Re: High School Football 2020
Date: January 02, 2020 11:19PM
5) Oakton, not gonna be as bad, but will win at max 4 games. Decent head coach and an alright qb who will be the star
4) Chantilly, Lost ALOT, and yes I mean a lot. 24 and 13 will return on defense, 21 on offense, that’s about it. hope chantilly fans enjoyed your 1 pathetic year
3) Westfield, Great coaching but I’m not sure about the QB position, 28 will transfer out, 15 will be the only threat on offense, but will have a solid defense. But you never know with Westfield they could always get some transfers and contend, just with the talent right now, they can’t hang with cville and Madison
2) Centreville, 4 8 and 20 will be gone but have a good core around 12, QB is fucking awful, but he will have people to chuck the ball up too, but could see a region finals appearance
1) Madison, I’ll give them the #1 spot because they will be prepared because of their schedule, they lost a lot on defense, but only 12 on offense. They had a bunch of juniors on defense, but whole offense was juniors and sophomores. Great coaching will win them the region and face against LB or SoCo in state semis, don’t think they can hang with the 757 though.