HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Report: FCC Has Collected Just $6,790 Since It Began Fining Robocallers
Posted by: DC is failing the nation ()
Date: November 12, 2019 12:50PM

One-Ring-phone-scammer-200x150.jpg

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/11/11/report-fcc-has-collected-just-6790-since-it-began-fining-robocallers/

(on ffu i did an article tracing down a robo-caller on a new cell phone getting robo called to the old owner of the number: they'd given me the past phone number of an illegal alien. THE ROBO CALLS WERE FROM GERMANY - GODADDY REFUSED TO ADMINISTRATE THE .COM RESPONSIBLE for the attacks. tmobile let me switch numbers for free instead of the usual $15 charge, hearing the story i knew who but that big tech had refused to shut it down)

FCC of course, if it fined germany, or china, or ISIS, or iran, would have significant problems collecting

MEANWHILE THE ARTICLE IS WRONG ABOUT 2015 TOTALLY:

it was ALWAYS illegal (back to C&P and AT&T and ma Bell) to abuse telephones. under CLintons (microsoft et al) got away with spam mail for years until that was made illegal (in other words they refused to prosecute microsoft)

A NEW LAW DUBBED "DO NOT CALL LIST" (even though spamming was already illegal before it was made). that was made during CLINTON or BUSH - not obama not 2015

anyone on the "do not call list" is not supposed to get calls from businesses, robo calls, etc

DURING OBAMA THEY HACKED THE LAW TO ALLOW DEMOCRATS TO DO SPAM CALLS - who didn't know that ??

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.