HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 20, 2021 04:35PM

most intelligent comment ive seen on this thread

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: February 20, 2021 04:46PM

This year they are. Look into it. Mono...So you want a freshman to ruin a varsity season?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 20, 2021 04:48PM

Go Atoms Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How long until Coach Doc and the new athletic
> director at LB get canned for poaching and
> illegally playing the Annandale RB in a game this
> year? I see him in his Annandale home every day.

Lake braddock has been poaching annandale dry for two decades. I know half of their state championship baseball team (including their starting pitcher) were all supposed to go to annandale. They just go take japanese at lake braddock! FCPS lets it happen because they get rings from it. sad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 20, 2021 04:50PM

what about that qb chase from last year? he was at lake braddock before then hayfield recruited him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: U just don’t get it do you ()
Date: February 20, 2021 05:02PM

nufan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This year they are. Look into it. Mono...So you
> want a freshman to ruin a varsity season?


JV/V still practicing together, idiot! Fr has never practiced with JV/V. They are separated. Bet you still have dial up internet & pay by the minute, Boomer!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: CENTREVILLE BASKETBALL WINS!!!! ()
Date: February 20, 2021 08:28PM

CVILLE BEATS POTOMAC TONIGHT TO WIN BACK TO BACK STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Good team ()
Date: February 20, 2021 08:47PM

Congrats to the wildcats for two years in a row

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: CVILLE YES ()
Date: February 20, 2021 08:51PM

YEP
Attachments:
Unknown.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Wildcats win baby ()
Date: February 20, 2021 09:00PM

Beat Potomac 63-49

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: 9cgjd ()
Date: February 20, 2021 10:43PM

Good team Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congrats to the wildcats for two years in a row

You do realize last year has an asterisk? It's kinda lame to brag about a 2fer when you didn't actually have to play for the title. Honestly, this year was kind of handicapped as well.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Hey idiot ()
Date: February 20, 2021 11:06PM

Hey idiot go screw yourself. Last year they were state champions better than any other class 6 team alongside South County so fucking what if they shared it they’re both champions given the covid ....this year every class 6 program played and only the Wildcats were on top ....very much to be proud of two years in a row so yeah bragging will continue and yeah you will still be an asshole

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: February 20, 2021 11:08PM

Ok Mr know it all. I’m the idiot who has first hand knowledge of this at four schools. So I assumed that all coaches and teams where smart enough to do this. Hope a jv kid doesn’t get the virus and varsity have to sit out 14 days. Just saying boomer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Congrats cats ()
Date: February 21, 2021 06:56AM

Good job Cville basketball champs twice in a row

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: what about football ()
Date: February 21, 2021 09:50AM

What about High School Football 2020 does high school basketball have to do with it?

Yes congrats to the Cats for their 2nd Championship, but post it in the basketball blog.

This proves that individuals can't stay within the lines and rules. No wonder this country is breaking apart.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Why ()
Date: February 21, 2021 10:18AM

Why did VHSL have the basketball state championships at host schools? Not at a nuetral school site. Both Madison girls and Centreville boys won in their home gyms. And they used the same officials Fairfax schools employ. Thought that to be strange. Talking about advantage.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Not saying ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:16AM

jmelw Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not saying Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And I suppose there’s a reason why
> Westfield/LB
> > got pushed back . . .
>
> Weather moron.


What weather? They were supposed to play today. Other games scheduled for today are still happening.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: HMHXV ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:54AM

Painthinner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will the basketball players on Centerville be able
> to play on Monday since they haven’t legally
> been allowed to practice yet? The rule for VHSL is
> that each player needs 5 practices before playing
> in a game.

No, they cannot play in the first game. They need the practices.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: EXPDH ()
Date: February 22, 2021 06:58AM

Not saying Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> jmelw Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Not saying Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > And I suppose there’s a reason why
> > Westfield/LB
> > > got pushed back . . .
> >
> > Weather moron.
>
>
> What weather? They were supposed to play today.
> Other games scheduled for today are still
> happening.

The decision to move the LB/WHS game from Monday to this coming Friday was made last Tuesday. Nothing to do with the weather.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: John dixon ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:47AM

Westfield has covid. Half team out . That's why game was moved.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: TheFacts ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:25AM

The real question is will Hayfield and other schools bounce back and more importantly will my son from Oakton get his new shoes back from the Varsity Head Coach (while wearing it throughout practice last year; not his shoes, the player) in time to play the game? As a parent, I approached administration but got zero feedback. Not a way to prove a point if you’re wearing my son’s shoes! That’s just one the many shady things going on over there I bet. New staff, same old story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Jim Rockford ()
Date: February 22, 2021 10:55AM

TheFacts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The real question is will Hayfield and other
> schools bounce back and more importantly will my
> son from Oakton get his new shoes back from the
> Varsity Head Coach (while wearing it throughout
> practice last year; not his shoes, the player) in
> time to play the game? As a parent, I approached
> administration but got zero feedback. Not a way to
> prove a point if you’re wearing my son’s
> shoes! That’s just one the many shady things
> going on over there I bet. New staff, same old
> story.

So the coach took your kid's shoes and is wearing them? That's odd, very odd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Paint thinner ()
Date: February 22, 2021 12:50PM

Game predictions for 6D

Game of the week
Westfield @ Lake Braddock(-9)
Westfield is always well coached which will make the game close. They also still have a good amount of talent. This year however I think Lake Braddock will be the best team is 6C and Doc will finally get a signature win over Westfield.

Centerville @ South Lakes(-3)
This game will have playoff implications for both teams. Centerville has a lot of hype and noise around them this year after a 4-7 season under a first year coach. Will they turn the corner? Legally they also shouldn’t have their 2 best wide outs Ford and Kuzemka due to basketball and then not being able to play two sports at once. South lakes is also returning a good amount of players from their playoff run last year they should be very good and a contender this year.

Chantilly(-17) @ Edison
Chantilly should easily win this game but with them loosing so many players from last year will they be competitive in the Concorde?

Madison(-10) @ Falls Church
Madison looking to turn the corner this year will be tested against a perennial playoff team in falls church returning 80% of their team.

Oakton @ Fairfax(-0)
Last year this game was won on a game winning kick by oakton. Fairfax needs this win can Coach Taylor bring Fairfax to heights that he reached with South Lakes? Will Melvin Morgan turn around Oakton like he did with Woodson? Both teams are slightly below average at best. Winner will be the best of the worst

W&L @ Wakefield(-21)
Wakefield made the playoffs last year and W&L has been mediocre the past couple years and will continue to be.

Yorktown @ Mt.Vernon(-30)
Yorktown lost pretty much it’s whole team from last year look for Vernon to bury them in the season opener.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 22, 2021 01:53PM

any source on this or is it just speculation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 22, 2021 01:59PM

I am expecting madison to whoop falls church. they are not good.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: mkpnn ()
Date: February 22, 2021 05:21PM

So who is actually playing tonight and are any of the games gonna be live-streamed somewhere??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 22, 2021 07:59PM

Look on YouTube for the home school's channel.

Falls Church is livestreaming the Jags against the Warhawks... in the 2nd quarter...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: scores at half ()
Date: February 22, 2021 08:12PM

Oakton 8 Fairfax 3
Madison 37 FCHS 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Rebels ()
Date: February 22, 2021 09:48PM

scores at half Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oakton 8 Fairfax 3
> Madison 37 FCHS 0


Final score, Fairfax 18, Oakton 8

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: shut up ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:58AM

Your son was a disrespectful shit, all the players knew it. Get a life and stop bitching on an underground forum, your a grown man and your son got bitched around by all the players for acting like an immature shit. Oakton staff is trying to rebuild a program that rowley and his staff left it dissaray

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Fan ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:27AM

Wow Oakton losing to fairfax I guess their 21 class still isn’t the change. Madison winning 37 nothing and not scoring in the second half. Must have taken out the starters. I thought madison would win but falls church would put up a fight. What happened to them??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Hdhdh ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:18AM

This brings up a good question, Is madison that good or is falls Church that bad? With falls church returning most of their playoff team last year it has to be madison is that good. The warhawks could be a top team to watch in 6d

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Milk man ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:33AM

Hdhdh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This brings up a good question, Is madison that
> good or is falls Church that bad? With falls
> church returning most of their playoff team last
> year it has to be madison is that good. The
> warhawks could be a top team to watch in 6d


Anyone watch the game and care to give some insight? Who looked good on Madison? We’re they still playing dirty?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:38AM

Madison was playing the 2nd and 3rd string QBs plus a lot of back ups the second half. Falls Church just didn't seem in sync...

Take look at the YouTube feed to see what you think (picks up at 8:40 in due to technical issues at FCHS): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCnxYy-9vQc

Chantilly and Centreville play tonite. Westfield on the 26th. Look on YouTube for the home team LiveStream to watch games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Regionwatcher 2021 ()
Date: February 23, 2021 12:39PM

Hdhdh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This brings up a good question, Is madison that
> good or is falls Church that bad? With falls
> church returning most of their playoff team last
> year it has to be madison is that good. The
> warhawks could be a top team to watch in 6d


Madison is a pretty good team, however, dont go by the Falls Church game, they are terrible. Falls Church plays an easy schedule every year and makes the playoffs.
They are 1 and done in the playoffs every year.
Westfield and South County are still the teams to beat!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nova fan ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:22PM

scores at half Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oakton 8 Fairfax 3
> Madison 37 FCHS 0


Were there other games last night?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: bfneha ()
Date: February 23, 2021 01:50PM

Justice 0, West Springfield 40.
Lewis 7, West Potomac 35.
Robinson 34, TC Williams 15.

Last nights finals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 23, 2021 02:15PM

Regionwatcher 2021 Wrote:

>
>
> Madison is a pretty good team, however, dont go by
> the Falls Church game, they are terrible. Falls
> Church plays an easy schedule every year and makes
> the playoffs.
> They are 1 and done in the playoffs every year.
> Westfield and South County are still the teams to
> beat!

I definitely agree. Although FC is returning a lot of guys they lost almost all of their impact players. Their o line is a lot smaller and their qb left. I expect madison to still be very competitive in the concorde this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: I 66 Sucks ()
Date: February 23, 2021 05:13PM

Aziz does a great job with what he is handed every year. This must be worse than ever.

CVILLE BEATS POTOMAC - Who cares??? WCAC poops on them..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 06:59PM

Centreville @ South Lakes LiveStream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlWi_J522n4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:25PM

Chris Kuzemka was announced as an intended receiver on an incomplete pass to the end zone... so he IS playing, I guess unless the announcers got the number wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: bchs ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:49PM

While the streams are great, they really need to have another camera focused on the scoreboard 100% of the time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: February 23, 2021 07:52PM

Cville looks horrible. Small. No line play.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 08:08PM

...and Avery Ford is playing for Cville...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: LOL bruh ()
Date: February 23, 2021 08:54PM

Oakton looks like shit. Feel bad for the players tho. 0-6 with zero offense! I know they won 2 games last year, including putting 35 on Fairfax, but tonight they only put up 8? Bruhhhhh

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: slcville ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:00PM

South Lakes 19, Centreville 18. Mid 3rd.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:04PM

Yorktown and Mt. Vernon tied at 20 beginning of Q4

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:06PM

Now -- South Lakes 26, Centreville 18.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Not ()
Date: February 23, 2021 09:19PM

Now -- in Q4 South Lakes 26, Centreville 24.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FC Alum ()
Date: February 23, 2021 10:28PM

the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Regionwatcher 2021 Wrote:
>
> >
> >
> > Madison is a pretty good team, however, dont go
> by
> > the Falls Church game, they are terrible. Falls
> > Church plays an easy schedule every year and
> makes
> > the playoffs.
> > They are 1 and done in the playoffs every year.
>
> > Westfield and South County are still the teams
> to
> > beat!
>
> I definitely agree. Although FC is returning a
> lot of guys they lost almost all of their impact
> players. Their o line is a lot smaller and their
> qb left. I expect madison to still be very
> competitive in the concorde this year.

This last statement is entirely wrong. FC only lost 3 players from last years team that contributed. Madison was bigger, but FC was really out coached.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: XYZMBS ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:40PM

Concorde District Scores and Review after tonight:



Madison 1-0 37-0 W over Falls Church

Didn't watch this game but dominating win by Madison against Falls Church.



Centreville 1-0 32-26 W over South Lakes

Watched most of the game especially towards the end. Centreville's offense started slow but really played well as the game continued. The weapons they have at WR are pretty good. Defense struggled but came through in the end. Line play isn't very good. Team looks the same as last year but with more offensive power.


Centreville will play TC Williams this Saturday.


Chantilly 1-0 25-0 W over Edison


Chantilly's first shutout win since 2011. Chantilly's defense played extremely well. Edison's offense never reached inside the 25 yard line the entire game and a first down from the Eagle offense was rare to see. Chantilly's offense started slow but really picked it up in the second half. Don't write off Chantilly just yet as Concorde contenders still early in the season.


Chantilly has a bye week next week and will play Centreville following the Bye.



Oakton 0-1 8-18 L against Fairfax

Not much to say here but Oakton looked abysmal offensively don't even think they completed a pass the entire second half of the game.

Oakton will play Langley this Saturday.


Westfield 0-0

Will play this Friday in a much anticipated matchup against Lake Braddock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Jeff ..... ()
Date: February 23, 2021 11:56PM

FC Alum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Regionwatcher 2021 Wrote:
> >
> > >
> > >
> > > Madison is a pretty good team, however, dont
> go
> > by
> > > the Falls Church game, they are terrible.
> Falls
> > > Church plays an easy schedule every year and
> > makes
> > > the playoffs.
> > > They are 1 and done in the playoffs every
> year.
> >
> > > Westfield and South County are still the
> teams
> > to
> > > beat!
> >
> > I definitely agree. Although FC is returning a
> > lot of guys they lost almost all of their
> impact
> > players. Their o line is a lot smaller and
> their
> > qb left. I expect madison to still be very
> > competitive in the concorde this year.
>
> This last statement is entirely wrong. FC only
> lost 3 players from last years team that
> contributed. Madison was bigger, but FC was
> really out coached.


Don’t really know much about Madison’s team. Seems like a huge win to beat a team returning that many player at the half. Madison seemed well coached, but also do they have many returning players from last years team?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: y’all suck ()
Date: February 24, 2021 11:56AM

High school football has really plummeted. Last season was probably the last year of decent football. These kids look like Jv Players.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: SocoSucks ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:21PM

Nuffsaid
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210217-091259~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Dmc7x ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:33PM

OMG, That WAS a TD!!! Somebody got robbed!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Mob squad ()
Date: February 24, 2021 12:51PM

Will centreville have to forfeit the win since basketball players illegally played?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 24, 2021 01:08PM

Mob squad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Will centreville have to forfeit the win since
> basketball players illegally played?


No, theres a loophole about the required helmet practices. They just show up for 10 minutes with a helmet after basketball or wrestling. it counts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Roger Strawback ()
Date: February 24, 2021 01:20PM

LOL bruh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oakton looks like shit. Feel bad for the players
> tho. 0-6 with zero offense! I know they won 2
> games last year, including putting 35 on Fairfax,
> but tonight they only put up 8? Bruhhhhh

More importantly, was head coach from Oakton still wearing the shoes that he allegedly confiscated from a player?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 24, 2021 01:54PM

FC Alum Wrote:


>
> This last statement is entirely wrong. FC only
> lost 3 players from last years team that
> contributed. Madison was bigger, but FC was
> really out coached.


thats literally what i said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 24, 2021 01:56PM

y’all suck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> High school football has really plummeted. Last
> season was probably the last year of decent
> football. These kids look like Jv Players.

Its apparent that the level of competition is way down from previous years but you cant say that the future wont be as good or better.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Given up ()
Date: February 24, 2021 02:19PM

Sounds like excuses for the likely Loss of the State Title already?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: ThePurge ()
Date: February 24, 2021 03:12PM

Coming for it. Be Afraid, very afraid
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210224-150925~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FC Alum ()
Date: February 24, 2021 03:18PM

the man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FC Alum Wrote:
>
>
> >
> > This last statement is entirely wrong. FC only
> > lost 3 players from last years team that
> > contributed. Madison was bigger, but FC was
> > really out coached.
>
>
> thats literally what i said.

I read your statement as FC is returning a lot of guys but none of the impact players and that FC's line is smaller and QB left. Which is inaccurate. That statement may be true about Madison.

On a side note, it sounds like C'ville found a way for players to play who really didn't practice enough. There were at least 3 Madison players in civies during this game due to just completing their wrestling season. All looked like good athletes, two of them where really big dudes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: the man ()
Date: February 24, 2021 06:53PM

Does anyone know what South County's schedule is? cant find it anywhere.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:08PM

For South County, see page 4 on the VHSL Master Schedule:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onV5_p2kuM4l7hsz1ZYkPPWJ16TBmrgf/view

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Jyiuv ()
Date: February 24, 2021 07:57PM

FC Alum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the man Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FC Alum Wrote:
> >
> >
> > >
> > > This last statement is entirely wrong. FC
> only
> > > lost 3 players from last years team that
> > > contributed. Madison was bigger, but FC was
> > > really out coached.
> >
> >
> > thats literally what i said.
>
> I read your statement as FC is returning a lot of
> guys but none of the impact players and that FC's
> line is smaller and QB left. Which is inaccurate.
> That statement may be true about Madison.
>
> On a side note, it sounds like C'ville found a way
> for players to play who really didn't practice
> enough. There were at least 3 Madison players in
> civies during this game due to just completing
> their wrestling season. All looked like good
> athletes, two of them where really big dudes.


How big were they?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: VKTLX ()
Date: February 24, 2021 08:29PM

> How big were they?

...could have been Colin Tuft (Basketball) and Nick Ceynowa (Wrestling), they played for Madison football last year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: madison dad ()
Date: February 24, 2021 09:28PM

VKTLX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > How big were they?
>
> ...could have been Colin Tuft (Basketball) and
> Nick Ceynowa (Wrestling), they played for Madison
> football last year.

Colin tuft isnt playing football this year. Hes a big time baseball recruit. I bet one of them was joey johnstone (wrestling), their center, CNU commit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FC Alum ()
Date: February 24, 2021 09:36PM

madison dad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> VKTLX Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > > How big were they?
> >
> > ...could have been Colin Tuft (Basketball) and
> > Nick Ceynowa (Wrestling), they played for
> Madison
> > football last year.
>
> Colin tuft isnt playing football this year. Hes a
> big time baseball recruit. I bet one of them was
> joey johnstone (wrestling), their center, CNU
> commit

I believe i heard the biggest one tell someone he was a wrestler. But I thought he was wearing number 85, which wouldn’t be a center. But i could be mistaken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Cheat and lie ()
Date: February 25, 2021 02:54PM

So Madison followed the rules to the tee without trying to get cute. Centreville got cute and claimed the boys practiced in the midst of a state hoops run. Next CV will beat Mad and the CV coach will be coach of the Year. What am I confused about???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: GPC7M ()
Date: February 25, 2021 03:48PM

Cville is going to asswhup some Bulldogs, then smack the Warcucks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: February 25, 2021 04:05PM

Cvill will be lucky to go 3-3. WF and Madison will beat them soundly. Average team, below average coaching. Shields was the savior??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: bulldogz ()
Date: February 25, 2021 04:15PM

Cville has a below average, average team AT BEST. They were much better at basketball and what I’m struggling to figure out is why Kuzmka & Ford are taking PWO spots in college to play football when both of them are better at basketball?

Stone Bridge also won states for basketball. They now have as many state titles as Mickey and the football team LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: GPC7M ()
Date: February 25, 2021 05:04PM

What does Westfield have... NOTHING ! ! !

Score will be 28-10 Wildcats or better... won't be able to stop Shields passing

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Top 10 ()
Date: February 25, 2021 07:58PM

Top 5 This should be fun!!!

1. Madison
2. L. Braddock
3. Westfield
4. South Co.
5. Yorktown

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FLYWN ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:03PM

...you know Yorktown lost by 14 to Mt. Vernon, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: CCNFW ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:05PM

Top 10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Top 5 This should be fun!!!
>
> 1. Madison
> 2. L. Braddock
> 3. Westfield
> 4. South Co.
> 5. Yorktown

You know YT just got beat by MTV right
Madison will not finish on top of Concorde.
LB & Doc has to show SOCO they won’t shit their pants when they play each other.
Chantilly has a chance to beat Cville 2x ina row this year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: K9EPB ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:08PM

South Lakes will have something to say in Liberty... even though they lost to CVille

...will be interested in who shows up tomorrow night
at Home Cookin' vs. the Dawgs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Kyle Simmons ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:24PM

CCNFW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Top 10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Top 5 This should be fun!!!
> >
> > 1. Madison
> > 2. L. Braddock
> > 3. Westfield
> > 4. South Co.
> > 5. Yorktown
>
> You know YT just got beat by MTV right
> Madison will not finish on top of Concorde.
> LB & Doc has to show SOCO they won’t shit their
> pants when they play each other.
> Chantilly has a chance to beat Cville 2x ina row
> this year.

If not Madison on top of the Concorde, then who? I can’t see it any other way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: all idiots ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:37PM

So many idiots on this page. I don’t know why there are oscar smith trolls. They lose to a northern region team every year. Every year. All that recruiting just to lose to westfield and soco. Also, Westfield is still the best concorde team, and when someone else wins the district, they can put themselves ahead of WF. Madison will be the only concorde team to never win a state title. Oakton even has one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bring back Haddock ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:38PM

Will be Madison or Westfield on top Shields is nothing with out Simmons and his crew. Chantilly sucks 1 touchdown a quarter against Edison? Centreville has a high octane offense with a Swiss cheese defense who ever is wearing 8 this year needs a little more than a step stool to reach the heights of last years 8.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: vkc7n ()
Date: February 25, 2021 08:48PM

Class 6 Top Ten:
1 Oscar Smith
2 Westfield
3 South County
4 Lake Braddock
5 Massaponax
6 Freedom-PW
7 Ocean Lakes
8 Colonial Forge
9 Centreville
10 Riverbend

Honorable Mention:
Thomas Dale
Yorktown
Patriot
Landstown
Unity Reed
Osbourn Park

https://virginiapreps.rivals.com/news/vhsl-football-top-tens-first-edition-for-2020-21

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bruins Mama2021 ()
Date: February 25, 2021 10:07PM

Are you ready for some football? Game of the year!

A Friday night smack down at Lake Braddock as the Bruins take on Westfield Bulldogs. Can you smelllllll what the Doc is cooking

I know most people are starting to jump on Docs Bruins train as they know LB is the team to beat in this region. You better jump on early as we will be rolling through this region like no other team has before.

Doc and staff have this team ready to play and this may be the best Bruins team yet!

I think this will be a blow out early, with Bruins winning 35-7. There is a new Sheriff in town and his name is Doc!

#best staff in the state
#best QB and Receiver duo
#BEWARE Bulldogs

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: FYVXC ()
Date: February 25, 2021 10:15PM

Home cooking’ with Dawg meat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Coach Shields ()
Date: February 25, 2021 10:48PM

I got madison winning the Concorde they already have a good core and an undefeated jv squad from last year coming up to fill out the rest. They have proven they can put up points with 37 in a half. When they play WF they’ll win in a one score game but the rest of theirs will be by double digits

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: madison dad ()
Date: February 26, 2021 12:27AM

Bruins Mama2021 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Are you ready for some football? Game of the
> year!
>
> A Friday night smack down at Lake Braddock as the
> Bruins take on Westfield Bulldogs. Can you
> smelllllll what the Doc is cooking
>
> I know most people are starting to jump on Docs
> Bruins train as they know LB is the team to beat
> in this region. You better jump on early as we
> will be rolling through this region like no other
> team has before.
>
> Doc and staff have this team ready to play and
> this may be the best Bruins team yet!
>
> I think this will be a blow out early, with Bruins
> winning 35-7. There is a new Sheriff in town and
> his name is Doc!
>
> #best staff in the state
> #best QB and Receiver duo
> #BEWARE Bulldogs

I cant wait to see braddock get BTFO tomorrow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Westfield Dominance Continues ()
Date: February 26, 2021 07:36AM

Madison is good, but not good enough to beat Westfield.

Lake Braddock is good, but not good enough to beat Westfield.

Sorry, the cold hard facts hurt sometimes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: lnxwy ()
Date: February 26, 2021 09:36AM

Westfield defensive backfield will be a liability. They have no returning starters, the current crop is short, slow and inexperienced. Lake Braddock and Centreville will take advantage of that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: O Smith ()
Date: February 26, 2021 10:00AM

Sorry to say it but Smith returns nearly their whole team from 2019. Only 3 starters graduated from that team that beat SoCo!! The 2021 Class will again only lose 3-4 seniors. I actually hope they play in NOVA for the championship game so u'all get to see what real, top talent looks like. It won't be pretty either!! Smith should be nationally ranked by the end of the season, definitely in 2022!!!

I will be backing up this with regular updates which will include classes of 21 & 22 top recruits on this team. If ANY team can match-up vs them let's start seeing it!!!

I'm reading many, many posts about how far down your teams are this year. Excuses are for losers!!!
Attachments:
Screenshot_20210217-091259~2.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: fnkjf ()
Date: February 26, 2021 11:07AM

O Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to say it but Smith returns nearly their
> whole team from 2019. Only 3 starters graduated
> from that team that beat SoCo!! The 2021 Class
> will again only lose 3-4 seniors. I actually hope
> they play in NOVA for the championship game so
> u'all get to see what real, top talent looks like.
> It won't be pretty either!! Smith should be
> nationally ranked by the end of the season,
> definitely in 2022!!!
>
> I will be backing up this with regular updates
> which will include classes of 21 & 22 top recruits
> on this team. If ANY team can match-up vs them
> let's start seeing it!!!
>
> I'm reading many, many posts about how far down
> your teams are this year. Excuses are for
> losers!!!

What rattles around inside of the heads of people like the Lake Braddock and Oscar Smith enthusiasts? They brag every year about the talent and the recruits and then like clockwork every year get beat by the very teams they are "so much better than."

So Oscar Smith lost that game to SoCo. You appear to be whining about a bad call but as you say: EXCUSES are for LOSERS.

OS has lost their last 5 state champ games. Part of the problem is you play inferior competition all year unlike the teams in NOVA. Take your opening big win over Hickory this week. I'm pretty sure Centreville's freshman squad could have taken down Hickory varsity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Nova man ()
Date: February 26, 2021 12:33PM

O Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Sorry to say it but Smith returns nearly their
> whole team from 2019. Only 3 starters graduated
> from that team that beat SoCo!! The 2021 Class
> will again only lose 3-4 seniors. I actually hope
> they play in NOVA for the championship game so
> u'all get to see what real, top talent looks like.
> It won't be pretty either!! Smith should be
> nationally ranked by the end of the season,
> definitely in 2022!!!
>
> I will be backing up this with regular updates
> which will include classes of 21 & 22 top recruits
> on this team. If ANY team can match-up vs them
> let's start seeing it!!!
>
> I'm reading many, many posts about how far down
> your teams are this year. Excuses are for
> losers!!!

How about compare SAT scores with NOVA teams you dumb f***!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: O Smith ()
Date: February 26, 2021 01:39PM

Expected weak responses. How about coming up with the facts? Where are the teams that will even give the Tigers a challenge in 2021?

What team has consistently been in the State Game even close to the Smith Tigers? Don't say Westfield. You all know they are done!!! All the talent has moved out West. It was predictable. Those kids play for Broad Run, Tusky, and Stonebridge now!!! South County was a good team in 2019 but full of seniors. A one and done team. Madison & Lake Braddock could be the most likely teams to come out of the Northern Region but they won't have a chance in a State game!!

How about your feeder programs? Smith has the 757Colts & VaBeach Mustangs kids that are also going to Maury, IMG, & SFA!!!! Those kids are getting Power5, D1 offers before they play a down in High School!!! Transfers ARE coming in from other schools like they always have & will!!!

You cannot tell me that Westfield has kids moving into their district just to play for the Bulldogs anymore!!! If they are, come up with the proof!!!!

And for that stupid need to compare SAT scores, only you dumb-asses that have bought into the liberal hype that shit matters, you have been had!! How about all the jobs at N.N. Shipyard that pay $100K/year with ZERO college? Good HVAC tech's, electricians, etc. ALL make high figures and above!!!! I didn't finish college and I have a $100K Salary and work in the healthcare industry. I live @ 1/2 the cost you do in NOVA!!!

Your ignorance is showing!! More to come. Get used to it!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: ydptw ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:16PM

O Smith Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Expected weak responses. How about coming up with
> the facts? Where are the teams that will even give
> the Tigers a challenge in 2021?
>
> What team has consistently been in the State Game
> even close to the Smith Tigers? Don't say
> Westfield. You all know they are done!!! All the
> talent has moved out West. It was predictable.
> Those kids play for Broad Run, Tusky, and
> Stonebridge now!!! South County was a good team in
> 2019 but full of seniors. A one and done team.
> Madison & Lake Braddock could be the most likely
> teams to come out of the Northern Region but they
> won't have a chance in a State game!!
>
> How about your feeder programs? Smith has the
> 757Colts & VaBeach Mustangs kids that are also
> going to Maury, IMG, & SFA!!!! Those kids are
> getting Power5, D1 offers before they play a down
> in High School!!! Transfers ARE coming in from
> other schools like they always have & will!!!
>
> You cannot tell me that Westfield has kids moving
> into their district just to play for the Bulldogs
> anymore!!! If they are, come up with the
> proof!!!!
>
> Your ignorance is showing!! More to come. Get used
> to it!!

Calm down Tiger. You are answering questions that no one including yourself even asked. It's already been explained to you that the only reason OS is always in the championship game is because they have weak competition. What more proof do you need than 5 straight losses to 3 different NOVA teams? You are the Stone Bridge of southern Virginia.

Anyway, you are repeating the EXACT same wild theories as you did in 2019. And then after OS lost to SoCo you disappeared for over a year.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Bruins Mama2021 ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:35PM

The Bruins have been waiting for about 15-16 months for Westfield, their time is tonight. "This is Lake Braddock's time and they will go out there tonight and be great"

Doc and staff are ready to take the team and step forward all the way to the state championship!

The Westfield dominance is over starting tonight.
Start watching early, it could be over by halftime.
I am going to up my prediction from yesterday:

"42-10 Bruins win"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: M Feeman ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:38PM

Maurice Freeman Oscar Smith S 6-0 190 Class of 21 247Sports Composite 0.8607 Indiana Signed 12/16/2020

https://www.hudl.com/profile/9512015/Maurice-Freeman


Offers = Indiana, Appalachian State, Georgia Tech, East Carolina, Illinois, Jackson State, Kent State, Liberty, Louisville, Michigan, Ole Miss, Marshall, Old Dominion, Va Tech, S. Carolina, Pittsburgh, North Carolina
Attachments:
wqgsgcinz9tgxyhxy6de.webp

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: YEDY4 ()
Date: February 26, 2021 02:46PM

I Who...

Gotcha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: game tonite ()
Date: February 26, 2021 03:27PM

Is there a streaming video on youtube or whatever that is free to be able to watch Westfield and LB tonight?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: O Smith ()
Date: February 26, 2021 03:28PM

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/11215645/5d933d6202b1a5021092e4a1

3* DL Keondre Hodges
Keondre Hodges may not have a Power 5 offer yet, but he is receiving plenty of Power 5 interest from Virginia Tech, Maryland, Florida, Auburn, and Pittsburgh.
Hodges told us that he "talks all the time" with Virginia Tech defensive line coach and fellow 757 native Darryl Tapp. Additionally, Hodges told us that him and Tapp are "close", a good sign that the Hokies could make a big move in his recruitment if they choose to offer him.
Hodges has the potential to end up at defensive end or tackle with his size at 6'3'' and 270 pounds likely making him more of a defensive tackle if he were to end up at Virginia Tech.
Keep an eye on Hodges as the Hokies look at potentially extending an offer to the talented Oscar Smith HS defensive lineman.
Attachments:
hodges_keondre_header.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: Live ()
Date: February 26, 2021 04:13PM

Westfield @Lake Braddock
LiveStream will available on Lake Braddock’ YouTube channel at https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCiMNz7HL05O-JHQ7U1atA1g

...and thru a free account sign up from NFHS Network.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: O Smith ()
Date: February 26, 2021 04:23PM

Oscar Smith DE Jahke Hilliard (Photo: Lance Hinton/recruit757)
Jahke Hilliard added Virginia State on Tuesday

by Andy Hilton, recruit757

We know that the stadium is quiet on Friday nights. The recruiting trail hasn’t cooled off.

The trail is actually digital these days with few schools actually open in Virginia and many coaches resorting to social media to communicate and video to assess athletes.

That hasn’t slowed the recruitment Oscar Smith DE Jahke Hilliard (2021 DE 6-1 210) much.

On Tuesday, Hilliard picked up an offer from Virginia State, and he was happy to share the news.

“One of my coaches had got in touch with (Head Coach Reggie Barlow) and let him see my film. He said he really liked what he saw and that he would like to offer me. Right now, it feels good because I’ve been working and pushing myself to become a better athlete, leader, and student throughout this whole COVID situation,” Jahke explained. “All the time and hard work that I put in is actually showing right now.”

Hilliard adds Virginia State to opportunities from Christopher Newport, St. Francis, Robert Morris and Seton Hill. He’s excited about his options, but he’s still calculating his next move. There’s no sign of a commitment yet.

“I think I’m going to wait and see what my options are. I don’t want to make a final decision then end up regretting it because someone else is offering a better opportunity for me.”

So the door is still open and Jahke continues to work. We’ll keep you updated.

– Andy Hilton
Attachments:
j hilliard.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: High School Football 2020
Posted by: nufan ()
Date: February 26, 2021 04:43PM

So OS is loaded with real talent. Nothing new there. Guess they are the only team that has it down there. You can talk all you want about how consistently they make the championship game, but they always face a more battle tested team coming from the north. Those are just the facts. So how does $100k jobs with no college education relate to HS championship? Hope your son and OS has a great season.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 8 of 10


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  **      **  **    **  **    **  ********  
    **     **  **  **  **   **   ***   **  **     ** 
    **     **  **  **  **  **    ****  **  **     ** 
    **     **  **  **  *****     ** ** **  **     ** 
    **     **  **  **  **  **    **  ****  **     ** 
    **     **  **  **  **   **   **   ***  **     ** 
    **      ***  ***   **    **  **    **  ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.