HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Alt Right are inconsistent and are hypocrites in their beliefs
Posted by: Iana ()
Date: December 26, 2019 11:54PM

Some of the most prominent individuals from these groups:

Richard Spencer , white nationalist/neo-Nazi. Has dated a series of Asian women

Mike Cernovich , Alt Right. Married a Persian woman and now has a mixed race child

John Derbyshire, Alt Right. Traveled and studied in China, married a Chinese woman. Created two half breed kids (son and daughter)

Kyle Chapman, Atl Right. Married an Asian

Jared Taylor, White Separatist. Praises Japan as a model country, a blueprint for the utopian. It is rumored his wife is Jewish

Ann Coulter, White Supremacist, Conservative Media Pundit. Briefly dated a black man and briefly dated a Jewish democrat

All of these groups/organizations would like for whites to be the majority in the U.S.

All of these groups support restriction of immigrants from Africa, Middle East, and Asia. They would prefer that more immigrants come from Europe. Here’s where these groups start to have conflicting ideologies.

Some of these groups would welcome both western and eastern European immigrants.

Some of these groups would not welcome eastern Europeans as they are not considered white due to their dark Slavic features

Some of these groups would welcome Jews

Some would only consider Anglo Saxon and Celts white. Some would only consider Anglo Saxons as white but not Celts

Many of these White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Alt Right organizations cannot seem to agree on a rigid standard to determine whether someone would be considered white or not.

These organizations promote racial purity and the white genocide theory.Yet some of the most prominent members from these groups are marrying Asian women and creating half breed mongrel offspring

These groups can’t seem to agree on what phenotype would be classified as white. Some of them are race traitors and married an Asian.

Can someone explain the hypocrisy from these groups/organizations?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Alt Right are inconsistent and are hypocrites in their beliefs
Posted by: dumb niggerts ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:31AM

even if all these people were white supremacists they are certainly not hypocrites! was thomas jefferson a hypocrite? the practice of deniggerizing the planet is best accomplished by adding the master genes to the niggers to create more domesticated offspring, the halfbreeds take care of the menial labor while we set back with a cold one! you didnt honestly believe that our white ethnostate would have whites picking up garbage and digging ditches did you?? typical dumb nigger you sound like mahdi

Re: White Nationalists, White Supremacists, Alt Right are inconsistent and are hypocrites in their beliefs
Posted by: C O O N T O W N ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:34AM

Attachments:
1577082717844.jpg

Posted by: e pluribus unum ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:58AM

C O O N T O W N Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> .

its extra funny if you understand exponential decay lol. 0.000000000000000005% negro is the future of the human race! Europeans rose from the ice just 40,000 years ago. already 10% of the world's population is pure white and over half the planet is believed to be a Caucasoid mix of some sort or another. birth rates are cyclical and the census always has a margin of error but the overall trend is still very much white. the african birth rates may be sky high but in many areas less than 1/3 survive to adulthood. savages cant blame us lol. the niggerts had millions of years in situ with a temperate climate to develop science technology medicine and law. it only took the master race 40,000 years to light up and connect the world and we were dodging glaciers and infighting (never said we're perfect, just better) half the time too

Posted by: Asian Fever ()
Date: December 27, 2019 12:37PM

Asian women are considered to be hyper-sexual and submissive.

Many of these groups are anti-feminist, white women are becoming too empowered.

Asian women are threatening the existence of the white family and nation.

Yet it appears some of these group are making a exception and Asian women are being viewed as viable alternatives to white women.

As for the definition on what is considered "white", it should come as no surprise as many of these groups can't seem to come to an agreement. Their ideologies weren't exactly founded by intellectual minds.

One thing is for certain though, if you look at the school demographics these days, especially at the elementary school level, lots of Hispanics!

Posted by: Who Gives a Shit About Them ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:18PM

Im a Republican Trump supporter and NRA member I don't follow listen or even know about any of those people OP lists nor do I care to find out about them

I support the US Constitution and the real rule of US law such as upholding our US immigration laws, that's why Democrats are no better then OPs list as they are all haters of our constitution and the real rules of law this nation was founded upon

Don't try painting us with your personal hate brush OP lumping all into a group of true haters like you . That crap does not work where free speech is allowed , Head to the Wa Po comments and whine with your fellow commies there as the truth is shut down there where Darkness Rules

History book 2050 : "It all started with hate of the 2nd amendment without attempting to amend and ratify any amendment, then it became hate of the president who upheld the 2nd and his voters until the haters destroyed themselves by overplaying their hand for a vote "

Posted by: u4l9o ()
Date: December 27, 2019 01:58PM

Iana Wrote:
> Some of the most prominent individuals from these
> groups:
>
> Richard Spencer , white nationalist/neo-Nazi. Has
> dated a series of Asian women
>
> Mike Cernovich , Alt Right. Married a Persian
> woman and now has a mixed race child
>
> John Derbyshire, Alt Right. Traveled and studied
> in China, married a Chinese woman. Created two
> half breed kids (son and daughter)
>
> Kyle Chapman, Atl Right. Married an Asian
>
> Jared Taylor, White Separatist. Praises Japan as
> a model country, a blueprint for the utopian. It
> is rumored his wife is Jewish
>
> Ann Coulter, White Supremacist, Conservative Media
> Pundit. Briefly dated a black man and briefly
> dated a Jewish democrat
>
> All of these groups/organizations would like for
> whites to be the majority in the U.S.
>
> All of these groups support restriction of
> immigrants from Africa, Middle East, and Asia.
> They would prefer that more immigrants come from
> Europe. Here’s where these groups start to have
> conflicting ideologies.
>
> Some of these groups would welcome both western
> and eastern European immigrants.
>
> Some of these groups would not welcome eastern
> Europeans as they are not considered white due to
> their dark Slavic features
>
> Some of these groups would welcome Jews
>
> Some would only consider Anglo Saxon and Celts
> white. Some would only consider Anglo Saxons as
> white but not Celts
>
>
> Many of these White Nationalists, White
> Supremacists, Alt Right organizations cannot seem
> to agree on a rigid standard to determine whether
> someone would be considered white or not.
>
> These organizations promote racial purity and the
> white genocide theory.Yet some of the most
> prominent members from these groups are marrying
> Asian women and creating half breed mongrel
> offspring
>
> These groups can’t seem to agree on what
> phenotype would be classified as white. Some of
> them are race traitors and married an Asian.
>
> Can someone explain the hypocrisy from these
> groups/organizations?

Two problems with your post:

Ann Coulter is not a white supremacist.
Ann Coulter is the only example you gave intermixing with niggers.

Asians are A-OK with white supremacists. They are submissive, good cooks, know how to take care of their men and good mothers.

I'm not a white supremacist, but from what I can glean, they hate nigs, brown people and jews. If they were dating any of those, they would be hypocrites. Chinks don't count.

Posted by: V ()
Date: December 27, 2019 03:56PM

You're kinda wrong there. Cernovich is Alt-Lite (Trump's core supporter base). Taylor, Spencer, and Coulter are all borderline AltRite. I could name some real WN figures that are more pure than these folks.

Posted by: KHWLK ()
Date: December 27, 2019 05:39PM

I don't like liberals.

I don't like them making excuses for minority criminals.

I don't like their taxes.

I don't like their gay shit.

I don't like their self hate.

I don't like it they don't teach real academic subjects in school any more.

I married a black woman.

She gave me 2 kids. They're great kids.

She wouldn't hang around with ghetto blacks.

Posted by: Sahka Macaca ()
Date: December 28, 2019 10:06AM

Heh-heh
Attachments:
20191218_213014-2.jpg

Date: December 29, 2019 08:17AM

KHWLK Wrote:
> I don't like liberals.
>
> I don't like them making excuses for minority
> criminals.
>
> I don't like their taxes.
>
> I don't like their gay shit.
>
> I don't like their self hate.
>
> I don't like it they don't teach real academic
> subjects in school any more.
>
> I married a black woman.
>
> She gave me 2 kids. They're great kids.
>
> She wouldn't hang around with ghetto blacks.

Black women who understand ghetto culture and reject it may very well be the most responsible caring demographic in the population. The maternal instincts are as strong as paternal instincts are weak.

Date: December 29, 2019 08:40AM

Asian Fever Wrote:
> Asian women are considered to be hyper-sexual and
> submissive.
>
> Many of these groups are anti-feminist, white
> women are becoming too empowered.
>
> Asian women are threatening the existence of the
> white family and nation.
>
> Yet it appears some of these group are making a
> exception and Asian women are being viewed as
> viable alternatives to white women.
>
> As for the definition on what is considered
> "white", it should come as no surprise as many of
> these groups can't seem to come to an agreement.
> Their ideologies weren't exactly founded by
> intellectual minds.
>
> One thing is for certain though, if you look at
> the school demographics these days, especially at
> the elementary school level, lots of Hispanics!

The only whites who marry asians are the mail order bride creeps think of them as the male equivalent of a mud shark. Bottom barrel bottom feeders. Only 2% of all marriages are actually interracial in America. Birth rates are connected to wealth/poverty cycles. Those saying whites are going extinct based on less than a single lifetime of data are chicken little types. blacks and Latinos just can't afford birth control yet lol

Posted by: We always come back ()
Date: December 29, 2019 08:59AM

Asian Fever Wrote:
> Asian women are considered to be hyper-sexual and
> submissive.
>
> Many of these groups are anti-feminist, white
> women are becoming too empowered.
>
> Asian women are threatening the existence of the
> white family and nation.
>
> Yet it appears some of these group are making a
> exception and Asian women are being viewed as
> viable alternatives to white women.
>
> As for the definition on what is considered
> "white", it should come as no surprise as many of
> these groups can't seem to come to an agreement.
> Their ideologies weren't exactly founded by
> intellectual minds.
>
> One thing is for certain though, if you look at
> the school demographics these days, especially at
> the elementary school level, lots of Hispanics!

It only takes 2 generations for the White European to return. Simply look at Chip and Joanna Gaines children. Joanne is 50% Asian. Chip is 100% White.

And as far as Hispanics. Many many of them look like White European, and also identify as White European.

Attachments:
6CEB3C8C-668E-4061-A3F0-3E4F36244909.jpeg

Posted by: Sick Temper Trump ()
Date: December 29, 2019 09:27AM

BULLSHIT.

Attachments:
Screenshot_2019-12-18-21-01-55-1-2.jpg

Posted by: V ()
Date: December 29, 2019 01:53PM

We always come back Wrote:
> Asian Fever Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Asian women are considered to be hyper-sexual
> and
> > submissive.
> >
> > Many of these groups are anti-feminist, white
> > women are becoming too empowered.
> >
> > Asian women are threatening the existence of
> the
> > white family and nation.
> >
> > Yet it appears some of these group are making a
> > exception and Asian women are being viewed as
> > viable alternatives to white women.
> >
> > As for the definition on what is considered
> > "white", it should come as no surprise as many
> of
> > these groups can't seem to come to an
> agreement.
> > Their ideologies weren't exactly founded by
> > intellectual minds.
> >
> > One thing is for certain though, if you look at
> > the school demographics these days, especially
> at
> > the elementary school level, lots of Hispanics!
>
>
> It only takes 2 generations for the White European
> to return. Simply look at Chip and Joanna Gaines
> children. Joanne is 50% Asian. Chip is 100% White.
>
>
> And as far as Hispanics. Many many of them look
> like White European, and also identify as White
> European.
>
>
> .

Doesn't matter, if you have the Asian in your system, you're Asian. Don't believe you.

Posted by: White Face ()
Date: January 09, 2020 05:24PM

The heart of these movements/groups is really just a human yearning for a sense of ethnic belonging/identity

Asian women are self hating. Too many white women are becoming "empowered", making them less desirable as wives. White men in these groups look elsewhere, and consider these self hating Asian women as "white enough" to be included in their sketches of a white ethnic utopia

There is never a clear cut standard on what constitutes as racially pure white amongst these groups because they all are essentially cherry picking.

Much like how peaceful Muslims are in denial about their religion's more violent interpretations and are cherry picking verses in the Koran that project their religion as completely peaceful

Posted by: White Culture ()
Date: January 20, 2020 08:52PM

It is a shame that Jared conflates a white race with a shared successful European culture. If he simply argued from the perspective of a shared white "culture" rather that a racial genetic inheritance, he would have far more supporters and could not be called a racist. The perspective from the desire to preserve a shared European cultural inheritance in North America is Rational and a need to preserve it obvious.

Jared needs to also do a more thorough crackdown on his website and get rid of the Neo-Nazi trolls on AmRen. Otherwise he will continue to be mislabeled as a Neo Nazi when he is not.

The guy clearly has a soft spot for Jews as his mistress is rumored to be one.

Posted by: this sums it up nicely ()
Date: January 20, 2020 09:26PM

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS Wrote:
> Asian Fever Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Asian women are considered to be hyper-sexual
> and
> > submissive.
> >
> > Many of these groups are anti-feminist, white
> > women are becoming too empowered.
> >
> > Asian women are threatening the existence of
> the
> > white family and nation.
> >
> > Yet it appears some of these group are making a
> > exception and Asian women are being viewed as
> > viable alternatives to white women.
> >
> > As for the definition on what is considered
> > "white", it should come as no surprise as many
> of
> > these groups can't seem to come to an
> agreement.
> > Their ideologies weren't exactly founded by
> > intellectual minds.
> >
> > One thing is for certain though, if you look at
> > the school demographics these days, especially
> at
> > the elementary school level, lots of Hispanics!
>
> The only whites who marry asians are the mail
> order bride creeps think of them as the male
> equivalent of a mud shark. Bottom barrel bottom
> feeders. Only 2% of all marriages are actually
> interracial in America. Birth rates are connected
> to wealth/poverty cycles. Those saying whites are
> going extinct based on less than a single lifetime
> of data are chicken little types. blacks and
> Latinos just can't afford birth control yet lol

Im not a white supremacist at all but this rings true. I find the mail order bride thing to be creepy as fuck. I will add that the true white supremacists tend to go to Moldolva, Ukraine or Bulgaria and literally try to buy kidnapped girls. about half the time its a sting though thankfully and of those stings half are run by polezei and half by the mob. the ones who get stung by the mob have a lower recidivism rate im told!

Posted by: NSFW ()
Date: June 04, 2020 10:23PM

I am neither a white advocate, or a white separatist, which is what Taylor really is. He has been careful not to make any direct value judgments about any race, only that they are different, and that he personally, being a member of it, prefers the white race. He has made some value judgments about the qualities the different races possess, and how they clash within western society, but he is a separatist, not a supremacist. Likewise, he constantly stuck to that, and he has repeatedly stuck to the fact that what he really wants is an amicable divorce, and he just wants all the races to split up, and go their separate ways. I don't agree with him entirely, I do want us to discover some way to find some way to live with one another, I think it is an evolutionary bottleneck of sorts. I think there is going to be forced between learning to live together, and work together, or see our species face an extinction level event, and if we can do that, our potential is actually dramatically increased.

However, having said that, I am not certain we will be able to do it. So, I hope that threat of extinction does not come in my lifetime. However, I hope our descendants will be able. The reality is, in order for that to happen, we're going to need to have an honest conversation about race, and African Americans have to change not only their behavior, but the way they see themselves in relation to the world, place a much higher emphasis, I would personally advocate that African American children start a rigorous pre-k program specifically tailored to the special needs they have as a result of a combination of culture, and genes, so they need to start learning as soon as they can to exploit neuroplasticity, and make up for the lack of education they receive in their homes.

It would take a lot for them to change. However, I think they actually are capable of doing it. If they shaped up, and got it together, I am fairly certain they could compete in the market, our standards aren't that high. There would likely still be far fewer of them overall, and per capita in STEM fields. I am not only disgusted by how poorly they behaved, and how poorly spoken they were, I am also disappointed, and angry because I know that if they'd just better themselves a bit, they could become a functioning part of society, and they just don't, they can't get over the victim mentality. Jared Taylor is right about one thing, if we don't start having a nation wide honest discussion about race. We have to do that first before anything can change. This was disturbing to watch actually, and there have to be changes.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.