HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 11, 2020 06:27PM

President Trump made 16,241 claims in his first three years!

.
Attachments:
02c73b3a2b1ff2c34df2759de2ad67fdc03eedd44b9fc8d50aa8f4bbae8ecc73.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trups craps 16,241 Lies ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:06PM

All he does is lie.

Why can returds not admit it - SAD!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Gerbil in Gerry's Ass Says... ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:25PM

Go back to off topic, loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:31PM

^^^ That kind of hate does not work with the ladies.

Try telling the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Big dummies ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:43PM

All good politicians lie.


Hypocrisy and lies are what make for a great Statesman.


Check history.....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: You're that retarded guy ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:45PM

Trump told 16,241 in his first year?!....what!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: trunpturd ()
Date: February 11, 2020 07:50PM

^^^ No one lies like trnp

Trups craps 16,241 Lies in first 3 years!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: February 24, 2020 04:14PM

No one lies lies like orange shit gibbon- trumo.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: English.... ()
Date: February 24, 2020 04:51PM

Make Lying Wrong Again! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No one lies lies like orange shit gibbon- trumo.


...try it, motherfucker.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: March 01, 2020 06:27PM

^^^ I do not speak incel? Hahahaha!

Cannot stop laughing at you!!


Trump said the current number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. is “going very substantially down, not up.” But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said to expect more cases and has warned that it is highly unlikely that the virus will not spread to some degree within the U.S. The first case of community spread may have already occurred.

Economic adviser Larry Kudlow also misled on the potential for the virus to spread within the U.S., saying in a television interview, “We have contained this,” and “t’s pretty close to airtight.”

The president said that the U.S. is “rapidly developing a vaccine” for COVID-19 and “will essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.” That’s misleading. The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said a vaccine at best won’t be ready for “a year to a year-and-a-half” and won’t be available for the current epidemic.

So far, the fatality rate for COVID-19 has been about 2-3%, higher than the influenza fatality rate in the United States of about 0.1%. But in talking about those rates, the president made confusing remarks that left a false impression that “the flu is much higher” than the coronavirus rate.

Trump’s acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Chad Wolf, falsely claimed this week that the influenza fatality rate was “right around 2% as well.” It’s not.

In making a comparison to a past outbreak, the president correctly noted that Ebola is far more deadly than the novel coronavirus. But he neglected to mention that Ebola can only be transmitted via bodily fluids and is harder to catch.

So many lies.

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: March 07, 2020 07:03AM

trunpz lies will kill thousands of Americans

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Sad really ()
Date: March 07, 2020 08:15AM

 
Attachments:
OP-trolling.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Drunk and angry demtardz ()
Date: March 07, 2020 08:33AM

Make Lying Wrong Again! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ I do not speak incel? Hahahaha!
>
> Cannot stop laughing at you!!
>
>
> Trump said the current number of COVID-19 cases in
> the U.S. is “going very substantially down, not
> up.” But the Centers for Disease Control and
> Prevention has said to expect more cases and has
> warned that it is highly unlikely that the virus
> will not spread to some degree within the U.S. The
> first case of community spread may have already
> occurred.
>
> Economic adviser Larry Kudlow also misled on the
> potential for the virus to spread within the U.S.,
> saying in a television interview, “We have
> contained this,” and “t’s pretty close to
> airtight.”
>
> The president said that the U.S. is “rapidly
> developing a vaccine” for COVID-19 and “will
> essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly
> quick manner.” That’s misleading. The director
> of the National Institute of Allergy and
> Infectious Diseases said a vaccine at best won’t
> be ready for “a year to a year-and-a-half” and
> won’t be available for the current epidemic.
>
> So far, the fatality rate for COVID-19 has been
> about 2-3%, higher than the influenza fatality
> rate in the United States of about 0.1%. But in
> talking about those rates, the president made
> confusing remarks that left a false impression
> that “the flu is much higher” than the
> coronavirus rate.
>
> Trump’s acting secretary of the Department of
> Homeland Security, Chad Wolf, falsely claimed this
> week that the influenza fatality rate was “right
> around 2% as well.” It’s not.
>
> In making a comparison to a past outbreak, the
> president correctly noted that Ebola is far more
> deadly than the novel coronavirus. But he
> neglected to mention that Ebola can only be
> transmitted via bodily fluids and is harder to
> catch.
>
> So many lies.
>
> .



Somebody still angry ;-)


.
Attachments:
B8E2F3CB-0FC1-4978-B610-027ACDAABF44.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: March 07, 2020 01:29PM

^^^ Typical trunp supporter ... Hahaha!

List of trump COVID-19 lies ...

Trump said the current number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. is “going very substantially down, not up.” But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has said to expect more cases and has warned that it is highly unlikely that the virus will not spread to some degree within the U.S. The first case of community spread may have already occurred.

Economic adviser Larry Kudlow also misled on the potential for the virus to spread within the U.S., saying in a television interview, “We have contained this,” and “t’s pretty close to airtight.”

The president said that the U.S. is “rapidly developing a vaccine” for COVID-19 and “will essentially have a flu shot for this in a fairly quick manner.” That’s misleading. The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases said a vaccine at best won’t be ready for “a year to a year-and-a-half” and won’t be available for the current epidemic.

So far, the fatality rate for COVID-19 has been about 2-3%, higher than the influenza fatality rate in the United States of about 0.1%. But in talking about those rates, the president made confusing remarks that left a false impression that “the flu is much higher” than the coronavirus rate.

Trump’s acting secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Chad Wolf, falsely claimed this week that the influenza fatality rate was “right around 2% as well.” It’s not.

In making a comparison to a past outbreak, the president correctly noted that Ebola is far more deadly than the novel coronavirus. But he neglected to mention that Ebola can only be transmitted via bodily fluids and is harder to catch.

So many lies.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Urgent Warning ()
Date: March 07, 2020 05:41PM

LEAVE YOUR HOME
CARRY GUNS WATER MEDS FOOD
GO SOUTH UV LIGHT KILLS THE BUG
GO
NOW

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: March 07, 2020 05:53PM

Drunk and angry demtardz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Make Lying Wrong Again! Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > ^^^ I do not speak incel? Hahahaha!
> >
> > Cannot stop laughing at you!!
> >
> >
> > Trump said the current number of COVID-19 cases
> in
> > the U.S. is “going very substantially down,
> not
> > up.” But the Centers for Disease Control and
> > Prevention has said to expect more cases and
> has
> > warned that it is highly unlikely that the
> virus
> > will not spread to some degree within the U.S.
> The
> > first case of community spread may have already
> > occurred.
> >
> > Economic adviser Larry Kudlow also misled on
> the
> > potential for the virus to spread within the
> U.S.,
> > saying in a television interview, “We have
> > contained this,” and “t’s pretty close
> to
> > airtight.”
> >
> > The president said that the U.S. is “rapidly
> > developing a vaccine” for COVID-19 and
> “will
> > essentially have a flu shot for this in a
> fairly
> > quick manner.” That’s misleading. The
> director
> > of the National Institute of Allergy and
> > Infectious Diseases said a vaccine at best
> won’t
> > be ready for “a year to a year-and-a-half”
> and
> > won’t be available for the current epidemic.
> >
> > So far, the fatality rate for COVID-19 has been
> > about 2-3%, higher than the influenza fatality
> > rate in the United States of about 0.1%. But in
> > talking about those rates, the president made
> > confusing remarks that left a false impression
> > that “the flu is much higher” than the
> > coronavirus rate.
> >
> > Trump’s acting secretary of the Department of
> > Homeland Security, Chad Wolf, falsely claimed
> this
> > week that the influenza fatality rate was
> “right
> > around 2% as well.” It’s not.
> >
> > In making a comparison to a past outbreak, the
> > president correctly noted that Ebola is far
> more
> > deadly than the novel coronavirus. But he
> > neglected to mention that Ebola can only be
> > transmitted via bodily fluids and is harder to
> > catch.
> >
> > So many lies.
> >
> > .
>
>

>
> Somebody still angry ;-)




Yes, she is. Very, very angry.


Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Urgent Warning ()
Date: March 07, 2020 06:21PM

LEAVE YOUR HOME
CARRY GUNS WATER MEDS FOOD
GO SOUTH UV LIGHT KILLS THE BUG
GO
NOW!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 07:21AM

The American voter must hold trunp accountable for his lies.

He has blood on his hands!

.
Attachments:
e58f9dc6f2692d1620d97af087239a376054ff2f3381d1e1975010366e774de6.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trumptard No. 1 ()
Date: April 01, 2020 08:18AM

That's a good one ^^^^^^^

An April Fool's joke no doubt.

Anyone with more than 1 brain cell knows Paul Ryan is not directing Fox News and no real conservative goes there anymore. Tucker Carlson is the only true newsman still out there on that network. Hannity still pulls in his robots, but is such a shill for the WH, even I can't watch him and I would crawl through a mile of broken glass and nails that are infected with the Wuhan Flu to vote for Trump this November.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Make Lying Wrong Again! ()
Date: April 01, 2020 10:02AM

Yeah, the truth hurts.

.
Attachments:
147d78aaa9a603e09b260a006873da60f1b107b95a988511f62e55cce6db1166.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trump Is A Cunt! ()
Date: April 02, 2020 06:28AM

Hahaha!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunpz Lies Kill Americans Dead! ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:41AM

Trunpz Lies Kill Americans Dead!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunpz Lies Kill Americans Dead! ()
Date: April 03, 2020 04:43PM

When did the GOPoop turn into such a bunch of winy little bitches?


.
Attachments:
f95cea611928ceecc9ae8f72b409ee6e56a6088b2c963872d2b650b4539d843f.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Gerry's triggered ()
Date: April 03, 2020 04:55PM

fucking gutless pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Inbred Iranian Goat Fucker ()
Date: April 03, 2020 05:41PM

Trunpz Lies Kill Americans Dead! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When did the GOPoop turn into such a bunch of winy
> little bitches?
>
>
> .
Attachments:
6AD3BFA9-5AB1-4B8B-90E4-95D3F4ED5B4F.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Truno Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 05, 2020 05:52AM

^^^ So, what. Does not change the number of lies trunp spews!

.
Attachments:
4dcf1a9d726e7c573b140f8a8bf91939927a101f9871c66f562309d08e1df065.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 06, 2020 06:16AM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: oooops ()
Date: April 06, 2020 06:42PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 08, 2020 05:34AM

We have to vote this trunp clown out of office before he kills all of us.

trunpz epic failure of leadership

.
Attachments:
81e439b9ccfff48ff3878b33d5ea982cf4ce1603a3aca1cc58500918c1c31ff0.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: April 10, 2020 04:26AM

,
Attachments:
730e98378b6bde79852ebebb92310221e525bfd1ae910a631185a9a600587040.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 11, 2020 07:50AM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN! ()
Date: April 13, 2020 07:41AM

z
Attachments:
de4b36d6446bdd5835eec3432118c7a9ab82fde3199847d7c91270a7d3ff183c.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Libtards lost the war in 2016 ()
Date: April 13, 2020 07:53AM

;-)


.
Attachments:
0FDD0FEC-5BC6-4C80-8805-119BC25E2874.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 13, 2020 09:01AM

^^^ Link or it did not happen. Typical MAGAt just making shit up.

Everyone has moved on from 2016, except russian troll bots. Like the dude that peaked in high school, trying to relive past glory- so very sad & pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the C0VID War in JAN ()
Date: April 13, 2020 09:54AM

I'm Gerrymanderer2 (Mark) google my faggot triggered as fuck name.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: my question to you is ()
Date: April 13, 2020 09:56AM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ Link or it did not happen. Typical MAGAt just
> making shit up.
>
> Everyone has moved on from 2016, except russian
> troll bots. Like the dude that peaked in high
> school, trying to relive past glory- so very sad &
> pathetic.


 
Attachments:
if you had a brain.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 13, 2020 12:49PM

^^^ Link or it did not happen. Typical MAGAt just making shit up.

Still waiting????

Everyone has moved on from 2016, except russian troll bots. Like the dude that peaked in high school, trying to relive past glory- so very sad & pathetic.


.
Attachments:
26165813_1290261511120510_6715821772469318494_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: LOLOLOL ()
Date: April 13, 2020 01:02PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN ()
Date: April 14, 2020 06:12AM

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN

Trunp Lost the COVID War in JAN

.
Attachments:
EVf7N-WVABYIjfS.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: April 21, 2020 01:09PM

Orange Ass Clown!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: trunk Lost the Covid War In JAN! ()
Date: April 22, 2020 06:24AM

trunk Lost the Covid War In JAN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Trunk Lost the Covid War In JAN! ()
Date: April 24, 2020 05:46AM

.....
Attachments:
tumblr_27b00371d73b2e8cdf30cb235a3d02bc_96a85601_1280.jpg
bc432f876165fe21dac471750d65ea2019680d89022b5a797074a4e3d89aff15 (1).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: April 29, 2020 06:56PM

.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: May 03, 2020 04:07PM

...........
Attachments:
D_Tx9afVUAAJMXW.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: May 09, 2020 08:14AM

.
Attachments:
549eaf8c51507c8cdb38fb0ceef7e21b2d081f6b4bdeed8e40fbaf5a8260157c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: May 20, 2020 05:45AM

MAGAts Love the Lies!

.
Attachments:
the-problem-with-lemmings-L-1DNuPV.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 01, 2020 10:59AM

This All Checks Out!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Inbred Iranian Curb Shitter ()
Date: June 01, 2020 05:30PM

Orange Ass Clown! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This All Checks Out!
Attachments:
B590E7F2-00F9-46F7-8FA4-0D0A6C85658C.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Trump Told 16,241 in his first three year!
Posted by: Orange Ass Clown! ()
Date: June 03, 2020 07:27AM

^^^ So what?

.
Attachments:
6ae32f79335ca99a7f8eb3b1ab50ec7aae301b6d589559b33f11efe3efba3866.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **      **   *******   ********  **     **  **    ** 
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  ***   ** 
 **  **  **  **         **        **     **  ****  ** 
 **  **  **  ********   ******    *********  ** ** ** 
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  **  **** 
 **  **  **  **     **  **        **     **  **   *** 
  ***  ***    *******   **        **     **  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.