HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Coupons/Discounts/Promo codes
Posted by: Liquidat1on ()
Date: January 29, 2020 08:12PM

How do you save money when buying clothes? Is it possible to use a coupon, discount and a promo code together? By the way, where to get coupons/discounts/promo codes easily?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coupons/Discounts/Promo codes
Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: January 29, 2020 08:14PM

Liquidat1on Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How do you save money when buying clothes? Is it
> possible to use a coupon, discount and a promo
> code together? By the way, where to get
> coupons/discounts/promo codes easily?

As I know, discount coupons can be obtained in various ways, for example, you can cut them out of the newspaper and provide them at the checkout along with your purchases. Or you can get a discount coupon in online stores, most often, this happens before big holidays or on black Friday, but I know the store where coupons for different products can be obtained every day. I use promo codes on SevenDeals, which saves my family budget. It is very easy to use the discount there, you need to copy the button next to the promo code, click 'apply' or 'back to the store'. In other stores, it happens that you need to copy the discount code on the coupon and paste it into the desired window.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/31/2020 08:25AM by UltraRight.

Posted by: Hoovyendy ()
Date: January 31, 2020 08:13AM

There is an idea to buy less clothes, and then you will definitely save money. But seriously, I use discounts, trying to catch my favorite clothing brands on discounts and then save approximately half of the price, if I'm lucky. Or I use discount coupons to buy goods and clothing.

Posted by: Marcus ()
Date: February 11, 2020 11:54PM

I wonder how you choose the site on which you buy clothes? There are so many online stores now. Are you looking only at discounts or do you still prefer a more convenient site? I want to make my online store for children's clothing and I can not decide on the design. Is it possible to save on design in this case, or is it still worth taking an example from the popular ecommerce company. The site development agency offered me different options depending on the project budget but I can’t choose.

Posted by: HDY ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:02PM

By remaining focused on saving money with every purchase you make, you can train yourself to gradually cut spending and become more keenly aware of your budget.
Here are five ways you can save money when making everyday purchases:
Buy Used, Refurbished, or Older Models
Most people enjoy the shine of a new toy, but buying used items will always offer you a great discount. Purchasing an open-box TV or a refurbished laptop will cost you hundred of dollars less than a new one, and many of these refurbished or open-box items are almost brand new, complete with user manuals and manufacturer warranties.
Check for Promotions and Coupons
A popular solution for saving money on unavoidable purchases is to use coupons. Collecting coupons can be a time-consuming commitment, and most people don’t look forward to searching the Sunday paper (or the Internet) for discounts each week, but the small contributions that each coupon makes to your budget will accumulate over time.
Compare Prices and Use Price Matches, Buy Discounted Gift Cards, Take Advantage of Cash-Back Opportunities,
Stack up Your Savings
When you're trying to put money away for travel or retirement, every little bit counts. It will take some time to incorporate money-saving shopping tips into your routine, but with a little bit of effort upfront, you can build passive, life-long habits for a healthier budget and bigger savings account.

Posted by: henrywilson ()
Date: June 26, 2020 03:21PM

It is possible to save a lot of money while buying everything, not just clothes. You have to learn how to buy and when to buy. Promo codes are the best help in this situation.

Posted by: AlexHoole ()
Date: June 30, 2020 05:50AM

It is possible to save money while buying clothes. You need to learn how to buy and when to buy. Promo codes are the best help in this situation. Just try to find always discounts and you will see that your wardrobe will be full of clothes that you wear and that you really like.I have found on the internet a blog about how to move your money project. I really like this project 'cause from there I have learned how to save money and how to make the priorities. There are also different promo codes. I have used some of them and now I'm looking for some more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2020 05:53AM by AlexHoole.

Posted by: Frugal Bugle ()
Date: June 30, 2020 08:25AM

It is possible to save money by avoiding clicking on these rip off online links.

Posted by: caritu ()
Date: August 13, 2020 03:34PM

For starters, don't make any rash purchases. I know many people who buy something for themselves, and then regret it and do not use it. This mostly applies to girls and the clothes they buy. If the purchase is deliberate, then I advise you to use the discounts to the maximum. That is, buy during seasonal sales. Perhaps the clothes will not be from the latest collection, but there will be a good discount. Also, use cashback. Nowadays, many banks provide you with cashback on purchases if you pay with a credit card. Along with cashback, you can also use different coupons, they are not linked, so you can use them at the same time. I usually find out about new coupons from DontPayFull.com. They have collected the services that I use most often, so I did not look for other sites that provide coupons.

Posted by: Peter Joseph ()
Date: August 18, 2020 02:08PM

Usually online shops provide discounts on their sites. Also you can search for necessary coupon on special discounts aggregators.

Posted by: Max Couper ()
Date: August 19, 2020 04:51PM

Peter Joseph Wrote:
> Usually online shops provide discounts on their
> sites. Also you can search for necessary coupon on
> special discounts aggregators.

Yeah! I always search discounts, in our modern world of digital technologies and advertising it is good way to save money on shopping. Nowadays you can find discounts for almost any products! I recently bought antivirus software with Eset coupon codes and got great offer! Thanks for this site!

Posted by: Casey33541 ()
Date: August 20, 2020 08:40AM

Nice, thank you a lot for sharing it here! As for me, I like shopping on GotApparel a lot, and I think you willl find it helpful and interesting to you too, have a look there and good luck :)

Posted by: you suck ()
Date: August 20, 2020 08:27PM

Way to ask yourself questions so you can get your paid shill clickbait links in.

Posted by: Ad Revenue ()
Date: August 20, 2020 11:00PM

Whatever you do, make sure you click on all links that are posted in responses to this thread.

Fairfax Underground is provided to users for free, but it is very costly to maintain. The hosting, storage, bandwidth, and Cloudflare services cost hundreds of dollars per month and need to be paid somehow. Clicking the links and buying the counterfeit products and drugs is a way to support this site.

Support Fairfax Underground
*Click all the advertising links
*Purchase your illegal drugs from advertisers here
Support Fairfax Underground

Posted by: thx_boy ()
Date: August 25, 2020 01:14PM

caritu Wrote:
> For starters, don't make any rash purchases. I know many people who buy something for themselves, and then regret it and do not use it. This mostly applies to girls and the clothes they buy. If the purchase is deliberate, then I advise you to use the discounts to the maximum. That is, buy during seasonal sales. Perhaps the clothes will not be from the latest collection, but there will be a good discount. Also, use cashback. Nowadays, many banks provide you with cashback on purchases if you pay with a credit card. Along with cashback, you can also use different coupons, they are not linked, so you can use them at the same time. I usually find out about new coupons from DontPayFull.com. They have collected the services that I use most often, so I did not look for other sites that provide coupons.

I tried this service and it turned out to be very cool. Thanks for sharing :)

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: May 23, 2022 09:41AM

Hello, as you know, a rich person is not just someone who has a lot of money, but someone who also knows how to spend it correctly. Knowing where and what kind of sale is taking place, orienting in the discount system will allow you to make profitable purchases at pleasant prices. Discount cards are the trump cards of a skilled discount hunter - they will provide you with the opportunity to save money in your favorite stores, regardless of seasonal sales and short-term promotions. For all current sales and discounts on clothing, you can find out more information from online catalogs that usually provide valid discount coupons.

Posted by: PatriciaNorman ()
Date: August 10, 2022 04:57PM

Jag har full förståelse för dem som alltid letar efter rabatter. Jag är själv sådan. Men jag kunde hitta riktigt bra erbjudanden med hjälp av https://promo-codes.se/rabattkoder/sneakersnstuff, där det finns rabattkuponger för alla typer av produkter. Det bidrar till att spara mycket i familjens budget.

Posted by: Scambuster ()
Date: August 10, 2022 07:57PM

Hey PatriciaNorman bliu set himhar you can suck my fucking dick simp set worthless scammer don bon con

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 01:13PM

PatriciaNorman Wrote:
> Jag har full förståelse för dem som alltid
> letar efter rabatter. Jag är själv sådan. Men
> jag kunde hitta riktigt bra erbjudanden med hjälp
> av
> https://promo-codes.se/rabattkoder/sneakersnstuff,
> där det finns rabattkuponger för alla typer av
> produkter. Det bidrar till att spara mycket i
> familjens budget.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.