HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Trotskyism FTW ()
Date: January 13, 2020 08:57PM

FFU Confederate Terrorists: "The Civil War was really about States' Rights!!!"

True Patriot: "A State's right to what, exactly?"

FFU Confederate Terrorists: "..."

FFU Confederate Terrorists: "This thread has such HATE!"

True Patriot: "Just like all threads on FFU talking anything about African-Americans, Liberals, Sexes, Gay People, Gerry, etc?"

FFU Confederate Terrorists: *squints* "I don't like you.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzNV6I1_Hy4&list=PLDWOK38FVm8JaMACkMuzSPST3ZKPwmPWS&index=22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NANWB6m0KjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldCKmAvfWLU

Disclaimer: If you have any concerns with this or similar content, you may address those concerns here at our personal pages:
https://www.facebook.com/nikolai.barrickman
https://www.facebook.com/sepalexgonzalez
https://www.facebook.com/pg/IysseNova/posts/?ref=page_internal
Attachments:
56819147_1267027833472133_3409834670131511296_n.png
69070594_1363490777159171_8576701759106318336_n.png
58583838_1280896998751883_7589578950041403392_o.jpg
72753119_1409442192564029_5726748820839071744_n.png
72067943_1405163856325196_5056354500957175808_n.jpg
71236473_1398745643633684_8565630931145064448_n.jpg
61185968_1295696780605238_6823131749623529472_n.jpg
70179807_1377153082459607_5685607071412649984_n.jpg
71177811_1403934816448100_3593160070646464512_n.jpg
69821976_1373386889502893_2370188246442311680_o.png
69771794_1380947325413516_5974011312135471104_n (1).jpg
69581805_1367571013417814_1206338743011639296_n.jpg
70494047_1383685975139651_151126851035594752_n.jpg
71373924_1397138213794427_5146300934430654464_n.jpg
69336337_1377091862465729_46972506833158144_n.jpg
72472930_1412706895570892_775099777107886080_n.jpg
68469161_1362892953885620_3087721662053875712_n.png
57620720_1276039079237675_7685253108951154688_n.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: The REAL neo-confederates ()
Date: January 13, 2020 09:31PM

The Confederate grey FCPD uniform is a decades old racial intimidation tactic. This little known fact will doubtless go ignored for eternity because kids today take weed naps through history class and wouldn't recognize the intent. That's why they've shifted to Olive drab body armor and gas masks for intimidation purposes. Either way, these are the tyrants who are going to come for our guns and be shot on the doorstep. No remorse either. They don't feel bad why should I?
Attachments:
5b083a3d229d2.image.jpg
SWAT1.JPG
when-youre-pulled-over-but-you-just-got-a-text-57513417.png
ShowImage.jpeg
image.jpeg
high.jpeg
Bad Cop.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:38PM

Don't like the Virginia gun laws? Then move to a red state. You ain't gonna shoot any cop.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Wanna bet ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:43PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't like the Virginia gun laws? Then move to a
> red state. You ain't gonna shoot any cop.


So I can run to another state in a couple years? Lmao. It's ok. You don't know me but FCPD does.. they don't even get out of their squad cars for me until two additional units have arrived lmfao. I've had Fairfax one on my ass. They formed a skirmish line with rifles to chase me through the woods unarmed. Who's really the coward?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:03PM

You seem to be the coward. You keep running away from the cops. But you won't shoot one.

You must be so proud of your interactions with the police.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: The stars were not in position ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:10PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You seem to be the coward. You keep running away
> from the cops. But you won't shoot one.
>
> You must be so proud of your interactions with the
> police.

I ran because I was unarmed and I didn't really feel like wearing the pickle suit.. the only times they have ever made contact with me while armed it was unloaded, locked and cased because I'm not a hoodlum I'm a good boy who just wants to be left the fuck alone. I wont go out of my way to avoid OR confront the pigs but if they come to me I don't use trigger locks anymore so.... Rather die than live on my knees and if I go I'm taking several with me. Speaking of which you should ask the pigs if you can borrow their tacticool knee pads next time you service them so your wobbly knock knees don't give out

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Yllaw ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:22PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You seem to be the coward. You keep running away
> from the cops. But you won't shoot one.
>
> You must be so proud of your interactions with the
> police.


You seem very defensive and self righteous... Are you a cop? LMAO here maybe these will soften your mood:
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1578971111913.jpg
FB_IMG_1578971611599.jpg
FB_IMG_1578502008007.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:29PM

Talk. It's all just talk. You ain't gonna do shit to any cop because you're a good boy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: The goodest boy ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:34PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Talk. It's all just talk. You ain't gonna do
> shit to any cop because you're a good boy.


I can kill tyrants and remain a good boy. Sometimes good guys have to kill bad guys. All cops who remain on the force knowing they may have to enforce tyranical gun laws are bad guys so it's flat out unethical not to shoot them when they come. Not shooting would make me a selfish complacent bad boy...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Boy, very good ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:37PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Talk. It's all just talk. You ain't gonna do
> shit to any cop because you're a good boy.

You say this as if you are trying to convince or reassure yourself... Are you a cop who is growing apprehensive about the impending electric boogaloo??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:42PM

Oh dear I think the cat got Wally's tongue! Excitable boy, that one?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wall ()
Date: January 14, 2020 12:30AM

Boy, very good Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wally Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Talk. It's all just talk. You ain't gonna do
> > shit to any cop because you're a good boy.
>
> You say this as if you are trying to convince or
> reassure yourself... Are you a cop who is growing
> apprehensive about the impending electric
> boogaloo??

Yeah, that's it. You got me. I'm so scared because of all your tough talk.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 14, 2020 12:36AM

wall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Boy, very good Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wally Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Talk. It's all just talk. You ain't gonna
> do
> > > shit to any cop because you're a good boy.
> >
> > You say this as if you are trying to convince
> or
> > reassure yourself... Are you a cop who is
> growing
> > apprehensive about the impending electric
> > boogaloo??
>
> Yeah, that's it. You got me. I'm so scared
> because of all your tough talk.

Well then why did you bother commenting Mr Piggy? Only losers engage with blowhards like me! So either you're a loser or your getting the jitters imagining some righteous citizen sending you to hell where you belong!


PS shooting is for grunts I'm a bit higher up the food chain. Just take a very deep breath and relax it'll burn less that way ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: wally ()
Date: January 14, 2020 12:50AM

Yeet yeet motherfucker! Hold your breath!

- poolboi
Attachments:
download (2).jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Stand up and fight ()
Date: January 14, 2020 05:19AM

Slippery slope that the liberals have begun.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Poolboi ()
Date: January 14, 2020 12:44PM

wally Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeet yeet motherfucker! Hold your breath!
>
> - poolboi


Once I was pressure washing a customer's pool with muriatic acid and there was some chlorine residue stuck to the liner. My lungs felt like plastic bags for a month coughing up fluid and wheezing like death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy really .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Quit your bullshit ()
Date: January 14, 2020 01:31PM

Poolboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> wally Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yeet yeet motherfucker! Hold your breath!
> >
> > - poolboi
>
>
> Once I was pressure washing a customer's pool with
> muriatic acid and there was some chlorine residue
> stuck to the liner. My lungs felt like plastic
> bags for a month coughing up fluid and wheezing
> like death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy
> really .

The oxidized chlorine residue will not off gas with the addition of muriatic acid faggot.

You must be a chem major from GMU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: shock power ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:16PM

Quit your bullshit Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poolboi Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > wally Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Yeet yeet motherfucker! Hold your breath!
> > >
> > > - poolboi
> >
> >
> > Once I was pressure washing a customer's pool
> with
> > muriatic acid and there was some chlorine
> residue
> > stuck to the liner. My lungs felt like plastic
> > bags for a month coughing up fluid and wheezing
> > like death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst
> enemy
> > really .
>
> The oxidized chlorine residue will not off gas
> with the addition of muriatic acid faggot.
>
> You must be a chem major from GMU

oh youre so smart mr piggy.. why dont you present your theory to the pulmonologist who said I almost died? concretions of congealed pool shock don't oxidize fully dumbass... thats why we're supposed to pressure wash with water thoroughly first before pouring the HCL on and scrubbing it with the deck brush. This blonde soccer mommy was breathing down my neck and plying me with drinks. perhaps I shouldve sued her?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: shock n awe ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:25PM

shock power Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quit your bullshit Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Poolboi Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > wally Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Yeet yeet motherfucker! Hold your breath!
> > > >
> > > > - poolboi
> > >
> > >
> > > Once I was pressure washing a customer's pool
> > with
> > > muriatic acid and there was some chlorine
> > residue
> > > stuck to the liner. My lungs felt like
> plastic
> > > bags for a month coughing up fluid and
> wheezing
> > > like death. I wouldn't wish that on my worst
> > enemy
> > > really .
> >
> > The oxidized chlorine residue will not off gas
> > with the addition of muriatic acid faggot.
> >
> > You must be a chem major from GMU
>
> oh youre so smart mr piggy.. why dont you present
> your theory to the pulmonologist who said I almost
> died? concretions of congealed pool shock don't
> oxidize fully dumbass... thats why we're supposed
> to pressure wash with water thoroughly first
> before pouring the HCL on and scrubbing it with
> the deck brush. This blonde soccer mommy was
> breathing down my neck and plying me with drinks.
> perhaps I shouldve sued her?

also, the off-gas was clearly visible. I only took two breaths. this is why pools should be cleaned thoroughly and regularly. scary shit, should be banned ;)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: walli ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:28PM

I just love all this tough guy internet talk. So go ahead. We're all waiting for you to start shooting all these cops, or however you're going to kill them.

You are nothing and everybody knows it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: lmao yeet ()
Date: January 14, 2020 02:34PM

walli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just love all this tough guy internet talk. So
> go ahead. We're all waiting for you to start
> shooting all these cops, or however you're going
> to kill them.
>
> You are nothing and everybody knows it.


I'm just waiting for the red flag to come to me! would you do me a favor?... lmao YEET!
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1578290817030.jpg
FB_IMG_1578971111913.jpg
FB_IMG_1578971611599.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Pretend Democrat ()
Date: January 16, 2020 01:14PM

walli Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just love all this tough guy internet talk. So
> go ahead. We're all waiting for you to start
> shooting all these cops, or however you're going
> to kill them.
>
> You are nothing and everybody knows it.

You gout Pride, sir.
Attachments:
42360BD2-1BFC-4F63-8F84-39BE6170BEA4.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Op Is A US Traitor ()
Date: January 16, 2020 04:48PM

Posting propaganda that only enemies of the Untited States would post

In time of war OP would be tried for high treason and quickly hanged by the neck until dead

Pityful what Democrat supporters have been doing to America today

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calling All Neo-Confederates & Southern Heritage Boys
Posted by: Suck it, Dixie!!! ()
Date: January 17, 2020 01:45PM

Op Is A US Traitor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Posting propaganda that only enemies of the
> Untited States would post
>
> In time of war OP would be tried for high treason
> and quickly hanged by the neck until dead
>
> Pityful what Democrat supporters have been doing
> to America today

Yeah, you're Confederate Ancestors voted Democrat and were part of the machine that is now the Modern Conservative (Republican) party. So you tell me who's the real hypocrite there. Names are just names. It's the people and ideas behind them that count.

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********   **      **        **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **  **  **        **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **  **  **        **  **     ** 
 ******    ********   **  **  **        **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **  **  **  **    **   **   **  
 **        **     **  **  **  **  **    **    ** **   
 ********  ********    ***  ***    ******      ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.