HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey y'all! Goldurn! My brother Bernard sure is doing well with his politicking!
Posted by: Colonel Sanders ()
Date: February 25, 2020 10:31PM

Howdy Bob!

I'm just amazed how my little brother can git all them folks in a barn burning uproar! He sure is something!

If he wins the election, I'll give away one chicken dinner to everyone who'll want one! Yippee!

When we were kids, I used to give him the worst atomic wedges and jalapeño noogies!! Oh, how he'd scream!

_
Attachments:
Screenshot_2020-02-25-22-21-13-1.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey y'all! Goldurn! My brother Bernard sure is doing well with his politicking!
Posted by: Calm down Colonel ()
Date: February 25, 2020 11:47PM

You shouldn’t be supporting your little brother Bernie, because he is a commie, he will try to shut down your capitalist company.

Re: Hey y'all! Goldurn! My brother Bernard sure is doing well with his politicking!
Posted by: Tell you what, son... ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:30AM

If we could get Miss Amy a little bit sideways, you know, being the fun-lovin girl she claims, I feel certain that Miss Amy might consider participatin in a little 3-way wit the Sanders brothers.

Imagine that might raise ger popularity a sight, too.

Dang it, man!

I'm getting all chicken-feathered just thinking bout it!

Posted by: Wait! What? ()
Date: February 26, 2020 07:44PM

Miss Amy? Amy Klobuchar? You two are twisted.

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: February 27, 2020 03:10PM

Colonel,
Is it true that you are coming out with a new flavor, the Bern. It's full of chicken shit but it's free?

Posted by: Dgt7d ()
Date: February 27, 2020 07:32PM

I did not reaalize Bernie's brother was a redneck.

Posted by: Not a redneck ()
Date: February 28, 2020 07:17AM

He was Southern Plantation operator. His use of Slavic people's on his cotton plantation helped his success. He even learned to speak Croation.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.