HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: RIP Christian Perez
Posted by: Uhhhhhhh ()
Date: March 25, 2010 10:43PM

You forgot Lawanda, Lakeesha, Shamika, Shanaenae, Tamika, Booteesha, Boofreaka and lastly, Afrita.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Tanishaqua ()
Date: March 25, 2010 10:45PM

Yas'm, that's funny, mister.
Attachments:
laughing-negro.jpg

Posted by: PanchoPedro ()
Date: March 25, 2010 10:54PM

Si, est muy funny.
Attachments:
mexicans.jpg

Posted by: Drodman ()
Date: March 25, 2010 11:00PM

OMG, this website is so politically incorrect. I love it.

Posted by: Fuck you ()
Date: March 25, 2010 11:48PM

What did christian do? nothing i know him since we were 7 years old he never did anything to hurt anyone he was always the shyest, most kind hearted kid i knew. He cared for his 2 younger sisters an his little baby brother he fell under the bad part of the family the peer pressure got to him an he gave in when he knew he shouldnt have. Christian had a bright future ahead of him he made the mistake of listening to the wrong people.

Posted by: 4th Amigo ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:01AM

This movie was funny as hell.

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:11AM

You realize you're talking about mi familia, right?

Uhhhhhhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You forgot Lawanda, Lakeesha, Shamika, Shanaenae,
> Tamika, Booteesha, Boofreaka and lastly, Afrita.

Signatures are for fags

Date: March 26, 2010 12:43AM

I'm sorry Sur Tuttles. Did I cross the line?

You know that I am a professional Troll right?

Technically, if you are not offended, then I'm not doing my job right, right?

Date: March 26, 2010 12:48AM

@AOL Squire,

You have never, not even once, done your job right... You are a hopelessly amateur troll with Champagne wishes and caviar dreams.

Back to the drawing board...

Milkin' the Clock Wrote:
> Technically, if you are not offended, then I'm not
> doing my job right, right?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: Proctology@aol ()
Date: March 26, 2010 12:55AM

That hoits Tut, that really really hoits.

Posted by: Maira ()
Date: March 26, 2010 04:41PM

WTF man that's my cuz he was so nice
man respect him rest in peace love him to death

Date: March 26, 2010 05:28PM

i love coming back to this site after a long hiatus and finding one of these threads.

Posted by: gotcha suckas ()
Date: March 26, 2010 05:30PM

Three teenagers have been arrested this week in the beating death of 16-year-old Christian Perez in Fairfax County last week, and police said the homicide appeared to be gang-related.

Albarenga. (Fairfax Police)Perez, of the Lorton area,was found dead from blunt force trauma in Woodlawn Park, in the Mount Vernon area on March 19. Police believe he was beaten with a baseball bat.

With the help of the U.S. Marshals Service and their regional fugitive task force, and Prince William police, a 15-year-old boy was arrested in Woodbridge on Monday. He is charged in Fairfax juvenile court with murder. The Washington Post generally does not name juveniles charged with crimes unless they are charged as adults.

On Wednesday, 19-year-old Jorge Albarenga of Southlawn Court in the Mount Vernon area was arrested in Harrisonburg, and he was charged with malicious wounding by mob and gang participation.

On Friday, a 16-year-old male was arrested in New York City, police said. He also was charged with murder. Police withheld disclosure of the arrests until all three suspects were in custody.

Posted by: Jane M. ()
Date: March 26, 2010 05:33PM

I taught at the elementary school that Christian attended. He was not in my class; however, I had two of his siblings. Christian was a very sweet boy and a safety patrol at the school. His sisters were darling and his parents were very nice people. I feel like there needs to be something positive on this website due to all the negative comments. My thoughts and prayers are with his family during this difficult time. I cannot imagine how hard it would be to lose a son or a big brother.

--Jane, Elementary School Teacher

Posted by: Hahahahahahahahaha ()
Date: March 26, 2010 05:48PM

This movie was funny as hell.

Date: March 26, 2010 06:52PM

yo bytches fuck all yall y u talk shit bout christian stop fucking saying shyt bout him or his family stupied asses he aint no fucken imgriant shyt he was mexican n american get yall shyt str8 yall dumb fuqers stop sayin shyt if u dont even fuqin kno him
FUCK ALL YALLLLL STUPIED SHOW SOME RESPECT

REST IN PEACE BOO LOVE YOU

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 26, 2010 06:57PM

fuck all yall talk shiters Wrote:
> yo bytches fuck all yall y u talk shit bout
> christian stop fucking saying shyt bout him or his
> family stupied asses he aint no fucken imgriant
> shyt he was mexican n american get yall shyt str8
> yall dumb fuqers stop sayin shyt if u dont even
> fuqin kno him
> FUCK ALL YALLLLL STUPIED SHOW SOME RESPECT
>
>
> REST IN PEACE BOO LOVE YOU
Attachments:
Emo_Violin_by_RancidLiquid.png

Date: March 26, 2010 07:05PM

hey yo maira. wassap girl?

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: I'm the Terminator just like Arnold Schwarzenegger ()
Date: March 26, 2010 07:14PM

Posted by: perp ()
Date: March 26, 2010 08:29PM

Jorge Albarenga... Two teenagers, ages 15 and 16, and a 19-year-old man from the Alexandria-area have been arrested and charged in connection with the homicide that occurred in the area of Manor Drive and Osman Drive on Friday, March 19.

With the assistance of the U.S. Marshals Service Capital Area Regional Fugitive Task Force, the U.S. Marshals Service New York/New Jersey Regional Fugitive Task Force and the Prince William County Police, the three suspects were arrested this week. The 15-year-old was apprehended on Monday, March 22 in Woodbridge, Va.; the 16-year-old was apprehended Friday, March 26 in New York City. Both have been charged with murder.

Jorge Albarenga, of 8569 Southlawn Court, was arrested on Wednesday, March 24 in Harrisonburg, VA. He has been charged with malicious wounding by a mob and gang participation. The younger juvenile is currently in the Fairfax County Juvenile Detention Center and Albarenga is being held in the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.
Attachments:
032610jorgealbarengehomi.jpg

Posted by: EnglishMajorBitch ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:21PM

Attachments:
HL1ZR.jpg

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 26, 2010 09:44PM

Now that there is fucking funny

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Good Friend ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:00PM

PEOPLE STOP TALKING SHIT! GOD IS GOING TO PUNISH YOU. CHRISTIAN WE LOVE YOU! WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS. I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.

Posted by: Gringo ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:08PM

Attachments:
mex2.jpg

Date: March 26, 2010 11:09PM

These dead dumbass threads are my favorite!
Attachments:
mexico.jpg

Date: March 26, 2010 11:11PM

Attachments:
15askamexican.jpg

Posted by: FAIRFAX COUNTYS MASTER OF TACOS ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:24PM

Posted by: BooMooTooFooDoo ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:27PM

Fucking hispanic gang bangers. I hope they all kill each other.
Attachments:
633723032682890010-stereotypesnopenonehere.jpg

Posted by: Hit that BITCH Hit that BITCH Whoop that BITCH ass!!! ()
Date: March 26, 2010 11:39PM

Posted by: alfonso ()
Date: March 27, 2010 12:51AM

Christian Perez?? That bastard owed me money!!!

Posted by: 3SA SMIL3Y ()
Date: March 27, 2010 12:58PM

R.I.P. CHRISTIAN PEREZ
I DIDN'T NO3 U LIK3 TAT BT SEEN U AROUND. I NO3 U SHOULD HAV3 DIED DA WAY THOSE PUTOS KILL3D U BT PAY BAK IS A BITCH. N WAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND THOSES PUTOS. WILL GET WAT THEY DESERVE BT MY HEART GOES OUT FOR U N DA PEREZ FAMILY. UR IN A BETTER PLACE NOW WATCHIN ALL OF US SEE U SOON CHRISTIAN !!!!!!

Date: March 27, 2010 01:08PM

FUCK ALL YA LOWLIF3S TAT DISRESPECTIN CHRISTIAN N HIS FAMILY MOST OF ALL YA BITCH3S DNT NOE SHYT BOUT HIS LIFE SO STOP POST STUPID SHYT BOUT HIM GET A LIF3 N FOR DA NIKKA TAT SAID HE OWES U MONEY SHUT DA FUCK UP U NO3 HE JUST PASSED AWAY Y WOULD U SAY A DUMB ASS THIN WTF
W3LL R.I.P CHRISTIAN PEREZ

Posted by: they got them ()
Date: March 27, 2010 01:43PM

Posted by: LearnEnglish ()
Date: March 27, 2010 03:53PM

Goddammit! Will you uneducated motherfuckers please learn how to type in English?
TAT? WAT? NO3?

Oh well, your stupidity means less competition for real jobs. Yes, I would like fries with that, thank you.

Posted by: wtf ()
Date: March 27, 2010 06:20PM

JUST CZ WE WRITE LIK3 TAT DNT MEAN WE UNEDUCATED. SO GET A LIFE ASSHOL3

Re: RIP Christian Perez anyone that knew him
Posted by: king reaper ()
Date: March 27, 2010 11:25PM

I'm the Terminator just like Arnold Schwarzenegger Wrote:
> http://thearchnemesis.com/images/go%20cry%20emo%20
> kid.jpg

This is a word to whoever knew this kid i'm gonna check back in here I wanna know what happened and if u really want payback Holla at me fuck Mierda Seca puro SUR 13 LA Familia. My respect to this kid and to all those uneducated ignorant racist bitches doing all that Mexican shit grow some brains u fucking bitch go kiss a brown proud ass ya trick I bet u wouldn't say that to my face that's why u hide behind a screen .

Posted by: PAPI CHULO NUMERO UNO ()
Date: March 28, 2010 02:04AM

Posted by: RamboTeacher ()
Date: March 28, 2010 12:36PM

"This is a word to whoever knew this kid i'm gonna check back in here I wanna know what happened and if u really want payback Holla at me fuck Mierda Seca puro SUR 13 LA Familia. My respect to this kid and to all those uneducated ignorant racist bitches doing all that Mexican shit grow some brains u fucking bitch go kiss a brown proud ass ya trick I bet u wouldn't say that to my face that's why u hide behind a screen ."

Could you repeat that again? In English this time? Seriously, do you even have a 6th grade education? Good luck with your language skills on your resume and next job interview. Loser.

Re: RIP Christian Perez anyone that knew him
Date: March 28, 2010 03:30PM

ok kid you know your a funny piece of shit u stupid fuck. I'm a USMC captain war veteran three tours n the middle east so your bitch ass self can type on Ur lil computer. I was born in Texas now I'm stationed in Va .I've banged sur 13 ever since I was twelve years or so if u want ill meet u anywhere you want and skull fuck u, ur mom n daddy maybe then they'll pay attention to u u fucking loser I bet ur mad that ur dad is a pussy UT mom a crunt and that u have never gotten laid and u want the rest of the world to think ur cool. Go suck a Dick bitch kz that's the only way ur gonna make it anywhere

Posted by: tiny ()
Date: March 28, 2010 06:56PM

I didn't know him at all, but from what i read he was a good kid. I don't think anyone deserves to die the way he did, and way before his time. It sucks reading stuff about this!!! I'm glad those guys got caught that did this to him...much loveee & respect to his friends & family. Ugh this is so sad.

OH and people why are you wasting your time to make a name, type the code to talk crap about someone you DON'T EVEN KNOW? Low life much?

Just like those murderers got their karma so will you, people's hearts are broken, and that's nothing to joke about.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 28, 2010 09:22PM

Re: RIP Christian Perez anyone that knew him new
Date: March 28, 2010 03:30PM

ok kid you know your a funny piece of shit u stupid fuck. I'm a USMC captain war veteran three tours n the middle east so your bitch ass self can type on Ur lil computer. I was born in Texas now I'm stationed in Va .I've banged sur 13 ever since I was twelve years or so if u want ill meet u anywhere you want and skull fuck u, ur mom n daddy maybe then they'll pay attention to u u fucking loser I bet ur mad that ur dad is a pussy UT mom a crunt and that u have never gotten laid and u want the rest of the world to think ur cool. Go suck a Dick bitch kz that's the only way ur gonna make it anywhere

I guess you must play a lot of video games, thats the only way you could have been a captain and did three tours

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: PAPI CHULO NUMBER UNO ()
Date: March 28, 2010 10:01PM

flying%2Bchihuahua.jpg

Posted by: ariyan ()
Date: March 31, 2010 02:05PM

christian was the best when i found out he was dead my heart sank i couldnt belive somebody i knew was dead it is crazy... i fell sorry i even wrote a poem

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: March 31, 2010 02:25PM

ariyan Wrote:
> christian was the best when i found out he was
> dead my heart sank i couldnt belive somebody i
> knew was dead it is crazy... i fell sorry i even
> wrote a poem

I, too, was crestfallen upon hearing of Christian's untimely death. Please post your poem. We would all love to read your tribute.

Posted by: Shakespeare ()
Date: March 31, 2010 03:25PM

My poem:

Christian fell and his head went splat. The paramedics did tell that he was flat.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: March 31, 2010 03:49PM

Poem 2:

Christian was beat, that much is clear.
Who did it, not sure I fear.
He was cool, a real good dude.
The bottom line is, he is now worm food.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 31, 2010 04:00PM

Christian is dead now
Backed his shit up in person
Was a real angel

Posted by: noub ()
Date: April 01, 2010 05:30PM

TO ALL OF THE STUPID IGNORANTS THAT HAVE POSTED DUMB COMMENTS YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!!! AND WILL ANSWER TO THE UPPER HIGHER; THIS WEB SITE WAS MADE TO GIVE YOUR CONDOLENCE TO THE FAMILY AND TO THE CHILD WHOS LIFE WAS TAKEN BY THOSE BASTARDS THAT MURDERRED HIM; WHAT EVER RACE YOU ARE IT DOESN'T MATTER WE'RE ALL EQUAL WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, RACE IS JUST A FACE AND COLOR; HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THE HUMAN RACE PERIOD. YOU ALL NEED JESUS IN YOUR LIFE AND GOD DOES NOT JUDGE BY RACE BUT BY CHARACTER. GROW UP AND STOP MENTIONING EL SALVADOR BECAUSE IT COULD HAVE BEEN A BLACK. WHITE.AFGAN. ASIAN WHAT EVER, HE WAS A CHILD, HUMAN BEING. GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY FOR FOGIVENES; IF I KNEW WHO ALL OF YOU WERE I WOULD GIVE YOU A LESSON OF RESPECT OTHERS AND TO YOUR PARENTS AS WELL; THOSE WHO ARE MAKING ALL OF THE DISRESPECTFUL REMARKS GO TO CHURCH YOU NEED IT AND GROW UP THIS COUNTRY IS THE GREATEST NATION IN THE WORLD AND IT DOES NOT NEED IGNORANTS LIKE YOU ALL. IF YOU GOT NOTHING GOOD TO SAY GET A JOB AND AN EDUCATION. RESPECT THE PARENTS OF CHRISTIAN AND HIM. MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU. CHRISTIAN IS IN HEAVEN NOW AND YOU GOT SOMETHING ELSE COMING NASTY PEOPLE. RESPECT THIS PAGE. NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY YOU OR YOUR PARENTS COME FROM REMEMBER, THIS COUNTRY WAS BUILT ON IMMIGRANTS UNLESS YOU'RE AMERICAN INDIAN. LIKE ME. BLESS YOU STOP THE HATE IS 2010. JUDGEMENT DAY IS COMING. RESPECT THE FAMILY PLEASE.

Posted by: bloody blisters ()
Date: April 01, 2010 05:56PM

noub Wrote:
> TO ALL OF THE STUPID IGNORANTS THAT HAVE POSTED
> DUMB COMMENTS YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!

excluding you?

Posted by: Oopsie ()
Date: April 01, 2010 07:50PM

Oopsie!
Attachments:
oopsie.jpg

Date: April 01, 2010 10:36PM

I would love to know the story behind that picture.

Oopsie Wrote:
> Oopsie!

Signatures are for fags

Posted by: PerezWormFood ()
Date: April 01, 2010 10:58PM

I don't know her name but I believe she is on a TV show and that is probbaly an outtake from a shoot. It's obviously fake blood, wound, etc.

Posted by: Old_neighborsofCP ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:05AM

fuck all ya'll who can't respect this young kids death, yall some pussies.....especially graymoose belker and sweeny todd, fuck yall come see me.......R.I.P. my man, we miss u cuz.

Posted by: Old_neighborsofCP ()
Date: April 06, 2010 10:12AM

o ya and fuck you shakespeare and fuck you 496 and fuck all you pussy ass ms faggots who can't fight with a fist. yall some bitches, run out into traffic......

Sincerely,
Cristian

Posted by: F_U_Racist_pigs. ()
Date: April 15, 2010 10:49AM

man fuck all you racist cowards. get a life man 4real.look at yall postin up stupid shit cuz yall a bunch of pussies. go out and really do somethin. Christian was a good kid who just got involved wit da wrong crowd. show some respect, if not, i hope to be talkin shit about you gettin smashed in the head wit a baseball bat. I hope they won't be able to identify you!you fuckin losers, peace.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: April 15, 2010 10:51AM

the "peace" at the end was a nice touch

Posted by: Shakespeare ()
Date: April 15, 2010 11:29AM

I thought the week of flags at half-staff, the huge funeral parade in DC that shut down Metro and all surface traffic and the massive memorial being constructed in Arlington are nice touches to remember this important, contributing pillar of society. I can't believe how much media coverage is still being devoted to him. Yes, we all mourn the loss of Christian Perez and everything he did to better our society.

Posted by: ForTheWin ()
Date: April 15, 2010 02:33PM

Shakespeare, thanks for the laugh. That was funny.

Posted by: peluche ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:48PM

pobrecito i feel bad for dat kid even tho i kno da people dat killed him i feel bad fo him shit

Posted by: .:peluche:. ()
Date: May 01, 2010 12:49PM

dam i feel bad for dat kid he wuz only 16 dam puta homies que cagada

Posted by: peluche ()
Date: May 01, 2010 01:41PM

dam i is sorry i gots no edukatun and cant spel 4 shit

Posted by: CT ()
Date: May 01, 2010 02:27PM

You know, I consider myself a pretty left wing guy. I would like to consider myself not raciest. I think all races have dirt bags and good people.

However, I have not had a single positive interaction with a Hispanic person in Northern Virginia in 10 years. (Except the guy that runs the District Taco cart in Arlington, that guy fucking rules)

After driving through South Arlington and seven corners this morning and reading this today, in all honesty can someone name one positive thing that would be missed if we shipped the lot of them back home tomorrow?

Hispanics contribute nothing positive to this society. (Excluding the District Taco guy).

Posted by: Sinus Pressure ()
Date: May 01, 2010 02:56PM

The District Taco guy can stay. All others should leave.

Posted by: Hobo1977 ()
Date: May 01, 2010 02:57PM

They can take the rotting corpse of Christian Perez with them too. He's starting to smell bad.

Posted by: anywho ()
Date: May 01, 2010 08:15PM

so i read that Christian was such a good boy and shy and bla bla bla..

so why was he kicked out of school? why was he going to bryant? looks like he wasn't such an angel after all....

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: May 01, 2010 10:39PM

Well I for one move for a motion to grant senior District Taco guy an amnesty voucher based on his character, personal merit, and an abundance of contributions to our community at large by refusing to serve dry ass meat, and for allways making da taco meata justa righta mounta spicyia!

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: HVAC God ()
Date: May 01, 2010 10:46PM

District Taco is bitchin good! He can stay. All other MexiPuertoGuataRicans need to go.

Posted by: HVAC God ()
Date: May 01, 2010 10:52PM

Here he is
Attachments:
catering-cart-small-03.jpg

Posted by: BaB3 DOLL ()
Date: May 05, 2010 04:26PM

stop talking shit! this boy is dead
i can't belive them dumb ass putos
took someone to special fuck
ms13 and i say it happily becuase
they dont mean shit to me and
these boys -& the rest of these
niggas don't even know what
the fuck yall fuckin fighting
for 'im fighting for becucase
they are my family
if they are your fucking family
then why the fuck do they piss
on your grave when you die
nigga .this was my fucking
nigga i had a crush on him
calles took him and i swear to
god what they have coming
is gonna be hard like shit
fuck those niggas fuck the
MS13 -&fuck what all you
haters gotta say. and before you
curse -&talk shit think about
his fucking family you dumb bitches.

Posted by: Teacher 1 ()
Date: May 05, 2010 06:47PM

BaB3 Doll,

Wow! Your English grammar and language skills are truly impressive. When I read your posting, I really got the message. Your intelligence and polished demeanor truly shine through.

What did you ask? Oh yes! I would like to Super-size my fries and Coke. That was kind of you to make the suggestion. Lovely tattoo you have on your neck, by the way.

Posted by: Gumbo Toaster ()
Date: May 05, 2010 06:49PM

You Know You Are a Mexican When...

* You share the same social security number with all your amigos
* Your last name is Gonzalez-Rodriguez-Jesus
* You smell like BO all the time
* You don't know what BO is
* You have at least thirty cousins
* You can't imagine anyone not liking spicy food
* There is at least one member in your family name Maria, Guadalupe, Juan, Jose, or Jesus
* You run and hide when you see the border patrol
* You see a fence and want to hop over it
* You have crooked teeth
* You are too short to go on rides in disney land
* You mow lawns for a living
* You're the best bean picker in your neighborhood
* You fart more than you breath
* Others tell you to stop screaming when you are really just talking
* You use your lips to point something out
* Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to call you to dinner even if it's a one bedroom apartment
* You have at least thirty cousins
* You can't imagine anyone not liking spicy food
* You are in a 5-passenger car with 8 people in it
* There is more Tequila than punch at little Juanito's birthday party
* The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch has more teeth than your spouse.
* You’ve been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
* Your Junior/Senior prom had a daycare.
* Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

Posted by: Gumbo Toaster ()
Date: May 05, 2010 06:50PM

Did you hear about the two car pile-up in the Wal-Mart parking lot?

50 Mexicans died

Posted by: briana ()
Date: May 14, 2010 08:04PM

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY FOR ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE ON THIS BLOG, WE ARE ALL THE SAME DIFFERENT COLORS SIZES AND HEIGHTS BUT GOD STILL LOVE US THE SAME AND BEING DIFFERENT IS WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE AND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE DID SOMETHING WRONG IT DOESNT MEAN ALL LATINO PEOPLE ARE LIKE THAT BECAUSE THERES GOOD AND BAD LATINOS JUST AS WHITES AND BLACKS AND ASIANS.BEFORE YOU POST SOMETHING RIDICOLOUS THINK ABOUT YOUR KIDS BROTHERS OR ANYBODY YOU LOVE IT DOESNT MATTER HOW OLD HE WAS HE WAS STILL A HUMAN BEING WITH A FAMILY AND FRIENDS THAT CARE ABOUT HIM AND WE ARE NOBODY TO JUDGE ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE US AND HE HAVENT DONE IT YET SO BEFORE YOU POINT YOUR FINGERS MAKE SURE YOUR HANDS ARE CLEAN I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR THIS KID I HEARD ABOUT HIS AUTOPSY AND THE PICTURES OF HOW HE LOOKED ARE JUST SO SAD THEY COMPLETELY CRACKED HIS SKULL OPEN AND HIS EYEBALLS WERE COMIN OUT HIS EYES MAY GOD HAVE MERCY FOR HIS SOUL AND I DONT CARE IF YOU ARE WHITE BLACK OR ASIAN MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND MAKES YOU REALIZE THAT ALL THE BAD COMMENTS YOU POSTED WERE BAD AND WHEN SOMETHING SIMILAR HAPPENS TO ANY OF YOUR LOVE ONES OR YOU THEN YOULL KNOW HOW IT FEEL TO LOSE SOMEONE IN AN UNFAIR WAY WHICH IS SOMEONE TAKIN YOU LIFE AWAY WHICH NOONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DO IT ONLY GOD YALL HAVE A BLESS DAY AND JST GET ON UR KNEES AND PRAY FOR FORGIVENESS CUZ GOD MAY TAKE A WHILE TO MAKE U PAY FOR ALL OF THEM BUT HE NEVER FORGETS....

Posted by: YEILI GARCIA PEREZ ()
Date: May 15, 2010 03:55PM

Question? Wrote:
CUSIN I ALL READY MISS U AND JUST DON'T STOP THINK'IN OF U I WILL NEVER STOP LOVEING U TILL THE END OF ME

Posted by: Im jonesing for tacos ()
Date: May 15, 2010 04:13PM

This thread makes me hungry for tacos.

Posted by: Fuck MS ()
Date: May 24, 2010 11:13AM

Fuck you bicthes out there talking about my primo christian,yuh aint worth shit en la vida . fuck the whites and ms can go suck a fuckin dick por que no son nada para mi . we aint scared of yuh pussy asss bicths . like relle wat the fuck jumpping ppl with a bat ? por que merda seca ? por q yuh can handle a real sureno with yuhr own hands . man fuck yall. rip primo christian . ima see yuh very soon and for them niggahs tht did tht yuh going to helll and are WACK !!! PURO SUR 13 FUCK THE MIERDA SECA Q NO VALE VERGA. i love yuh primo and rest in peace .

Posted by: esa chola ()
Date: May 24, 2010 11:18AM

FUCKKKK MS

Posted by: praaaaaaaaa niggah . ()
Date: May 24, 2010 11:22AM

christian was a great guy and he was one of the best friends tht ihave ever had .
he was always there for me when i needed him . like when we went bowling . damn good times and he was so cute its so sad how cant see him no more i only have memoreies and pictures . this is so sad how he died . it was so volient but pay back is a bitch and all my primos are gonna have to take care of bussnniess . so watcha lo que asen weys.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 24, 2010 12:43PM

briana Wrote:
> MAY GOD HAVE MERCY FOR ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE ON

/ABSURD EYESORE SNIPPED....

278 words in that statement and there was ONE period before the last word in the post.

Were you born that fucking stupid, or did your swing set face the fence when you were growing up?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2010 12:43PM by ITRADE.

Posted by: you're the man ()
Date: May 24, 2010 12:48PM

ITRADE Wrote:
> briana Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > MAY GOD HAVE MERCY FOR ALL THE IGNORANT PEOPLE
> ON
>
> /ABSURD EYESORE SNIPPED....
>
>
> 278 words in that statement and there was ONE
> period before the last word in the post.
>
> Were you born that fucking stupid, or did your
> swing set face the fence when you were growing up?

WTG, ITARD; you told her! :)

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: May 24, 2010 12:57PM

What's worse than insulting people's intelligence from the lack of their English on a public forum?

Returning to the forum in order to continue insulting people of their intelligence because of their English.

They Have a saying that goes like...... "I bet the sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF! " – Jack Handey (Stop Cycling like a fucking parrot and understand that they will speak the way they want to)

They can speak and somewhat write 2 languages while you most likely have only mastered "English". They speak the way they do because they approve of that way of speaking. You assuming you will change the way some people write and speak puts you the "English teacher of the forums" into the "retarded" category.

R.I.P. Christian Perez.

Posted by: well said ()
Date: May 24, 2010 01:00PM

Firrat Wrote:
> What's worse than insulting people's intelligence
> from the lack of their English on a public forum?
>
> Returning to the forum in order to continue
> insulting people of their intelligence because of
> their English.
>
> They Have a saying that goes like...... "I bet the
> sparrow looks at the parrot and thinks, yes, you
> can talk, but LISTEN TO YOURSELF! " – Jack Handey
> (Stop Cycling like a fucking parrot and understand
> that they will speak the way they want to)
>
> They can speak and somewhat write 2 languages
> while you most likely have only mastered
> "English". They speak the way they do because they
> approve of that way of speaking. You assuming you
> will change the way some people write and speak
> puts you the "English teacher of the forums" into
> the "retarded" category.
>
>
>
> R.I.P. Christian Perez.

+ a googol

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: May 24, 2010 01:00PM

Christian Perez was a filthy piece of trash and I'm glad he is no longer alive.

He is now WORMTURD!!!

Posted by: cpgnh ()
Date: May 24, 2010 01:48PM

Fuck MS Wrote:
> Fuck you bicthes out there talking about my primo
> christian,yuh aint worth shit en la vida . fuck
> the whites
and ms can go suck a fuckin dick por
> que no son nada para mi . we aint scared of yuh
> pussy asss bicths . like relle wat the fuck
> jumpping ppl with a bat ? por que merda seca ? por
> q yuh can handle a real sureno with yuhr own hands
> . man fuck yall. rip primo christian . ima see yuh
> very soon and for them niggahs tht did tht yuh
> going to helll and are WACK !!! PURO SUR 13 FUCK
> THE MIERDA SECA Q NO VALE VERGA. i love yuh primo
> and rest in peace .

nice racism. really shows what an awesome guy you are. question: why write in both spanish and english? how can the gringos understand your insults if you write them in another language, scheisskopf?

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: May 24, 2010 10:16PM

Firrat Wrote:
> What's worse than insulting people's intelligence
> from the lack of their English on a public forum?
>
> Returning to the forum in order to continue
> insulting people of their intelligence because of
> their English.
>
Not being able to cogently put together a paragraph while berating others certainly does nothing to advance one's point. You might as well have posted it in Swahili.
>
> They can speak and somewhat write 2 languages
> while you most likely have only mastered
> "English". They speak the way they do because they
> approve of that way of speaking. You assuming you
> will change the way some people write and speak
> puts you the "English teacher of the forums" into
> the "retarded" category.
>
I can speak Japanese - fluently. Thanks, though, for assuming.

>
> R.I.P. Christian Perez.

Wormfood.

Posted by: Hoff ()
Date: May 24, 2010 10:23PM

Yeah, he's totally wormfood by now.

Posted by: Firrat ()
Date: May 25, 2010 04:35AM

Nah..."ITRADE" is too boring of a name for a special person such as yourself....because you have pointed out something only common sense could answer; your new name is to be "Captain Obvious"

I'm sure the short bus would take you in as well as all the people who point out the obvious facts about the cycle of life (pat yourself on the back).

Haha you guys are worse than sesame street which repeat shit over and over. They have a reason to cause kids and older adults with disabilities to keep repeating words and letters over and over until they learn it. You morons keep repeating "wormfood" over and over as if you are too dumb to come up with anything else.

I got a few of you morons a treat. It's your favorite letter; "W"!!! Now you can watch and sing along to sesame street while expanding your vocabulary. Instead of posting and repeating "Wormfood" over and over again like a complete fucking moron... You have the opportunity to repeat different words such as "Whistle" over and over with Sesame Street at the privacy of your own home without looking like a stupid douche bag . It even has the word "Worm" that you can continuously repeat until someone shoots you for being so stupid. Now click the play button below to keep yourself busy for weeks. Next week ill post a video about F and U.

R.I.P.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/26/2010 01:23PM by Firrat.

Posted by: I agree with Firatte ()
Date: May 25, 2010 03:10PM

Gangs in general are a waste. You make children who do not know any better join these bull shit organizations with entisements of money, "bitches", and drugs with a false sense of brotherhood. If you want a true brotherhood, go to school and join a fraternity. This child died because of a moranic ideology which is a failed existence. There is nothing wrong with that child, he was a good kid. What the problem lies is within the organizations which allow this shit to happen. MS, Southside, 18th Street, Kings Common, Crips, Bloods, etc... No matter what set you roll with, you cant be mad at the other set for murdering your friend over stealing an ice cream cone from your boy. Reason being is you are guilty of the same bull shit. You are a part of this vicous cycle which contaminates our society. What you seem to lack is the teaching of these kids that gang life will get you one of 3 things; dead, jail, or, in VERY RARE cases, healed.

Stay good guys, dont get sucked into the BS and get out if you can...

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: May 25, 2010 03:46PM

OH MY GOD. The spelling & grammar lesson image is PRICELESS.

THANK YOU, INTERNET, FOR BRINGING THAT TO ME.

Posted by: YEA ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:04PM

I
FEEL
BAD
FOR
THE
SHITY
PEOPLE
THT
DID
THT
TO
MY
PRIMO
THERE
GONNA
ROT
IN
JAIL
HAHAAAAHAHAA
FUCKERS
CHRISTIAN IN EL CIELO
UN LIKE
THE
PPL
THT
KILLED
HIM
THEY
GONNA
GET BUTT RAPED
AND
HAHAHAAA
LMFAO .
FUCK
THEM
AND
THERE
FAMILY

Posted by: DVEWG ()
Date: May 26, 2010 12:07PM

ahaha ok ok .
FUCK THE WHITES. IS THT BETTER FUCKER?

Posted by: hnkltr ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:06PM

por que le paso esto a christian ?
por que god needed a angel in el cielo next to him .

Posted by: vgdffs ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:08PM

first of alll my primo is not food worm.
hes in heaven bitchs .
they nikkas tht killed christian are eating worms in jail mother fuckers,

Posted by: weeeey ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:10PM

naaaaa nikka fuck yuh , why ?
cuz for your fucking info he is not worm food .
eat shit bitch ,

Posted by: Medrano ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:12PM

RIP CHRISTIAN TE TENGO EN MI MENTE 24/7 .
YOUR IN MY SUENOS EVERY NIGHT .
TE EXTRANO Y TE KIERO MUCHO

Posted by: wow ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:32PM

Gumbo Toaster Wrote:
> You Know You Are a Mexican When...
>
> * You share the same social security number
> with all your amigos
> * Your last name is Gonzalez-Rodriguez-Jesus
> * You smell like BO all the time
> * You don't know what BO is
> * You have at least thirty cousins
> * You can't imagine anyone not liking spicy
> food
> * There is at least one member in your family
> name Maria, Guadalupe, Juan, Jose, or Jesus
> * You run and hide when you see the border
> patrol
> * You see a fence and want to hop over it
> * You have crooked teeth
> * You are too short to go on rides in disney
> land
> * You mow lawns for a living
> * You're the best bean picker in your
> neighborhood
> * You fart more than you breath
> * Others tell you to stop screaming when you
> are really just talking
> * You use your lips to point something out
> * Your mother yells at the top of her lungs to
> call you to dinner even if it's a one bedroom
> apartment
> * You have at least thirty cousins
> * You can't imagine anyone not liking spicy
> food
> * You are in a 5-passenger car with 8 people
> in it
> * There is more Tequila than punch at little
> Juanito's birthday party
> * The Halloween pumpkin on your front porch
> has more teeth than your spouse.
> * You’ve been married three times and still
> have the same in-laws.
> * Your Junior/Senior prom had a daycare.
> * Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

we dont use the same social number.
yes thos names are every common
im sorry ithink your confusing us with black ppl
and we do know what that means fucker.
we have big families to keep uhp with the mexican family .
iam mexican and ido like spicy food and what puto ?
like isaid thos names are common zorra .
yes ppl do run and hide and so what fuckin white trash still dnt get us.
hello can we have a lil fun ?
iseen more white and black ppl with crooked teeth .
yes MOST of us are fun size.
mexicans do cut grass and still have a bigger house than whites and blacks
bean picker ? wow thts low.
wow
and yes we are loud . but not as much as wanna be black kids tht are white like idnt know wat or blacks tht are just stright uhp loud
WTF ?
naaa most mexicans iknow have at least 3 bedrooms in a house , yea we cut grass and stilll have a bigger house then yuh .
we have big families.
all whites and blacks can put in there mouth is dicks
and yuh have a 8 passenger car ..... untill yuhr ass gets robbed by 8 mexicans tht dnt fit in there car and what do yuh end uhp with ? ha nothingggg .
other ppl cant even afford tequila not like us mexicans with tht grass cutting money ,
wow thts wack .
married 3 times ? noooooo thts the white trash tht cnt find a white girl with a tight enough pussy
wowwwww .
ibet yuh black ppl dnt even use toilet paper . why dirty ,

Posted by: hahaa ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:36PM

cpgnh Wrote:
> Fuck MS Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fuck you bicthes out there talking about my
> primo
> > christian,yuh aint worth shit en la vida . fuck
> > the whites and ms can go suck a fuckin dick por
> > que no son nada para mi . we aint scared of yuh
> > pussy asss bicths . like relle wat the fuck
> > jumpping ppl with a bat ? por que merda seca ?
> por
> > q yuh can handle a real sureno with yuhr own
> hands
> > . man fuck yall. rip primo christian . ima see
> yuh
> > very soon and for them niggahs tht did tht yuh
> > going to helll and are WACK !!! PURO SUR 13
> FUCK
> > THE MIERDA SECA Q NO VALE VERGA. i love yuh
> primo
> > and rest in peace .
>
> nice racism. really shows what an awesome guy you
> are. question: why write in both spanish and
> english? how can the gringos understand your
> insults if you write them in another language,
> scheisskopf?

wait iam sorry did yuh not undstand tht ?
WHITES ARE WACK AND SO ARE BLACKS MMMM THEY DIRTY .
is tht better fucker ? did yuh undertstand tht ?
thts wat ithought mother fucker ican write in english to fucker.
ibet every mexican out there is gonna have a better education then yuh why?
cuz yuh asss holes are only gonna get a certain money when mexicans are gonna get twice the amount yuh gonna get why ? por que iknow english and spanish
bitch

Posted by: vbxdfgbv ()
Date: May 26, 2010 01:54PM

anywho Wrote:
> so i read that Christian was such a good boy and
> shy and bla bla bla..
>
> so why was he kicked out of school? why was he
> going to bryant? looks like he wasn't such an
> angel after all....

HE DID NOT LIKE SCHOOOL PERIOD ASSS HOLE AND HE WAS A ANGEL .

Posted by: Making_stuff ()
Date: May 26, 2010 02:10PM

> A ANGEL

Looks like somebody else here DID NOT LIKE SCHOOOL

Posted by: Uhno9 ()
Date: May 26, 2010 05:31PM

That fella Abdul Chadli in one of the other memorial threads got a raw deal and I feel bad for his family and friends. May his soul rest in peace.

But as far as Christian Perez is concerned, I don't give a flying fuck this worthless drain on society has been eliminated.

Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.