HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FXU intervention time
Posted by: Dr. Coonman ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:52PM

My weed man just told me I smoke too much and need to go to rehab. Does that make me "addicted" under 11E? I never smoke in the gun store so I never felt like I was a "user" at the time I fill out the 4473 but if I'm an "addict" that implies a continuous state of being... I thought I was a good boy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FXU intervention time
Posted by: WLSP ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:56PM

Attachments:
BB9C8916-5016-44CE-92AB-07E921D1CB9C.jpeg

Posted by: 2A Guy ()
Date: January 13, 2020 05:20PM

Any use or possession of narcotic marijuana means you answer Yes on question 11 E and the gun sale by the federally licensed dealer will be denied

However since your a Good Old Boy I will only smile nod and wink if I see you at a gun show. If you were a Libtard your NO would be tipstered out in 30 seconds after you wrote no and signed the 4473 . Gotta have peace in the house of Trump MAGA 2020 !

Posted by: False ()
Date: January 13, 2020 05:39PM

2A Guy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any use or possession of narcotic marijuana means
> you answer Yes on question 11 E and the gun sale
> by the federally licensed dealer will be denied
>
> However since your a Good Old Boy I will only
> smile nod and wink if I see you at a gun show. If
> you were a Libtard your NO would be tipstered out
> in 30 seconds after you wrote no and signed the
> 4473 . Gotta have peace in the house of Trump MAGA
> 2020 !

Past use IS exempt to some extent..
The first and second convictions for misdemeanor possession do not impact your rights permanently. I have zero convictions :)

Posted by: Primitive oafs ()
Date: January 13, 2020 08:57PM

Not a puff or a leaf of my LED hydroponic chronic ever leaves my basement grow room. I don't distribute not even to friends. I smoke down in my comfy chair, blowing my clouds into the carbon air filtration system. Needless to say I have little fear of ever facing charges for my toking habit.

My 3D printer is humming away as I write this churning out another
30 rd Pmag for the lower recievers I made already. It's 2020, why anyone would submit themselves to a $2 background check is beyond me.

You sweaty mud people keep slaving away, paying $40 for 1/8 and kissing the ATFs tiez on the 4473. Boggles the mind!

Posted by: 2A Guy ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:25PM

>Past use IS exempt to some extent..
The first and second convictions for misdemeanor possession do not impact your rights permanently. I have zero convictions :)

Only convictions affect your firearms rights

"If you have a misdemeanor conviction for use or possession of a controlled substance within the past year or multiple arrests for such offenses within the past 5 years if the most recent arrest occurred within the past year then you cannot purchase a firearm from a licensed dealer."

From a licensed attorney on the internet

Check with a licensed attorney in person for determination of your firearm rights if this applies to you

What ever laws Democrats who hold the majority in the General Assembly pass in Virginia, signed into law by governor Northam in 2020 are laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia until they are changed or repealed or subject to federal or state court decisions that may overrule them as unconstitutional

Posted by: Electrical Lighting Supply Guy ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:42PM

I was wondering why dirty looking sketchy street people have been buying some of the lights we sell paying cash

So that's why they wanted to know if we had any information on used school bus auctions and if we rented bulldozers as they arrived in a truck filled with illegals all with shovels prepared to dig
Attachments:
Iwaswondering.png
growroom.png

Posted by: weed with willie ()
Date: January 14, 2020 07:35PM

Dr. Coonman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My weed man just told me I smoke too much and need
> to go to rehab. Does that make me "addicted" under
> 11E? I never smoke in the gun store so I never
> felt like I was a "user" at the time I fill out
> the 4473 but if I'm an "addict" that implies a
> continuous state of being... I thought I was a
> good boy?

I always swear off the grass in the parking lot at green top with one last joint. I can quit any time I want so Im not an addict! and since Im not an addict I can start whenever I want too just gotta make sure I dont bring my weed vape into the store with me next time I fill out a 4473 by accident again lol jk the clerk took a rip so now I get a discount!!!
Attachments:
willie-3-793x526.jpg

Posted by: Willie Dont Own Any Guns ()
Date: January 14, 2020 08:17PM

That he lets anyone know about LOL Willie does not use marijuana either that's all fake stage hype he smokes oregano , he takes a couple shots of Jack Black each day for medicinal purposes only natch

DAJAX

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.