HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Da Truth Forever ()
Date: February 08, 2020 09:13PM

...and join your meth addicted selves with your inbred realtives in WV.

Northern Virginia is done paying for your welfare.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Muslim perverts ()
Date: February 08, 2020 10:42PM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: badabing ()
Date: February 09, 2020 12:48AM

Fuck Bloomberg
Attachments:
tony.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Dhhrhrheh ()
Date: February 09, 2020 04:25AM

I hate those white, church going people in SW Virginia.

Whenever I have friends in from Roanoke, I take them around Northern VA to show them real culture. Sure, many don’t speak English, the traffic is terrible, and there are places which were family friendly 30 years ago but are dangerous now, but that’s progress. Those rubes can’t tell the difference between a Somalian and a Nigerian, but I can now! Thanks, NoVa!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: fuckthefeds ()
Date: February 09, 2020 08:26AM

As if NoVa would exist without the rampant excessive spending by the federal government at the cost of the national taxpayer. NoVa is the biggest tax suck in the US.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Ravi not signed in ()
Date: February 09, 2020 08:47AM

Dhhrhrheh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>I couldn’t tell the
> difference between a Somalian and a Nigerian, or a paki, but
> I can now! Thanks, NoVa!




One Somalian, one Nigerian, and one paki went into a bar...


.
Attachments:
BCCAA216-C9F0-4196-B4C9-DB04E270DDB8.jpeg
22336151-932D-4160-A1F8-FEF36691DA31.jpeg
42C686DF-092C-471A-87AA-B68A66A4FC85.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Gerry is angry ()
Date: February 09, 2020 03:27PM

^^^ LMAO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: The Virginia Way..how quaint. ()
Date: February 11, 2020 09:41AM

fuckthefeds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As if NoVa would exist without the rampant
> excessive spending by the federal government at
> the cost of the national taxpayer. NoVa is the
> biggest tax suck in the US.

Virginia continuing it's proud tradition of exploiting the fruits of other's labor, whether by taxation or slavery.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: DoD ()
Date: February 11, 2020 09:48AM

fuckthefeds Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As if NoVa would exist without the rampant
> excessive spending by the federal government at
> the cost of the national taxpayer. NoVa is the
> biggest tax suck in the US.

Most of it is defense spending. The Pentagon is the biggest buyer in the world and it’s sitting right here in NoVA.

You do support defense spending, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: The truth. ()
Date: February 11, 2020 10:32AM

DoD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuckthefeds Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As if NoVa would exist without the rampant
> > excessive spending by the federal government at
> > the cost of the national taxpayer. NoVa is the
> > biggest tax suck in the US.
>
> Most of it is defense spending. The Pentagon is
> the biggest buyer in the world and it’s sitting
> right here in NoVA.
>
> You do support defense spending, right?

No, I do not. We only have to spend on Defense because Trump is in power and he is making the world more dangerous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Donald J. Fruppie ()
Date: February 11, 2020 11:35AM

The truth. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> DoD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > fuckthefeds Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > As if NoVa would exist without the rampant
> > > excessive spending by the federal government
> at
> > > the cost of the national taxpayer. NoVa is
> the
> > > biggest tax suck in the US.
> >
> > Most of it is defense spending. The Pentagon
> is
> > the biggest buyer in the world and it’s
> sitting
> > right here in NoVA.
> >
> > You do support defense spending, right?
>
> No, I do not. We only have to spend on Defense
> because Trump is in power and he is making the
> world more dangerous.

You're stupid.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: himlyb ()
Date: February 11, 2020 11:47AM

Dhhrhrheh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hate those white, church going people in SW
> Virginia.
>
> Whenever I have friends in from Roanoke, I take
> them around Northern VA to show them real culture.
> Sure, many don’t speak English, the traffic is
> terrible, and there are places which were family
> friendly 30 years ago but are dangerous now, but
> that’s progress. Those rubes can’t tell the
> difference between a Somalian and a Nigerian, but
> I can now! Thanks, NoVa!

Let's not forget how fun it is to swerve and weave as to not get hit by illegals hopped up on Corona that don't have any insurance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: it’s kind of sad really ()
Date: February 11, 2020 12:01PM

The truth. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> No, I do not. We only have to spend on Defense
> because Trump is in power and he is making the
> world more dangerous.


The funny part is how Trump brags about helping these down-and-out rust belt places where he has a lot of fans, when in reality his increases in defense spending actually really help the DC area, where he got less than 1/3 of the vote.

Trump’s helped the economy, but not for the type of people who are most likely to support him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Queen Bullova ()
Date: February 15, 2020 09:57AM

The future of unfairfux cunty -

F - foreigners
L - liberals
O - old
P - people

FLOP - fall, move, or hang in a heavy, loose, and ungainly way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: KY33L ()
Date: February 17, 2020 08:07AM

DoD Wrote:


> You do support defense spending, right?

It is very important that the US continue to set off fireworks in Afghanistan.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: SW Virginia still a shithole ()
Date: February 17, 2020 09:31AM

No employer wants to set up shop in a low-IQ meth head zone.

SW Virginia is gonna be a welfare state forever!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Wrong  ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:00AM

it’s kind of sad really Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> The funny part is how Trump brags about helping
> these down-and-out rust belt places where he has a
> lot of fans, when in reality his increases in
> defense spending actually really help the DC area,
> where he got less than 1/3 of the vote.
>
> Trump’s helped the economy, but not for the type
> of people who are most likely to support him.


The only part of the DoD spending that stays around DC is the top 10% that goes to the corporate HQ as overhead. The rest is spread around the country in factories that are building the shit. Nothing is built in the DC area.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: FFX n8tive ()
Date: February 17, 2020 10:17AM

I have a cousin who lives in Grundy. She works at a 7-11 type store two days a week and has done so for over 10 years. She gets the EBT card which allows her to buy huge quantities of chicken thighs oil and breading. She eats fried chicken thighs 7 days a week and she gets more obese every year. She lives in a section 8 single wide trailer. She has turned down offers for full time work because she would lose some or all of he public assistance money. Family members give her our old beater cars when we are done with them. She gets healthcare from a free clinic. She is living a pretty good life for someone who works 16 hours a week. Such is life in SW Virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Richard Sanchez ()
Date: February 17, 2020 08:17PM

Muslim perverts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Inbred?
>
>
> That’s better left to muslims.
>
>
>
> (Muslim inbreeding)
> https://goldfiremedia.net/2017/12/12/muslim-inbree
> ding-numbers-reach-shocking-heights/
>
> (Pakistani inbreeding)
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
>
> https://worldwarthreereports.wordpress.com/2017/01
> /07/muslimspakistanis-are-1-in-the-world-at-inbree
> ding/




True that! First cousin marriage is epidemic in muslim nations.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: SW Virginia is Pakistan West ()
Date: February 17, 2020 08:36PM

Richard Sanchez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim perverts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Inbred?
> >
> >
> > That’s better left to muslims.
> >
> >
> >
> > (Muslim inbreeding)
> >
> https://goldfiremedia.net/2017/12/12/muslim-inbree
>
> > ding-numbers-reach-shocking-heights/
> >
> > (Pakistani inbreeding)
> > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
> >
> >
> https://worldwarthreereports.wordpress.com/2017/01
>
> >
> /07/muslimspakistanis-are-1-in-the-world-at-inbree
>
> > ding/
>
>
>
>
> True that! First cousin marriage is epidemic in
> muslim nations.

No argument Pakistan and SW Virginia are alike. Unfortunately, Northern Virginians have to foot the bill for SW Virginia’s inbred lifestyle.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Waki paki ()
Date: February 18, 2020 08:25AM

Richard Sanchez Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Muslim perverts Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Inbred?
> >
> >
> > That’s better left to muslims.
> >
> >
> >
> > (Muslim inbreeding)
> >
> https://goldfiremedia.net/2017/12/12/muslim-inbree
>
> > ding-numbers-reach-shocking-heights/
> >
> > (Pakistani inbreeding)
> > https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
> >
> >
> https://worldwarthreereports.wordpress.com/2017/01
>
> >
> /07/muslimspakistanis-are-1-in-the-world-at-inbree
>
> > ding/
>
>
>
>
> True that! First cousin marriage is epidemic in
> muslim nations.




Are you interested?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: SETA ()
Date: February 18, 2020 08:53AM

Wrong  Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> only part of the DoD spending that stays
> around DC is the top 10% that goes to the
> corporate HQ as overhead. The rest is spread
> around the country in factories that are building
> the shit. Nothing is built in the DC area.


Plenty of R&D defense money in this area. Science & engineering jobs tend to pay substantially more than factory labor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: hahahaha 10% ()
Date: February 18, 2020 09:34AM

Wrong  Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> The only part of the DoD spending that stays
> around DC is the top 10% that goes to the
> corporate HQ as overhead. The rest is spread
> around the country in factories that are building
> the shit. Nothing is built in the DC area.


Yea more like 90%, engineers, IT, R&D, accountants, on and on

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: SW Virginia is one giant shithole so please leave
Posted by: Gerry not signed in ()
Date: February 18, 2020 09:39AM

Muslim perverts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Inbred?
>
>
> That’s better left to muslims.
>
>
>
> (Muslim inbreeding)
> https://goldfiremedia.net/2017/12/12/muslim-inbree
> ding-numbers-reach-shocking-heights/
>
> (Pakistani inbreeding)
> https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage
>
> https://worldwarthreereports.wordpress.com/2017/01
> /07/muslimspakistanis-are-1-in-the-world-at-inbree
> ding/




Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **      **  **     **  **    **  **    ** 
  **   **   **  **  **  **     **   **  **   **   **  
   ** **    **  **  **  **     **    ****    **  **   
    ***     **  **  **  **     **     **     *****    
   ** **    **  **  **  **     **     **     **  **   
  **   **   **  **  **  **     **     **     **   **  
 **     **   ***  ***    *******      **     **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.