HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Republicans challenging Wexton in 2020 Profiled - Aliscia Andrews (The Really Hot One)
Posted by: 10th GOP Committee ()
Date: March 01, 2020 02:58PM

Aliscia Andrews is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Virginia's 10th Congressional District. She declared candidacy for the Republican primary scheduled on June 9, 2020.

Mother, Marine and Problem Solver. Running for Congress as a Republican in the 10th Congressional District of Virginia. #TeamAndrews Home of the #WEXIT movement

Aliscia spent her early years traveling with her family while her father served honorably in the Air Force. She was active in the church, played sports, competed in pageants, and volunteered in her community. Her life changed forever in the fall of 2005, however, when a high school friend serving in the Marines made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. His tragic loss planted the seed that would motivate her to become a Marine. Her unit was rerouted to Haiti after the devastating earthquakes to provide Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief to the Haitian people. After leaving Haiti, Aliscia’s unit continued their deployment through Europe, the Horn of Africa, and the Middle East. Meeting, engaging, and working with the people of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East afforded her a unique appreciation and understanding of these countries, cultures, and their value to the United States at large.

Campaign Website: https://andrewsforvirginia.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alisciaandrews
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/andrewsforcongress/

Main Campaign Video Ad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYWm43S_IDQ&feature=emb_logo

Hideous Wexton ain't got nothing on this true beauty!
Attachments:
76910266_155702332498901_577566311245152256_n.jpg
EOrJ25nXkAASydH.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Republicans challenging Wexton in 2020 Profiled - Aliscia Andrews (The Really Hot One)
Posted by: Wexton is really a Man ()
Date: March 01, 2020 04:58PM

12/10. Trump's Favorite Gal in Northern Virginia XD

Re: The Republicans challenging Wexton in 2020 Profiled - Aliscia Andrews (The Really Hot One)
Posted by: Wexton'd ()
Date: March 01, 2020 11:27PM

WOW, Nice Rack. That's worth the votes alone.

Posted by: Der Coooomer ()
Date: March 02, 2020 12:13AM

Goddamn, look at those juggs!!

Posted by: biguns ()
Date: March 02, 2020 11:02AM

Nice guns, she can take a shot at me anytime! Growl!!
Attachments:
biguns.png

Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: March 02, 2020 11:34AM

She is a bit on the chunky side. Perhaps she should cut down on the 2 for $5 cheeseburgers at BK.

Posted by: fight'n weight ()
Date: March 02, 2020 11:39AM

Fact is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She is a bit on the chunky side. Perhaps she
> should cut down on the 2 for $5 cheeseburgers at
> BK.

True. She's still half a Wexton in size however. Now that chick blew up like a blimp after she won.

Posted by: Slick Willie ()
Date: March 02, 2020 03:11PM

I’d hit it.

Any twat shots by some chance?

Posted by: Hotrod ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:26AM

Just moved into Manassas recently. She’s got my vote!

Posted by: YECUJ ()
Date: March 19, 2020 01:19AM

Der Coooomer Wrote:
> Goddamn, look at those juggs!!

She does wear allot of makeup. Hard to believe she was a jarrette.

Posted by: Mike hunttt ()
Date: March 19, 2020 06:31AM

Her tits are as big as wextons

Posted by: Mediocre at best ()
Date: March 19, 2020 12:53PM

I swear its like some of you have never bagged a woman who had breasts larger than an A cup. I wish her the best, but I am not going nuts over a slightly better than average looking woman with cleavage.

Posted by: sllimshady ()
Date: March 19, 2020 04:25PM

all I'm gonna say is .....
cover the face attack the base.

Posted by: TeamAndrews ()
Date: May 02, 2020 04:22PM

She's still in the race! Order the Republican Vote-by-Mail Primary Ballot now!

You can request yours, if you a true-blooded Trump-supporting American, or at least a decent human being. Request your Republican ballot by mail here: https://vote.elections.virginia.gov/VoterInformation

Posted by: Aliscia ()
Date: June 20, 2020 03:27PM

My Husband and I are so grateful for your support! Be sure to make it out by 4:45 to Shenandoah. #TEAMANDREWS
Attachments:
Ea9xVdPWsAE-asb.jpeg

Posted by: ChiCom CNN ()
Date: October 04, 2020 07:47PM

Posted by: AntiCom ()
Date: October 04, 2020 07:51PM

Don't get Wextoned AGAIN!!!!!

Posted by: 88cu4t ()
Date: October 06, 2020 12:58AM

OMG she so hot. She has my vote!!!

But than again not easy to win my vote Weston is such a cu nt

Date: October 06, 2020 09:03AM

Jennifer Wexton (D) of Virginia’s 10th Congressional District will meet challenger Aliscia Andrews (R) at The National in Lansdowne Oct. 15 at 8 a.m. The event is being sponsored by the Loudoun Chamber of Commerce.

Tony Howard, president and CEO of the Loudoun Chamber, will moderate the debate, which will be streamed live on the chamber’s Facebook channel without an audience due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

A panel of local businesspeople will be providing the questions for the candidates.

Andrews won the GOP nomination with 57.5 percent of the vote in a four-candidate race between fellow Republicans Jeff Dove, Rob Jones and Matthew Truong.

Wexton has represented the 10th District in the U.S. House of Representatives since 2019. She defeated incumbent Republican Barbara Comstock in the 2018 contest by 12.4 percentage points, making her the first Democrat to represent the district in nearly 40 years.

Posted by: Peirs Morgan ()
Date: October 06, 2020 09:23AM

She is a Trumptard who doesn't wear a mask a lot of times on the campaign trail. She showed up for one event claiming the "Northam Police" were going to arrest her, so she wore a mask on her chin. Recently, she took her 80+ year old grandfather to a bar, and neither of them wore a mask.
over public safety
She is pro-second amendment gun rights, she is anti-choice, she blamed Wexton for what are county issues on schools, She blamed BLM for a Federal agent's killing even though a White Supremacist and Air Force Sargent was charged with the crime, and she said 'antifa" should be charged as a terrorist organization, even though the FBI said it is not an organization.

Just another FOX NEWS watching Trumptard.

Posted by: Wextoned ()
Date: October 06, 2020 09:08PM

From one Commie to another

Posted by: stay safe ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:32AM

Last night's event with Aliscia Andrews. Again, where are the masks and social distancing?
Attachments:
Ejr39GeXgAAOBXo no masks.jpg

Posted by: nigga what? ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:51AM

It seems that you mask Nazis are admitting that your masks don't work.

Posted by: Caller of Bullshit ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:52AM

stay safe Wrote:
> Last night's event with Aliscia Andrews. Again,
> where are the masks and social distancing?

AN NO CORONA!!!!!

They are OUTSIDE you stupid FUCK. All the Democrat RIOTS this summer proved it is very difficult to catch this thing OUTSIDE.

I bet you are one of those fucking stupid morons that wear a mask when you are alone in your car!!!!!!

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: October 07, 2020 10:56AM

DEMOCRATS - Incapable of Commonsense or Rational Thought

Posted by: Masks good ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:26AM

Coonman Wrote:
>

DEMOCRATS - Incapable of Commonsense or
> Rational Thought

>
>

First, the car mask is funny-a parody of caring for objects over others.

Second. The University of Washington estimates there will be 360,000 dead from the Corona in this country by New Years Eve under the current system. However, if we move as a society from 50% use of masks in communicable gatherings to 95% wearing of masks in communicable settings, we will save 86,000 lives over the same period.

So, Aliscia, the balls is in your court, please tell your misinformed followers to start wearing masks in communicable areas.

It is that simple-wearing masks will save lives.

Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: October 08, 2020 08:17PM

Masks good Wrote:
> Coonman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >

> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> First, the car mask is funny-a parody of caring
> for objects over others.
>
> Second. The University of Washington estimates
> there will be 360,000 dead from the Corona in this
> country by New Years Eve under the current system.
> However, if we move as a society from 50% use of
> masks in communicable gatherings to 95% wearing of
> masks in communicable settings, we will save
> 86,000 lives over the same period.
>
> So, Aliscia, the balls is in your court, please
> tell your misinformed followers to start wearing
> masks in communicable areas.
>
> It is that simple-wearing masks will save lives.

Direct quote from the study:

"Data now shows that the recurrent data has been noncurrent, and precurred the occurrence of incurring data we have now.
Which caused problems, precluding the inclusion of concluding the occlusion of Covid-19, a clearly as I can put it."

Further, Dr. Ali Mokdad, the physician behind the influential coronavirus pandemic model at the University of Washington's Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation, told Fox News Friday that "the worst is behind us as a country."

"We are going to go down in terms of mortality," Mokdad told a special edition of "Bill Hemmer Reports". "Some states will peak a little bit later but California, [Washington], New York are going to go down in terms of numbers of mortality. It's very positive as we move forward that the worst is behind us as a country, for some states it will take a week or so."

Mokdad added that "[Today] is the first time that our data is showing the mortality will be declining from now on and it will go down from now on."

Posted by: Biden 2020 ()
Date: October 08, 2020 10:31PM

Masks good Wrote:
> Coonman Wrote:
> -----
> >

> >
> >
>
>
>
>
> Second. The University of Washington estimates
> there will be 360,000 dead from the Corona in this
> country by New Years Eve under the current system.
>

Yeah, but they're all DEMOCRATS. The sooner we get rid you whiny little cowardly bitches, the better this country will be. This China Flu seems to target you sleazy Leftists the most.

So, if you survive, are you finally going to move to Canada or Iran or something when Trump wins AGAIN?????

Posted by: Pc Retardzzzzzz ()
Date: October 08, 2020 10:52PM

Wexton's face just screams "I'm CRAZY!!!!!!!"

Posted by: Dddddoooohhhh ()
Date: October 08, 2020 11:05PM

Pc Retardzzzzzz Wrote:
> Wexton's face just screams "I'm CRAZY!!!!!!!"

Of course she's cray cray, she's a Democrat.

Posted by: Gititdone ()
Date: October 09, 2020 03:32PM

WAMU just reported Aliscia Andrews declined to be interviewed for the "Politics Hour."

Jeez, even Barbara Comstock,as a candidate and as a sitting member of Congress, jumped when that invitation came.

What kind of idiot turns down big exposure on the number one radio station in the area?

What questions does she not want to be asked?

Posted by: 6yyny ()
Date: October 09, 2020 03:38PM

I have one question. What the fuck did she do to her eyebrows? Jesus Christ. They are not the same shape or length.

Posted by: From sources that back her ()
Date: October 09, 2020 06:58PM

"Trump Victory Campaign, Volunteer"

"Andrews said she stands with President Donald Trump"

"Andrews, who is a contractor for the Department of Homeland Security"

Andrews campaigns without wearing a mask

It took three rounds of voting to select Andrews. In the first round she came in third place out of four candidates. In the second round she came in second place out of three. It was only when the pool was reduced to two that she pulled ahead.

Posted by: W3xt0n11 ()
Date: October 09, 2020 07:12PM

I hope she wins. Wexton is a twat. Since she's a democrat I hope she rots in hell.

Posted by: Love it or leave it ()
Date: October 09, 2020 07:31PM

W3xt0n11 Wrote:
> I hope she wins. Wexton is a twat. Since she's a
> democrat I hope she rots in hell.

So you are looking for company

Posted by: 3ncke ()
Date: October 10, 2020 09:28AM

Aliscia Andrews is another one of those crazy QAnon supporters

Posted by: Fushnn ()
Date: October 10, 2020 10:49AM

Are her pics like from 15 years ago? I saw a recent video and didn’t even realize it was this Alscia lady. Also, why doesn’t she smile with her teeth? Never trust a girl who doesn’t....

Posted by: Dumbass Dems ()
Date: October 10, 2020 10:52AM

Fushnn Wrote:
> Are her pics like from 15 years ago? I saw a
> recent video and didn’t even realize it was this
> Alscia lady. Also, why doesn’t she smile with
> her teeth? Never trust a girl who doesn’t....

Yeah, because that is important. You are an example of why the Dems love you low IQ idiots.

Posted by: Uncle Ralphes ()
Date: October 10, 2020 10:56AM

Jeeze, what did she have for lunch?
Attachments:
IMG_1617.JPG

Date: October 10, 2020 10:58AM

Uncle Ralphes Wrote:
> Jeeze, what did she have for lunch?

Just look at Northam's face.

Date: October 10, 2020 11:06AM

Here are the terms Democrats can understand.

Wexton

Attachments:
09.jpg

Date: October 10, 2020 11:07AM

Andrews

Attachments:
0_925.jpg

Posted by: Fhsgsj ()
Date: October 10, 2020 01:36PM

Dumbass Dems Wrote:
> Fushnn Wrote:
> -----
> > Are her pics like from 15 years ago? I saw a
> > recent video and didn’t even realize it was
> this
> > Alscia lady. Also, why doesn’t she smile with
> > her teeth? Never trust a girl who doesn’t....
>
>
> Yeah, because that is important. You are an
> example of why the Dems love you low IQ idiots.

It’s very relevant when she seems to have advertised herself as being “the really hot one” and half the idiots on here are drooling over an average looking middle-aged woman. The other half of the idiots are putting Wexton down because of her looks. In the end, I agree with your point and I only bring it up because it’s not the dems who are primarily talking about looks in this thread.

Posted by: by the numbers ()
Date: October 14, 2020 10:20AM

From te Loudoun County Times

Do you believe there should be a national mask-wearing mandate? Why or why not?

Andrews: I do not support a national mask-wearing mandate. States should have the ability to make their own decisions. If businesses want to mandate masks, then that is their right as well. What works for South Dakota doesn’t always work for Virginia, and government closest to home governs best.

From the CDC

South Dakota
TOTAL REPORTED ON OCT. 13 14-DAY CHANGE
Cases 29,339 414 +59%
Deaths 288 0 +90%

Virginia

TOTAL REPORTED ON OCT. 13 14-DAY CHANGE
Cases 160,805 1,235 +38%
Deaths 3,372 11 –36%

Yeah, South Dakota doesn't have a statewide mask regulation, whereas Virginia does. South Dakota's infection rate is booming, and as of last night, hospital ICU beds were all in use. Lets see next week's numbers to see if SD death toll rises.

Date: October 16, 2020 09:47PM

by the numbers Wrote:
> From te Loudoun County Times
>
> Do you believe there should be a national
> mask-wearing mandate? Why or why not?
>
> Andrews: I do not support a national mask-wearing
> mandate. States should have the ability to make
> their own decisions. If businesses want to mandate
> masks, then that is their right as well. What
> works for South Dakota doesn’t always work for
> Virginia, and government closest to home governs
> best.
>
>
> From the CDC
>
> South Dakota
> TOTAL REPORTED ON OCT. 13 14-DAY CHANGE
> Cases 29,339 414 +59%
> Deaths 288 0 +90%
>
> Virginia
>
> TOTAL REPORTED ON OCT. 13 14-DAY CHANGE
> Cases 160,805 1,235 +38%
> Deaths 3,372 11 –36%
>
>
> Yeah, South Dakota doesn't have a statewide mask
> regulation, whereas Virginia does. South Dakota's
> infection rate is booming, and as of last night,
> hospital ICU beds were all in use. Lets see next
> week's numbers to see if SD death toll rises.

Yeah let's look at the death rates by your own numbers:

South Dakota
TOTAL DEATH RATE: 0.9%

Virginia
TOTAL DEATH RATE: 2%

Looks like the Wuhan Flu really doesn't like Democrats. Republicans in South Dakota can walk around without masks and still live. Yet Democrats in Virginia walk around with masks and still die.

You better start voting Republican, your life may depend on it.

Posted by: Never vote Democracy ever! ()
Date: October 17, 2020 02:14PM

Andrews has my vote!!! We all need to turn Virginia around back to Red to get ahead. Vote Republican and keep what you earn! The socialists Democrats want your $$ to waste on deadbeats and illegals.

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: October 17, 2020 08:29PM

Wexton is a liberal imbecile with bad ideas. Plus she looks like a horse. Neigh!

Posted by: Just sayin' ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:54PM

Biden 2020 Wrote:
>

>
> Andrews

Her, me and a bottle of Mazola

Posted by: The really hot one ()
Date: October 17, 2020 09:58PM

Let’s identify our candidates based on issues, not looks.
Attachments:
F241DF7A-7F1B-41BA-97E2-47A5F90A3905.png

Posted by: The hot one ()
Date: October 17, 2020 10:11PM

I can barely stop touching myself when I see this hot one!!!!
Attachments:
E5BEAD4E-DF12-4FF0-B83F-FB88F2BD831F.png
01866C7D-7904-4FCB-B258-2F1B06EEE462.png

Posted by: Andersen. ()
Date: October 18, 2020 09:45PM

She’s so hot in her directly supplied pictures from her campaign...and that, sorry, is all that matters in this age.

Posted by: Fuk Yeah! ()
Date: October 18, 2020 09:52PM

Not hot like trunks daughter rape ... !

Totally not weird ... ?

Attachments:
7695e03d0c28947481fe5780c7c89688dad46ea0b35d769cb88c7109d4edf61b.jpg

Posted by: BS Detective ()
Date: October 19, 2020 01:15AM

Andrews is a hillbilly and not hot.

No thanks Winchester, we don’t want your holler folk representing the Wealth & Class ‘burbs. Thank you!

— BS Detective

Posted by: Huhh? ()
Date: October 20, 2020 03:53PM

BS Detective Wrote:
> Andrews is a hillbilly and not hot.
>
> No thanks Winchester, we don’t want your holler
> folk representing the Wealth & Class ‘burbs.
> Thank you!
>
> — BS Detective

I saw her at a town hall. None of these pictures look like her. She’s like an average middle-aged woman. Not to be mean, just trying to understand why someone would describe her as “really hot.” I mean she’s fine. Wouldn’t gross me out or anything but wouldn’t notice her one bit in a grocery store. If I were her I’d want people to follow me by issues rather than knowing me as the really “hot one.”

Posted by: Newswer ()
Date: October 22, 2020 11:01AM

Andrew's Fundraising event last night. Can you count the masks?
Attachments:
Ek44PrVXEAQTN6s andrews oct.jpg

Posted by: It’s All Relative ()
Date: October 22, 2020 08:04PM

Andrews is a semi attractive woman with an impressive set of hooters. Wexton is an angry looking woman who looks like a dude with long hair. There , you’re welcome for explaining this to you

Date: October 24, 2020 01:16AM

It’s All Relative Wrote:
> Andrews is a semi attractive woman with an
> impressive set of hooters. Wexton is an angry
> looking woman who looks like a dude with long
> hair. There , you’re welcome for explaining this
> to you

Andrews is semi-attractive compared to a meth addict.

You folks who live near I-81 and think that trash is hot are such losers.

—- BS Detective

Date: October 24, 2020 01:20AM

Newswer Wrote:
> Andrew's Fundraising event last night. Can you
> count the masks?

Look at those people. Is she running in Northern Virginia or West Virginia?

Not voting for hillbilly trash to represent the Wealth&Class burbs. Thanks.

—- BS Detective

Posted by: Wextoned ()
Date: October 24, 2020 07:43AM

You’ve Been Wexton’d

As a self-described "tax and spend liberal," one who vows to roll back the federal Republican tax overhaul, Jennifer Wexton will undoubtedly work to raise government revenue in Congress by sticking her hands into he pockets of middle class Virginians - leaving everyone Wexton'd.

https://youtu.be/TXXIlIWLdMo

Posted by: Bart save us ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:43AM

How many months did we have to listen to Tea Party Republicans talking about the Federal deficit when Obama was in power. The moment Trump came into office they shifted gears and ran up our largest deficit in history. That is a deficit we cannot grow out of. So do we increase revenues like responsible adults or do we pass on a bankrupt nation to our children as was predicted on the Simpsons.

Posted by: The way it is ()
Date: October 24, 2020 09:57AM

Bart save us Wrote:
> How many months did we have to listen to Tea Party
> Republicans talking about the Federal deficit when
> Obama was in power. The moment Trump came into
> office they shifted gears and ran up our largest
> deficit in history. That is a deficit we cannot
> grow out of. So do we increase revenues like
> responsible adults or do we pass on a bankrupt
> nation to our children as was predicted on the
> Simpsons.

Bush and Obama ran up record deficits saving globalist banks and wall street. Then they gave over $1 trillion to big business donors of the democrat party, ensuring they'd get over $5 billion back in campaign donations and payola. And, as icing on the cake, they ran up a few trillion on endless, needless wars.

Trump ran up the deficit on tax breaks for 80% of federal tax payers, rebuilding the military and, thanks to the wuhan flu, bailing out unemployed citizens and small and medium businesses to keep the US economy afloat. On to of that, he's rebuilding our national parks and decreasing our reliance on the middle east and the communist chinese.

12% of federal taxpayers agreed with the statement that "Taxes should be raised on me and my family to reduce the national debt". No one is going to buy into increasing revenues if it means it will affect them, and that's what it will take. Sorry, but you're stupid.

Posted by: Kchdjjs ()
Date: October 24, 2020 11:13AM

Hey those last few posts are really thoughtful and great but can we get to the root of what this thread is about? It’s about Andrews’ looks and can I just add that she should never be described as “the really hot one.” Average at best

Posted by: Dumbass Dems ()
Date: October 24, 2020 11:44AM

Remind me again which party just passed a $2.4TRILLION gift to their special interest causes with very little helping people truly in need.

Posted by: Responsible fiscal policy ()
Date: October 24, 2020 12:03PM

The way it is Wrote:
>
> 12% of federal taxpayers agreed with the statement
> that "Taxes should be raised on me and my family
> to reduce the national debt". No one is going to
> buy into increasing revenues if it means it will
> affect them, and that's what it will take. Sorry,
> but you're stupid.

Not stupid but realistic. In 2000 the U.S. budget was running surpluses and there was serious talk about the possibility of retiring the U.S. Debt. The tax policies pushed by Republicans since the election of Bush have been primarily responsible for the current U.S. fiscal mess. This is the wet dream of many conservatives, to have the government so hobbled with debt that it can't actually do anything.

Who actually wants to have their personal taxes raised. I sure as hell don't. However in the current circumstances the 2017 tax cut is a luxury the U.S. cannot afford. Leadership means having to sell people on the idea that they need to do the right thing for the country, even when that thing isn't in their individual best interests.

Posted by: It’s All Relative ()
Date: October 24, 2020 12:06PM

BS Detective Wrote:
> It’s All Relative Wrote:
> -----
> > Andrews is a semi attractive woman with an
> > impressive set of hooters. Wexton is an angry
> > looking woman who looks like a dude with long
> > hair. There , you’re welcome for explaining
> this
> > to you
>
>
> Andrews is semi-attractive compared to a meth
> addict.
>
> You folks who live near I-81 and think that trash
> is hot are such losers.
>
> —- BS Detective

Hey BS Detective post a picture of your fat hillbilly ass if you think you know what attractive looks like. J8st remember to take your finger out of your nose before you snap the picture

Date: October 24, 2020 04:44PM

It’s All Relative Wrote:
> BS Detective Wrote:
> -----
> > It’s All Relative Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Andrews is a semi attractive woman with an
> > > impressive set of hooters. Wexton is an angry
> > > looking woman who looks like a dude with long
> > > hair. There , you’re welcome for explaining
> > this
> > > to you
> >
> >
> > Andrews is semi-attractive compared to a meth
> > addict.
> >
> > You folks who live near I-81 and think that
> trash
> > is hot are such losers.
> >
> > —- BS Detective
>
> Hey BS Detective post a picture of your fat
> hillbilly ass if you think you know what
> attractive looks like. J8st remember to take your
> finger out of your nose before you snap the
> picture

Pure BS you are some sort of urban dweller to call me out as a “hillbilly”.

She has classic redneck teeth — jagged and misplaced. West Virginia residency is a requirement to find her attractive. No surprise you find her hot.

Date: October 24, 2020 04:46PM

Kchdjjs Wrote:
> Hey those last few posts are really thoughtful and
> great but can we get to the root of what this
> thread is about? It’s about Andrews’ looks and
> can I just add that she should never be described
> as “the really hot one.” Average at best

No BS here, just one correction:

Average with her mouth closed.

Well below average any time you can spot her teeth.

Posted by: Dumb Dems ()
Date: October 29, 2020 10:12AM

For a group only concerned with looks, you Demonrats elect some of the most hideous creatures there are.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.