HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Eat a dick Dr Hughes
Posted by: fukayouasshole ()
Date: December 25, 2019 01:41AM

Go suck on a dick "Doctor" Hughes. You should be named the butcher of Fairfax. None of my fellow nurses like you. Because you are a Hughes asshole. This Christmas may you and Carol have a blessed day. May you stockings be filled with jizz and your presents be stuffed full of dildos. Take one and shove it up you ass you shit head. Then take the jizz and sprinkle it on your Christmas day meal and shove it into your cock holster.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eat a dick Dr Hughes
Posted by: eatadk ()
Date: December 31, 2019 10:22AM

Here is a dick to suck on you asshole, dick !!!!! Oh no you have jizz on your face :(
Attachments:
dk.png

Posted by: Iveshookyouhand ()
Date: January 28, 2020 05:26AM

yesterday I ran into a friend who had surgery with you. The first words out of her mouth about you Dr. Stephen Hughes is " He's an ASSHOLE."

You are a real dickhead. The nurses hate you. your patients hate you. EVERYONE hates you- You fucking asshole.

Your family probably tolerates you but secretly think "Why couldn't I have been born into a different family that's doesn't include this dick head Hughes.'

How many times have you been divorced??? I think it's been 2 times.

And Carol- You can go suck on a dick

Posted by: Hesucksss ()
Date: February 05, 2020 05:22PM

Whatever you do stay away from Hughes. He's an asshole. I had a back problem and did what he told me to do. Now I'm 35 and in a wheelchair. 2nd worst mistake of my life. The first was to marry my ex-wife. Bitch

Posted by: Google reviews ()
Date: February 06, 2020 06:19AM

Dear OP,
Stop posting reviews of places that fired your ass.
Get a job that matches your skill level and intelligence. I suggest retail store “limited too” or “Zara.”
After your third paycheck, kill yourself.

Posted by: OPpppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 12:28PM

I never worked at that God forsaken office. I wouldn't be caught dead working for that asshole or Commonwealth VA.

So you mean to tell me there are other severely disgruntled employees that worked at your office? Where is my shocked face....

Posted by: oppppppppppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 12:36PM

I found this gem of a review on healthgrades.com. I see Dr. Hughes is up to the same old tricks. Being an asshole
Attachments:
za.PNG

Posted by: oppppppppppppppp ()
Date: February 06, 2020 01:31PM

It's too easy to find disgruntled patients. He is definitely not worth a 90 minute wait !!!
Attachments:
za1.PNG

Posted by: sofuny ()
Date: February 06, 2020 02:07PM

Google reviews Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear OP,
> Stop posting reviews of places that fired your
> ass.
> Get a job that matches your skill level and
> intelligence. I suggest retail store “limited
> too” or “Zara.”
> After your third paycheck, kill yourself.

Someone struck a nerve HAHAHA.

Posted by: #trrruuutttthhhh ()
Date: February 14, 2020 10:07AM

I’ve talked to OR nurses, I’ve talked to patients he's operated on. Every single person I’ve talked to says he's an asshole. People visit doctors when they are sick or injured. They are asking for service when at their most vulnerable. If you don’t receive quality care in a timely manner the outcomes can be disastrous.

Every human deserves quality medical care. By his actions I know Dr. Hughes does not believes in this concept.

There are hundreds of thousands of knowledgeable, skilled physicians who are compassionate. Also- they are not arrogant Asshholes. Sadly Dr. Hughes is not one of them.

Stephen Hughes- maybe you should go to church. I hear Jesus can help people. Maybe if you listen to sermons you can learn how to show kindness, empathy, and compassion. All qualities you don’t have

Posted by: OP=off his meds again ()
Date: February 14, 2020 05:03PM

Op is Butthurt.
He is off his meds too.

Posted by: yeppeers ()
Date: February 16, 2020 03:07PM

another one
Attachments:
m.PNG

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.