HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
IS Racism an instinctual behavior or learned ??
Posted by: Dr. Coonman ()
Date: January 22, 2020 01:20AM

as a child some of my dearest early memories are of my neighbor Brandy babysitting me and my siblings. she was fun. my mother always acted superior but in an "oh you poor wretch let me virtue signal" way not a "fuck you nigger" way, made her do housework that was unrelated to childcare and underpaid her severely. also we had an expensive white babysitter for date nights because brandy was only allowed to babysit us in the yard that I can recall and never in the house unsupervised. brandy had her first child at 16 and is a wonderful mother with the same man all these years after, the white babysitter went to EVMS and is a Navy doc on her second husband with children from each who only spends a handful of waking hours with her family. funny how my mother always scolded brandy as a hussy to us behind her back for getting knocked up....

anyways, I dont think I turned out racist despite my exposure. I mean I can appreciate a good nigger joke just the same as polack and paddy jokes but I would never mistreat or even form a negative opinion of someone based on race. It is apparent that far too many of my neighbors arent so tolerant and If nuture isnt fully responsible what is? I have seen a few studies claiming that babies present with measurably different physiological responses to strangers of their own race vs another although I didnt get past the abstract because I dont feel like funding real white supremacists.. can anyone here enlighten me?Proud racists of FXU: do you think its your genes or your upbringing? im not here to judge so much as understand you, which I find difficult as I cant quite understand myself which is why im here. I mean I'm well versed in the ideology from IQs to crime stats etc. so well that I could probably convince you that I have ten slaves chained up in my basement and four in the shed but even if it were all indisputable scientific fact I still dont understand how you can endorse marxist collective punishment or the presumption of guilt before innocence based on a single demographic trait.. i would love some insight. In my case Im not sure if I made the excecutive decision to reject my mother's racist tendencies based on later influences or if Im just genetically predisposed to being nicer than her? what think you all? thoughts??!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: IS Racism an instinctual behavior or learned ??
Posted by: deprogramming or gene editing ()
Date: January 22, 2020 01:28AM

whats the solution? is there one? will racism have to be bred out slowly over thousands of years by enlightened individuals until the bigots go extinct or can we all learn to truly love in a single generation via the internet? this hatred causes so many problems to this day. it is better that nine guilty persons go free than one innocent suffer...

Posted by: Anthropologist Andy ()
Date: January 22, 2020 08:18AM

In the vast majority of cases, it's learned - and even then despite strong efforts to deny what's real.

Very young children have no inherent bias. As they grow older, their thoughts and feelings and perceptions of "good" and "bad" are shaped as much by home life as the things they witness by interacting with classmates. Even if home life is 100% pure, children start to see patterns over time. They often have very few negros in their school, yet when something is stolen or someone is fighting or disrespecting the teacher they can't help but notice it's disproportionately the coon kids. They may relay this to their parents in some form and the parents will try to deny it and say "oh no, everyone is the same". The parents know better and so do the kids, but it's what everyone has to do these days.

Most people feel like the best way to learn about coloreds is to spend some time around them and see how that goes. Most of the libtards that constantly virtue signal have never spent any time around the average negro. Even the relatively intelligent Africans that land here are shocked by the savagery of the American spook.

It's the same with Asians. Ask any 14 year old who the smartest kids are. They know. You don't have to convince anyone of anything. Just like every single zip is not going to be smarter than every single white kid, not every single nigger is going to be a savage murderous thief. It's all about tendencies and percentages. Sure there are pitbulls out there that would make a wonderful pet, but people would rather go with a breed that has better record on percentage terms.

Posted by: Good luck with that one ()
Date: January 22, 2020 09:06AM

deprogramming or gene editing Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whats the solution? is there one? will racism have
> to be bred out slowly over thousands of years by
> enlightened individuals until the bigots go
> extinct or can we all learn to truly love in a
> single generation via the internet? this hatred
> causes so many problems to this day. it is better
> that nine guilty persons go free than one innocent
> suffer...

Their are still many parts of the planet that are still homogenous. As in all one race and culture. And they have bigotry, hatred, murder, rape, and discrimination against height, age, weight, etc.

So breeding all races together will accomplish absolutely nothing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.