HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How Do You Deal With Your Leaves, Rake them , Bag Them Or Do You Hire Illegals Then Turn Them Over to ICE When Its time to Pay Them
Posted by: Its Leaf PITA Time Again in NOVA ()
Date: November 15, 2019 01:06PM

I blow and rake them into piles and bag them, my trash service takes them away on leaf collection days. Im going to try raking them into a tarp and putting them on a elevated old table to push them into the bags to make it easier. I had a gas powered mulcher . It was ok but slow and finally wore out . I may get another one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Leaves, Rake them , Bag Them Or Do You Hire Illegals Then Turn Them Over to ICE When Its time to Pay Them
Posted by: other options ()
Date: November 15, 2019 03:37PM

Look at you with all this energy!

I rake mine into a pile in the back. Just before it starts to rain, I set them on fire. If anyone calls or notices I pretend to be very shocked and surprised, but by that time they are all burned up.

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Leaves, Rake them , Bag Them Or Do You Hire Illegals Then Turn Them Over to ICE When Its time to Pay Them
Posted by: Answerer of OP questions ()
Date: November 15, 2019 04:06PM

I go to Home Depot & hire some Mexicans. I have all kinds of rakes & trash bags, so I just give them the rakes & trashbags & tell them get to work. THey don't charge very much, so I just pay them & drive them back to Home Depot when they're done.

I put a pot of coffee near the basement bathroom. Wife did an event a couple of years ago & STILL has hundreds of styrfoam cups & packs of sugar & fake creamer, so I put that out for them. She even has the cheap coffee left over, so I give them that. They're happy, they do a pretty good job & they don't charge much.

Posted by: Oak ()
Date: November 15, 2019 04:54PM

Long ago identified the sweet spot in our yard to place the leaf pile ahead of a Doug Kammerer wind forecast and the pile gets blown across the street into the annoying Asian guy’s lawn. Fruck hrim.

Posted by: Wun Hung Low ()
Date: November 15, 2019 05:04PM

Oak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Long ago identified the sweet spot in our yard to
> place the leaf pile ahead of a Doug Kammerer wind
> forecast and the pile gets blown across the street
> into the annoying Asian guy’s lawn. Fruck hrim.

So you no goodee fukkee sukkee asshore who makee reaves brow in yahd. You velly soopahd asshore an now time for fring doggie poo poo on you porch. SO SOLLY!!!!!

Nobotty bothah me!!!!

Posted by: Leaf Garrett ()
Date: November 15, 2019 05:33PM

I blow them into the neighbor’s yard. Much easier way!

Posted by: Jones ()
Date: November 15, 2019 09:32PM

I rake em up and load them in my pickup for a trip to the dump. When I get there and trying to decide if the wait in line is worth it, I discover they have all escaped from the back. Problem solved.

Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: November 15, 2019 10:09PM

Mulch them up with your mower.

Posted by: Willie Windblower ()
Date: November 15, 2019 10:20PM

I just wait for a windy day and hope they blow away

Posted by: surrounded by illegals ()
Date: November 16, 2019 07:05AM

There are at least 20 Illegals living at the end of my street. I have reported them to ICE three times in the last year or so. ICE simply does not care. Maybe they are too busy with other shit. I called FCPD about a couple beater Hondas with dead inspection stickers parked at the Illegals house and they just gave the Illegals a verbal warning to get their cars inspected.

Posted by: Whats there price ^ ()
Date: November 16, 2019 10:56AM

To rake and bag leaves ? Can they beat the Annandale 7-11 illegal crowds price

Posted by: Not leaves ()
Date: November 16, 2019 11:31AM

Had a pickup truck that was parked on the street at the house next to mine, the illegals lived across the street. It had Maryland tags, had been in a front-end collision and was an eyesore. I gave it a week, then went to FCPD website and reported an abandoned car. Police had a sticker in that trucks window by the end of the day, saying that it would be removed in 48 hours. The illegals moved it a few hours after that - never saw it again.

Decent neighbors besides that, kept to themselves (I think it was 3 families in the Rambler).

Posted by: HMCYB ()
Date: November 16, 2019 12:12PM

surrounded by illegals Wrote:

> I
> called FCPD about a couple beater Hondas with dead
> inspection stickers parked at the Illegals house
> and they just gave the Illegals a verbal warning
> to get their cars inspected.

Make a bet they didn't have insurance, either. You don't want to get in an accident w/a Japanese car w/VA tags driven by Mexicans.

Posted by: WUKPJ ()
Date: November 16, 2019 12:15PM

Not leaves Wrote:
> .
>
> Decent neighbors besides that, kept to themselves
> (I think it was 3 families in the Rambler).

21 people in there, no doubt. They had room for even more, the way they see things. When I lived in Buckingham in Arl., this 1 2 BR had 3 Mexi families living in it. The Mgr. of the Prop, her name was Jubita or something like that, some young nasty negro woman, had a conniption.

Posted by: Just burn them ()
Date: November 16, 2019 12:15PM

I rake them into a nice big pile on a windless day, and after 4 pm I set the pile on fire.

I love the smell of burning leaves.

Posted by: qusserel ()
Date: June 22, 2020 07:02PM

Unfortunately, I just work with a rake and clean the leaves. Any illegals. By the way, if there are other men here whose wives force them to clean the lawn, I can recommend this review https://thetoolassistant.com/best-landscape-rake/ for choosing a good rake in your household. I do not really like to clean the lawn, but working with good tools is always more pleasant.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/26/2020 05:57AM by qusserel.

Posted by: WonTon ()
Date: June 22, 2020 10:11PM

I wake weaves in big piewill. I wet wind brow weaves into neighbas yahd.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.