March 9: “The Fake News media & their partner,
> the Democrat Party, is doing everything within its
> semi-considerable power to inflame the Coronavirus
> situation.”
> This comment also comes from Trump’s Twitter
> account.
>
>
>
> March 10: “It will go away. Just stay calm. It
> will go away.”
> Trump made this comment while speaking with
> reporters on Capitol Hill after meeting with
> Republican senators. Trump’s full comments can
> be seen in a transcript from the White House:
>
> Well, this was unexpected. This was something that
> came out of China, and it hit us and many other
> countries. You look at the numbers; I see the
> numbers with just by watching you folks. I see it
> — it’s over 100 different countries. And it
> hit the world.
>
> And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great
> job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm.
> It will go away.
>
> We want to protect our shipping industry, our
> cruise industry, cruise ships. We want to protect
> our airline industry — very important. But
> everybody has to be vigilant and has to be
> careful.
>
>
>
> March 13: National Emergency Declaration.
> Trump declared a National Emergency to help the
> government respond to the COVID-19 pandemic on
> March 13, 2020.
>
>
>
> .

fake news

Posted by: ImGumbyDammit ()
Date: April 03, 2020 01:46PM

Finally we can all rest easy. The man who brought peace to the Middle East, and conquered the Opioid Crisis is taking on the most deadly virus in our lifetime. I for one am breathing a sigh of relief.

The crown son-in-law Jared (I haven't a fucking clue)Kuntner.

How you like that winning? LOL

Posted by: Trunz Lies Kill Americans!! ()
Date: April 03, 2020 04:38PM

^ Kushner & trunp are going to get us all killed!

Attachments:

Posted by: Trump2020 ()
Date: April 03, 2020 06:14PM

At least he didn't hold up the relief bill to pack it with political pork like piglosi did. How many people died or suffered because she wanted to play political games? Never, ever, ever vote Democrat it could kill you.

Posted by: Foxworthy ()
Date: April 03, 2020 09:44PM

I don't think they packed it with pork. They actually put in restrictions so president ass clown and his derelict family could not benefit from the stimulus package. It's called ethics, something many in this administration know nothing about,

I have a better idea, let's have A Rod, Mr. Pillow and Kim Kardashian join the pandemic team.

Here is your sign.

Posted by: Truno Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 05, 2020 05:49AM

^^^ Exactly!

Posted by: Gerrys alter ego ()
Date: April 05, 2020 08:30PM

Trump2020 Wrote:

> At least he didn't hold up the relief bill to pack
> it with political pork like piglosi did. How many
> people died or suffered because she wanted to play
> political games? Never, ever, ever vote Democrat
> it could kill you.

Exactly!

Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 06, 2020 06:06AM

A timeline of Trump promises and predictions on coronavirus -- and how they stack up against the facts

From CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/timeline-trump-promises-coronavirus/index.html

Attachments:

Date: April 06, 2020 01:11PM

^^ Trunp Pimps Snake Oil And Happy Talk,

He wants sports and socializing to come back and will happy-talk the country into risking their lives to make it happen.

Posted by: Trunp Lost the C0VID War in JAN ()
Date: April 06, 2020 02:08PM

I'm Gerrymanderer2 and am a triggered cocksucker.

Date: April 06, 2020 02:38PM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN Wrote:
> A timeline of Trump promises and predictions on
> coronavirus -- and how they stack up against the
> facts
>
> From CNN:
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/timeline-t
> rump-promises-coronavirus/index.html
>
>
>
> .

spreading provable lies and doing the bidding of the chicoms comrade. kill yourself.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/04/05/china-floods-facebook-instagram-undeclared-coronavirus-propaganda/

Posted by: the Chinese are the enemy ()
Date: April 06, 2020 02:54PM

UK has had to incinerate over 2 million test kits they bought from the Chicoms because they were 100% ineffective. Every one one of the control group test kits for the Wuhan Flu failed to meet the control group standards set up by the UK NHS. And about 5% of the kits actually already had the Wuhan Flu virus present in the sample group that was tested for QA. WFT?

Date: April 06, 2020 04:15PM

^^ Do you live in the UK? New location for russian troll bots??

Date: April 06, 2020 04:19PM

I'm Gerrymanderer2 and am a triggered cocksucker.tru

Posted by: Trunp Lost the C0VID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 08, 2020 05:39AM

How is your 401k looking?
Going to get much worse when companies start failing and corporate earning come out!

Attachments:
81e439b9ccfff48ff3878b33d5ea982cf4ce1603a3aca1cc58500918c1c31ff0.jpg

Date: April 10, 2020 04:23AM

Trunk killing Americans like no other - 16,000+ dead already.

Attachments:
730e98378b6bde79852ebebb92310221e525bfd1ae910a631185a9a600587040.jpg

Posted by: Trunp Lost the C0VID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 10, 2020 03:38PM

Attachments:
afc07140224570dd9d4df267454bd6061961daaad919ad50f4059e48f5fd29bb.jpg

Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 11, 2020 07:56AM

Yeah, all true!

Attachments:
1_266.jpg

Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 12, 2020 03:00PM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN!
Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN!

Posted by: trunp Lost the C0VID War in JAN ()
Date: April 12, 2020 08:20PM

Attachments:
de4b36d6446bdd5835eec3432118c7a9ab82fde3199847d7c91270a7d3ff183c.png

Posted by: Demtards lost the office in 2016 ()
Date: April 12, 2020 09:24PM

Mmm
Attachments:
E961B8EF-25CC-4601-A2E3-E73AAE40F5ED.jpeg

Date: April 13, 2020 07:55AM

Attachments:

Posted by: LOLOLOL ()
Date: April 13, 2020 01:48PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
> lies?
>
>
> .

Posted by: Demtards lost the war in 2016 ()
Date: April 13, 2020 01:55PM

L

Attachments:
D07B8F59-CDFF-4A70-9AB7-66A8404BAD8D.gif

Date: April 13, 2020 02:38PM

Trunk killing Americans like no other - 24,000+ dead already.
Yep, trunpz numbers for killing Americans is HUGE!

Attachments:
bc432f876165fe21dac471750d65ea2019680d89022b5a797074a4e3d89aff15.jpg

Posted by: Orange Ass Clown=Gerry=loser ()
Date: April 13, 2020 03:54PM

triggered cocksucker

Date: April 13, 2020 06:44PM

^^^ U mad, bruh?

Date: April 14, 2020 06:11AM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN

Date: April 21, 2020 01:10PM

^^^ This all checks out!

Posted by: trunk Lost the Covid War In JAN! ()
Date: April 22, 2020 06:27AM

Exactly!

Date: April 22, 2020 07:24PM

We need to add Hydroxycholorquine as the trunp miracle covid cure to trunks lie timeline!

Posted by: SVR0u812 ()
Date: April 22, 2020 08:57PM

I am getting tired of all this winning, lol.
Attachments:
EWKPvcwXgAI7cj-.jpg

Posted by: Gerbil in Gerry's Ass Says... ()
Date: April 22, 2020 09:06PM

...fucking kill yourself, loser.

Posted by: lA746 ()
Date: April 23, 2020 04:46PM

Posted by: HNYEG ()
Date: April 23, 2020 05:35PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
>
>
>
> in from China.”
>
> look very good to me!”
>
>
> vaccine.”
>
> zero.”
>
> down, not up.”
>
> will disappear.”
>
> elements of medical.”
>
> an impact, on corona?”
>
>
>
>
> possible!”
>
>
>
>
> fault.”
>
> on CoronaVirus.”
>
>
>
> lies?
>
>
> .

even snopes says this list is all taken out of context and as brainwashed as you are.

By the way, out of context means it's a lie

Date: April 23, 2020 06:43PM

^^^ Cool Story, Bro!

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2. ()
Date: April 23, 2020 07:15PM

I like cock in my ass

Posted by: UHGMD ()
Date: April 23, 2020 08:15PM

Gerrymanderer2. Wrote:
> I like cock in my ass

apparently your goat does too

Posted by: Chinese manipulation ()
Date: April 23, 2020 09:10PM

This thread brought to you by the Chinese misinformation campaign.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/22/us/politics/coronavirus-china-disinformation.html

Posted by: trunk Lost The Covid War In JAN! ()
Date: April 24, 2020 05:56AM

Attachments:
bc432f876165fe21dac471750d65ea2019680d89022b5a797074a4e3d89aff15.jpg

Posted by: CohenM ()
Date: April 24, 2020 10:40AM

Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and Lysol. Lol

The manufacturer of Lysol, a disinfectant spray and cleaning product, issued a statement warning against any internal use after President Donald Trump suggested that people could get an "injection" of "the disinfectant that knocks (coronavirus) out in a minute.

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.