HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DC decriminalized fare evading on metro
Posted by: John Simpson ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:36PM

Not only are you subsidizing govt employees rides on the metro but also anyone who refuses to pay whether you use transit or not.
Why? Cause cause Metro is massively tax funded.
Why did they decriminalize fare evaders and the chief of police instructed his officers in the whole DMV to not write tickets?
"Cause it impacts blacks the most and affects them getting employment" Same reason weed was decriminalized in DC, in case you didnt know.
Anyways if you ride metro and evade fare they will do nothing, and if you ride, that's why you see "them" so cavalier about it.
Anyway heres the full article:

https://www.fox5dc.com/news/metro-dc-council-at-odds-over-fare-evasion-order-to-not-write-tickets-now-open-ended

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DC decriminalized fare evading on metro
Posted by: More like John Simpleton ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:22PM

First this is old news. The reason you are hearing about it now is that MD and VA jurisdictions are pissed because the DC policy is causing Metro to ask MD and VA for greater subsidies.

Second the reason DC did it was because a disproportionate number of the arrests for fare evasion occurred in DC, and most of them ended up making DC and Metro Police look bad when the stories went public.

Posted by: Larry Simpson ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:45PM

I guess I am a simpleton, I dont understand why legislation is based on skin color. Isnt that racist?

Posted by: Ping Pow ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:50PM

Seems laws no longer apply to niggers. They are America’s sacred monkeys.

Posted by: Fuck da po-leece ()
Date: November 12, 2019 09:30PM

Metro says so far this fiscal year the transit agency is projected to lose $40 million or more in fare evasion, and officials called that a conservative estimate.

The worst of the fare evading that WMATA can quantify is taking place on 10 bus lines — nine of them in the District.

The line with the worst abuse is the W-4, located in Southeast D.C. So far this fiscal year, 800,000 riders have refused to pay.

Two other lines — the 92 and X2 — each had 700,000 riders refusing to pay.

The P-12, which services neighborhoods along the D.C. and in Prince George’s County line, saw between 500,000 and 600,000 riders skipping the fare.

In the District, the bus drivers have been told not to challenge the fare evaders and instead count them.

Metro estimates that its revenue loss on the rail system is about $11 million.

Posted by: Rupert Pupkin ()
Date: November 12, 2019 09:36PM

Larry Simpson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I guess I am a simpleton, I dont understand why
> legislation is based on skin color. Isnt that
> racist?

This is just the beginning. You know what other crimes disproportionately affect niggers? Pretty much all of them. DC will now decriminalize crime for the sake of saving their beloved niggers.

Posted by: VBGMP ()
Date: November 12, 2019 09:54PM

There's a reason they call it GHETTRO.

Posted by: COONTOWN ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:11PM

Attachments:
90aba8bcaa620bce.jpg

Posted by: N3VYY ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:13PM

Basically, paying the fare is optional.

Posted by: Supreme Ignore ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:16PM

>COONTOWN ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:11PM

DAJAX

Posted by: demu4 ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:25PM

Larry Simpson Wrote:
> I guess I am a simpleton, I dont understand why
> legislation is based on skin color. Isnt that
> racist?

This isn't about race. It is about the District of Columbia wanting to provide a free transit option to its poorer residents without the District having to pay for it. Notice that they still count the riders even when their fares are not collected. The reason for this is that decisions about whether to keep bus routes are made based on ridership, not receipts. A bus full of people riding for free is more likely to be kept than a half empty bus of riders who pay.

Posted by: Nigger me this ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:28AM

Hmmmmmm....so you’re saying a pack of nuggets can jump over the turnstile, cops won’t do anything?
Then, these savages come to Tyson’s via silver line.....
Christmas is coming!

Posted by: Roger Simpson ()
Date: November 13, 2019 02:32PM

demu4 Wrote:
> Larry Simpson Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I guess I am a simpleton, I dont understand why
> > legislation is based on skin color. Isnt that
> > racist?
>
>
> This isn't about race. It is about the District
> of Columbia wanting to provide a free transit
> option to its poorer residents without the
> District having to pay for it. Notice that they
> still count the riders even when their fares are
> not collected. The reason for this is that
> decisions about whether to keep bus routes are
> made based on ridership, not receipts. A bus full
> of people riding for free is more likely to be
> kept than a half empty bus of riders who pay.

Right, but their official argument and decision to decriminalize it and have the police stand down is based on race, which theyve clearly stated and demonstrated.
Im ok with free transit since we have to pay for all govt employees subsidized rides (which is BS, they should pay like everyone else) and we pay a ton of taxes to keep the service viable cause they have a long history of morons and corrupt ppl running it. And now theyre basing whether you pay on your skin color? Isnt that policy a lil dated and illegal?
Also blacks are the majority in DC with black democrats running the city, so I dont see how they get away with claiming minority victim status BS when theyre in charge.

Posted by: identify ()
Date: November 13, 2019 02:37PM

Libtardz. I think I will start to identify as black whenever it's convenient. Move to the front of the line for everything. If I identified as a transexual, female, lesbian, black then I think life would be golden.

Posted by: pony up, wipo ()
Date: November 13, 2019 03:46PM

So... $40M short this year for free colored rides. And when the nog hauler has shortfalls and raises fares, who pays the fares?

You folks aren't really getting this are you? How many of you idiots are going to continue to pay higher and higher fares while the niggers not only ride for free, but then rob and assault you on the same train?

There are more subtle ways for you libtards to be beta cucks.

Posted by: Jump on in! ()
Date: November 13, 2019 04:17PM

So fuck em, everyone rides free!! I know I will thanks DC, you just cut my commute cost in half. I will teach my kids to do the same. Finally getting some toll road dollars back. Those tolls were supposed to end years ago.

Posted by: Numchuks ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:46PM

Fairfax City’s Bus does the same thing - does not challenge criminal behavior but rather let’s them have their way with no argument. Giving free rides to anyone who appears threatening and refuses to pay.

Tell me how this is a good thing?

Posted by: Kekkistan Kevin ()
Date: November 13, 2019 11:46PM

cuz it be raysiss & skrimminayshinn en prejidiss to makes de' black man pay his fay.

The Democrats have been telling the negroes they ddeserve handouts for years, now they're getting more.

Posted by: captain c ()
Date: November 14, 2019 02:34AM

I wonder if they stopped the violators and ran a check how many would have outstanding charges for other crimes.

Posted by: answers and shit ()
Date: November 14, 2019 07:40AM

captain c Wrote:
> I wonder if they stopped the violators and ran a
> check how many would have outstanding charges for
> other crimes.

In PG, it's about one in every three males in the county. Put another way, 30% of all males (not already in jail) have outstanding warrants, capias, servable non-civil paper or are being sought in some form for criminal charges.

If you kill someone at Popeyes and it gets on the news, they will probably work that paper. If you beat your wife's ass and put her in the hospital, steal a few cars and deal some dope and get eight or ten warrants, they don't much care.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.