HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Alfred. ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:45PM

Updates?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Dhabkk ()
Date: February 22, 2020 03:58PM

Re: Death investigation in Fairfax station off 123/Ox Road - near Bridge by La Toltec
Posted by: Actual Witness ()
Date: February 22, 2020 04:23PM

I just left the scene. The situation was gruesome, but I was able to get this photo before the victim was removed by EMS.
Attachments:
Accident Victim.png

Posted by: Not the incident ()
Date: February 22, 2020 08:26PM

There are no street markings like this anywhere near the accident scene.
This photo is not from the accident scene.

Posted by: Quincy Questioner ()
Date: February 22, 2020 11:17PM

Is that bunnymans bridge?

Posted by: That picture is from this site ()
Date: February 22, 2020 11:47PM

Not the incident Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are no street markings like this anywhere
> near the accident scene.
> This photo is not from the accident scene.

https://southafricatoday.net/media/world/horrific-aftermath-of-fatal-motorcycle-accident/

Posted by: Dnshaj ()
Date: February 23, 2020 12:01AM

From Burke Nextdoor....

“It's was a suicide attempt, not sure if they were successful. I was at the shopping mall and walked around back and spoke to the mechanics that work at the shop down there. There were 3 ambulances. Someone got out of a car and jumped off the bridge. They got the person and rushed them to hospital via ambulance. When I turned right from Burke Centre Parkway towards that plaza I saw the vehicle the mechanics said belonged to the "jumper". There was a man sitting in the drivers seat. No damage to car. My guess is maybe a fight ensued and the passenger just called it quits. I'm sure details will emerge soon but that's what I gathered.”

Given that police are saying it was a death investigation, sounds like they were successful.

Posted by: Koreans do this shit ()
Date: February 23, 2020 07:32AM

Korean probably.
They do this spontaneous shit.
Suicide immediately after an argument.
Hot tempers bc of gojuchang !
Remember that HS Korean girl that got into an argument and the mom kicked her out?
Then, some county attorney that was drunk hit her and went home?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.