HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Solar PPA
Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: January 10, 2020 03:55PM

Does anyone know anything about the following Fairfax County Power Purchase Agreement? The press release includes a generous amount of self- congratulatory puffery but is also chock full of conditional and cautionary language that sets off alarms. With the lack of financial details and specific terms that would allow a fair determination of the attractiveness of the deal and the County's history of corruption and self-serving deals it is imperative that this contract is given some sunshine. Here is the press release.

Fairfax County Awards Solar Power Purchase Agreement Contracts, Launches Large-Scale Renewable Energy Initiative Solar Arrays Could Help County Avoid Millions in Electricity Costs

FAIRFAX, Va. – Dec. 10, 2019 – Today, Fairfax County government officials announced contracts with multiple solar power purchase agreement (PPA) service providers. The contracts will allow for the installation of solar photovoltaic arrays at Fairfax County government, school, and park sites, providing the potential for both substantial cost avoidance and environmental benefits over time. This is the largest solar PPA initiative by a local municipality in Virginia to date. Solar PPAs are attractive financing mechanisms for the purchase of renewable energy by government entities because they allow for the purchase of solar-generated electricity from on-site arrays without upfront installation or ongoing operational costs. The solar PPA service provider is responsible for installation, management and maintenance costs. The contracts include favorable electricity rates that in most cases are fixed for the duration of the contracts. As a result, this initiative could potentially yield over $60 million in electricity cost avoidance over the terms of the contracts. Reinvesting the cost savings in energy efficiency and additional renewable energy opportunities will help generate further savings.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Solar PPA
Posted by: Lester Maddoxxx ()
Date: January 11, 2020 05:50AM

Did you ever see the solar panels still on the White House???
Yep, just another cycle of bullshit.
Jimmy carter was president and bc of the oil crisis, renewable energy was the next big thing.
Derrrrrrp!

Then, Elon musk convinces some states to offer tax incentives to get it.
No longer see solar city trucks on the road anymore?
Yeah it’s bc fed&state tax incentives dried up.
Now he’s building Tesla’s for the same brain dead fucks.

Solar is a joke long term.
Tech is still primitive.

The same bullshit SolarCity did with blue states is what is going on in ffx county.

Remove the tax breaks and it’s a losing proposition.
Petroleum based energy is what are infrastructure can handle!

Posted by: sunrise. ()
Date: January 11, 2020 06:45AM

These new solar panels are cheap and they produce a shitload of power. We are lucky to live in a county that is willing to invest our tax dollars this way. The return on investment will be incredible.

Posted by: ROI on solar ()
Date: January 11, 2020 07:52AM

Tax dollar savings to support illegals and lazy niggers.
You ain’t seeing a dime if you’re employed and pay taxes.

#diversity

Posted by: FCPS employee ()
Date: January 11, 2020 12:59PM

You citizens better start funding the schools a little better.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: January 11, 2020 09:44PM

FCPS employee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You citizens better start funding the schools a
> little better.

You are either stupid, a whore to a corrupt bureaucrat boss, or a filthy corrupt local politician!

Posted by: FCPS employee ()
Date: January 12, 2020 01:34PM

You stupid citizens voted down the meals tax. Now you will pay more than ever.

Posted by: 843erirjf ()
Date: January 12, 2020 02:42PM

Fairfax County Government already ran a "big home solar program" which came down the democrat line WITH TIES TO HOME DEPOT, SOLD OUT OF HOME DEPOT, MADE IN CHINA

it was during obama

POLITICAL FAMILIES WERE THE ONLY FAMILIES WHO WERE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FEDERALLY FUNDED 'REDUCED PRICE' SOLAR PROGRAM

Posted by: 098weirfj ()
Date: January 12, 2020 02:46PM

i didn't begin "downing on" fx co gov for nothing

they personally attacked me at least 5 times using "corrupt courts"

i found ALLOT OF EVIDENCE they were stealing my family money, had hired illegal aliens when they told me no jobs were available, were using government to create an imperial democrat area where political families use government as a personal business they own

there's a ton of evidence was "not a bystander" in things but were true instigators FROM OUT OF STATE who came in the state with an intention to create a downfall

Posted by: Feinstein’s driver ()
Date: January 14, 2020 06:34AM

FCPS employee Wrote:
> You citizens better start funding the schools a
> little better.

You must be Diane Feinstein’s Chinese driver.
You dumb as shit.

Posted by: mahdiiiiiii ()
Date: January 14, 2020 08:17AM

solar power is the truth

you idiots like the regular forms of power because it gives you an exuse to rape, murder, pillage and meddle in other countries

stupid fucking white man

Posted by: Can you answer ()
Date: January 14, 2020 09:20AM

Lester Maddoxxx Wrote:
> Did you ever see the solar panels still on the
> White House???
> Yep, just another cycle of bullshit.
> Jimmy carter was president and bc of the oil
> crisis, renewable energy was the next big thing.
> Derrrrrrp!
>
> Then, Elon musk convinces some states to offer tax
> incentives to get it.
> No longer see solar city trucks on the road
> anymore?
> Yeah it’s bc fed&state tax incentives dried up.
> Now he’s building Tesla’s for the same brain
> dead fucks.
>
> Solar is a joke long term.
> Tech is still primitive.
>
> The same bullshit SolarCity did with blue states
> is what is going on in ffx county.
>
> Remove the tax breaks and it’s a losing
> proposition.
> Petroleum based energy is what are infrastructure
> can handle!

What would happen if we cut all perks the petroleum industry gets from the government?

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: November 27, 2020 10:11AM

sunrise. Wrote:
> These new solar panels are cheap and they produce
> a shitload of power. We are lucky to live in a
> county that is willing to invest our tax dollars
> this way. The return on investment will be
> incredible.

Sorry for asking so late, but where are you from. I'm living in Auckland now and, honestly, we don't see any results from the solar panels. Maybe we need to work more on this point. Perhaps our government is only testing this possibility of getting energy. You know it is an interesting topic and I googled. I found the site of an energy provider company. I read a lot about their negotiations and about the energy connection. They are doing a great job there. I like that thing that they negotiate all the things related to energy directly and answer all questions, which is easier for the customers. I hope that my government will think once about these points!

Posted by: Bob Vila ()
Date: November 27, 2020 10:13AM

You live in Auckland and you can't get results from solar panels?

Posted by: owenrules ()
Date: November 27, 2020 11:32AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
> sunrise. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
These new solar panels are cheap and they produce a shitload of power. We are lucky to live in a county that is willing to invest our tax dollars this way. The return on investment will be incredible. Sorry for asking so late, but where are you from. I'm living in Auckland now and, honestly, we don't see any results from the solar panels. Maybe we need to work more on this point. Perhaps our government is only testing this possibility of getting energy. You know it is an interesting topic and I googled. I found the site of an energy provider company. I read a lot about their negotiations and about the energy connection. They are doing a great job there. I like that thing that they negotiate all the things related to energy directly and answer all questions, which is easier for the customers. I hope that my government will think once about these points!

Solar panels are the future of this planet!

Posted by: WPHKC ()
Date: November 27, 2020 12:12PM

I was a customer of Focus Energia for 3 years. The worst experience of my life! Rude, incompetent customer service. The hardware failed only a few months after installation! Focus Energia = BAD BAD BAD!

Posted by: N696H ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:30AM

Posted by: VNPTP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:46PM

Posted by: UCEGF ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:19AM

Posted by: H3JND ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:30PM

Posted by: WX9DE ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:21PM

Posted by: YXGXJ ()
Date: December 06, 2020 06:00PM

Posted by: Solar “jobs” ()
Date: December 22, 2020 08:06AM

See the niggers on tv protesting?
These same felons will be part of the crew that does these “solar installs” if the “green new deal” is passed!

Imagine the work ethic and integrity of an ex violent felon, Cannot read past 2nd grade level, smoking 33% THCA weed, on ur roof, installing something that could burn your house down....

#keep voting Democrat!

#diversity

#from prison to solar!

Date: December 22, 2020 09:07AM

green deal=spraying our skies with fake clouds to combat climate change, using the tax payer dollar, not telling the public about the spraying and when someone does question it they use some psuedoscientifical quote about humidity levels

Posted by: Come on! ()
Date: December 22, 2020 12:09PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
> green deal=spraying our skies with fake clouds to
> combat climate change, using the tax payer dollar,
> not telling the public about the spraying and when
> someone does question it they use some
> psuedoscientifical quote about humidity levels

A free press would solve the problem. If the other half of our nation’s population knew they were being fed a pack of lies when they watch CNN, they would go somewhere else to get the news.

Defining, licensing and regulating the use of the word “news” in broadcasting so that one must only report the facts without bias if they promote themselves as a “news organization” will allow people to know if they’re getting the news or a boatload of shit.

Only when The People know what’s going on will changes be made.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: December 29, 2020 05:12AM

The idea is pretty good and I think that you will save some money on this. But why don't pay a bit more and create your own solar panel system which will bring you a better economy than just buying solar power from companies. Also, you can buy a 7000 watt generator for your house, which will be more than enough. It will deposit the solar power and spread it to your house. Personally I am using one of this and I am don't pay for electricity for already 2 years or more.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2020 10:21AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: BobbyCat ()
Date: December 31, 2020 04:14AM

It's funny, it's hard enough to figure out. All these agreements are just objective nonsense written in formal language. You also have to understand the subject matter.

Posted by: ReeceWong ()
Date: November 07, 2021 02:27PM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
> The idea is pretty good and I think that you will
> save some money on this. But why don't pay a bit
> more and create your own solar panel system which
> will bring you a better economy than just buying
> solar power from companies. Also, you can buy a
> solar concentrator for your
> house, which will be more than enough. It will
> deposit the solar power and spread it to your
> house. Personally I am using one of this and I am
> don't pay for electricity for already 2 years or
> more.

If you plan to install solar panels, then consider buying a solar concentrator. This will greatly improve the quality and quantity of electricity consumed.

Posted by: Marvan ()
Date: November 23, 2021 06:02AM

Hey, guys. I apologize in advance for barging into your conversation like this. Just wanted to recommend this Deep Cycle Hybrid GEL Battery that I recently purchased for my home. It was originally recommended to me by a good friend who originally used it himself. Perhaps some of you might be interested in

Date: December 22, 2022 08:23PM

An inverter is a device that converts direct current (DC) power, which is the type of power produced by solar panels, into alternating current (AC) power, which is the type of power used in most homes and businesses. Inverters are an important component of a solar power system, as they allow you to use the electricity produced by your solar panels to power your home or business.

Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: December 22, 2022 11:12PM

leaptrend is BEST of inverters Wrote:
> href="https://www.leaptrend.com/products/leaptrend
> -12v-dc-dc-altair-battery-charger-20a"
> target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">An
> inverter
is a device that converts direct
> current (DC) power, which is the type of power
> produced by solar panels, into alternating current
> (AC) power, which is the type of power used in
> most homes and businesses. Inverters are an
> important component of a solar power system, as
> they allow you to use the electricity produced by
> your solar panels to power your home or business.
Keep your shitty malware-infested links off this site

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

Eat shit and die spammer

(DC) power from a battery or sol
Posted by: leaptrend.com ()
Date: December 25, 2022 08:14PM

A 3000W inverter
is a device that converts direct current (DC) power from a battery or solar panel into alternating current (AC) power, which can be used to power household appliances and electronics. Inverters are often used in off-grid systems, such as those found in recreational vehicles (RVs) and boats, or in backup power systems to provide electricity during power outages. They are also used in renewable energy systems to convert the DC power produced by solar panels or wind turbines into AC power that can be used in a home or business.

Inverters come in a range of sizes and capabilities, and the wattage rating refers to the maximum power output the inverter can handle. A 3000W inverter is a relatively large size, and is capable of powering a wide range of appliances and electronics, including refrigerators, TVs, laptops, and more. It is important to note that the actual power draw of appliances and electronics can vary, and it is important to choose an inverter that is appropriately sized for the load you will be using it for.

(DC) power from a battery or sol
Posted by: leaptrend.com ()
Date: December 25, 2022 08:14PM

A 3000W inverter
is a device that converts direct current (DC) power from a battery or solar panel into alternating current (AC) power, which can be used to power household appliances and electronics. Inverters are often used in off-grid systems, such as those found in recreational vehicles (RVs) and boats, or in backup power systems to provide electricity during power outages. They are also used in renewable energy systems to convert the DC power produced by solar panels or wind turbines into AC power that can be used in a home or business.

Inverters come in a range of sizes and capabilities, and the wattage rating refers to the maximum power output the inverter can handle. A 3000W inverter is a relatively large size, and is capable of powering a wide range of appliances and electronics, including refrigerators, TVs, laptops, and more. It is important to note that the actual power draw of appliances and electronics can vary, and it is important to choose an inverter that is appropriately sized for the load you will be using it for.

Re: (DC) power from a battery or sol
Posted by: Die Spammer!!!!! ()
Date: December 26, 2022 08:23AM

leaptrend.com Wrote:
> href="https://www.leaptrend.com/products/leaptrend
> -sirius-inverter-3000w-1"> A 3000W inverter

> is a device that converts direct current href="https://www.leaptrend.com/products/leaptrend
> -sirius-inverter-3000w-1"> (DC) power from a
> battery or solar panel into alternating current
> (AC) power
, which can be used to power
> household appliances and electronics. Inverters
> are often used in off-grid systems, such as those
> found in recreational vehicles (RVs) and boats, or
> in backup power systems to provide electricity
> during power outages. They are also used in
> renewable energy systems to convert the DC power
> produced by solar panels or wind turbines into AC
> power that can be used in a home or business.
>
> Inverters come in a range of sizes and
> capabilities, and the wattage rating refers to the
> maximum power output the inverter can handle. A
> 3000W inverter is a relatively large size, and is
> capable of powering a wide range of appliances and
> electronics, including refrigerators, TVs,
> laptops, and more. It is important to note that
> the actual power draw of appliances and
> electronics can vary, and it is important to
> choose an inverter that is appropriately sized for
> the load you will be using it for.

Eat shit and die spammer

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.