HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gov. Ralph Northam: Register Your AR-15 with Government or Hand It Over
Posted by: breitbart ()
Date: December 10, 2019 03:57PM

AR-15 isn't any "kind of weapon". it's modular and indicates a whole line of rifles from squirrel guns to bear guns

some of these claims are hype (scares to help sell guns) - some NOT

NY banned guns - why. all of NY's gun industries failed. result: if they don't make them they ban them. if you are lower they are higher.

if a NY factory made the most popular brands of guns you'd NEVER see a NY ban on guns - it's that simple

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gov. Ralph Northam: Register Your AR-15 with Government or Hand It Over
Posted by: Ban on Possession ()
Date: December 10, 2019 06:15PM

Of semi automatic firearms that accept a detachable ammunition feeding device,
Not a ban upon possession of the federal illegal narcotic known to you as Weed.

Northham endorses the unconstitutional act of Va state Senator Dick Slawsaw
Who's bill bans such commonly used firearms popular with Virginia mothers protecting the family home when the father is serving in the Middle East defending America

Mommy likes the AR rifle because of its low recoil and ease of firing it to stop the crazed killers that are high on weed from raping pillaging and maiming her children after she is left for dead

Registration of firearms is constitutional , but it will not stop black market gun sales that the killers prefer. Northam / Slawsaws Bill is unconstitutional as it does not reasonably regulate firearms and jumps to a complete ban

It is the same to the 2nd as it Would be to the 1st completely banning churches or religions or free speech without regulating with regard to issues such as taxes and non profit definitions or any other issues

Posted by: Frank Furter ()
Date: December 10, 2019 08:16PM

Dear Gov. Northam,

Fuck you! Eat shit and die.

Regards,
America

Posted by: bog nogga ()
Date: December 10, 2019 08:27PM

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/235784043

Participate in state and local politics. Protest the globohomo. Resist.
Sic Semper Tyrannis; no true Virginian will ever surrender his arms to tyrants.

Posted by: Sink Pisser ()
Date: December 11, 2019 08:48PM

Frank Furter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dear Gov. Northam,
>
> Fuck you! Eat shit and die.
>
> Regards,
> America

You win the interwebs today sir. Bravo!

Posted by: YouForgot ()
Date: December 11, 2019 09:44PM

How quickly democrats forget
Attachments:
fvqsz6ed41e21.jpg

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: December 11, 2019 10:08PM

After 243 years, the only reason they are demanding we register our guns is because they are about to do something we will shoot them over.

Governor, I'll be first honest citizen inline to register: right behind the gang-bangers and other violent criminals who are already illegally in possession of their guns. After you get done registering theirs, call me.

Posted by: Silly rabbbbittt ()
Date: December 12, 2019 11:37AM

I give up my gun the second you give up blackface and that horrible drawwwwwwl

Posted by: Mark Shens ()
Date: December 07, 2020 05:30AM

Hello. I think it is normal for our modern world. All guns must be registered. I'm a hunter and have several rifles and never had any problems!

Posted by: Peter Joseph ()
Date: December 07, 2020 06:45AM

Hi there. I also agree that gun control must be. I'm also a hunter and I have Remington 700 and AR-15. In my opinion these rifles are the best for hunting. By the way I also want to try night hunting, I even ordered special night vision goggles from https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision/night-vision-goggles for this purpose. Did you have experience with such devices?

Posted by: Cleetus ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:02AM

Peter Joseph Wrote:
> Hi there. I also agree that gun control must be.
> I'm also a hunter and I have Remington 700 and
> AR-15. In my opinion these rifles are the best for
> hunting. By the way I also want to try night
> hunting, I even ordered special night vision
> goggles from
> https://www.agmglobalvision.com/night-vision/night
> -vision-goggles for this purpose. Did you have
> experience with such devices?

Yes, they are excellent in case of a Negro uprising

Posted by: Thanks Obama . ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:41AM

I call BS
Obama took all the guns away and then mandated death panels

Oh wait

Posted by: SumLess ()
Date: December 07, 2020 12:12PM

SumMo Wrote:
> After 243 years,

Just because Virginia didn't have a mandatory registration requirement for guns does not mean other states didn't require registration. In the early days of this country Virginia's requirement that freemen bring their weapons to militia training for inspection served the same purpose as gun registration.

Date: December 07, 2020 12:21PM

SumLess Wrote:
> SumMo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > After 243 years,
>
> Just because Virginia didn't have a mandatory
> registration requirement for guns does not mean
> other states didn't require registration. In the
> early days of this country Virginia's requirement
> that freemen bring their weapons to militia
> training for inspection served the same purpose as
> gun registration.

A whole year since I posted that and you still haven't learned anything. Very sad for you. Were you born stupid or did you go to college and major in it?

Posted by: pbkv3 ()
Date: December 07, 2020 12:57PM

One day Ralph Northam will no longer be Governor and have State Police protection

Posted by: FIFY Strikes Again ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:22PM

SumMo Wrote:
> A whole year since I posted that and I still
> haven't learned anything. Very sad. Was I
> born stupid or did I get it from my redneck ejamacation

Posted by: kckdx ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:39PM

SumLess Wrote:
> SumMo Wrote:
> -----
> > After 243 years,
>
> Just because Virginia didn't have a mandatory
> registration requirement for guns does not mean
> other states didn't require registration. In the
> early days of this country Virginia's requirement
> that freemen bring their weapons to militia
> training for inspection served the same purpose as
> gun registration.

That is one of the most moronic made-up constructions I have ever read. Historical cultural appropriation.

Let me know when I should buy an AR-15. I don't really plan on or want to. But when it's going to be against the law to own one I'd like to buy one for the sole purpose of making them take it from me.

Posted by: Mark The Hypocrite ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:43PM

Hello. I think it is normal for our modern world. All Jews Moslems Catholics Baptists Mormons and all others of faith must be federally registered and heavily taxed to observe their religion's.

I'm a racist bigot and have several bitches about them and always had many problems in life because Im a worthless hypocrite who hates!

To hell with the 1st amendment and the US constitution too! We Democrats must not let it get into our way! We must smash it to pieces without amending and ratifying the constitution to pave the way to pure Communism in the US

Posted by: They Took Liberal Arts ()
Date: December 07, 2020 01:59PM

>Were you born stupid or did you go to college and major in it?

At a expensive private liberal college because daddy's a rich liberal and they are stupid , it was the only place they could get in even NOVA did not want them. They flunked out in the first semester anyway and still live in the basement, they would move but the welfare assistance must be approved first to rent that squalid room space in an illegal's apt

Posted by: Registration Would Not Be So Bad ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:02PM

If Democrats were required to register as constitution hating Communists first , copies sent to all US intel and US military branches just in case of war

Posted by: MY GOD Whats Happened To The USA ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:14PM

All these negative vibes here !

Why are the Democrats causing such a deep divide among the so called "United States" OH I see ! Its the constitution of the USA that's being attacked ! I don't understand their problem ! After all its been amended 27 times since 1791.

Why don't they just lay back blow some weed they love so much and mellow out, no ones taking welfare checks away and in a few months JOE will send even far more new ones out by the millions when he shuts down the country plus drug crime prisoners' will be sent free by the million man march too while illegal's get amnesty and free heath care to sweeten the pot smoke

Posted by: Why Are Democrats Like Rag Dolls ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:24PM

With the verbal stuffing kicked out today

Because they want to attack the US constitution taking the peoples rights away that go back to Dec 15 1791 in the Bill of INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE! RIGHTS MEN AND WOMEN BLEED DIED AND WERE WOUNDED FIGHTING FOR WITH SO MANY WHO NEVER CAME HOME! WHO GAVE THEIR LIVES FOR OUR CONSTITUTION WHICH IS OUR COUNTRY OUR HOME OUR HEARTS OUR DREAMS OUR FAMILIES OUR LIVES

Posted by: 1500 Fifteen Hundred ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:40PM

That's almost the number of people shot in mass shootings of 4 or more since the FBI began collection of mass shooting statistics in the mid 1960's

Less then 1500

And Democrats want to destroy the USA for that ! That's Criminally INSANE ! Because they don't care a bit about drug crime shootings and deaths as they want to let drug crime prisoners out of prison !

There's been more children drowned in half filled 5 gallon buckets of water in that time in the USA

Tragic YES but far less tragic then taking the rights of 350 million away hopelessly dividing this county causing pure hatred for the rest of our lives and far more while reducing our ability to even deal with aggressor nations as a UNITED STATES! Even if 150 million don't care about their rights one bit ! The others do as WE HAVE A CONSTITUTION, OBEY IT DEMOCRATS ! WE ARE NOT COMMUNISTS ! AMERICA IS NOT A COMMUNIST NATION !

Posted by: jus sayin ()
Date: December 07, 2020 02:57PM

Not one law the democrats have imposed on us since and including the Clinton "assault weapon" ban have made a difference in crime rates, nor were they meant to. They are are all designed to disarm the law abiding citizens, which has always been the first step to dictatorship.

Posted by: Luke. ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:03PM

Who cares what the fucking libtards want. Doesn't affect the number of guns we have or anything else. You are a goddamn fool if they do what they tell you. Tell the nog that carjacks you after you turn in your gun that he is breaking the law and see what he says.

Posted by: Wake up ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:27PM

I feel sorry for all you 2A nuts

The elites are taking all the money and leaving the rest of us to eat shit but they have you all going bat shit crazy about the little shit that ain't gonna happen. Remember death panels and UN police monitoring our streets?

It's like telling you there is a trump rally down the street so you forget you caught me fucking your wife

And yes I own several guns looking at more

Posted by: Top Gun ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:27PM

Am I required to register?
Attachments:
8D25A938-BC23-47A1-8113-4F7AD20F34CA.gif

Posted by: wrong again ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:32PM

Wake up Wrote:
> I feel sorry for all you 2A nuts
>
> The elites are taking all the money and leaving
> the rest of us to eat shit but they have you all
> going bat shit crazy about the little shit that
> ain't gonna happen. Remember death panels and UN
> police monitoring our streets?
>
> It's like telling you there is a trump rally down
> the street so you forget you caught me fucking
> your wife
>
> And yes I own several guns looking at more

and yet death panels were proven to be a thing under Obama care, and libshits have forcibly disarmed law abiding people in recent memory in this country using an "emergency" as an excuse

and bs on the I'm gun owner too butt bullshit

Posted by: Restore the balance ()
Date: December 07, 2020 04:40PM

What makes you think gun owners are necessarily against gun control?

I have spent most of my life shooting. I strongly believe in the right of people to keep certain weapons in their homes to provide for their own safety. I don't believe any bozo who wants to should be allowed to own machine guns. I don't believe anyone other than officers performing their duties should have the right to take their weapons onto the private property of another without the owner's prior consent. I don't believe our streets are safer because any yahoo who can afford the cost of a permit is walking around our streets packing heat. We have in the space of a generation moved from the point of gun ownership being too restrictive to gun ownership standards being too lax.

Posted by: restore the people ()
Date: December 07, 2020 05:00PM

I remember libshits like you jumping up and down like a petulant 5 year old as state after state went to shall issue instead of may issue claiming their would be blood running in the streets. It is odd how crime has decreased since Florida started the trend over 20 years ago, if you ignore the riots the libshits have permitted to happen. Fact is, %99.98 percent of the people that take the time to get the permit commit lees crime than cops do. There haven't been any Wild West shootouts because more people are "packing heat", which by the way is a record number where allowed by law.

Also, the Wild West shootout is a hollywood fabrication, outside of the one time in tombstone

Posted by: Life Is Reality Not Fantasy ()
Date: December 07, 2020 07:39PM

>should have the right to take their weapons onto the private property of another without the owner's prior consent.

Who is advocating for that ? As it is in Virginia private property owners can post signs on businesses or property they own if they want to lose customers or keep people out, no one but you brought that up or cares , as far as real machine guns there are 30K plus legally in Virginia and crimes with legal machine guns nationwide are unheard, man if your going to post don't make an ass out of yourself with lies and stupid misinformation that makes no sense but to a Democrat who is an constitution hating idiot who lives on lies and distortions

>I don't believe our streets are safer because any yahoo who can afford the cost of a permit is walking around our streets packing heat. We have in the space of a generation moved from the point of gun ownership being too restrictive to gun ownership standards being too lax.

Since the leftist Democrat media makes a big scene out of any gun crimes where are these people with CCW permits that are breaking bad upon anyone. Where are the mainstream media sensational stories . Silence and if you do find one that's one bad criminal apple, every bunch has them including the police officers

Problems ?? Only in your fantasy ridden mind like when Democrats screamed bloody murder when Virginia went shall issue from may issue with no problems at all , that was 25 years ago and there's still no problems with CCW that should outlaw it . Do you want a pass for thugs to beat someone smaller to death for kicks or rape women on trails or what do you want anyway

Its people like you who scream when someone legally defends themselves from some one who is about to kill or badly injury them and starts yelling racism if their a minority who commit the most crimes per person of any race , your always on the side of the killers and the thugs just like the Democrats who want to empty prisons and put more thugs back on the streets in a vicious circle of repeating crime

Posted by: Make It Into A Movie ()
Date: December 07, 2020 07:45PM

>Also, the Wild West shootout is a Hollywood fabrication, outside of the one time in Tombstone

And liberal idiots will believe it as the true

Posted by: How About A Movie ()
Date: December 07, 2020 08:10PM

Where stupid weak PC people who have it made , compared to the rest of the world in the most well off nation on earth divide the people to the point the nation is no longer defendable as they run it down into the drain with Democrat policies .

Then Communists attack the weak nation plagued by liberalism poverty and financial ruin with a large class of weak PC liberal elitists in power by the biggest navy in the world with the biggest invasion force of Chinese and North Korean hardened troops and see all the weak ones get wiped off the planet forever as the real Communists take over the land with their own Communist pioneers who execute anyone who speaks out against them on the spot

Its called Death Of A Great Nation By Liberalism

As the Chinese Communists today in reality are really building the biggest navy in the world while Democrats are all so worried about climate change and grabbing guns and magazines that have 15 rounds in them away from the people despite the constitutions un amended words : shall not be infringed. You can't fix stupid

Posted by: just an FYI.. ()
Date: December 07, 2020 09:30PM

The standard AR that the batfe thinks we have over 100,000,000 of currently in private hands is NOT a machine gun. The last time any idiot could walk down to the corner hardware store and walkout with a new select fire gun with no paperwork involved was 1933. The vast majority of states do allow their citizens to own fully automatic(machine guns) firearms. But one must still go through the federal process that takes six months to run an FBI anal probe background check. Hell, I could go out tomorrow morning and buy a full blown military tank, but if I do so without the previous mentioned background check the main gun must be demillied and it won't have real working machine guns on it. But I will still have a tank, and most of what's out there is cheaper than my house. I've looked. However, I could go out tomorrow and buy a civil war era cannon with zero paperwork involved. Because they are muzzle loaders. But I need the background check if I want to fire explosive shells out of it instead of solid shot.

The first 10 amendments of our constitution, the Bill of Rights, doesn't grant us anything. It recognizes our natural rights that the government isn't supposed to interfere with. It was ground breaking 230 years ago, absolutely unheard of. The 2nd amendment isn't there for us to go hunting. It's there to give the people recourse against a tyranicle government after all else has failed. Any "gun owner" that doesn't understand that shouldn't own guns. Back when the constitution was written, it was quite normal for the citizens to have better arms than what the the continental army was issued, if they were issued anything at all.

Date: December 07, 2020 09:38PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^

This checks out.

Posted by: Doc Holiday ()
Date: December 07, 2020 09:58PM

restore the people Wrote:
>
> Also, the Wild West shootout is a hollywood
> fabrication, outside of the one time in tombstone

Those wild west shootouts didn't happen because of...you guessed it...gun control. In many western towns it was illegal to be walking around carrying guns. The OK Corral started when sheriff Earp and his allies were seeking to disarm the Clantons.

Posted by: Tombstone ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:09PM

Doc Holiday Wrote:
>
> Those wild west shootouts didn't happen because
> of...you guessed it...gun control. In many
> western towns it was illegal to be walking around
> carrying guns. The OK Corral started when sheriff
> Earp and his allies were seeking to disarm the
> Clantons.

Wyatt Earp was a Deputy Marshall not a sheriff you dumbass.

Date: December 07, 2020 10:17PM

If gun control works to reduce crime, why is the MD homicide rate 1.7 times that of VA and the DC rate 3 times that of VA?

Posted by: gc7ef ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:46PM

SumMo Wrote:
> If gun control works to reduce crime, why is the
> MD homicide rate 1.7 times that of VA and the DC
> rate 3 times that of VA?

Niggers

Posted by: What Democrats Never Tell ()
Date: December 07, 2020 10:57PM

>However, I could go out tomorrow and buy a civil war era cannon with zero paperwork involved. Because they are muzzle loaders.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are indeed muzzle loaders that fire anything put down that simple big cast iron tube be it chain , shot , solid cannon balls or bricks and rocks that can destroy buildings towns and cities sink ships and kill people in mass with a single shot then be reloaded in half a minute and repeat

They were "weapons of war only designed to be used on a battlefield" Sound familure Its a Democrats standard lying talking point to take the rights of the people away

But Democrats will never say those weapons of war only designed to be used on a battlefield could be freely owned by the American people under the protection of the 2nd amendment which the founders blessed them and us today with

Meanwhile they attempt to take the rights of the people away over a rifle while spouting rhetoric that is so filled with lies and deceptions that Hitler's Minister of Propaganda Joseph Goebbels would be proud of them . Even though only less then 1500 people have ever been killed in mass shootings of over 4 or more in our recorded history of crimes , for that they are willing to divide the people forever, greatly reducing our national defense capability and amp up the hatred that consumes them if they cant have their way.

Speaking of Ministers of Propaganda is that what JOE will appoint Beto to and as Minister of Gun Confiscation by force To HEAL THIS COUNTRY BY COMMITING VIOLENCE AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO ARE OBSERVING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS ??

Posted by: noticerer of things ()
Date: December 08, 2020 08:23AM

In the last 200 years, every single time a free people were taken over by a dictatorship, the very first step was disarming the public. Socialism/communism is a dictatorship.

Posted by: CNTYM ()
Date: December 08, 2020 09:12AM

Doc Holiday Wrote:
> restore the people Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > Also, the Wild West shootout is a hollywood
> > fabrication, outside of the one time in
> tombstone
>
> Those wild west shootouts didn't happen because
> of...you guessed it...gun control. In many
> western towns it was illegal to be walking around
> carrying guns. The OK Corral started when sheriff
> Earp and his allies were seeking to disarm the
> Clantons.

That law only applied inside town limits. Towns were very small back then. Of the hundreds of towns that existed back then, how many had that law? Less than 10? Less than 20? It wasn't enough to make a difference. What was the murder rate back then compared to today, was it higher or lower?

The wild west was a very short time in American history. It started at the end of the civil war and was over by 1905. What killed the wild west was inexpensive(relatively) photography, positive identification of the bad guys, and the telegraph, somewhat instant communication.

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: December 08, 2020 09:18AM

noticerer of things Wrote:
> In the last 200 years, every single time a free
> people were taken over by a dictatorship, the very
> first step was disarming the public.
> Socialism/communism is a dictatorship.

And you know that's not true

It starts with propaganda, like what you posted above
Then get people to not believe the truth just what you tell them
Then overturn a valid election
Sound familiar?

Posted by: you know what's funny ()
Date: December 08, 2020 09:20AM

Restore the balance Wrote:
> What makes you think gun owners are necessarily
> against gun control?
>
> I have spent most of my life shooting. I strongly
> believe in the right of people to keep certain
> weapons in their homes to provide for their own
> safety. I don't believe any bozo who wants to
> should be allowed to own machine guns. I don't
> believe anyone other than officers performing
> their duties should have the right to take their
> weapons onto the private property of another
> without the owner's prior consent. I don't
> believe our streets are safer because any yahoo
> who can afford the cost of a permit is walking
> around our streets packing heat. We have in the
> space of a generation moved from the point of gun
> ownership being too restrictive to gun ownership
> standards being too lax.

and I don't mean funny haha. The same jackasses that think this way will take a private business to court and bankrupt it because it won't make a cake with two guys playing hide the sausage on it.

Posted by: do what ()
Date: December 08, 2020 09:42AM

Just sayn Wrote:
> noticerer of things Wrote:
> -----
> > In the last 200 years, every single time a free
> > people were taken over by a dictatorship, the
> very
> > first step was disarming the public.
> > Socialism/communism is a dictatorship.
>
>
> And you know that's not true
>
> It starts with propaganda, like what you posted
> above
> Then get people to not believe the truth just what
> you tell them
> Then overturn a valid election
> Sound familiar?

What exactly is untrue about the above statement?

Are you talking about the same propaganda that has you believing the 2016
election was stolen? Or the propaganda that REFUSES to report the obvious
massive voter fraud that occurred in this election? Here's a clue dipshit,
when you flip back and forth between cnn and msnbc for the morning news and
it's exactly the same damn near word for word, that's propaganda.

Date: December 08, 2020 10:04AM

you know what's funny Wrote:
> Restore the balance Wrote:
> -----
> > What makes you think gun owners are necessarily
> > against gun control?
> >
> > I have spent most of my life shooting. I
> strongly
> > believe in the right of people to keep certain
> > weapons in their homes to provide for their own
> > safety. I don't believe any bozo who wants to
> > should be allowed to own machine guns. I don't
> > believe anyone other than officers performing
> > their duties should have the right to take
> their
> > weapons onto the private property of another
> > without the owner's prior consent. I don't
> > believe our streets are safer because any yahoo
> > who can afford the cost of a permit is walking
> > around our streets packing heat. We have in the
> > space of a generation moved from the point of
> gun
> > ownership being too restrictive to gun
> ownership
> > standards being too lax.
>
>
> and I don't mean funny haha. The same jackasses
> that think this way will take a private business
> to court and bankrupt it because it won't make a
> cake with two guys playing hide the sausage on it.

When you become Joe Businessman you become subject to a bunch of rules that don't apply when you are simply Joe Privatecitizen. Since the 1960s it has been established law that businesses cannot choose not to serve people because of their race, religion or national origin. Gender based discrimination is also not permitted in most instances. So now localities are adding sexual orientation to the mix. Big Whoop. If you are a businessman you just have to accept that you will on occasion end up doing business with people or groups of people that you don't like. Thing is that their money spends just as well as anyone else's.

My personal rule is I don't do business with people who don't want to do business with me. I'm white, straight, moderately well off financially and live in an area with lots of choices, so its seldom a problem to go elsewhere. For a gay couple living in a small town, that baker may be the only choice.

Posted by: fckvm ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:13AM

> For a gay
> couple living in a small town, that baker may be
> the only choice.

Well, if they make that life choice they can also move somewhere more inclusive. Nobody is forcing them to live in a small town with one bakery. Fuck them. Why should everyone else have to change their morals for the immoral ones?

Posted by: hypocrites know no bounds ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:29AM

> you know what's funny Wrote:
> -----
> > Restore the balance Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What makes you think gun owners are
> necessarily
> > > against gun control?
> > >
> > > I have spent most of my life shooting. I
> > strongly
> > > believe in the right of people to keep
> certain
> > > weapons in their homes to provide for their
> own
> > > safety. I don't believe any bozo who wants
> to
> > > should be allowed to own machine guns. I
> don't
> > > believe anyone other than officers performing
> > > their duties should have the right to take
> > their
> > > weapons onto the private property of another
> > > without the owner's prior consent. I don't
> > > believe our streets are safer because any
> yahoo
> > > who can afford the cost of a permit is
> walking
> > > around our streets packing heat. We have in
> the
> > > space of a generation moved from the point of
> > gun
> > > ownership being too restrictive to gun
> > ownership
> > > standards being too lax.
> >
> >
> > and I don't mean funny haha. The same jackasses
> > that think this way will take a private
> business
> > to court and bankrupt it because it won't make
> a
> > cake with two guys playing hide the sausage on
> it.
>
>
> When you become Joe Businessman you become subject
> to a bunch of rules that don't apply when you are
> simply Joe Privatecitizen. Since the 1960s it has
> been established law that businesses cannot choose
> not to serve people because of their race,
> religion or national origin. Gender based
> discrimination is also not permitted in most
> instances. So now localities are adding sexual
> orientation to the mix. Big Whoop. If you are a
> businessman you just have to accept that you will
> on occasion end up doing business with people or
> groups of people that you don't like. Thing is
> that their money spends just as well as anyone
> else's.
>
> My personal rule is I don't do business with
> people who don't want to do business with me. I'm
> white, straight, moderately well off financially
> and live in an area with lots of choices, so its
> seldom a problem to go elsewhere. For a gay
> couple living in a small town, that baker may be
> the only choice.

As usual, you are half right. The city where the bakery incident happened had several other bakery's that were more than willing to accommodate the request for a cake with two sausage stuffers on it. It wasn't in a town with limited resources. That baker said he didn't want to make a cake that celebrated homosexuality because it was against his religious beliefs, which is allowed by law. He did say he would be more than happy to make the cake without the sausage hiding iconography on it. But that wasn't good enough for you libshits. You had to pick on the religious guy and bankrupt him to make an example of him. Fall in line with libshitery or be destroyed.

If I walk in to a libshit run business wearing a shirt with an American flag on it, just the flag with no writing, I get ridiculed and asked to leave. God forbid I walk in while following state and federal law carrying a handgun. But it's ok to destroy the life of someone that's not a libshit.

Posted by: 7luck ()
Date: December 08, 2020 10:37AM

giphy.gif

Date: December 08, 2020 11:03AM

Half right but fully correct. Your religious beliefs are not a good enough excuse for ignoring a law that is intended to apply to businesses in general. Today you have a bakery that doesn't want to make items for a gay couple even though the law says it is illegal to discriminate on the basis of sexual origin. Tomorrow you have a Muslim owned real estate company that does not want to sell or rent to people who are not Muslim. The next day Jewish doctors decide they don't want to treat anyone who isn't Jewish. The day afterwards Chinese atheist's buy up the grocery stores and decide they aren't going to sell to anyone who isn't an atheist.

Do you get the picture now?

I am aware of the facts of the case. It doesn't change the position. This business is operating in a location with must serve laws. That means it must serve those who come through their doors if the customers can afford the services and the business has the capacity. I have no sympathy for these bakers. ZERO. They made an intentional choice to refuse to serve based on a legally prohibited ground.

The company I feel sorry for is the one that refuses to serve for legally valid reasons, but because the person not served was a member of a suspect class they sued and dragged the company through the courts. A restaurant should be able to throw a bunch of half blitzed jackasses out regardless of race or national origin without having to worry about being called racist in the courts.

You walk into our libshit run business wearing an American flag on your shirt and you will be politely served. We have people who walk in wearing American pins on their lapels all the time. We have service members with flags on their uniforms. You walk in obviously carrying a firearm and you will be politely asked to leave. If you refuse to do so the police will be summoned. Our landlord has posted "no guns" signs which means you cannot legally carry on premises. If you have a weapon discretely under your clothing and don't act aggressively it will be overlooked.

Posted by: Ready for “SumMo”? ()
Date: December 08, 2020 12:07PM

SumMo Wrote:
> If gun control works to reduce crime, why is the
> MD homicide rate 1.7 times that of VA and the DC
> rate 3 times that of VA?

SumMo for your viewing pleasure.
Attachments:
AF9EA618-35E7-4E34-B79A-CC7C358B981E.jpeg
31B2DE73-B220-42E1-AE9F-F70342C8751F.jpeg
9373781D-C2C4-4B10-B319-32EE9B1936A9.jpeg

Posted by: WWJD ()
Date: December 08, 2020 01:49PM

> Half right but fully correct. Your religious
> beliefs are not a good enough excuse for ignoring
> a law that is intended to apply to businesses in
> general. Today you have a bakery that doesn't
> want to make items for a gay couple even though
> the law says it is illegal to discriminate on the
> basis of sexual origin. Tomorrow you have a
> Muslim owned real estate company that does not
> want to sell or rent to people who are not Muslim.
> The next day Jewish doctors decide they don't
> want to treat anyone who isn't Jewish. The day
> afterwards Chinese atheist's buy up the grocery
> stores and decide they aren't going to sell to
> anyone who isn't an atheist.
>
> Do you get the picture now?

Why must libshits force people, against their 1st amendment rights, to participate in activities that go against their beliefs. You people always bring up the slippery slope problem when YOU are the biggest perpetrators of it. The Jewish doctor and Chinese atheist is a non sequitur. When there are a couple businesses within a couple miles that would happily do the job requested, why must you people seek out the one that refused based on religion? Oh, that's right. Religion isn't permitted in the libshit utopia.

> I am aware of the facts of the case. It doesn't
> change the position. This business is operating
> in a location with must serve laws. That means it
> must serve those who come through their doors if
> the customers can afford the services and the
> business has the capacity. I have no sympathy for
> these bakers. ZERO. They made an intentional
> choice to refuse to serve based on a legally
> prohibited ground.
>
> The company I feel sorry for is the one that
> refuses to serve for legally valid reasons, but
> because the person not served was a member of a
> suspect class they sued and dragged the company
> through the courts. A restaurant should be able
> to throw a bunch of half blitzed jackasses out
> regardless of race or national origin without
> having to worry about being called racist in the
> courts.

> You walk into our libshit run business wearing an
> American flag on your shirt and you will be
> politely served. We have people who walk in
> wearing American pins on their lapels all the
> time. We have service members with flags on their
> uniforms. You walk in obviously carrying a
> firearm and you will be politely asked to leave.
> If you refuse to do so the police will be
> summoned. Our landlord has posted "no guns" signs
> which means you cannot legally carry on premises.
> If you have a weapon discretely under your
> clothing and don't act aggressively it will be
> overlooked.

That's awsome. Just because you don't discriminate based on political beliefs means what exactly? Are you aware of how many times a conservative has been refused business or won't cnn cover that.

Posted by: md7rw ()
Date: December 08, 2020 03:42PM

WWJD Wrote:
>
> Why must libshits force people, against their 1st
> amendment rights, to participate in activities
> that go against their beliefs.

Simple answer. It is the same reason why we prevent people from doing things permitted or encouraged under their religious beliefs. If a bunch of people decided to revive the old Aztec religion we would not permit them to engage in human sacrifice.

As for the First Amendment, remember that also does not allow for the establishment of religion. Anyone who knows anything about why that clause was included would know that in the colonial period the established religion carried with it certain legal preferences and exemptions that gave its members a preferred position in society. That is precisely what you are arguing for. You want your baker to have the preference of not being bound by rules which bind similar businesses.

Which is why your non sequitur argument is simply an inaccurate deflection. Those of us old enough to remember the days before the Civil Rights Act remember when precisely this sort of shit happened. And not just against blacks.

What you are arguing for isn't freedom of religion. It is freedom to discriminate. At least be honest about it.

Posted by: Why Cary Leaves The Gay PornI ()
Date: December 08, 2020 06:01PM

I have no idea , it serves no purpose in a discussion about rights , it's not historic its not funny no one cares except for the pervet who posted it, its filth posted by a gay Democrat anti self defense anti gun activist
Cary get your janitors mop out and clean the filth up . The only thing it shows is how liberalism is destroying America bit by bit so why help them achieve that goal

Posted by: You ready to come out? ()
Date: December 08, 2020 06:12PM

Why Cary Leaves The Gay PornI Wrote:
> I have no idea , it serves no purpose in a
> discussion about rights , it's not historic its
> not funny no one cares except for the pervet who
> posted it, its filth posted by a gay Democrat anti
> self defense anti gun activist
> Cary get your janitors mop out and clean the filth
> up . The only thing it shows is how liberalism is
> destroying America bit by bit so why help them
> achieve that goal

Most people see pics like that and move on. How many times did you go back to look at the photos?

Posted by: Typical PC Democrat Acceptance ^ ()
Date: December 08, 2020 08:56PM

Of sick porn drug crimes criminals and thugs and destruction of our rights in support of communism

That's the face of the disease of progressive liberalism in print and suppression of the right to freely speak when gay porn turns readers who may comment away , the reason you did it .

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: December 08, 2020 11:20PM

If I were a baker, I would just convert my store to be a "Conservative Christian Cake Store" and offer to sell only cakes that I feel meet that criteria. Religious stores are allowed. Then the court would have to tell me I'm not following my religion, and I don't think they will go that far.

Posted by: Spacy ()
Date: December 08, 2020 11:31PM

FUCK. Now I am jonesing for Brenner's. Stupid thread.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.