HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Exclusive super duper ultra above tip top secret classified need to know only information LEAKED right here to you on FXU!!
Posted by: Fat controller ()
Date: December 12, 2019 10:18AM

All of those fancy microwave diet plans contain the exact same thing as their generic equivalents except less volume for more money. If you're going to eat three Marie calendar lasagnas in a row just pig out on a family sized Walmart brand lasagna and save half for later. I'm beginning to think people who are poor or fat are just asking for it..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Exclusive super duper ultra above tip top secret classified need to know only information LEAKED right here to you on FXU!!
Posted by: Disrop ()
Date: October 08, 2020 05:06AM

Are diets really that effective?

Re: Exclusive super duper ultra above tip top secret classified need to know only information LEAKED right here to you on FXU!!
Posted by: Mornless ()
Date: October 08, 2020 05:09AM

Truthfully, I used to pay for microwave “healthy” meals. I even paid for the monthly delivery of meals that are prepared based on my diet plan and my goals. It was expensive, but I thought that it will be helpful to me. My blood sugar level is a bit out of the normal range. After 2 weeks of this microwave meals, my sugar level increased. I had no idea that those meals have a lot of added sugar, even in rice and vegetable. They add sugar to maintain their fresh look. Now, I’m arguing with this company to get my money back. Anyway, there is nothing better than homemade food when you know what exactly is there. I found a diet to get at kitodiet.me, and now I eat only homemade food.

Posted by: me, a pragmatist ()
Date: October 08, 2020 05:29AM

The big big lasagnas really require baking. they get all soggy in the microwave. And even if not they still take 20 mins from frozen.

I nuke one personal sized for 6 mins, pull it out, put in another, then eat the first one while the second is cooking and so on until I am fat and bloated and gassy.

Posted by: Ace864 ()
Date: October 09, 2020 06:03AM

Mornless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Truthfully, I used to pay for microwave
> “healthy” meals. I even paid for the monthly
> delivery of meals that are prepared based on my
> diet plan and my goals. It was expensive, but I
> thought that it will be helpful to me. My blood
> sugar level is a bit out of the normal range.
> After 2 weeks of this microwave meals, my sugar
> level increased. I had no idea that those meals
> have a lot of added sugar, even in rice and
> vegetable. They add sugar to maintain their fresh
> look. Now, I’m arguing with this company to get
> my money back. Anyway, there is nothing better
> than homemade food when you know what exactly is
> there. I found a diet to get at https://kitodiet.me, and
> now I eat only homemade food.

I used to eat microwave meals when I was a student, since I didn't have any other option. Now in addition to extra weight, I have some health issues. I will try to keep this diet to see if there will be any improvements

Posted by: jack233 ()
Date: April 29, 2022 08:03PM

The ketogenic (keto) diet is a popular ultra-low-carb diet.

In its most simple form, following this diet means you must all but eliminate every form of carbohydrate and eat fat in its place.

The body uses that fat for energy, and when the supplies run low, it then draws from your body’s fat stores for necessary energy. That leads to weight loss.

The ideal ratio of macronutrients on the keto diet is 75 percent fat, 20 percent protein, and 5 percent (or just 20 grams) of carbs.
https://negedafit.com/

The emphasis for the carbs you do eat? High-fiber plant options like Brussels sprouts, cauliflower, and broccoli.

Posted by: fit ()
Date: May 13, 2022 02:38AM

Negedafit says the healthy food is the best

supject
Posted by: zad ()
Date: June 04, 2022 09:45AM

zad education Starting with complete questions, through to directions and options, all the way to booking your university seat at one of the universities.

We support you until stability:
I don't have any questions like: I have to worry about traveling and studying abroad.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.