HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Eat a dick Dr Hughes
Posted by: Fjcuandcurseyiu ()
Date: June 17, 2024 06:46PM

I shit on your head and curse you. You disgusting piece of shit and a vile, evil doctor. Curses upon you and your 4 kids. Your wife should have swilled instead of being a cum dumpster

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fqhugheszz ()
Date: July 09, 2024 09:10PM

It never ceases to amaze me how much of an asshole Hughes continues to be. 10 yeas after my interaction he still is getting horrible reviews. You'd think someone in management would have a talk to him and encourage him to show more compassion to his patients but that's not the case. He is a vile, evil, liar and I still hate him 10 years later for destroying me. He continues to treat patients like shit and cause unimaginable pain and distress to patients.

Words can't convey how much I hate that piece of shit and a disgusting excuse for a human.
Attachments:
Screenshot 2024-07-09 210452.png

Posted by: anotheroneofyouPatients ()
Date: July 09, 2024 09:16PM

Another harmed patient
Attachments:
1.png

Posted by: fckqaaayouuHughz ()
Date: July 09, 2024 09:19PM

You truly are a piece of shit. I'm sure you get angry reading this posts buy I want you to reflect on this -YOU deserve ALL the criticism in the world for your arrogance, lies, and harm you've caused to people.
Attachments:
2.png

Posted by: morebadreviewshughes ()
Date: July 09, 2024 09:28PM

Like this person I also called a patient advocate. I called in 2015. Some black women called me back and said she takes patient complaints seriously. Do you think Hughes takes the words of a patient advocate seriously if he continues to act like a fucking asshole 10 years later? In posting this negative review of Stephen Hughes I hope people read it and don't go to see this doctor. I wish there were more ways I could spread the message to avoid seeing this doctor at all costs. I wonder how many people he has harmed since he harmed me 10 years ago.
Attachments:
3.png

Posted by: 74mgk9 ()
Date: July 09, 2024 09:33PM

morebadreviewshughes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like this person I also called a patient advocate.
> I called in 2015. Some black women called me back
> and said she takes patient complaints seriously.
> Do you think Hughes takes the words of a patient
> advocate seriously if he continues to act like a
> fucking asshole 10 years later? In posting this
> negative review of Stephen Hughes I hope people
> read it and don't go to see this doctor. I wish
> there were more ways I could spread the message to
> avoid seeing this doctor at all costs. I wonder
> how many people he has harmed since he harmed me
> 10 years ago.

Do you really think a spine surgeon is going to take the concerns of a nigger patient advocate seriously?? lol

Posted by: braohughes ()
Date: July 14, 2024 11:44PM

Today I just want to say fuck you Hughes. With everything going on I want you to remember what you did 10 years ago that destroyed me. You have gone on with your life while I lay in bed with horrific pain. You lying sack of shit. Fuck you and your family to the 10th generation. I hope the Hughes family name is cursed from now on.

I trusted what you said to me and you made me to be a sucker. As a direct result of me trusting your lying words, I was maimed and crippled. So today on July 14 I want you to remember me remember how you have destroyed people lives.

I will never forget.

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.