HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
People are just leaving junk furniture and piles of trash in the grass by the service roads on Arlington Blvd
Posted by: Jefferson Village in decline ()
Date: December 10, 2019 09:53PM

Two separate piles have been sitting for over a week. Really looking ghetto.

What kind of asshole just throws their old shit into the median for everyone to have to look at?

Surprising also that this happens in such a visible area. No respect for your neighbors or the law. It's like a giant FU to the civilized people of Fairfax County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: People are just leaving junk furniture and piles of trash in the grass by the service roads on Arlington Blvd
Posted by: 33 sid ()
Date: December 10, 2019 09:59PM

Usually niggers, illegals, and foreigners.

Re: People are just leaving junk furniture and piles of trash in the grass by the service roads on Arlington Blvd
Posted by: Lookey loo ()
Date: December 10, 2019 10:01PM

33 sid Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Usually niggers, illegals, and foreigners.

Is there anything else left inside the beltway?

The law? LMAO.

Posted by: no no no no! ()
Date: December 10, 2019 10:43PM

Sorry OP.

What you are seeing is an 'Honesty Flea Market'!

If you spot an item you like, you take it.

But... you have to leave in the box (always nearby) what you believe to be a reasonable price.

Easy!

Posted by: TKD3E ()
Date: December 13, 2019 04:49PM

NEW FEES AND TAXES FOR TRASH PICKUP THAT THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY? OR ROUNDUPS OF THE HOMELESS, LEAVING ALL THEIR STUFF AT THE PLACES WHERE THEY WERE ABDUCTED TO BE SENT TO THE FEMA CAMPS?

Posted by: Theres "Low Income" Apts ()
Date: December 13, 2019 08:35PM

Nearby, low income for illegals who pack a dozen into a 3 BR and green card and domestic leeches who get their own units with public assistance

Its hard working pay thru your nose income Apts for tax payers

Guess where that trash is coming from , not the hardworking tax payers

The best thing for NOVA is to turn it into a leech desert by making overpaid gubment Democrats pay 40 dollars an hour for any services they need so the leeches will be gone to Maryland as lazy leeches would never be able to stay in the better paying jobs for more then a week enticing hard working American tax payers to come here to work

Posted by: Buh bye America ()
Date: December 13, 2019 11:29PM

Jefferson Village in decline Wrote:
> Two separate piles have been sitting for over a
> week. Really looking ghetto.
>
> What kind of asshole just throws their old shit
> into the median for everyone to have to look at?
>

Isn’t diversity great?! Thank a libtard.

Posted by: Proud liberal ()
Date: December 14, 2019 12:05AM

Please do not disturb. The garbage is a test to see if Fairfax can imitate the success of San Francisco.

Posted by: Isn't Diversity Grand? ()
Date: December 14, 2019 12:28AM

33 sid Wrote:
> Usually niggers, illegals, and foreigners.

This. Mostly illegals. It's part of their culture.

When you pour dirty water into clean water, you don't clean the dirty water, you make the clean water dirty.

Posted by: Sanctuary = shithole ()
Date: December 14, 2019 12:31AM

Meanwhile in Montgomery County: https://www.fox5dc.com/news/montgomery-county-facing-100-million-budget-deficit

"Montgomery County is one of the wealthiest counties in the entire country, yet lawmakers say they’re facing a nearly $100 million budget shortfall. The news report says Montgomery County could be facing the stunning shortfall for fiscal year 2021 — lower than projected property and income tax generated revenue combined with lower than projected wage growth are reportedly to blame."

LOL - they can't figure out what happened. It's almost as if turning your once prosperous county into a sanctuary ends up overloading your social service programs, running off businesses, and chasing away high-net-worth and high-tax-paying citizens away.

Posted by: DUH! ()
Date: December 14, 2019 11:20AM

Theres "Low Income" Apts Wrote:
> Nearby, low income for illegals who pack a dozen
> into a 3 BR and green card and domestic leeches
> who get their own units with public assistance
>
> Its hard working pay thru your nose income Apts
> for tax payers
>
> Guess where that trash is coming from , not the
> hardworking tax payers
>
> The best thing for NOVA is to turn it into a leech
> desert by making overpaid gubment Democrats pay 40
> dollars an hour for any services they need so the
> leeches will be gone to Maryland as lazy leeches
> would never be able to stay in the better paying
> jobs for more then a week enticing hard working
> American tax payers to come here to work

Fairfax charges for residents a minimum of $8.00 to bring household items to the dump. Some of the garbage carters will charge well over a $100.00. Meanwhile, Prince William County is still free. There are lots of places like this in Fairfax County now.

I suggest you check out the intersection of Sunrise Valley Dr/River Birch. It looks like a garbage dump. You want to know why? Shitty apartments around the corner filled with H-1B visa Indians and Hispanics. What a fucking shit hole county!

Posted by: 3rd world county ()
Date: December 14, 2019 05:09PM

DUH! Wrote:

> I suggest you check out the intersection of
> Sunrise Valley Dr/River Birch. It looks like a
> garbage dump. You want to know why? Shitty
> apartments around the corner filled with H-1B visa
> Indians and Hispanics. What a fucking shit hole
> county!

I drive by that shit every day, on my way to work. It wasn't a problem till they started running off the Uber drivers that used to wait where the garbage is getting dumped now.

Posted by: reader of the FFU ()
Date: December 14, 2019 06:03PM

I see beaners and sand niggers dumping stuff there at night all the time. I guess I should start dumping my shit there too since no one cares any more.

Posted by: Blue state bluessss ()
Date: December 14, 2019 06:34PM

Blue state bluessssssss

Wait til you start seeing syringes

Posted by: screechliberal ()
Date: December 14, 2019 07:53PM

reader of the FFU Wrote:
> I see beaners and sand niggers dumping stuff there
> at night all the time. I guess I should start
> dumping my shit there too since no one cares any
> more.

They only do that because RACIST WHITE PEOPLE make them do it!!!

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: December 14, 2019 09:01PM

You guys are all so unhappy here...why don't you leave? Utterly baffling...

Hey! This place sucks! There's a million other places I could live where I would he happy but, I'll just stay where I am miserable. Because without niggers, illegals or foreigners...I would have nothing to complain about.

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: November 16, 2020 01:18PM

I think it's a great opportunity for people who can't afford some pieces of furniture. Maybe it can create a chaos if they leave the furniture that is not good for living. Because nobody will pick it up and there will be just a "junk furniture yard" But anyway we can find the solution. I'm not a very rich person but anyway I used to order all furniture from the internet. I ordered from
https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/bedroom-furniture/bedroom-sets/canopy-bedroom-sets a new bed last week. It was very cheap and the big plus is that delivery is great! You can check it out because they have a big assortment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2020 06:28AM by Averora.

Posted by: South Arlington Shit Hole ()
Date: November 16, 2020 01:59PM

True story. I helped my girlfriend move her furniture to South Arlington when she rented a house there, back in the 90's. We dropped off some furniture in her front yard and went back to pick up another round. When we came back, all her furniture was gone.

I just laughed and laughed. The stuff wasn't very nice either.

Posted by: shelves ()
Date: November 16, 2020 02:35PM

Have you seen any metal shelves? I need some. Not the wire kind though.

Posted by: Uncle Ralph ()
Date: November 16, 2020 02:50PM

LOL - they(Montgomery County) can't figure out what happened. It's almost as if turning your once prosperous county into a sanctuary ends up overloading your social service programs, running off businesses, and chasing away high-net-worth and high-tax-paying citizens away.

Applies equally as well to FFC, PW and Arlington County. I saw this shit coming like a speeding freight train in the 90s and packed up and got the fuck out taking family, equity, savings, pension and retirement accounts with me.

Posted by: Big Al ()
Date: November 16, 2020 02:58PM

> Have you seen any metal shelves? I need some. Not the wire kind though.

These tend to rust quickly when exposed to the elements. You will have some scrubbing to do (still what is free is free...)

Posted by: Kareose ()
Date: November 19, 2020 01:43AM

That is something done by some non educated people! Nevertheless, that can be used by other people so it is kind of a philanthropy I guess! Anyway, if you want here to buy something great for your house based on interior design, I will strongly recommend you go to Decorative Mobiles and you will definitely find something suitable for your house. For example, I like Scandinavian design of houses, and there are lots of things suitable for it, but I can say a lot and a lot, that is like describing a picture, you can read here, or you can simply see yourself! At least, that was I did when someone recommended me that place, and I wasn’t disappointed!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 01:08AM by Kareose.

Posted by: Oscar Sandoval ()
Date: November 19, 2020 06:43AM

i think that is where we put the trash since it free

Posted by: UTUPC ()
Date: November 21, 2020 04:42AM

Posted by: WJM9M ()
Date: November 21, 2020 02:33PM

Posted by: XYHNY ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:12PM

Posted by: PHM9T ()
Date: November 21, 2020 03:49PM

Posted by: EVJVH ()
Date: November 21, 2020 05:25PM

Posted by: PaulReidGkG ()
Date: November 23, 2020 12:18PM

Averora Wrote:
> I think it's a great opportunity for people who can't afford some pieces of furniture. Maybe it can create a chaos if they leave the furniture that is not good for living. Because nobody will pick it up and there will be just a "junk furniture yard" But anyway we can find the solution. I'm not a very rich person but anyway I used to order all furniture from the internet. I ordered from https://nyfurnitureoutlets.com/bedroom-furniture/bedroom-sets/canopy-bedroom-sets a new bed last week. It was very cheap and the big plus is that delivery is great! You can check it out because they have a big assortment.

Thanks for recommendation! They have really nice sofas!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2020 02:16PM by PaulReidGkG.

Posted by: DNKN7 ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:54PM

Posted by: FTJUX ()
Date: November 24, 2020 05:59PM

Posted by: BBTMW ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:30PM

Posted by: FJNEX ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:33PM

Posted by: CJ6VY ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:40AM

Posted by: Anonimus ()
Date: November 27, 2020 05:44AM

Kareose Wrote:
> That is something done by some non educated
> people! Nevertheless, that can be used by other
> people so it is kind of a philanthropy I guess!
> Anyway, if you want here to buy something great
> for your house based on interior design, I will
> strongly recommend you go to
> Decorative
> Mobiles
and you will definitely find
> something suitable for your house. For example, I
> like Scandinavian design of houses, and there are
> lots of things suitable for it, but I can say a
> lot and a lot, that is like describing a picture,
> you can read here, or you can simply see yourself!
> At least, that was I did when someone recommended
> me that place, and I wasn’t disappointed!

Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

Posted by: 9CYXP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:30AM

Posted by: TUMJP ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:45PM

Posted by: 7B9TN ()
Date: December 05, 2020 08:19AM

Posted by: KKKDJ ()
Date: December 05, 2020 09:30PM

Posted by: UK6CP ()
Date: December 06, 2020 02:20PM

Posted by: 4JLMU ()
Date: December 06, 2020 05:59PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.