HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: FFX Events ()
Date: December 17, 2019 09:20AM

When: Tomorrow, December 18th, at 10 AM – 11 AM

Where: Caboose Tavern
520 Mill Street NE, Vienna, Virginia 22180

Join us for yoga with Alyson every Wednesday at 10:00! People of all experience levels are welcome, just bring yourself and your yoga mat.
Attachments:
50770378_235218810747490_9217969921479147520_o.jpg
73349362_400123954256974_2388214679450157056_o.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: December 17, 2019 09:39AM

Drinking warm craft beer at a electric sub station under the high tension power lines is somewhat unsafe.
Attachments:
3aecf1f212f1231a87714ee85a79fcfe.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: Alan Adahi ()
Date: December 17, 2019 09:20PM

As a VGH service agent, I'd be remiss if I failed to point out the fact that manuh of us are double-jointed and VERY flexible!!

Be sure to visit us at the caboose, tomorrow and beyond!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: Mike Pence ()
Date: December 17, 2019 10:16PM

Alan Adahi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As a VGH service agent, I'd be remiss if I failed
> to point out the fact that manuh of us are
> double-jointed and VERY flexible!!
>
> Be sure to visit us at the caboose, tomorrow and
> beyond!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LZUbfshLDU
Attachments:
mike-pence-villain.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: ANAL? ()
Date: December 19, 2019 07:50PM

NO HOLES BARRED?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: Jizzin Jackass ()
Date: December 19, 2019 09:58PM

Barrickman
FFX Events
k
Mike Pence

Buncha fuckin sock penis puppets!




You guys sick MORE BBC than ANY of VGH's finest.

Wouldja, couldja blow me?














.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2019-12-18-06-40-50-1.png
Screenshot_2019-12-18-21-01-55-1-2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: September 02, 2020 05:28PM

I don't understand anything! WTF where they talk about penis puppets, beer? Are you kidding? Somebody invites you to a yoga training and you are fucking making jokes on this forum on this topic? Dude, I feel offended, btw these puppets won't help if you have a prostate. try yoga exercise for your health and soul peace. My teacher recommended a kind of deep om meditation. those who know om symbol meaning will know what I'm talking about. When I started to primarily connect to myself I understood my health problems and started to set up another mindset.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2020 04:04PM by GlicerinEBAG.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: Look out ()
Date: September 02, 2020 06:06PM

^^^^
Shady online link post coming soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: bessiebeardsley ()
Date: September 28, 2020 11:17AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand anything! WTF where they talk
> about penis puppets, beer? Are you kidding?
> Somebody invites you to a yoga training and you
> are fucking making jokes on this forum on this
> topic? Dude, I feel offended, btw these puppets
> won't help if you have a prostate. try yoga
> exercise for your health and soul peace. My
> teacher recommended a kind of deep om meditation.
> those who know href="https://yogapractice.com/blog/the-meaning-of
> -the-om-symbol/">om symbol
meaning will know
> what I'm talking about. When I started to
> primarily connect to myself I understood my health
> problems and started to set up another mindset.

Happy for you man! Thanks for good information

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Yoga With Alyson @ Caboose Tavern
Posted by: Need pics pls ()
Date: September 28, 2020 11:49AM

I want to see Alyson's caboose

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  ******   ********  ********  **         **     ** 
 **    **     **     **    **  **    **    **   **  
 **           **         **    **    **     ** **   
 **           **        **     **    **      ***    
 **           **       **      *********    ** **   
 **    **     **       **            **    **   **  
  ******      **       **            **   **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.