HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bloomberg Lied ... AGAIN
Posted by: Coonman ()
Date: February 03, 2020 07:08PM

Bloomberg spent $10 million to air an ad during the Super Bowl yesterday showing what a warm, relatable hoplophobe he is. The ad highlighted the shooting death of a suspected 20-year-old gang member and lied about the statistics on the number of children who die in firearms-related incidents every year.

Bloomberg claimed that there are 2,887 children killed by guns every year. What he doesn't tell you is, besides suicides, the VAST majority of the remainder are GANG MEMBERS 17-19 years of age.

HERE are BLOOMBERG's "CHILDREN".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bloomberg Lied ... AGAIN
Posted by: Billionaires Know Best ()
Date: February 03, 2020 07:19PM

Mikey is a dog person, see how he likes to pet dogs:

https://youtu.be/xnAfIQo9E_c

Posted by: Libs are evil ()
Date: February 03, 2020 07:28PM

How can anyone be a democrat?

Posted by: Carlos ()
Date: February 03, 2020 07:39PM

So, because of those children, Bloomberg wants to disarm us?

Posted by: Freedom Fighter ()
Date: February 03, 2020 09:06PM

Posted by: We need a war ()
Date: February 03, 2020 09:17PM

That one chick is kinda hot. Hope she did not suffer too much. Fucking savages.

Posted by: Never fear I have a plan ()
Date: February 03, 2020 11:42PM

After I kill 6,419 people in a single day with pool chemicals improvised explosives and germs people will not take gun control very seriously anymore.

Posted by: Rapier ()
Date: February 04, 2020 08:21PM

We need a war Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> That one chick is kinda hot. Hope she did not
> suffer too much. Fucking savages.

I'm hoping the human rug and human pin cushion did!!!

Posted by: Dem Primaries ()
Date: February 05, 2020 12:31AM

Bloomberg is going to suck up all of Tom Steyer's voters.

Both of them.

Posted by: Concerned Voter ()
Date: February 06, 2020 10:56PM

It's for the children. Even the tattooed ones.

Posted by: Little Mikey ()
Date: February 08, 2020 10:33PM

Bloomberg paying $150 for social media 'influencers' to promote campaign.

You have to be mentally retarded to support this little curmudgeon.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/bloomberg-paying-150-for-social-media-influencers-to-promote-campaign

Posted by: DEMS = DUMBASSES ()
Date: February 09, 2020 08:54AM

Turns out liberals are the real authoritarians. Which means LIBTURDS ARE FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!

A political-science journal that published an oft-cited study claiming conservatives were more likely to show traits associated with “psychoticism” now says it got it wrong. Very wrong.

The American Journal of Political Science published a correction this year saying that the 2012 paper has “an error” — and that liberal political beliefs, not conservative ones, are actually linked to psychoticism. “The interpretation of the coding of the political attitude items in the descriptive and preliminary analyses portion of the manuscript was exactly reversed,” the journal said in the startling correction.

“The descriptive analyses report that those higher in Eysenck’s psychoticism are more conservative, but they are actually more liberal; and where the original manuscript reports those higher in neuroticism and social desirability are more liberal, they are, in fact, more conservative.”

In the paper, psychoticism is associated with traits such as tough-mindedness, risk-taking, sensation-seeking, impulsivity and authoritarianism.

The social-desirability scale measures people’s tendency to answer questions in ways they believe would please researchers, even if it means overestimating their positive characteristics and underestimating negative ones. The erroneous report has been cited 45 times, according to Thomson Reuters Web of Science.

Brad Verhulst, a Virginia Commonwealth University researcher and a co-author of the paper, said he was not sure who was to blame. “I don’t know where it happened. All I know is it happened,” he told Retraction Watch, a blog that tracks corrections in academic papers. “It’s our fault for not figuring it out before.”

The journal said the error doesn’t change the main conclusions of the paper, which found that “personality traits do not cause people to develop political attitudes.”

But professor Steven Ludeke of the University of Southern Denmark, who pointed out the errors, told Retraction Watch that they “matter quite a lot.”
“The erroneous results represented some of the larger correlations between personality and politics ever reported; they were reported and interpreted, repeatedly, in the wrong direction,” he said.

Date: February 09, 2020 10:23PM

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: February 10, 2020 12:09AM

At least Bloomberg, Beto, and now Sanders are "honest Democrats". They admit that they will take our guns.

Date: February 10, 2020 11:54AM

Human Tripod Wrote:
> At least Bloomberg, Beto, and now Sanders are
> "honest Democrats". They admit that they will
> take our guns.

Which is the main reason none of them will be the President.

Because of Democrat overreacting they stand a great chance of Virginia going for Trump in November.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: February 10, 2020 02:30PM

Q: Why do Democrats hate Voter ID laws?

A: Ever try carrying a tombstone in your pocket?

Posted by: Bought and Paid For ()
Date: February 11, 2020 06:20PM

Why do Democrats claim to hate billionaires so much in public, then run to suck their dicks in private?

Date: February 11, 2020 06:57PM

Bought and Paid For Wrote:
> Why do Democrats claim to hate billionaires so
> much in public, then run to suck their dicks in
> private?

Because they are fake hypocritical dumb shits that are incapable of intelligent thought. They only know what their billionaires and their lapdog media tells them to think!!!!

Date: February 15, 2020 08:08AM

On Saturday, February 15, from 6 pm to 11 pm, there is going to be a Democrat Gala in Richmond, featuring Michael Bloomberg as a speaker. Governor Northam and other Democrats who have been dodging gun owners will also be there. This is a great opportunity for our polite, but firm voices to be heard: Virginia doesn't want any more gun control! Leave law-abiding gun owners ALONE!

We know that many of you want to make sure that the Democrats get the message, so we are getting the word out about this opportunity at the gala event.

Time: 4:30 pm to 7 pm (we want to be there early, but don't need to stay for the full event.)

Main Street Station
1500 East Main Street
Richmond, VA 23219

Date: February 15, 2020 09:33PM

Michael Bloomberg's employees created a book purportedly full of his offensive quotes. Here it is.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6774102-The-Portable-Bloomberg.html

Select quotes from Bloomberg and referenced in "The Portable Bloomberg":

On liberals: "The only liberal I trust is a rich old liberal. Why? Because they're old enough to understand what they're saying, and they're rich enough to pay for what they say!" (Page 31)

On the Bloomberg financial terminal: "It will do everything, including give you a blowjob. I guess that puts a lot of you girls out of business." (Page 18)

On the Vietnam War draft: "During the Vietnam War, I was classified 1Y because of flat feet --not as good as being 1F because 1Y meant you were on "standby" and could be called up at any time. I had a great agreement with the draft board that summer --they never called me and I never called them. I'm trying to make the same arrangement with Death." (Page 32)

On salesmanship: "Make the customer think he's getting laid when he's getting fucked." (Page 7)

ON NEGOTIATIONS: "What do I want? I want an exclusive, 10-year contract, an automatic extension, and I want you to pay me. And I want a blow job from Jane Fonda. Have you seen Jane Fonda lately? Not bad for fifty." (Page 10)

Posted by: Buying Democrats ()
Date: February 16, 2020 09:35AM

"Make the customer think he's getting laid when he's getting fucked." Michael Bloomberg

Sounds like that is exactly what he's doing to the Democrats.

Date: February 16, 2020 06:29PM

Mikey doesn't have a prayer. The DNC controlled media is already turning against him. Let's see if Mikey turns his own media empire against them.

Posted by: lhlljhkhj ()
Date: February 25, 2020 11:41PM

"All of the new Democrats that came in, put Nancy Pelosi in charge, and gave the Congress the ability to control this president, I bought — I got them," Bloomberg said, quickly correcting himself.

You fucking pussies are too fucking stupid to even know you've been had. I love it

Date: February 26, 2020 05:41PM

lhlljhkhj Wrote:
> "All of the new Democrats that came in, put Nancy
> Pelosi in charge, and gave the Congress the
> ability to control this president, I bought — I
> got them," Bloomberg said, quickly correcting
> himself.
>
> You fucking pussies are too fucking stupid to even
> know you've been had. I love it

The fucking liberal idiots are too stupid to see that they've been had!!!!!!!!! That requires some intelligence or at least the ability to have rational thought.

Posted by: Bye Bye Bloomberg ()
Date: March 03, 2020 09:23PM

Here is Mikey's spending:

Ad spending in VA
Bloomberg: $5.6 mil
Persist (pro-Warren): $346k
Biden: $173k
Sanders: $126k
Unite (pro-Biden): $16k

Ad spending in NC
Bloomberg: $12.8 mil
Sanders: $1.7 mil
Persist (pro-Warren): $470k
Biden: $276k
Unite (pro-Biden): $62k

HE LOST both states. He aint getting a lot for his money. Maybe he think Tejas will vote for him.

Posted by: You Fucking Idiots ()
Date: March 20, 2020 09:20PM

Mike Bloomberg Lays Off Entire Campaign Staff And Scales Back Election Spending Plans

The decision is a major reversal for the billionaire who promised to spend “whatever it takes” to beat Donald Trump.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/mike-bloomberg-2020-dnc_n_5e74fb3fc5b6f5b7c543a542

People were really bamboozled into taking these jobs, when they would have been far better off taking another one. former Bloomberg campaign staffer

Staffers who remained employed with the campaign in the swing states of Arizona, Florida, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin received word on Friday that their jobs were ending. Some of these staff will be transferred to state Democratic parties for the month of April.

A former Bloomberg 2020 staffer, whose roles included hiring manager, said the campaign told him to stress the job guarantee to potential candidates.

“They were very specific about what we can and can’t say and when, and the job guarantee was one of the things we were encouraged to emphasize (LIE) to everyone but especially to any wavering candidates: ‘As long as you’re willing to move, you have a guaranteed job through November,’” he said, speaking on the condition of anonymity so as not to jeopardize future employment.

BBbbbaaaaaaWWWWaaaaaaaHhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaHHHhhhhhhaaaaaaa … you fucking leftist losers are so gullible. Don't worry, the virus will probably kill you before the election so you won't feel the pain of LOSING AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Posted by: fhfdh ()
Date: March 21, 2020 09:51AM

Just makes him the perfect lying Democrat. Or even he knows it's over for the Democrats in November.

Especially if we go to mail-in only election. The feeble minded Democrats are too stupid to know how to get an ID to vote, how do you think they'll be able to handle the mail-in ballot?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.