HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun Ownership
Posted by: Eieio ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:33PM

Ownership of the means of protecting oneself, ones family and fellow citizens is not a privilege extended by the government, but a right that is God-given and unalienable, provided that the owner is “peaceable” and not a convicted felon.
The means to protect the populace from an unjust or tyrannical government loomed large in the minds of those brilliant Founders of our Republic. Libs can go fuck themselves, and we freedom loving American might have to do it for them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun Ownership
Posted by: My man Friday ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:37PM

The solution to the horrific attacks lie in the domain of finding a way to assess the mental health and stability of firearms owners. Hell, we make sure on an annual basis that our vehicles are safe, so why not gun owners?

Posted by: Thats What Republicans Want ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:50PM

>The solution to the horrific attacks lie in the domain of finding a way to assess the mental health and stability of firearms owners.

True

Now ask the obstructionist resistance Democrats why they will not place mental health information into the NCIS national background check system to deny future killers like VA Tech Cho and the Colorado Joker mover killer Holmes plus all the others with known mental health records the right to legally obtain firearms as they did with existing background checks

DAJAX If the answer is to keep the obscene violence happening , that's the most despicable act ever committed against the United States people by any political party . I sincerely hope its not but it sure looks that way with their resistance

Posted by: Just Look At The Facts ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:58PM

Here we have Democrats who are pushing for nationwide background checks and passing gun bans without any attempt to reasonably regulate in the US House , screaming for the senate to confirm their unconstitutional act

All the while not one word about mental health info being placed into the NCIS

Now Democrats give us a mealy mouth load of excuses why this situation exists

Its not The Republicans don't try to pass the buck and spin it this is FXU not CNN

Silence …………...

Posted by: SumMo ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:59PM

My man Friday Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The solution to the horrific attacks lie in the
> domain of finding a way to assess the mental
> health and stability of firearms owners. Hell, we
> make sure on an annual basis that our vehicles are
> safe, so why not gun owners?

Gun owners have already proven themselves safe. There are 300,000,000 guns owned by 80,000,000 citizens. Less than 0.01% are used in crimes. It's already illegal for criminals to own guns. All the laws the dems propose take guns away from law abiding citizens and do nothing to take them away from the criminals. Mental health screening WILL BE ABUSED by the libs as a means to control people. As in the USSR, any diversion from liberal orthodoxy will be classed a mental health condition and result in gun confiscation. Mere possession will be proof of criminal intent. You already see the lack of integrity in the proposals for new VA gun legislation. Someone who has owned an AR type weapon for decades and who has never threatened or injured anyone, will be required to give up her weapon. Your good behavior means nothing. There is no way you can satisfy the gun grabbers. Be a good citizen and you still get screwed. Liberals have no problem penalizing the innocent - none at all. In fact, just like the KKK took pleasure in hanging innocent blacks, the libs of today are taking pleasure in attacking innocent gun owners. The more gun owners complain, the happier the liberals are. Don't make the mistake the Jews did.

Posted by: "To Keep Violence Happening" ()
Date: November 30, 2019 11:02PM

To pass more gun control acts with the outraged American peoples support whom don't know the real facts about mental health and the NCIS

Posted by: You Have A Vaild Point SumMo ()
Date: November 30, 2019 11:05PM

>As in the USSR, any diversion from liberal orthodoxy will be classed a mental health condition and result in gun confiscation

DAJAX be careful what you wish for indeed. Its a catch 22 all the way it seems when you cant trust a majority political party in the USA with your liberty and that's the Democrats

Posted by: 47KP7 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 11:18PM

what well-regulated militia are you associated with?

Date: November 30, 2019 11:32PM

47KP7 Wrote:
> what well-regulated militia are you associated
> with?

1- The 2nd amendment does NOT require membership in the militia. Hence, 'the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed', not 'the right of the militia...'. The courts have ruled that gun ownership is an individual right. If your analysis were true, the 2nd would mean: The army has the right to own guns.

2- The Virginia militia is an armed force composed of all citizens of the Commonwealth of Virginia capable of bearing arms. The Virginia militia was established in 1607 as part of the English militia system and continues today.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2019 11:35PM by SumMo.

Posted by: NRAer ()
Date: December 01, 2019 06:06AM

Some of the clowns at Cabela's yesterday taking numbers and standing around waiting to be helped. Fucking losers.
Attachments:
guntards1.gif

Posted by: gun owner 1234 ()
Date: December 01, 2019 07:17AM

36,000 gun deaths so far this year in the US alone. That does help keep the population down. And yes 22,000 of them are suicides.

https://www.gunviolencearchive.org/

I am all for some gun control as long as I am one of the ones who gets to own a few guns.

Posted by: Privelege vs right ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:05AM

My man Friday Wrote:

Because the right to defend your life supercedes the privelege to drive on public roads...

You just played yourself dingbats. There is zero mental health screening for drivers and half the drivers on the road are unlicensed Mexicans anyways. I could rent a uhaul, fill it with ANFO and acetylene tanks, run over people until the tires go flat and then detonate as the SWAT team approaches.

As for safety inspections, I agree, both cars and guns should be inspected regularly to ensure proper mechanical functioning!

Posted by: SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:16AM

47KP7 Wrote:
> what well-regulated militia are you associated
> with?

This one stupid:

"I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers."
- George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention

Posted by: wut? ()
Date: December 01, 2019 09:56AM

My man Friday Wrote:

A vehicle is a tool, like a gun is a tool. So you're advocating for state inspections of guns, not gun owners. You are a 9th-degree moron.

Date: December 01, 2019 10:05AM

I used to shoot the 1000 yd range at Quantico when that was allowed. Before we could use our weapons on the range the rangemaster had to "LTI" them. This involved them taking our names addresses, making a copy of our drivers licenses and logging the serial numbers of our guns and keeping the data on file. I have no idea for how long so my question to you gun cowards is; would you be ok with this violation of your second amendment rights if it meant you could gain access to the range? Just curious?
Attachments:
30710408_2022401864695933_3912478826115763396_n.jpg

Date: December 01, 2019 11:31AM

NRAer Wrote:
> I used to shoot the 1000 yd range at Quantico when
> that was allowed. Before we could use our weapons
> on the range the rangemaster had to "LTI" them.
> This involved them taking our names addresses,
> making a copy of our drivers licenses and logging
> the serial numbers of our guns and keeping the
> data on file. I have no idea for how long so my
> question to you gun cowards is; would you be ok
> with this violation of your second amendment
> rights if it meant you could gain access to the
> range? Just curious?

Gun cowards???

Posted by: fiscal1 ()
Date: December 01, 2019 11:43AM

The best idea is to impose a 400% federal sales tax on ammo and reloading supplies. That would force a underground ammo market and would allow us to lock up more guntards. The money raised from the tax would offset the cost of incarcerating the gun owners.

Date: December 01, 2019 12:00PM

SumMo Wrote:
> NRAer Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I used to shoot the 1000 yd range at Quantico
> when
> > that was allowed. Before we could use our
> weapons
> > on the range the rangemaster had to "LTI" them.
> > This involved them taking our names addresses,
> > making a copy of our drivers licenses and
> logging
> > the serial numbers of our guns and keeping the
> > data on file. I have no idea for how long so my
> > question to you gun cowards is; would you be ok
> > with this violation of your second amendment
> > rights if it meant you could gain access to the
>
> > range? Just curious?
>
>
> Gun cowards???

Yea I'm no longer scared. I sold all my guns to the Safeway guy 20+ years ago, no longer hunt so I have no use for an arsenal. I must have been correct in my logic as I have never been attacked or had the government take away my guns. I hear / read all this blather about Obama/demtards taking away people's second amendment rights but have never actually witnessed it happening.

Another thing, I never felt a need to join the NRA either. The organization lost me when they lobbied hard against putting trace elements in explosives so the ATF could track them when used as mass casualty weapons. That's just stupid. Now the argument is that you can't do proper background checks to weed out the nuts that buy weapons like ARs to commit mass murders because that would be treading on a "slippery slope".

I was in Cabela's yesterday looking at shot guns and couldn't help but noticed all the guntards waiting for their number to be called so they handle the latest semi auto pistol. To a man they all looked like chicken shits. If put in a real situation where they had to defend themselves with their firearms they would all lay down curl up into the fetal position and suck their thumbs. Leave the combat to the pros and the heros. One thing is for sure, point your weapon at a police officer or a soldier and see how far you get. Remember David Koresh? They lit his stupid gun lovin ass up didn't they?

Posted by: sure cupcake ()
Date: December 01, 2019 12:14PM

NRAer Wrote:
> SumMo Wrote:
> -----
> > NRAer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I used to shoot the 1000 yd range at Quantico
> > when
> > > that was allowed. Before we could use our
> > weapons
> > > on the range the rangemaster had to "LTI"
> them.
> > > This involved them taking our names
> addresses,
> > > making a copy of our drivers licenses and
> > logging
> > > the serial numbers of our guns and keeping
> the
> > > data on file. I have no idea for how long so
> my
> > > question to you gun cowards is; would you be
> ok
> > > with this violation of your second amendment
> > > rights if it meant you could gain access to
> the
> >
> > > range? Just curious?
> >
> >
> > Gun cowards???
>
>
> Yea I'm no longer scared. I sold all my guns to
> the Safeway guy 20+ years ago, no longer hunt so I
> have no use for an arsenal. I must have been
> correct in my logic as I have never been attacked
> or had the government take away my guns. I hear /
> read all this blather about Obama/demtards taking
> away people's second amendment rights but have
> never actually witnessed it happening.
>
> Another thing, I never felt a need to join the NRA
> either. The organization lost me when they lobbied
> hard against putting trace elements in explosives
> so the ATF could track them when used as mass
> casualty weapons. That's just stupid. Now the
> argument is that you can't do proper background
> checks to weed out the nuts that buy weapons like
> ARs to commit mass murders because that would be
> treading on a "slippery slope".
>
> I was in Cabela's yesterday looking at shot guns
> and couldn't help but noticed all the guntards
> waiting for their number to be called so they
> handle the latest semi auto pistol. To a man they
> all looked like chicken shits. If put in a real
> situation where they had to defend themselves with
> their firearms they would all lay down curl up
> into the fetal position and suck their thumbs.
> Leave the combat to the pros and the heros. One
> thing is for sure, point your weapon at a police
> officer or a soldier and see how far you get.
> Remember David Koresh? They lit his stupid gun
> lovin ass up didn't they?

4 dead ATF agents later. And they lit his ass from afar with incendiary grenades while riddling the house with 50 caliber machine guns after two months of laying siege to the compound in a desolate and controllable location, along with 75 other people including 20 kids and 28 women, at least two of whom were pregnant. And Timothy McVeigh then killed 168 people in Oklahoma City in retaliation, including 9 federal LEOs and 20 kids.

How'd that work out?

Date: December 01, 2019 12:20PM

NRAer: Then it sounds like you have found the perfect life for yourself. But I do question why someone with your obviously superior intellect lowers himself to name calling against those who disagree with him? Is this a generic defect that runs in your family, or did you develop it after your sold all your guns? And why the use of cowards? Why not idiots or some other slur? It's almost as if you are so simple minded that you can't formulate a rational argument but prefer to rely on an obviously false statement. By your standard, a medal of honor winner who disagrees with you, a hero cop or fireman who saves lives at great risk to himself, anyone who performs a heroic act is just a coward if they disagree with you on this issue. That raises the question - what makes you such a fucking hero?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2019 12:21PM by SumMo.

Date: December 01, 2019 02:11PM

SumMo Wrote:
> NRAer: Then it sounds like you have found the
> perfect life for yourself. But I do question why
> someone with your obviously superior intellect
> lowers himself to name calling against those who
> disagree with him? Is this a generic defect that
> runs in your family, or did you develop it after
> your sold all your guns? And why the use of
> cowards? Why not idiots or some other slur? It's
> almost as if you are so simple minded that you
> can't formulate a rational argument but prefer to
> rely on an obviously false statement. By your
> standard, a medal of honor winner who disagrees
> with you, a hero cop or fireman who saves lives at
> great risk to himself, anyone who performs a
> heroic act is just a coward if they disagree with
> you on this issue. That raises the question - what
> makes you such a fucking hero?

Hey buddy I never said I was a hero just that I'm not scared any longer. If you are a hero or a police officer and need guns then more power to ya. If we are ever in a firefight together I want you in my foxhole.

Hey "Sure Cupcake" What does your post even mean?

Date: December 01, 2019 02:30PM

NRAer. The fact that you are no longer scared means that at one time you were scared. Gun ownership to you was a way to overcome your fear. You then project that onto anyone who has a gun and claim that they only own guns for the same reason that you did - your fear; your claim is false.

Posted by: The Same Stupid Question ()
Date: December 01, 2019 02:35PM

>what well-regulated militia are you associated with?

Get with the program asshole. SCTUS has already ruled that the 2nd is an individual right not a right confirmed only to militias

Why the hell do you think the 2nd is in the Bill of rights to begin with

In any event over and over for your retarded mind to attempt to follow along I and you belong to the unorganized militia of Virginia and the United States so do the American people .

Cite: 10 USC Ch. 12: THE MILITIA

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtmlpath=/prelim@title10/subtitleA/part1/chapter12&edition=prelim

There was no National guard when the nation was founded

The US constitution give Congress the authority to form a Navy and militias , that's all. Not one word about an Army and The US unorganized militia was established by Congress as well as the US Army and organized militias such as the National guards

Now STFU with the same stupid Democrat propaganda you keep attempting to spread

NO WONDER DEMOCRATS PROPOSE UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS THEY NEVER READ THE CONSTITUTION

Posted by: How It Worked Out ()
Date: December 01, 2019 02:45PM

">with the repugnant killings 4 BATFE agents and 75 other people including 20 kids and 28 women, at least two of whom were pregnant. Lawless coward Timothy McVeigh then killed 168 people in Oklahoma City in retaliation, including 9 federal LEOs and 20 kids."

All because of a cut off buttstock and overzealous BATFE agents during Bill Clinton the Democrats first term with Janet Reno as his AG

If the same thing happened because he had a half oz of weed or was harboring a half dozen illegals you would have been killed as a cowardly traitor in the firefights long ago attempting to overthrow the US government with your enraged kind that's how much of an asshole you are

Posted by: Future community leader ()
Date: December 01, 2019 02:46PM

Let us end the insanity = A new happier community for all

Turn in the guns = No more violence

Trump resigns = No more Russian interference

Posted by: Better Answer ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:04PM

You go hang out with Robin and Jeff bring lots of your leftist friends to do the same and leave America in law abiding peace instead of disarming citizens for criminals to prey upon them

Posted by: FXUUM ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:13PM

fiscal1 Wrote:
> The best idea is to impose a 400% federal sales
> tax on ammo and reloading supplies. That would
> force a underground ammo market and would allow us
> to lock up more guntards. The money raised from
> the tax would offset the cost of incarcerating the
> gun owners.

taxes, Taxes, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES and more TAXES; that's ALL you libtards think of. To hear you libSTAINs tell it, taxes are the solution to EVERYTHING.

Tellyawhat, you stupid ass liberal, since you like taxes so much, you can pay mine and the taxes of everybody else here. Then you can sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up and pay up, asshole.

Posted by: Read the Constitution ()
Date: December 01, 2019 03:47PM

>he best idea is to impose a 400% federal sales
> tax on ammo and reloading supplies

Communist with your unconstitutional Democrat schemes, you plan has already been shot down by legal scholars and will not pass SCOTUS

What a total asswipe idea when the Las Vegas shooter was a millionaire with over 100000 dollars worth of guns and ammo

So you think Cho would not have been able to get his hands on 1000 bucks to kill 32 students with 50 rounds Commie Or the Joke in Colorado or any of these maniacs as crazy as YOU are

Posted by: tealwing ()
Date: December 01, 2019 04:02PM

FXUUM Wrote:
> fiscal1 Wrote:
> -----
> > The best idea is to impose a 400% federal sales
> > tax on ammo and reloading supplies. That would
> > force a underground ammo market and would allow
> us
> > to lock up more guntards. The money raised from
> > the tax would offset the cost of incarcerating
> the
> > gun owners.
>
>
> taxes, Taxes, TAXES, TAXES, TAXES
> and more TAXES; that's ALL you
> libtards think of. To hear you libSTAINs tell it,
> taxes are the solution to EVERYTHING.
>
> Tellyawhat, you stupid ass liberal, since you like
> taxes so much, you can pay mine and the taxes of
> everybody else here. Then you can sit the fuck
> down and shut the fuck up and pay up, asshole.

You sure get trolled easily.

Posted by: Sure Before The Grand Jury Met ()
Date: December 01, 2019 04:47PM

>Yea I'm no longer scared. I sold all my guns to the Safeway guy 20+ years ago

Tell us what the felony you were convicted of was Democrat, no they won't let you get them back either

Posted by: FatFreddy ()
Date: December 01, 2019 05:04PM

Many mass shooters are gvmt employees.
Va beach shooter
Navy yard shooter
Muslimcouple in Cali.
ECT.
When mass shooting started in the 80s,it was at post offices.
The called it Going Postal.
Why are the majority of mass shooters gvmt employees?

Posted by: Pog mo thoin ()
Date: December 01, 2019 06:28PM

NRAer Wrote:
> SumMo Wrote:
> -----
> > NRAer Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I used to shoot the 1000 yd range at Quantico
> > when
> > > that was allowed. Before we could use our
> > weapons
> > > on the range the rangemaster had to "LTI"
> them.
> > > This involved them taking our names
> addresses,
> > > making a copy of our drivers licenses and
> > logging
> > > the serial numbers of our guns and keeping
> the
> > > data on file. I have no idea for how long so
> my
> > > question to you gun cowards is; would you be
> ok
> > > with this violation of your second amendment
> > > rights if it meant you could gain access to
> the
> >
> > > range? Just curious?
> >
> >
> > Gun cowards???
>
>
> Yea I'm no longer scared. I sold all my guns to
> the Safeway guy 20+ years ago, no longer hunt so I
> have no use for an arsenal. I must have been
> correct in my logic as I have never been attacked
> or had the government take away my guns. I hear /
> read all this blather about Obama/demtards taking
> away people's second amendment rights but have
> never actually witnessed it happening.
>
> Another thing, I never felt a need to join the NRA
> either. The organization lost me when they lobbied
> hard against putting trace elements in explosives
> so the ATF could track them when used as mass
> casualty weapons. That's just stupid. Now the
> argument is that you can't do proper background
> checks to weed out the nuts that buy weapons like
> ARs to commit mass murders because that would be
> treading on a "slippery slope".
>
> I was in Cabela's yesterday looking at shot guns
> and couldn't help but noticed all the guntards
> waiting for their number to be called so they
> handle the latest semi auto pistol. To a man they
> all looked like chicken shits. If put in a real
> situation where they had to defend themselves with
> their firearms they would all lay down curl up
> into the fetal position and suck their thumbs.
> Leave the combat to the pros and the heros. One
> thing is for sure, point your weapon at a police
> officer or a soldier and see how far you get.
> Remember David Koresh? They lit his stupid gun
> lovin ass up didn't they?

Shooting it out with the cops is for plebs although it's going to happen if this AWB goes through in VA. Explosives are the best way to get these faggots to leave our guns alone and it doesn't take an army. Even that gay ass MRAP FCPD aquired can be popped like a can of sardines with the right charge. The IRA got away clean from so many bombings the odds are wayyyy better than a gun fight. Speaking of which IRA style insurgency is really not that far off. That flies in Cali but it won't work in VA. On top of allthe drug war buillshit we have already. If I were I cop I'd be updating my last will and testament or quitting in January. Dr. Coonman is yo mastuh and now he has the assembly!
Attachments:
when-youre-pulled-over-but-you-just-got-a-text-57513417.png
2447836640026816886tSOMNt_ph-e1314906266219.jpg
high.jpeg
download.jpeg
27486033476_57064019a3_b.jpg
1548031056-GettyImages-1085496792-960x540.jpg
f29a42b9861927f21a8103d83d31892a.jpg

Posted by: You Know the Old Saying ()
Date: December 01, 2019 07:17PM

>Why are the majority of mass shooters gvmt employees?

Give them an inch and they will take a mile, lazy useless Dems all right that go off

Posted by: What About That Pen People ()
Date: December 01, 2019 07:33PM

Have you been putting it to good use, that's your best ally to stop this proposed lawless act write call email Va general assembly law makers

DAJAX Don't get snappy or make threats , they will give you the Supreme Ignore if you do, if you cant help it then copy and send some of the letters on FXU that's here in the Letter thread. Improve upon those letters will you we need all the help we can legally get under the constitution of the United States.

BTW if you need some Nazi jackboots to lick I've got some right here, I'll pass Im not a bootlicker but a man with a brain and a pen who knows how to use both legally in the manner the founders taught me as Im an real American who reads and studies the US Constitution and acts within the letter of the law I was once sworn to uphold at the risk of my life
Attachments:
nazijackboots.jpg

Posted by: numbers man ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:07PM

fiscal1 Wrote:
> offset the cost of incarcerating the
> gun owners.

LEGAL gun owners do not end up in jail

ILLEGAL guns account for 99%+ of all murders

on the other hand, LEGAL gun owners have accounted to 300,00 to 1.3 million acts of self defense stopping the deaths of countless amounts of people, most importantly themselves

Posted by: HeyStopIt ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:11PM

numbers man Wrote:
> fiscal1 Wrote:
> -----
> > offset the cost of incarcerating the
> > gun owners.
>
>
> LEGAL gun owners do not end up in jail
>
> ILLEGAL guns account for 99%+ of all murders
>
> on the other hand, LEGAL gun owners have accounted
> to 300,00 to 1.3 million acts of self defense
> stopping the deaths of countless amounts of
> people, most importantly themselves

Stop confusing these guys with inconvenient facts

Posted by: true true ()
Date: December 01, 2019 10:17PM

HeyStopIt Wrote:
> numbers man Wrote:
> -----
> > fiscal1 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > offset the cost of incarcerating the
> > > gun owners.
> >
> >
> > LEGAL gun owners do not end up in jail
> >
> > ILLEGAL guns account for 99%+ of all murders
> >
> > on the other hand, LEGAL gun owners have
> accounted
> > to 300,00 to 1.3 million acts of self defense
> > stopping the deaths of countless amounts of
> > people, most importantly themselves
>
>
> Stop confusing these guys with inconvenient facts

so true - that is why I made to post so simple and short

Posted by: They make no sense ()
Date: December 02, 2019 07:56AM

numbers man Wrote:
> fiscal1 Wrote:
> -----
> > offset the cost of incarcerating the
> > gun owners.
>
>
> LEGAL gun owners do not end up in jail
>
> ILLEGAL guns account for 99%+ of all murders
>
> on the other hand, LEGAL gun owners have accounted
> to 300,00 to 1.3 million acts of self defense
> stopping the deaths of countless amounts of
> people, most importantly themselves

On top of that, anyone who uses a gun in commission of a crime will, on average, break 8 other laws in the process (according to the DOJ stats). So, the libfucks think people who are breaking 8 laws in one act will suddenly care about yet another law. So fucking stupid.

Posted by: 8 trillion bullets and counting ()
Date: December 02, 2019 08:07AM

NRAer Wrote:

> Hey "Sure Cupcake" What does your post even mean?

It means that there is always someone willing to provide payback. Waco begat OKC. You wrote about Waco like it was some kind of great anti-gun victory for the state. Instead, it only caused far greater destruction and a far higher cost to the fabric of this country than just 75 dead Branch Davidians. Instead of arresting Koresh when he went into town (like the local sheriff recommended), Reno and her goons decided to make it a national incident that ended up with almost 250 dead US citizens, including a dozen federal LEOs. This is one of the main reasons why the feds never tried to forceably remove the Bundys in Oregon and the Bundys continue to graze their cattle on federal land without paying the fees that started the whole thing. The government learned from Waco. Apparently, you're too stupid and filled with estrogen-fueled rage to learn.

Posted by: not fooling anyone ()
Date: December 02, 2019 08:37AM

8 trillion bullets and counting Wrote:
> NRAer Wrote:
> -----
>
> > Hey "Sure Cupcake" What does your post even
> mean?
>
>
> It means that there is always someone willing to
> provide payback. Waco begat OKC. You wrote about
> Waco like it was some kind of great anti-gun
> victory for the state. Instead, it only caused
> far greater destruction and a far higher cost to
> the fabric of this country than just 75 dead
> Branch Davidians. Instead of arresting Koresh
> when he went into town (like the local sheriff
> recommended), Reno and her goons decided to make
> it a national incident that ended up with almost
> 250 dead US citizens, including a dozen federal
> LEOs. This is one of the main reasons why the
> feds never tried to forceably remove the Bundys in
> Oregon and the Bundys continue to graze their
> cattle on federal land without paying the fees
> that started the whole thing. The government
> learned from Waco. Apparently, you're too stupid
> and filled with estrogen-fueled rage to learn.

He knew what it meant. Like you said, he was just being stupid.

Posted by: Fuck your pen DAJAX ()
Date: December 02, 2019 09:52AM

What About That Pen People Wrote:
> Have you been putting it to good use, that's your
> best ally to stop this proposed lawless act write
> call email Va general assembly law makers
>
> DAJAX Don't get snappy or make threats , they will
> give you the Supreme Ignore if you do, if you
> cant help it then copy and send some of the
> letters on FXU that's here in the Letter thread.
> Improve upon those letters will you we need all
> the help we can legally get under the constitution
> of the United States.
>
> BTW if you need some Nazi jackboots to lick I've
> got some right here, I'll pass Im not a bootlicker
> but a man with a brain and a pen who knows how to
> use both legally in the manner the founders taught
> me as Im an real American who reads and studies
> the US Constitution and acts within the letter of
> the law I was once sworn to uphold at the risk of
> my life

The founding fathers were drug and gun running guerillas with prices on their heads. Pens are cute and all DAJAX but unless you're willing to kill and die to back up your ideas you may as well be writing fiction. They are about to cross the line for real this time with that AWB and the red flag of tyranny so it's now or never. We the people should capture or kill Democrat state senators and representatives before they can vote on a single gun theiving bill. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!!! that flag shows a spear not a pen for a reason LAJAX has the gumption come at me tyrants!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.