HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Delegate Dan Helmer proposes legislation that would ban indoor shooting range at NRA headquarters!
Posted by: NoVA News Live ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:27AM

Freshman state Del. Dan Helmer, who represents western sections of Fairfax and Prince William counties, has proposed legislation to block the National Rifle Association from operating an indoor gun range at its headquarters.

The Associated Press reports that Helmer is pushing for a ban on indoor shooting ranges at offices where there are more than 50 employees. That would include a shooting range at the NRA headquarters in Fairfax. The NRA told the AP "such legislation would hurt larger sporting goods and gun stores that have shooting ranges."
Attachments:
5b143df6cbc87.image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Delegate Dan Helmer proposes legislation that would ban indoor shooting range at NRA headquarters!
Posted by: Dan Helmer is a faggot ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:44AM

Look at that soy face.

Re: Delegate Dan Helmer proposes legislation that would ban indoor shooting range at NRA headquarters!
Posted by: yeastinfection ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:56AM

Where is his vagina hat?
Attachments:
kjhg.png

Posted by: Fearless Leader ()
Date: January 12, 2020 02:54AM

Who cares? The NRA will be defunct in a few years. They are financially in a hole and membership is declining. There is also the investigation into corruption. Paper targets are the least of their problems.
Attachments:
2A9A8173-8A8C-49E5-9152-C1558D7332D6.png

Posted by: Freddie the fag ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:37AM

This Dan Helmer looks kinda cute, but I don’t like him if he is anti-gun.

Posted by: Anti-moron ()
Date: January 12, 2020 06:40AM

Freddie the fag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This Dan Helmer looks kinda cute, but I don’t
> like him if he is anti-gun.

Did he say he was anti-gun?

Posted by: Hes Now Dangerous Dan Helmer ()
Date: January 12, 2020 12:59PM

Who is the worst of the worst in the General Assembly proposing this madness, HB 567 is nothing but pure hate speech and it is a bill that targets the NRA HQ range which is a completely unconstitutional act as the people must be able to train with firearms for safety and to be proficient with firearms

"Virginia Has No Home for Haters like HB 567 Dan Helmer "

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+sum+HB567

"Way Out Of Control Dangerous Dan Helmer"

Posted by: Absolutely No Rational ()
Date: January 12, 2020 01:03PM

Exists for this hateful bill sponsored by Dan Helmer. He has vastly overplayed his hand and this bill will not pass. HB 567 will come back to hang over his head and haunt him until he is thrown out in 2021 by another Democrat or Republican or Independent with rational reason not hatred for a vote

Posted by: 89rfeh ()
Date: January 12, 2020 02:49PM

THE FBI, AND POLICE, HAVE USED THAT FACILITY AT TIMES

infact - the many government firing ranges (ie, police) can be questioned as ILLEGAL GOVERNMENT COMPETITION to privately owned gun ranges

Posted by: Youssef ()
Date: January 12, 2020 03:06PM

Dan Helmer is a cocksucking faggot commie!

Posted by: Constitution Hating Dan ()
Date: January 12, 2020 03:13PM

When he swore the oath he had to have lied

Posted by: Bob der Baumeister ()
Date: January 12, 2020 03:42PM

And to think US taxpayers wasted all that money on his West Point education. Look at that weasel- he would have been fragged by his own troops in Vietnam.

Posted by: The ghost of Gary Willis ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:10PM

pOliCe aNd MiLiTaRy WoNt FoLlOw OrDeRs To DiSaRm AmErIcAnsS

Posted by: Wilhelm von Trappe ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:15PM

I have a bullet I'd like to turn in to him. Maybe two depends how thick his helm is. Yeah I guess two it is
Attachments:
inbound9136759184545198736.jpg

Posted by: CAN'T FENCE THE PENCE!! ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:31PM

Wilhelm von Trappe Wrote:
> I have a bullet I'd like to turn in to him. Maybe
> two depends how thick his helm is. Yeah I guess
> two it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuInKJ6NJXY&list=PLOR95JXznqlFh6qJBRo1KxLBQFzWyP5nr&index=6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dGkypAyEI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZUbfshLDU&t=1s
Attachments:
dba1ukg-e8e89a3a-2a32-4bff-afff-5e9a7c6e8156.jpg
e7b.jpg

Posted by: Vive la boogaloo ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:37PM

Any cop who doesn't resign immediately after any of these bullshit laws go into effect will become a uniformed enemy combatant occupying my home as the result of foreign campaign donations and meddling. If this goes through, I will be forced to shoot any pig who attempts to make contact with me because I will have an "assault weapon" on me at all times as an act of defiance to this tyranny - a canik 9mm for those who are interested... If I am left alone I will do no harm but pulling me over for so much as a fucking blinker will now be a life and death encounter for both of us because I will not be surrending my rightfully owned firearms and going to jail and I'm not going to wait for you to get the drop on me that thing's coming out the second you hit your blue lights on me. I don't want to live or die this way but I will not bow either.
Attachments:
FB_IMG_1578885945451.jpg

Posted by: I Would Like To Hear ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:45PM

A reasonable Democrat like Bill N here on FXU offering a reason for this unreasonable unconstitutional attack bill and I will not attack Bill N for his views.

Dan Helmer has embarrassed the living hell out of the Democrat party and he just got sworn in !

He seriously needs to GO he's NO GOOD! So Dan Helmer GO TO HELL .Until You Will Be thrown out on your ass and replaced with at least a reasonable honest Democrat .

So Dans a vet So Was Tim McVeigh , There's no home in Virginia or America for extremist haters of the American people like Dan Helmer sponsor of HB 567 for a lousy vote

Posted by: When Dan Hates The 2nd ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:48PM

He hates the constitution and the American people !

Posted by: Dan Helmer ()
Date: January 12, 2020 10:51PM

America turns its back on you

Posted by: Speaking Of Hateful Vets ()
Date: January 12, 2020 11:09PM

George Lincoln Rockwell father of the American NAZI party was a US Navy vet of WW2 . He was a extremist hater of the American people too he hated blacks and Jews by birth like me , Dan seems to be another extremist hater who hates the 2nd amendment and those Americans who believe in the right to keep and bear arms in America . HB 567 Speaks for itself as one of the most hateful bills to be presented in the Virginia General assembly since the days of JIM CROW !

Maybe Dan does not know that minorities own guns for personal self defense to protect their homes from haters and criminals and to be able to safely own those guns and use them in dire need they must be able to practice on a firing range like one of the best in the United States the range at the NRA HQ that Dan wants to hatefully close with his HB 567 attack on Americans liberty and 2nd amendment civil rights that all Americans cherish .

Dan resign in Disgrace or withdraw your bill and apologize to Virginians as your bill has no rational! None!

Posted by: Dr. Coonman ()
Date: January 13, 2020 12:22AM

Northam was an officer... The only veterans I have any respect for whatsoever are draftees and WWII vets since the former aren't culpable and the latter was the last honorable, justified engagement in US history. So you volunteered to commit genocide as a foreign invader and steal oil for free college.. want a cookie?

Posted by: Captain C ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:05AM

I have been to the NRA range several times. Fair price for range time and ammo. Range instructors keep it safe. I fail to see how this facility can be seen as a danger to society and must be closed.

Posted by: Fairfaxisreallyterible ()
Date: January 13, 2020 10:16AM

Our local representatives are really terrible, partisan fucks owned by the likes of Soros and Bloomberg one in all. I hope they all die of ass cancer

Posted by: day old bread ()
Date: January 13, 2020 11:00AM

Fairfaxisreallyterible Wrote:
> Our local representatives are really terrible,
> partisan fucks owned by the likes of Soros and
> Bloomberg one in all. I hope they all die of ass
> cancer

Kinda harsh, but I cannot disagree.

Posted by: Dans Hate Is Shown Nationwide ()
Date: January 15, 2020 09:00PM

The story about HB 567 was just on FOX Dan Helmer needs to be recalled for this totally unconstitutional hate act and without any rational reason at all

"Helmer has no cosponsors. Dead bill. Just like his brain." Wash Post commentor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/virginia-lawmaker-wants-to-ban-nras-shooting-range/2020/01/09/279cff0a-3331-11ea-971b-43bec3ff9860_story.html

Roanoke Times

https://www.roanoke.com/news/local/rural-virginia-democrats-once-backed-by-nra-feel-the-pressure/article_1fa63a5c-dccb-54a3-a3da-c3145e52e077.html

https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/business/article239138183.html pedestal

NO Patrons . DAN IS THE ONLY PATRON FOR HIS HATE BILL

RESIGN DAN HELMER YOU HAVE PROVED YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SERVE AND YOU HAVE DISGRACED VIRGINIA AND THE USA BY PUTTING YOURSELF ON A PEDESTAL AS A WEST POINT US VET TO GET ELECTED WHILE ATTACKING THE US CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS WITH OUT ANY SANE RATIONAL AT ALL WITH INTRODUCTION OF THE MOST HATEFULL BILL SINCE JIM CROW !

BLACKS USE THE NRA RANGE DAN AND MANY OTHER MINORITIES THEY ARE ALSO THE PEOPLE

WHY DO YOU HATE THE PEOPLE WHO EXERCISE THEIR RIGHTS TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

Posted by: No Patrons For Asses ()
Date: January 15, 2020 09:05PM

https://lis.virginia.gov/cgi-bin/legp604.exe?201+mbr+HB567

That's means no one else is with Dan not even a Democrat that's how bad Dan is to liberty

Posted by: Doug Figler ()
Date: January 15, 2020 09:19PM

Why did you fucktards vote for this fudgepacking cocksucker?

Posted by: MS -13 Elected Him ()
Date: January 15, 2020 09:36PM

How else could he win , criminals hate people who keep and bear arms for self defense Dan is with them all the way .

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.