HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Help for Victims
Posted by: Searching Father ()
Date: April 04, 2007 06:27PM

On 12 January 2007, at about 02:00 in the morning (actually Saturday the 13th) there was a disturbance at the Vienna Metro Station in which a Metro Police officer beat on a young man. In the ensuing disruption, three men were charged with obstruction of justice and assaulting a police officer, although it was the police officer doing the assaulting. These men face charges that could ruin their lives. Many bystanders witnessed this episode and some took photos with their cell phones. If you were a witness or know someone who was and will help these men defend themselves, please call 703-385-4345 and ask for Mark.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Help for Victims
Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: April 04, 2007 06:47PM

Was this posted by the father of the "victim", or by Mark Culin of "Pretrial Services." Did the "victim" file an internal affairs complaint against the officer? How did that go?

Posted by: Good Speller ()
Date: April 04, 2007 07:05PM

Found the original post from the snot nosed loser who originally posted this on January 15th....

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,29098

Posted by: Joeyboy ()
Date: April 04, 2007 07:17PM

Yeah, thats what happens when you attack a police officer. And as for the three others that the police took away they interfered by trying to pull the officer away from the kid that attacked him. I saw it. I don't think you want my help.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 04, 2007 07:43PM

it's funny, searching father... the kid who orignally posted that story you just told here told us all he was completely vindicated, even though it took only a matter of days (impossible). Now he's pussying out by having his dad post here looking for help for him after he was an arrogant, lying asshole before?

what a dick, I hope he does 5 years.

Posted by: Shawn ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:25PM

I was there. I witnessed the entire event.
The police officer was just.

Posted by: USA ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:27PM

Please, please, don't put your hands on a police officer while they are performing their duties. It will only turn out bad.
Parents should teach their children this, instead of trying to justify their wrong and illegal actions. Be a parent and raise your kids correctly.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:30PM

Shawn Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was there. I witnessed the entire event.
> The police officer was just.

Let's hear the whole story from your point of view, don't leave us hanging.

Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: April 04, 2007 09:56PM

I am underage (i'm 19 years old) and drunk.
-You are an idiot.
i jump in to attempt to pull the guy off the cop
-You should mind your damn business.
(they didn't want me to get in trouble again, im currently on supervised release, and im leaving for the ARMY)
-Wow you sound like a really awesome kid.
after that i start yelling at the police officers saying "i don't want to fight for this country if this is how the police are going to treat these people"
-Once again, you're an idiot.
so while i'm walking back, i hit a stop sign in a rage. and then i was tackled and handcuffed and brought to FFX county jail in the drunk tank.
-Sounds like your dumbass deserved a good beating.

OKAY so your 19year old isn't adult enough to handle his own problems... or you ARE really the 19yo pretending to be your father because everyone has already pointed out what a stupid fuck you are and you keep hoping that by some chance someone will agree with you... Stop filling up the board with this shit.

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: April 04, 2007 10:07PM

So is it raining in your bedroom?

Posted by: Searching Father ()
Date: April 04, 2007 10:38PM

I am not the father of the one who made the post on 15 Jan and do not know him. I AM a concerned father who has collected objective testimony from several others and I have good reason to believe my son is innocent. All I am asking is for accurate observations - not a lot of emotive epithets.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 04, 2007 10:53PM

I AM a concerned father who has collected objective testimony

C'mon, let's hear it. Post the whole story. Let's hear some of this testimony that you collected. Pepper it with those fatherly concerns, you have an audience...

This whole thread is probably phony

Posted by: Lester Burnham ()
Date: April 05, 2007 08:40AM

Searching Father Wrote:
> I am not the father of the one who made the post
> on 15 Jan and do not know him. I AM a concerned
> father who has collected objective testimony from
> several others and I have good reason to believe
> my son is innocent. All I am asking is for
> accurate observations - not a lot of emotive
> epithets.

Maybe I underestimate the reach of this board, but what are the odds that the regular posters happened to be at the Vienna Metro station when this event happened? It is not like we are talking about Metro Center during rush hour or FedEx Field when the Cowboys are in town.

Whether or not this is "a concerned father" or Skitso trying to stir something up, this whole event is a waste of bandwidth.

Posted by: officer friendly ()
Date: April 05, 2007 12:25PM

I am the officer who gave the beatdown. THat little shit deserved every bruise I gave him, little fucker. He's lucky I don't roger his ass with my nightstick. AS for concerned father, don't let me pull you over bud. I will fuck you up as well.

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: April 05, 2007 12:30PM

RE: im currently on supervised release, and im leaving for the ARMY)

This is too easy. Just go to court and tell the judge that sending you to jail or giving you a fine or probation would not be "supporting our troops" - then throw in if you don't walk away completely exonerated, then the judge is a whinny, pacifist liberal who is anti-American and un-patriotic.

Let us know how that goes.

Posted by: Fairfax MF---er ()
Date: April 05, 2007 03:18PM

Searching Father Wrote:
>

Sorry, pops. But I think your kid is a loser and probably is getting what is coming to him. I think his life was "ruined" long before this happened.

Posted by: Bubba ()
Date: April 05, 2007 05:59PM

Searching Father Wrote:
> In the
> ensuing disruption, three men were charged with
> obstruction of justice and assaulting a police
> officer, although it was the police officer doing
> the assaulting. These men face charges that could
> ruin their lives. Many bystanders witnessed this
> episode and some took photos with their cell
> phones.

HAHAHA! Gotta love the way he carefully worded this to make the perps sound innocent. "In the ensuing disruption." What is that? Did the police officer do all the disrupting by himself? OR would it more accurately read: My son and his friends created or provoked a disruption that led to their arrest.

They face charges that could ruin their lives -- WELL BOO-HOO! It sounds like they ruined their own lives by interfering with the officer.

I'm willing to bet that more people witnessed that you failed as a father than ever witnessed any police brutality against your son.

Posted by: myspaceaddict ()
Date: April 05, 2007 11:33PM

mariokart Wrote:
> So is it raining in your bedroom?

WTF are you talking about Mariocrap?

Posted by: mariokart ()
Date: April 05, 2007 11:42PM

Cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: April 06, 2007 01:44PM

mariokart Wrote:
> Cause I shoot to thrill and I'm ready to kill

Ok...u do that. Now go back to your rpg video game.

Posted by: Enough already ()
Date: September 09, 2020 05:47PM

Posted by: lOvelight ()
Date: April 08, 2023 01:03PM

Across the DC area and beyond are reports emerging of an unusual phenomenon referred to as The Long Black Veil, which has been detected on several digital devices, such as computers, cell phones, and televisions. While the cause and nature of this occurrence are still being discussed. Experts are collaborating to ascertain the extent of its Occupation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.