HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
All cops who steal guns should be tortured then shot
Posted by: Sick of the tyranny ()
Date: November 11, 2019 09:38PM

If you steal a gun, cop or criminal, you deserve to have your scrotum flayed off and forced down your throat. You deserve to be emmured in a hive of Africanized bees. You deserve to be scalped and skinned alive and then strangled with your own entrails. Fuck you tyrannical Nazis I will blow you up into a million pieces like McVeigh. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!
Attachments:
27486033476_57064019a3_b.jpg
SWAT5.JPG
SWAT1.JPG

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: All cops who steal guns should be tortured then shot
Posted by: Reynolds, Kevin ()
Date: November 11, 2019 09:46PM

Stealing guns from vulnerable, decent people is one of the most dispicable acts a human can commit. If the victim of the gun theft is subsequently victimized due to their defenseless state, the gun theif in question should receive extra torture, then death. I HATE YOU TYRANTS I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL YOU GULLIBLE STUPID FUCKS

Re: All cops who steal guns should be tortured then shot
Posted by: Boba Fett ()
Date: November 12, 2019 11:23AM

Why wait for the cops to come for your guns? Time to assassinate all the tyrannical politicians en masse before their first session in the General assembly starts! Also they should be assassinated with poisons, gas, explosives, knives, darts, crossbows, ropes, fire and bare hands, NOT firearms, so that in their final moments on this earth, gasping for breath, the tyrants realize just how retarded their gun control is

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.