HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Most educated.....
Posted by: NoVa Hater ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:25AM

https://wtop.com/education/2020/01/states-in-the-dc-area-rank-among-most-educated-in-us/

And yet....mix these supposedly "educated" with the influx of third-worlders, and you have a conglomeration of the worst drivers in the world. Millions of mongoloids behind the wheel all at once....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Most educated.....
Posted by: nog hauler rider ()
Date: January 21, 2020 11:41AM

You have to understand that "educated" for most people simply means spending four years getting brainwashed by libtards, protesting and finding ways to be offended. That allows you to get a job making six figures and then hire mud people from shithole countries to clean your house and mow your lawn. Those donkey riders that are now behind the wheel thanks to the libtard DMV rules are what you are running into - figuratively and literally.

Posted by: NoVa Hater ()
Date: January 21, 2020 12:07PM

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

Posted by: dropouts, flunkies, and losers ()
Date: January 21, 2020 02:22PM

nog hauler rider Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You have to understand that "educated" for most
> people simply means spending four years getting

Studying, taking tests, and writing really hard papers so you can get a bachelor’s degree isn’t an easy thing to do and it shows people you can set important goals for yourself and achieve them.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: January 21, 2020 05:06PM

dropouts, flunkies, and losers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> nog hauler rider Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have to understand that "educated" for most
> > people simply means spending four years getting
>
> Studying, taking tests, and writing really hard
> papers so you can get a bachelor’s degree
> isn’t an easy thing to do and it shows people
> you can set important goals for yourself and
> achieve them.

That woman and gender studies degree was absolutely worth $100k.

Congrats!

Posted by: Look behind the paper ()
Date: January 21, 2020 05:26PM

What is a philosophy degree worth? Does it matter that the person who got it was hired by a Wall Street company straight out of undergrad making more than $125,000, and that within three years she was making over $200,000? How about an art history major who graduated with a commission courtesy of ROTC and then moved on to a high paying job in a defense contractor before turning 30? Meanwhile the most overrated degree in most colleges are non-engineering computer degrees. Too many idiots flock to them thinking that they are a guarantee after graduation.

Posted by: Frank7788 ()
Date: February 06, 2020 11:54AM

I'm not totaly agree with the posts above. I see more benefits of higher education. It helps us to acquire new knowledge and skills that will impact our development in life. And having a diploma you can get a good job and make good money. Of course, studying requires time and money, and writing a dissertation is not an easy task. But we live in time of technologies, so in case you are bad at writing or don't have time, you can use a third-party service like https://legitwritingservices.com/custom-dissertation-writing-services/

Posted by: jswhfjhfd ()
Date: February 06, 2020 12:00PM

What about the Graduates that have written their dissertations in languages other than English? Shouldn't it be a requirement to write in the English language? This happens more than you think.

Posted by: Online school ()
Date: February 07, 2020 09:06AM

Uber paid for my masters degree.

Posted by: Grig ()
Date: April 09, 2020 09:37AM

In order for your dissertation to be rated for the highest score, I advise you to turn to thesis writing service SuperiorPapers. They very quickly and efficiently fulfill the order. Comply with all wishes. I was left with an excellent impression of this company.

Posted by: parrycatch ()
Date: May 12, 2020 12:37PM

You know there are a lot of people who are considered as educated, but never wrote a paper at college. For example, I`m an educated person, and have degree, but all my college papers were written by writing services. By the way, if you want to find a good one, just read their review, and make sure, the company can write a paper on your discipline. The paperial service is legit and reliable, they always wrote great papers for me, and thanks to them I can say now I`m educated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/18/2020 07:46AM by parrycatch.

Posted by: Laween Akrawi ()
Date: May 13, 2020 03:05PM

Posted by: Tyrone Shoelaces ()
Date: May 13, 2020 03:21PM

Us Niggers we be highly edumacated. White boys think dey smart but us Niggers weez smarter than a mother fucker... word.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.