HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Eat a dick Dr Hughes
Posted by: fukayouasshole ()
Date: December 25, 2019 01:41AM

Go suck on a dick "Doctor" Hughes. You should be named the butcher of Fairfax. None of my fellow nurses like you. Because you are a Hughes asshole. This Christmas may you and Carol have a blessed day. May you stockings be filled with jizz and your presents be stuffed full of dildos. Take one and shove it up you ass you shit head. Then take the jizz and sprinkle it on your Christmas day meal and shove it into your cock holster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eat a dick Dr Hughes
Posted by: eatadk ()
Date: December 31, 2019 10:22AM

Here is a dick to suck on you asshole, dick !!!!! Oh no you have jizz on your face :(
Attachments:
dk.png

Posted by: Iveshookyouhand ()
Date: January 28, 2020 05:26AM

yesterday I ran into a friend who had surgery with you. The first words out of her mouth about you Dr. Stephen Hughes is " He's an ASSHOLE."

You are a real dickhead. The nurses hate you. your patients hate you. EVERYONE hates you- You fucking asshole.

Your family probably tolerates you but secretly think "Why couldn't I have been born into a different family that's doesn't include this dick head Hughes.'

How many times have you been divorced??? I think it's been 2 times.

And Carol- You can go suck on a dick

Posted by: Hesucksss ()
Date: February 05, 2020 05:22PM

Whatever you do stay away from Hughes. He's an asshole. I had a back problem and did what he told me to do. Now I'm 35 and in a wheelchair. 2nd worst mistake of my life. The first was to marry my ex-wife. Bitch

Posted by: Google reviews ()
Date: February 06, 2020 06:19AM

Dear OP,
Stop posting reviews of places that fired your ass.
Get a job that matches your skill level and intelligence. I suggest retail store “limited too” or “Zara.”
After your third paycheck, kill yourself.

Posted by: OPpppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 12:28PM

I never worked at that God forsaken office. I wouldn't be caught dead working for that asshole or Commonwealth VA.

So you mean to tell me there are other severely disgruntled employees that worked at your office? Where is my shocked face....

Posted by: oppppppppppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 12:36PM

I found this gem of a review on healthgrades.com. I see Dr. Hughes is up to the same old tricks. Being an asshole
Attachments:
za.PNG

Posted by: oppppppppppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 01:31PM

It's too easy to find disgruntled patients. He is definitely not worth a 90 minute wait !!!
Attachments:
za1.PNG

Posted by: sofuny ()
Date: February 06, 2020 02:07PM

Google reviews Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear OP,
> Stop posting reviews of places that fired your
> ass.
> Get a job that matches your skill level and
> intelligence. I suggest retail store “limited
> too” or “Zara.”
> After your third paycheck, kill yourself.

Someone struck a nerve HAHAHA.

Posted by: #trrruuutttthhhh ()
Date: February 14, 2020 10:07AM

I’ve talked to OR nurses, I’ve talked to patients he's operated on. Every single person I’ve talked to says he's an asshole. People visit doctors when they are sick or injured. They are asking for service when at their most vulnerable. If you don’t receive quality care in a timely manner the outcomes can be disastrous.

Every human deserves quality medical care. By his actions I know Dr. Hughes does not believes in this concept.

There are hundreds of thousands of knowledgeable, skilled physicians who are compassionate. Also- they are not arrogant Asshholes. Sadly Dr. Hughes is not one of them.

Stephen Hughes- maybe you should go to church. I hear Jesus can help people. Maybe if you listen to sermons you can learn how to show kindness, empathy, and compassion. All qualities you don’t have

Posted by: OP=off his meds again ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:03PM

Op is Butthurt.
He is off his meds too.

Posted by: yeppeers ()
Date: February 16, 2020 03:07PM

another one
Attachments:
m.PNG

Posted by: trollyou ()
Date: March 10, 2020 05:46PM

Did you get Coronoa Virus? Fingers crossed

Posted by: tuth ()
Date: March 11, 2020 08:28PM

Another suffering patient from the "care" dr Stephen Hughes provided.
Attachments:
truth.PNG

Posted by: truthhurs ()
Date: March 11, 2020 08:41PM

T
Attachments:
z.jpg

Posted by: heisknowforbeinganasshole ()
Date: March 12, 2020 10:21PM

He most definitely is know as being an asshole. In the OR we call him Dr. Dickhead
Attachments:
Capture1.PNG

Posted by: questionhere ()
Date: March 13, 2020 01:42AM

Is cutting through a spinal cord something that is supposed to happen during a back surgery???

Posted by: WENCE ()
Date: March 13, 2020 01:55AM

Are you the same asshole that hates that Pastor Malm dude?

Posted by: WENCE2 ()
Date: March 13, 2020 05:29AM

WENCE Wrote:
> Are you the same asshole that hates that Pastor
> Malm dude?

If someone destroyed your life and leaves you maimed, crippled, and mutilated for the next 40 years would you be pissed??

Posted by: notworththewait1 ()
Date: March 31, 2020 01:04PM

I wonder if Steven Hughes ever thinks " I have so many negative reviews, I wonder why so many ppl think I am an asshole.?" Probably not. He doesn't give a shit about people. so when the general consensus from patients, to OR nurses, to fellow doctors think he's an ass he doesn't give a flying fuck about why people strongly dislike him.
Attachments:
z.PNG

Posted by: $kesowl ()
Date: April 22, 2020 11:13AM

Fuck you Steven . Eat cum from your asshole you arrogant fuck

Posted by: hesa ()
Date: May 12, 2020 02:33AM

He's a
Attachments:
z.PNG

Posted by: Holding a grudge? ()
Date: May 12, 2020 03:04AM

I like how all the reviews were written by the same person. All were posted on healthgrades.com around the same time, all are written in a similar style, and they all call the guy “Hughes”. No first name, no Dr.

Nice try.

Posted by: Drfuckuintheasshole ()
Date: May 25, 2020 04:35AM

Dr Hughes is a liar. Well he didn't actually lie to my face. He didn't have the BALLS to do that. He waited until I went home then had his staff call me at home and FUCKING LIE.

When did it become acceptable for doctors to flat out lie to patients? When someone is sick or injured they are extremely vulnerable. If patients don't get timely, quality medical care they die or have poor outcomes. That's what happened to me. I did not get timely medical care. Dr Hughes if you don't have the BALLS to tell the truth and are so cowardly that you instruct your staff to LIE for you then please retire. You wrinkly old sac of balls

Posted by: fuckaaayou ()
Date: June 26, 2020 10:15PM

Hughes you fucking dick head. I hope you shove your finger right up your fucking asshole. Make sure you inset in nice and deep! Then I want you to shove your finger in you mouth and lick all the shit off your finger. Make sure you lick you finger nice and slow...While your at it why don't you finger your wife with your shitty hands. You sick fuck !!

Posted by: Megan is that you? ()
Date: June 26, 2020 11:59PM

That horrid retard grammar screams Toohey

Posted by: Azzholeyou ()
Date: June 27, 2020 02:45AM

Maybe the "horrid retard grammar" is because I was a patient of HIS and now I'm in horrible fucking pain for the rest of my miserable fucking life. Until I decide to blow my fucking brains out because of the horrible fucking pain I am in.

I guarantee it...when I decide to blow my brains out I'll take down more than just my brain. I fucking guarantee it. You goddamn fucking retard Cunt. Is that enough "horrid retard grammar" for you cocksucker?

Posted by: Megan is that you? ()
Date: June 27, 2020 08:11AM

Lol..wow. So are you threatening a murder suicide? I think I need to inform the FBI of your scary threats.

Posted by: painful ()
Date: July 03, 2020 02:14PM

Happy 4th to Hughezzzz. While you are enjoying all your money I hope you think of me. A person maimed and in horrible burning pain every single GOD forsaken day. Enjoy your food and beer @$zzhole !

And to the bitch. You know who you are. I do hate you. I mean it. FUCK you as you enjoy all your money. I hope you enjoy getting dicked down by your new beau. Fuck you Biatch

Posted by: d4f,ntxcvdfd ()
Date: July 16, 2020 03:34PM

Right now patients have no recourse. Doctors can be huge assholes, cause irreparable pain and suffering to patients, and the doctors receive no disciplinary action or penalties. They can literally ruin a persons life and they know nothing bad will happen to them.

Imagine a world where doctors are compelled to treat patients better because they know if they provide poor care or are complete assholes, which result in a negative outcome, they will be disciplined. Right now patients have no recourse for substandard care. For a patient to win a medical negligence case the doctors have to A) kill the person, or B) cut the wrong bodily structure or tissue. Even if patients wins a negligence case do you know what they get? Money. The patient does not get their lives back. They won't get their marriages back (which are the result of a spouses poor health) Divorce rates for people who have significant chronic health issues lasting more than 2 years is 80%. The patients won't get their jobs back or the hundreds of thousands of dollars they would have made over the course of their careers.

If you don't want to have your live destroyed never step foot in Dr Stephen Hughes office. That asshole is a complete dick. He is a narcissist, a coward, and lacks the ability to show compassion or empathy. Suck on your cock Steven.

Posted by: heisonemorereviewthatisfaalse ()
Date: July 16, 2020 03:43PM

This review sounds like the Stephen I know!

Sooo many fake reviews are posted to vitals and healthgrades websites. I know for a fact he makes his staff write positive reviews on those sites. It's funny how he either has 5 star reviews or 1 star reviews. A date, TBD, I will be posting the most blatantly fake reviews that are written by his staff.

Hey Steven thanks for destroying my life so I have nothing left. Oh and I'm also in pain every single fucking day. Thanks for that you outstanding asshole !!!
Attachments:
z.PNG

Posted by: bitchmcjohnson ()
Date: August 10, 2020 01:31AM

yea fuck you dr hughes dirty ass bitch

Posted by: nevergetsickorhurt ()
Date: August 16, 2020 11:04PM

People don't realize that if you get sick or injured you cannot count on doctors doing the right thing. Doctors who have been practicing for 15+ years have been around enough to know that they can get away with a ton of shady shit and no one will hold them accountable. The chance of winning a medical malpractice lawsuit is extremely low. The accreditation boards that certify physician specialty licenses never discipline doctors for behavior that is not related to patient care.

Doctor Stephen Hughes knew he could say one thing to me when I was in the office and say something completely else over phone. I made decisions based upon what he said in the office and I counted on him to keep his word. Well guess what- he is a lying coward who lied straight to my face.

He fucked me over. Fucked me right up the ass that fucking prick did. I took him at his word and it cost me dearly. That cowardly little fucking dickhead. You can't trust a word that comes out of that assholes cockholster. He knew he could lie to me, fuck me over, and nothing would happen to him. No skin off his back. But I got completely fucked over and my health suffered as a result. He did not give a shit about my health. I lost my career. I lost hundreds of thousands of dollars. He didnt lose a fucking cent. The bitch who is the "Patient representative" was never going to reprimand a doctor. That low life piece of shit was happy to have a job. She was a diversity hire so you know how much she was going to do.

To be clear, the orthopedic spine surgeon Stephen Hughes is a liar and an unethical cunt

Posted by: fuckaaaayouuuuu ()
Date: August 24, 2020 07:27PM

Hughes really fucked over my life. But instead of staying angry about it I just pray. I pray for him. That he becomes disabled and is unable to work. That he lives with horrific, unrelenting pain that leaves him bedridden. I pray that his wife divorces him. I pray that he becomes unable to perform any type of work. I pray that a surgeon maims him and he becomes crippled. I'm not angry or bitter because of everything that happened to me. I just pray about it instead : )

Posted by: this_is_the_Stephen_I_Know ()
Date: September 05, 2020 12:47AM

This is the Hughes I know. If you are over 60 he won't operate on you. It doesn't matter if you have a herniated disc impinging on your spinal cord, like this gentleman has. He does not give a fuck.

Don't waste time visiting this faggot asshole. If you have a serious spine issue go see someone else. He should really retire. He has been doing this too long. He does not give a fuck about patients anymore. He is rude, arrogant, and a genuine asshole. He is one of the shitest people I have ever met in my life.

Fuck you Hughes and fuck your family. You choose the wrong profession. Doctors are supposed to help people in their time of need. Not fuck them up the asshole. If this patient had taken your advice he would have "fought through the pain" and never walked again. Fortunately, this man choose to find a competent surgeon who doesn't believe people over 60 are worthless.

Every day I pray you have a serious health issue and you are treated by an incompetent doctor who leaves you maimed, crippled, and in horrible pain. I pray that every fucking day.

Fuck you and suck on a cock you asshole
Attachments:
z.PNG

Posted by: another1.... ()
Date: September 05, 2020 12:49AM

It's hard to find a positive review of this asshole Hughes
Attachments:
a.PNG

Posted by: another2... ()
Date: September 05, 2020 01:08AM

He does this frequently. If you see Stephen Hughes and he says he will perform surgery on you don't believe him. He has a habit of changing his mind. this also happened to me. In the office he said "I will do this surgery." Then he changes his mind and had his staff call me at home and say he wont' do the surgery.

That was the only thing that bitch Karen did. Her job was the call patients at home to inform them Dr Hughes had changed his mind and would no longer perform the surgery.

Stephen Hughes is a liar. He does not keep his word. he continually gets away with his bad behavior because the people in "quality assurance" positions are niggers and they don't give a shit. Those bitches know they can do whatever they want because they are black. They have no fear of being fired for bad behavior. I mean who is going to fire a nog??? No one in their right mind with fire a black anymore. So if you make a complaint about Hughes it is going to fall on deaf black ears. Hughes knows this and uses it to his advantage. He takes advantage of nog incompetence to fuck over people suffering from spinal conditions.

Everyone should be outraged by the behavior of this asshole. He represents the medical profession and he does it poorly. It's shocking he is a doctor and supposed to help people. He doesn't lose sleep over his negligence and no one is going to discipline him. I do my part by warning people to not visit this fucking asshole. The doctors in his practice know he is a fuckup but they do nothing. Shame on the other doctors in his practice who don't fire him.

Shame on OrthoVA for not firing him.
Attachments:
vb.PNG

Posted by: fkAAAYOU ()
Date: September 05, 2020 01:25AM

So many people have had negative interactions with this asshole. They are all the same. He is arrogant, condescending, and an asshole. He is always rushed and never spends more than 10 minutes with a patient. He spend 5 minutes on this person after she waited 1 and a half hours to see him. His staff is made up of niggers and that is why they are so condescending to patients.

Who tells a patient "Maybe you forgot." when reviewing her medical history. OrthoVA hires the worst people on planet earth.

Fuck you Stephen S Hughes. You are an arrogant, condescending, dickhead. Fuck you and your family. Go to hell you asshole
Attachments:
nb.PNG

Posted by: KVE5D ()
Date: November 25, 2020 12:06AM

Happy thanksgiving Steven Hughes you cocksucking faggot

Posted by: FXDGP ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:40PM

Posted by: N6CMG ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:42PM

Posted by: CBEH5 ()
Date: November 25, 2020 09:19PM

I hope your turkey is served with an extra helping of Jizz you cocksucker mother fucking faggot. Fuck your shitty family too

Posted by: JHPMJ ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:49AM

Posted by: 6VC9Y ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:26AM

Posted by: TYXNP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:41PM

Posted by: fuckaaayyou ()
Date: December 21, 2020 06:08AM

Fuck you Hughes. I hope you choke on the cock and balls you will be sucking to celebbrate Christmas! I hope you choke on that jizz u fuckin ass. The rage has been building in me over the years. you fucked me in the asshole you dick. Thats how I know you are a faggot and a shitty surgeon. Not just a shitty surgeon, a shitty human being. I hope you rot in hell

Posted by: yomammregrets you ()
Date: January 29, 2021 12:59PM

You fucking asshole Dr. Stephen Hughes. The apathy you showed to me in my lifes most greatest challenge is sickening.

What is really shocking is you were able to convince your "patient representative" to lie through her teeth. She did crack a tiny smug smile when she was lying to my face but everyone can't be as experienced at lying as you are!
Just give her a few months and she will be as coldhearted as you are. Thank you for destroying my life you fucking asshole

Posted by: ###ttruth ()
Date: February 25, 2021 03:32AM

I hate you Hughes I fucking hate you I hate you. Fuck you and you fucking whore of a mom. You and your family are fucking trash. You fucking suck you cocksucker.

You made a decision to lie and to not help me. Do you know what happened to me? I had surgery with another doctor. He fucked me off so bad that 6 months after the surgery I developed drop foot. Fucking drop foot. Because the dick didnt fix my formanial stenosis and he didn't catch that the wrong size cage he implanted had not fused. So a year later I had to have my surgery completely re done by competent surgeon. That's what I was trying to have done when I went to you. You miserable piece of dog shit. SO as a result of the negligence I am in pain 24/7 365. The pain meds don't even come close to relieving the agony. I am completely fucked. I'm maimed for the rest of my misserable God forsaken shitty life. I pray every day that I die. I can't kill myself because it's against my religious beliefs. SO I live every day in agony and it's your fault you shity fucking dick. I hate you and your family you cocksucker. I fucking hate you you dick. Go rot he doubble hockey stick you useless piece of shit. Your whore of a mother should have kept her legs closed

Posted by: staffffer ()
Date: February 27, 2021 02:04PM

Ortho va staff here. Hughes has a 4 star rating which is impossible. His staff has been posting positive reviews. That should be illegal. I have seen first hand that he is a horrible person. No one should ever trust this man. His staff certainly doesnt.

Posted by: fuckyourwhoreofamom ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:34PM

Dr. Stephen Hughes, (the shitty spine surgeon) to your family on this Holiday I just wanted to say FUCK YOU and fuck your whore of a mother. She should have kept her legs closed.

Fuck the day your mom birthed you from her smelly, slimmy pussy.

Posted by: fuckkaayourazzerhollser ()
Date: May 09, 2021 02:38PM

Instead of fucking, your mom should have sucked and swallowed.

Posted by: fkyouazzhat ()
Date: August 13, 2021 08:01PM

Stephen Hughes lied to me and I think he did it on purpose. For whatever reason, I don't know why, he referred me to another surgeon he said was "more qualified." Me being stupid and gullible, I trusted him. Worst Mistake Of My Life

I think he knows this guy is completely incompetent. So I had surgery with this new dr and surprise, surprise, he butchered me. It was so bad that not even 6 months later I had a new dr completely re-do my 2 levels of my spine. I think Hughes knew this guy was a horrible surgeon and I think he did it to crippled me.

If I could charge Stephen Hugues with accessory to azzsssult I would. Because Thats what he is. Accessory to a azzasult.

So fuck you Mr. Hughes and fuck your family and fuck every single person you come into contact with. Because that's what you do best, fuckng people over you complete piece of shit. Fuck your mom and fuck the miserable day you were born you fuck face

Posted by: v5j7zh ()
Date: August 16, 2021 04:42PM

Fuck you Hughes. Pian and sfufer

Posted by: Not free for you ()
Date: August 16, 2021 05:37PM

So what we have established here is that people who cannot afford Dr. Hughes services and are either sued for unpaid bills or are sent elsewhere are angry with him.

Posted by: x4mls4 ()
Date: August 17, 2021 09:32AM

Not free for you Wrote:
> So what we have established here is that people
> who cannot afford Dr. Hughes services and are
> either sued for unpaid bills or are sent elsewhere
> are angry with him.

I'm 45. I had surgery with him 3 years ago. He did such a piss poor job that I had it redone a year later. I paid Hughes every single cent I owed and I paid 35,000 to the next surgeon to fix his mess. Well turns our the nerve damage is irreversible. So now I live in absolute agony.

I have duel citizenship with a country in Europe and I've decided to travel back to my home country to use the medically assisted euthanasia program because I live in such agony. I have 0 chance of getting better.

I'm 45 and I pad every cent I owed. So fk you Hughes! You and your staff have bluud on your hands
AND fuck the cocksucker who wrote that ignorant comment. You dickhead

Posted by: yourafkingidiot ()
Date: August 17, 2021 09:54AM

Not free for you Wrote:
> So what we have established here is that people
> who cannot afford Dr. Hughes services and are
> either sued for unpaid bills or are sent elsewhere
> are angry with him.

Your a complete dumbass. When I had surgery with the 2nd doctor to fix the complete disaster of Stephen Hughes, they wouldn't perform the surgery unless I paid them the 35,000 upfront. Hughes and other Drs don't perform surgery without insurance pre approving the surgery or the patient pre-paying. Hughes never sues anyone. Ortho VA sends unpaid co-pays to collections

Nice try- you fucking Dumbass

Posted by: ihateoyu ()
Date: August 22, 2021 03:17PM

I hate you Stephen. You are worse than ISIS you fking shit bag

Posted by: fkkaauazrholler ()
Date: September 19, 2021 03:48PM

fuck you hughes

Posted by: kfyouHughes ()
Date: October 28, 2021 07:28PM

If I had a choice of putting Hitler, Bin Laden, and Stephen Hughes in j@il- I would let Hitler and Bin Laden go free

Posted by: stevehughesisafkface ()
Date: November 10, 2021 11:32AM

thanks for destroying my back asshole

Posted by: Merry Christmas you fcking assho ()
Date: December 16, 2021 09:12AM

This time of year when it's getting close to Christmas I am reminded to pray that a certain doctor and his family suffer a horrible Christmas. I suffer every single fucking day because of Stephen Hughes the Ortho Surgeon. The least satisfaction I can get is for God to send them a miserable Christmas. May all the presents they get not be something they want.

Because Stephen is an unethical ass and lied to me I suffer every single God forsaken day. Fuck you and your family Stephen. AND may your Christmas day be 10000 times worse than what I ask God to bestow upon your family

Posted by: karmaonfuckingazzhole ()
Date: February 18, 2022 05:49PM

i don't know how you sleep at night. You destroyed my life. Because of you I had to wait 3 months to have a spine surgery AND then the surgery I did have was performed negligently. SO then 1 year later I had another doctor take a chisel and a hammer to my spine. How do you think I'm doing now???

I live in absolute agony 24/7. I know you're an asshole and you don't feel the slightest bit of remorse you fkciing dick head. So lets review, you lied to me because your a pussy. SO then I had not 1 but 2 surgeries. Now I'm left with crippling agonizing pain. I hope you think about your acting you fucking pussy.

Posted by: 63h6x324 ()
Date: April 10, 2022 11:02PM

Every single day I live in absolute agony. Almost 10 years have gone by since you fucked me over and I still hate you. Every single day I still think about you and hate how you fucked me. Go fuc yosefl Hughes. Fuck you asshole

Posted by: sdkj3kl;mfsd ()
Date: May 26, 2022 09:10PM

I still hate you and your family Dr Hughes. You fucking asshole

Posted by: fucqkyou ()
Date: June 02, 2022 01:09PM

The day you retire Hughes I am going to throw a party. Because I will know other patients won't step into your office, follow your advice, and end up maimed, crippled and in agonizing pain of every second of every minute of every god forsaken fucking day

Posted by: DeepBlack73 ()
Date: June 02, 2022 09:22PM

I saw this in the sky over Mar-Lago a few months ago.

Posted by: fqyoupussystephen ()
Date: June 09, 2022 12:06PM

The spine surgeon Stephen Huges is a liar and a coward. He is the biggest pussy I have ever met in my life. So fuck you and your staff. His staff are also liars and pussies.

I called to complain but talked to a diversity hire who also lied to me. Do you think Stephen Hughes really cares what a diversity hire thinks? Of course not. You are a asshole and a pussy Stephen. I think the reason you lied to me is because you knew the person responsible for patient complaints was hired because..um.. not because of his qualifications for the job. If you know what I mean. So Stephen knows there is no real oversight of him and that is why he is 100% comfortable looking a patient right in the eyes and lying to them. So how am I supposed to rectify this? What is a patient to do when the spine surgeon does not take their complaints of pain seriously. I wish someone in the US could give me an example of what I could do to take care of my complaint

Posted by: surrgery567 ()
Date: July 28, 2022 04:03PM

I jizz all of your face Dr Stephen Hughes you dumb mother fucking. You god damn piece of shit I fq hate you

Posted by: fgqyoudickhead ()
Date: August 12, 2022 12:00AM

I fucking hate you Stephen. I live in agony because of you and your advice. Absolute agony. Every single day, of every single God forsaken second, I live in agony. I know you never think about me but I think about you and how 8 years ago you completely destroyed my life.

I think about how you fucked me every single god forsaken day you absolute piece of shit Stephen Huges.

Posted by: wdvrtrwet ()
Date: August 26, 2022 05:40AM

You are a disgusting piece of shit Stephen. I hate you 1000x more than I have ever hated another human being. It's sickening that you go on Facebook live and LIE your ass off. You piece of shit, you goddamn fucker, you motherfucking asshole. Snice you love patient letters so much here is mine- You fucked my life up and I live in misery 24/7/365. I do blame you, you mother fucker

Posted by: wdvrtrwet ()
Date: August 26, 2022 05:40AM

You are a disgusting piece of shit Stephen. I hate you 1000x more than I have ever hated another human being. It's sickening that you go on Facebook live and LIE your ass off. You piece of shit, you goddamn fucker, you motherfucking asshole. Snice you love patient letters so much here is mine- You fucked my life up and I live in misery 24/7/365. I do blame you, you mother fucker

Posted by: hate ()
Date: September 06, 2022 01:29PM

Fuck you up the dq Stephen hughes, I hate you more than any other person who has ever lived. You sentenced me to a life of hellish pain. I know you know about this thread and you have to make assessments about . Just like I made an assessment that you were a competent surgeon and a decent human. You are the worlds biggest piece of shit so fuck you up the a$$$. FUCK YOU

Posted by: sd6ttt ()
Date: September 19, 2022 12:37AM

If someone is medically negligent and leaves you unable to walk, work and bedridden. What would you do to that person? Would you turn the other check or would you want revenge? what would you do

If someone is medically negligent and leaves you unable to walk, work and bedridden. What would you do to that person? Would you turn the other check or would you want revenge? what would you do

Posted by: pizzonhughes ()
Date: October 11, 2022 09:08AM

When its' over I'm going to pissss on your karave ya cock sucking mother fucker.

Posted by: F34FN ()
Date: November 22, 2022 04:45PM

Fuck you Steven and fuck your family. You are a piece of schitter and I fucking hate you.

Posted by: Doctor X ()
Date: November 22, 2022 08:57PM

As a professional cohort of this doctor I can say that will never again refer a patient to him. He’s like an airline. He overbooks in hopes that at least one patient won’t show up. He’s a butcher in the operating theater and spends much of his time trying to get ass from young nurses. I’d love to sign on one day and read that he’s been run over by a truck.

Posted by: merrychristmassszzz ()
Date: December 25, 2022 12:21AM

I believe in the bible and an afterlife. The bible states that the wicked shall be judged and thrown into a lake of fire and the wicked shall burn for all of eternity. My life has been destroyed but a orthopedic spinal surgeon, but I take comfort in knowing that in the afterlife the wicked will be thrown into a lake of fire. The wicked bodies will burn for millions and millions of years. In this life I wish no harm to the doctor or his assistant Kaaarkkol. But if God chooses to judge people for their actions and sentences wicked people to burn for trillions upon trillions of years, then I will rejoice and celebrate the justice God chooses to hand out to the wicked. I know that in the afterlife judgment awaits and a lake of burning fire, hotter than the sun, awaits the wicked.
Lord God Almighty, thank you for judging the wicked. I thank you that punishment awaits the wicked who lied to me and is responsible for crippling me. As the bible says “justice is the Lords” and I will rejoice and give thanks that judgment awaits. In Sheol there is a lake of burning fire and the flames shall never be extinguished. Thank you, Lord, that the wicked shall be judged and thrown into that lake! AMEN

To quote my favorite Christmas movie- Merry Christmas you filthy animal!

Posted by: whisky22 ()
Date: December 31, 2022 01:30PM

I saw Dr Stephen Hughes who lied to me, then recommend a different orth spine surgeon. Stupidly I went to this guy and had surgery which was nor performed correctly and led to complications. Those complications are now killing. So FUCK You Hughes are Fuck your family also

PS Happy New Year !

Posted by: William Moreno is a Pedophile ()
Date: January 01, 2023 11:19PM

William Moreno Arrest Record

William Robert Moreno
Moreno, William Robert
aliases: Frank Krow, Frank_Krow, Mr. Misery, Miz, jimmylegs, Voodooslut

known associates: Christopher James Tator, Chris Tator, Tator Tots

William Moreno aka Mr. Misery aka Miz aka Frank Krow is a pedophile. There weren't just one or two posts, but enough to establish a clear and solid pattern. William Moreno also lived with a twice-convicted child molester named Christopher J, Tator, who he helped to evade the sex offender registry requirements. Chris Tator is now back in federal prison.

William Robert Moreno
some children are very fuckable, let's face it
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/621429.html#msg-621429

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby in its tight little asshole. And he loved every minute of it.

allegedly.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/656161/656214.html#msg-656214

William Robert Moreno
I'm about to fuck a baby in his soft spot.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636834.html#msg-636834

William Robert Moreno
what, you don't wanna help me fuck this baby? we could do double penetration on this toddler bitch. one in each hole. lookit this little slut. she's just beggin' for it. watta fuckin whore.

suck mah dick bee-yotch.....
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636852.html#msg-636852

William Robert Moreno
one time, I was fucking this baby up the ass, it was crying so I started shaking it. It stopped crying, I came inside it, put it back in its crib, then climbed out the window. I wonder what ever happened to that baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636766.html#msg-636766

William Robert Moreno
I ate out a toddler's asshole tonight.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/636769.html#msg-636769

William Robert Moreno
hamtaro, wanna help me fuck this baby?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/632214.html#msg-632214

William Robert Moreno
I raped a baby
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/621151/625583.html#msg-625583

William Robert Moreno
just got done fucking this baby......man was he sweet. I gave him a reach-around in his sweet little soft spot. It was soooooooooooooooo hot.

we watched Zooballee Zoo after I finished.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/632140/633879.html#msg-633879

William Robert Moreno
I just fucked a baby...it was consensual
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/625479.html#msg-625479
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/619156/626553.html#msg-626553

William Robert Moreno
I wish I could have a baby.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/506690/506705.html#msg-506705

William Robert Moreno
by the way, I just got done getting a blowjob from a 3 month-old, so I'm all tuckered out........see you guise tomaorrow.
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/484700/648453.html#msg-648453

William Robert Moreno
I don't care if they are underage, I'll still fuck 'em. I'll rape all their highschool boy asses, one by one. I'll cum in each and every one of their gay boy asses, then we'll see who's gay. ... I'll tell ya that much, muchacho!!! I'LL BUTTFUCK EVERY ONE OF YA! 15, 16, 17, DOESN'T MATTER! I'LL ASS-RAPE YOU! I'M A FUCKING MAD MAN! I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES! ASK ANYONE ROUND HERE!
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/637654/637753.html#msg-637753

William Robert Moreno
like, can you get in trouble in any way for just buying a copy of Tiger Beat? If you were a grown man let's say, and you were slightly overweight and had a beard and large glasses and you look a little funny, and you just went into a Walgreens and bought nothing but a copy of Tiger Beat....and maybe also a box of condoms. Could you get arrested based solely on your purchase? Is that probable cause or something? Or if you bought a Kidz Bop CD. Anything like that. If a grown man bought something of that sort, and he looked a little ugly and odd maybe, could he hypothetically get arrested for that?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777618.html#msg-777618

William Robert Moreno
is it illegal for a grown man to attempt to have a serious conversation with a kindergarten child about politics or religion, if they are not related and just happen to be sitting next to each other on a park bench or something? Is it really illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777624.html#msg-777624

William Robert Moreno
can a grown man and a little girl, unrelated and strangers to each other, have dinner together at a fancy restaurant? Legally? Let's say they meet outside the gym or something and decide to have dinner together, and that's it. That is the extent of the interaction. Is it illegal?
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/777495/777625.html#msg-777625

Posted by: fc435 ()
Date: January 02, 2023 10:47PM

Fuck you stephen Hughes. i still HATE you 10 years later

Posted by: Happynewyear stephen ()
Date: January 08, 2023 09:08AM

I believe in the bible and an afterlife. The bible states that the wicked shall be judged and thrown into a lake of fire and the wicked shall burn for all of eternity. My life has been destroyed but a orthopedic spinal surgeon, but I take comfort in knowing that in the afterlife the wicked will be thrown into a lake of fire. The wicked bodies will burn for millions and millions of years. In this life I wish no harm to the doctor or his assistant Kaaarkkol. But if God chooses to judge people for their actions and sentences wicked people to burn for trillions upon trillions of years, then I will rejoice and celebrate the justice God chooses to hand out to the wicked. I know that in the afterlife judgment awaits and a lake of burning fire, hotter than the sun, awaits the wicked.
Lord God Almighty, thank you for judging the wicked. I thank you that punishment awaits the wicked who lied to me and is responsible for crippling me. As the bible says “justice is the Lords” and I will rejoice and give thanks that judgment awaits. In Sheol there is a lake of burning fire and the flames shall never be extinguished. Thank you, Lord, that the wicked shall be judged and thrown into that lake! AMEN

To quote my favorite Christmas movie- Merry Christmas you filthy animal!

Posted by: Drsrnssuck ()
Date: February 04, 2023 10:12PM

Fuck you, you fucking piece of shit. As I’m lying here in agonizing pain, I’m thinking about how you lied to me. I fucking hate your ducking guts Stephen. Fuck u up the ass hole. Fuck you

Posted by: 5fT4 ()
Date: February 08, 2023 06:56PM

I was maimed by this one surgeon. I believe judgment comes and I pray this particular surgeon puffers the same way he caused me to [ufffer.

One day there will be an account of this surgeon and his staf member. When that day comes I shall look down upon her nad laugh.

Posted by: blindstevie ()
Date: March 05, 2023 03:00AM

Fuck you Stevie and you kunt of a bitch wife and that kunt Carol. Words can't describe how much I hate you and how I think you are the biggest piece of shit on earth. Fk off jack ass

Posted by: Hughesisanass ()
Date: March 08, 2023 04:01AM

This is a customer review of Stephen Hughes from just a couple weeks ago. "Very little compassion." I have personally experienced his lack of empathy/compassion when Stephen cowardly had the bitch Kunt/Carol call me at home and LIE to me. He is a pussy because he was unable to tell me the lie so he had Carol call and lie to me. Doctor Hughes is a pussy, liar, and a dickhead. I fucking hate him. Every single day for the last 10 years I have thought about how much I fucking hate you Stephen.

I love reading these reviews because it shows Stephen is an asshole, has been a asshole, and will forever be a FUCKING ASSHOLE. Dont ever change Stephen- you fucking disgusting piece of shit.
Attachments:
aaaa.png

Posted by: tephenhughesreviews ()
Date: March 08, 2023 04:05AM

This is what is said about you Stephen

"Probably a great surgeon, but not very customer focused. Very little eye contact, very little compassion, and very little explanations. Does not offer much information or discussion and does not answer many questions. Instead shows a picture of what a completed surgery should looks like and provides a little sheet with a website for the patient to get the information. Must be a good doctor, there are lots of patients coming to see him. He saw me 1 hour after my appointment." Posted Jan 15, 2023

This is also you Stephen- you left a patient crying because you fat shamed her you fucking dickhead Stephen.

May 24th, 2019
I am sure Dr. Hughes is a very smart man, however, the arrogant way he treated me left me crying for more than 20 minutes in the parking lot after my visit. He immediately focused on my weight and basically told me he can’t help me because I am fat. He didn’t really look at my MRI and spent less than a minute explaining to me what was wrong with my back. What Dr. Hughes failed to listen to was that I am seeking help so that I can continue to lose weight. The pain in my back is so severe that I cannot exercise. Prior to having back pain I was running five miles a day and did 12 mile hikes on the weekend. Now I can barely move without pain and just want to get to a point where I can exercise again. He made me feel like I wasn’t worth his time or energy and I left feeling helpless and more hurt. I will never visit this practice again.

Posted by: fuckalphi17 ()
Date: March 21, 2023 09:56PM

After we die I believe there is a place called hell. A lake of fire where I pray that lying asshole ortho surgeons are thrown into them to be set on fire for all eternity.

Posted by: steveeenasss ()
Date: June 28, 2023 02:41AM

You are a piece of shittttt Steven. Remember that everyday, you are a piece of human trash. To you I say Fuck Steven, you asshole.

Posted by: bravofoxtro89 ()
Date: July 28, 2023 03:03PM

I'm coming for ya Andrea. Ya fking abusive piece of shit. I'm gonna expose you to the world, that you are a domestic abuser who threatend to unalive me multiple times. So go fuck yourself Andrea before I fuck ya right up the asshole

Posted by: bravofoxtro89 ()
Date: July 28, 2023 03:03PM

I'm coming for ya Andrea. Ya fking abusive piece of shit. I'm gonna expose you to the world, that you are a domestic abuser who threatend to unalive me multiple times. So go fuck yourself Andrea before I fuck ya right up the asshole

Posted by: todayandtomorrow ()
Date: August 18, 2023 08:27PM

I still h8te Steven. It's been 10+ years since and I stilll hatte that mother fucker. I hate him with every fiber in my body. Fuck you assshole

Posted by: todayandtomorrow ()
Date: August 18, 2023 08:27PM

I still h8te Steven. It's been 10+ years since and I stilll hatte that mother fucker. I hate him with every fiber in my body. Fuck you assshole

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.