HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virginia Academy of Fencing vs Fairfax Fencers
Posted by: Inigo Montoya ()
Date: January 26, 2020 09:02AM

I want my children to learn to stab effectively for the transition period between gun control and knife control. This is their future and I don't want them to be defenseless victims. Hopefully by the time the knife control rolls out I earnest they will be past the violent adolescent stage but in the meantime I want them to be able to fend off any hooligans who may accost them trying to steal lunch money. So does anyone have experience with Fairfax Fencers? VAF was excellent but I don't need my kids being corrupted with pinko commie BS or injected with any mad Russian performance ehancers. I'm asking about FF because I heard they're a bunch of fruity little girls. Thoughts? Experiences?
Attachments:
images (6).jpeg
RS-Knife-Crime-Campaign.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.