HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Views on gun "control"...control being the key word
Posted by: Control ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:38PM

I responded to a thread over in the off-topic area about a person asking why people need AR15/AK47.

Maybe Democrats should take a few minutes and watch these youtube videos. Yes, it's from a well-respected pro-gun guy. But the videos come from actual news segments covering the people who are running for President. I'm not a Trump fan. I think he is nuts and an embarrassment. But I am a patriot. Take a few minutes, even if you disagree. Opposing views are ok to have. Maybe you'll learn something new. I don't anticipate changing your mind about the importance of taking guns away from criminals. But a high percentage of gun owners are normal law-abiding citizens.

You can continue to ask WHY we need guns or WHY we need ARs, but understand this: I will NOT surrender my weapons. The state laws that VA seems to think they are going to pass are unconstitutional. I have every right to defend myself from you and also from unconstitutional government action. Sure, you may see me dead and in the news. But I am a veteran, highly-trained, and I am more than willing to die for what is right.

If you want to know where things are going, just look at Hong Kong. They aren't allowed to own guns. The government has ultimate "control" over the people. The government has been unjust and violated civil rights. What can the citizens do? Nothing. This is why our founding fathers created the 2nd Amendment. When you weaken the 2nd Amendment, all other rights are in jeopardy. And so is your ability to fight back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq-uISiCt4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4skqdPjCmx4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4PJf1gDYf4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4divIuhg7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRRl6cOD3_Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mv55V3QA-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=817EfO7ifgo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Views on gun "control"...control being the key word
Posted by: Frank Fucker ()
Date: December 01, 2019 05:43PM

You are either new here or don't know many democrats...or both.

Facts are the last thing in the world democrats want to be bothered with. They are only swayed with emotion.

Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: December 01, 2019 07:43PM

Never let the truth overwhelm your facts...

Posted by: Hongkong ()
Date: December 02, 2019 06:43PM

This will be VA in 2020. Armed police violating the civil rights of citizens. Enjoy your beautiful state for now. You will be at civil war soon.
Attachments:
5cd7f538-d235-11e9-9cec-db56b3c139e7_image_hires_225552.jpg
t_f9bba90c18c8403da5458a66d628d8a1_name_hong_kong_police_university_scaled.jpg

Posted by: crxjhghjk ()
Date: December 03, 2019 10:43AM

Those armed cops should be proud beating up on unarmed Hong Kong women

Posted by: jcrdkhjngjhkw ()
Date: December 03, 2019 07:22PM

crxjhghjk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those armed cops should be proud beating up on
> unarmed Hong Kong women

Fairfax cops are already assholes

Posted by: tuw3d ()
Date: December 03, 2019 09:49PM

Problem is simple: Bring back the psychiatric hospitals. Keep the insane, the criminal recidivists who continue their criminal behavior after the 2nd or third offense, and those who professionally qualify to be labeled too dangerous to be allowed in the presence of people with possession of a fire arm to be incarcerated until too old to harm others, or well enough to exist in society with no access to a gun permitted for the rest of their lives. Firearms should be allowed among those proving they have the restraint and common sense to use them properly and the training to be able to use them if we get into a state of war.

Posted by: Control ()
Date: December 04, 2019 09:06AM

tuw3d Wrote:
> Problem is simple: Bring back the psychiatric
> hospitals. Keep the insane, the criminal
> recidivists who continue their criminal behavior
> after the 2nd or third offense, and those who
> professionally qualify to be labeled too dangerous
> to be allowed in the presence of people with
> possession of a fire arm to be incarcerated until
> too old to harm others, or well enough to exist in
> society with no access to a gun permitted for the
> rest of their lives. Firearms should be allowed
> among those proving they have the restraint and
> common sense to use them properly and the training
> to be able to use them if we get into a state of
> war.

Ok, good. We now have a dialog. For extreme cases, I don't necessarily disagree. But I do have a concern on what panel or people will be certified or empowered to say who has restraint or common sense.

At least you put something out there to discuss the real problem. Beatings with hammers and bats kill more people than by use of a gun. It's well-known the issue is mental health, not the tools by which the crime is committed.

Thoughts....

Posted by: Northam ()
Date: December 05, 2019 09:36AM

One death by beating or stabbing does not matter to the statistics for the wonderful state of VA. The only deaths that matter are those committed with rifles and pistols of war. We here in the VA leadership do not consider the FBI statistics to be of importance. If this whole one-death thing has affected you or your family, our hearts go out to you and we will do the standard retweet just for you to make things better in your lives. In the meantime, please make sure to pay your taxes. We love that revenue.

Posted by: John Singleton Mosby ()
Date: December 05, 2019 10:29AM

There are thousands , possibly millions that share your views and concerns brother . Many are waking up and the pot is stirring . Wait till the time is right and the many people will be fed up and say enough , don’t do something crazy and let them paint you in a bad light !

Posted by: skxejshfcghj ()
Date: December 05, 2019 10:38AM

John Singleton Mosby Wrote:
> There are thousands , possibly millions that share
> your views and concerns brother . Many are waking
> up and the pot is stirring . Wait till the time
> is right and the many people will be fed up and
> say enough , don’t do something crazy and let
> them paint you in a bad light !

VA fell for the trap of "common sense gun laws" when the real aim is to abolish guns completely. The politicians don't care about your lives. They care about power. In 2020, you will become powerless to the government and to criminals.

Way to go VA. Suckers!!

Posted by: Militia ()
Date: December 05, 2019 11:03AM

I have been researching militia groups.

Posted by: Democrats Revolving Justice Door ()
Date: December 05, 2019 03:51PM

As Democrats scream for gun bans their the people who coddle criminals . Its one thing to go to prison one time , its another to head there a second or third or forth time due to leniency of the Democrats to suck up for votes from the minority groups that are causing the great majority of crimes despite their much lower percentiles of the US population

Do the crimes do the time

Equal Justice For All does not mean certain groups get a pass

Watch them right now! Democrats reading this shaking their heads no no no NOOOOO Screammmmmm…...as the criminal loving lunatics that they are

Posted by: Signs ()
Date: December 05, 2019 04:28PM

NoVA we coming for you. We voted for gun control of course.
Attachments:
920x920.jpg

Posted by: tkrecghgjccejw ()
Date: December 05, 2019 04:44PM

Remember Democrats, common sense gun laws. That's what you voted for. But now that your Nazi leaders are in power, they are going for an all-out gun ban.

It's going to be a disaster for VA. I'm not looking forward to the news reports of crimes committed against unarmed men, women and children in their homes.

The reason many break-ins don't occur in VA is because criminals don't know who has guns. Now, the criminals will know exactly who doesn't have guns. Everyone.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.