HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
You can be excessively fined for warming up your car 3 min. "You’ve been warned." Governor Mc Auliffe
Posted by: nj is corrupt as hell ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:03PM

https://www.nj.com/news/2019/11/you-can-be-fined-for-warming-up-your-car-youve-been-warned.html

this public notice, so says NJ corrupt politicals, gives them the right to attack your family

only a low life sack of shit would make a law saying "if you idle your car to warm it up and because i can see you, you can be fined excessively by me"

infact - such government over-reach could be considered reason for revolt

THIS IS WHAT GOV MC AULIFFE BROUGHT IN VA: the arrest of the sitting governon Bob McDonell (a false arrest but a weaponed arrest - it was later proven not a single democrat charge had anythign to do with USA laws or even fault on Bob's part). The theft of tobacco taxes from VA to DNC democrats.

He's now in VA getting all kinds of high dollar gov jobs instead of NJ getting gov jobs. WHY?

SCREW NJ, SCREW MC AULIFFE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: You can be excessively fined for warming up your car 3 min. "You’ve been warned." Governor Mc Auliffe
Posted by: s09dffj ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:15PM

Re: You can be excessively fined for warming up your car 3 min. "You’ve been warned." Governor Mc Auliffe
Posted by: 089sdfjhf ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:16PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: rfgrtb43r24 ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:18PM

it's extremely typical of a corrupt city to "make everything illegal with a large fine". the government's pay raises depend on continually trolling for fines.

hell in NYC even straws are illegal

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 13, 2019 02:37PM

I guess you'd better not live there then, muffakah...

Why is this so hard?

Hey! That place is doing this thing! But, if I move to a different place, that bullshit doesn't apply to me.

Posted by: vile niggery ()
Date: November 13, 2019 03:42PM

Warming up your car unattended is racist and hateful.

It tempts niggers to steal your, which raises the nigger crime rate and disproportionately affects niggers of color.

So don't be a hateful racist by giving the niggers yet another thing to steal.

Posted by: 98sdfh ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:17PM

Posted by: fu6px ()
Date: November 13, 2019 06:40PM

It is also illegal to let your vehicle run while unattended. Yet I get asked by my automobile dealer if I would like to have a remote starter installed in my car. A remote starter that can be accessed using an app, so that I do not even have to know where my car is and I can start it!!!

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 13, 2019 08:30PM

fu6px Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is also illegal to let your vehicle run while
> unattended. Yet I get asked by my automobile
> dealer if I would like to have a remote starter
> installed in my car. A remote starter that can be
> accessed using an app, so that I do not even have
> to know where my car is and I can start it!!!

I drive a 1985 Jaguar XJ6 so, modern cars escape me a bit...

I am familiar with remote starters that operate off a signal from a key fob button. But, yours from a smartphone sounds much more advanced...

Do I assume correctly that both your car and your phone have to be connected to the Internet in order for that kind of remote starter to function?

Posted by: h7d6h ()
Date: November 13, 2019 08:36PM

Huh??? Wrote:
> fu6px Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is also illegal to let your vehicle run
> while
> > unattended. Yet I get asked by my automobile
> > dealer if I would like to have a remote starter
> > installed in my car. A remote starter that can
> be
> > accessed using an app, so that I do not even
> have
> > to know where my car is and I can start it!!!
>
> I drive a 1985 Jaguar XJ6 so, modern cars escape
> me a bit...
>
> I am familiar with remote starters that operate
> off a signal from a key fob button. But, yours
> from a smartphone sounds much more advanced...
>
> Do I assume correctly that both your car and your
> phone have to be connected to the Internet in
> order for that kind of remote starter to function?

Cellular connection to the Innerwebs.

Posted by: 098dfj ()
Date: November 17, 2019 02:54PM

Posted by: fu6px ()
Date: November 17, 2019 05:08PM

Huh??? Wrote:
> fu6px Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It is also illegal to let your vehicle run
> while
> > unattended. Yet I get asked by my automobile
> > dealer if I would like to have a remote starter
> > installed in my car. A remote starter that can
> be
> > accessed using an app, so that I do not even
> have
> > to know where my car is and I can start it!!!
>
> I drive a 1985 Jaguar XJ6 so, modern cars escape
> me a bit...
>
> I am familiar with remote starters that operate
> off a signal from a key fob button. But, yours
> from a smartphone sounds much more advanced...
>
> Do I assume correctly that both your car and your
> phone have to be connected to the Internet in
> order for that kind of remote starter to function?

Yep. Car is always connected to wifi. It can tell me where it is at, when my alarm has been activated, if my doors have been unlocked, all kinds of crap. It sends out a message to the manufacturer/dealer when something mechanical is wrong with it. I can make a service appointment from the interface in the dash. I can make hotel and dinner reservations. There is really nothing I cannot do through my car that I cannot do sitting on my couch with a laptop.

Posted by: Getoffthecouch ()
Date: November 17, 2019 05:48PM

That’s why you’re so fat and out of shape

Posted by: Stop the crying ()
Date: November 17, 2019 05:49PM

Remember this - Fairfax County citizens voted for the Dems

Posted by: getoffthesoapbox ()
Date: November 17, 2019 05:57PM

Getoffthecouch Wrote:
> That’s why you’re so fat and out of shape

I'm fairly certain you are wrong. It's not the tool, it's how you use it. Kinda like your pecker. It never gets used, so it no longer works.

Posted by: kdfj ()
Date: December 03, 2019 03:58PM

d

Posted by: k ()
Date: December 06, 2019 02:10AM

d

Date: December 07, 2019 02:49PM

d

Date: December 07, 2019 09:33PM

I eat dick

Date: December 10, 2019 01:28AM

d

Date: December 13, 2019 05:25PM

d

Date: December 16, 2019 03:19PM

d

Date: December 18, 2019 03:52PM

d

Date: December 24, 2019 02:38PM

d

Date: December 25, 2019 08:33AM

d

Date: December 27, 2019 09:50PM

d

Date: December 31, 2019 08:14PM

d

Date: January 05, 2020 06:07PM

d

Date: January 05, 2020 06:38PM

Date: January 05, 2020 06:41PM

p

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.