HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
How many of you faggots are going to disarm when Gov. Coonman comes for your guns?
Posted by: VA lol ()
Date: November 11, 2019 06:04PM

Are you going to willingly hand over your guns like a little bitch or are you going to make it a “challenge” for the government?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How many of you faggots are going to disarm when Gov. Coonman comes for your guns?
Posted by: Im Headed to Church Hill Hull St ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:03PM

Down Richmond to the high crime zone, Ill give the mf's away to the first two I come across named Slim and Shorty with mags and ammo ready to go before Ill turn them over for nothing back

Pay me 700 dollars each Northam you can have them They Wont! They don't have 490 million to squander! There's got to be at least 700000 of them in Virginia as there are 177000 legal full auto federally registered real machine guns in the state which are not proposed to be touched as they have been successfully regulated since 1934 with passage of the National Firearms Act by congress and no crimes have been committed with them by their legal owners

Watch the stupidity of asinine unconstitional wrecks of the rule of law Democrats making a insane big show cutting them up instead of turning them over to the Virginia National Guard to be checked out for the ability to be used in national defense and stored in cosmoline in armories until SCOTUS overturns the Democrats unconstitutional act and the state has to give them back

Re: How many of you faggots are going to disarm when Gov. Coonman comes for your guns?
Posted by: lol........ ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:05PM

What guns.....

Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:08PM

All you need to do is rest a climate controlled storage unit in West Virginia until the stupidity has passed.

Posted by: Leftist.Gorilla ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:12PM

Yes, please resist the gub'mint when they come for your guns. Then Johnny Law can skin their smoke wagons and fucking end you. And then this madness can end.

Posted by: Not me that's for sure ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:12PM

Liberty or death! Sic semper tyrannis! When I say out of my cold dead hands, I mean it! My extensive knowledge of improvised compounds and close circle of boogaloo boys means this is no cure suicide mission either!

Posted by: FIFMyself ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:13PM

Not me that's for sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberty or death! Sic semper tyrannis! When I say
> out of my cold dead hands, I mean it! My extensive
> knowledge of improvised explosive compounds and close circle
> of boogaloo boys means this is no futile suicide
> mission either!

Posted by: Deeply rooted rage ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:57PM

If you don't think I will shoot ANYONE who comes to do me serious harm you might actually survive cause the bullet will likely miss the shriveled cluster of nerve endings that would be a brain in a rational human!

Posted by: Itchy trigger finger ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:03PM

Deeply rooted rage Wrote:
> If you don't think I will shoot ANYONE who comes
> to do me serious harm you might actually survive
> cause the bullet will likely miss the shriveled
> cluster of nerve endings that would be a brain in
> a rational human!

PS: I can't wait! Make my day

Posted by: I Keep Handguns in My Garage ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:08PM

In a old government security container I got cheap I oil them up good and never had a issue in hot summers or cold winters to when the garage gets to 32F When I take one out in winter I allow it to warm then when I put it up oil it good getting all finger residue off them and there good to go blued or stainless of course the stainless are more resistance to temp changes as well Glocks with the Tenifer finish

So Im able to take my guns out in summer or winter and play with them in front of the TV like Elvis

The only problems I have with playing with my guns is Ive gone thru a lot of TVs just like Elvis when assholes appear on the screen . In Elvis Case that was Engelbert Humperdinck and Tom Jones who Elvis said stuffed a sock in his pants who was making more money then Elvis

No BS

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/books/article-3003048/Sock-Tom-Elvis-surprising-theory-Tom-Jones-sex-appeal.html

Posted by: t5thyhrgtew2 ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:13PM

let them "seize a weapon" then shoot them in the back with the "one they didn't find"

Posted by: Tom Jones The Lounge Lizard ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:25PM

Always reminds me of a male lounge lizard who would have hung out at the Yacht Club of Bethesda with Tommy The Match Maker trying to hook you up with a bunch of lounge lizard liberal women who laughed at my request for A ice cold Pabst Blue Ribbon beer white socks and battered pickup with Virginia plates and were aghast when I asked if they wanted to go and shoot some .44 magnums at beer cans off the trucks hood

Posted by: Sic semper tyrannis ()
Date: November 11, 2019 09:09PM

Never ever comply.

Posted by: Boogaloo ()
Date: November 12, 2019 01:13PM

It’s amazing that Virginia, home of the first Presidents, is in this ridiculous position. But here we are.

Do not disarm, do not comply, make the government blink first.

Posted by: I’ll Be Honest ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:04PM

I’m a little excited at the whole idea. Confiscators, zombies, UN troops, niggers, faggots, trannies... they’re all the same and all make equally good targets.

Posted by: Resisting unlawful arrest ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:20PM

In Virginia, Citizens are permitted to use reasonable force, up to and including deadly force if necessary to defend against an unlawful arrest. Reasonable force may also be used to defend property although deadly force requires additional fear for your life. So if the pigs come to steal your guns you can barricade them out and as soon as they brandish you can shoot.

Posted by: jkraxjhwgh ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:40PM

Our "leaders" have violated the Constitution many times as well as their oath

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion

support, defend, the Constitution, against foreign and domestic...it's all there.

Yet we see every day non-support and attacks against the Constitution

I assure you, I will defend my constitutional rights (2nd amendment as well)...with force if necessary

Posted by: in reality... ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:46PM

t5thyhrgtew2 Wrote:
> let them "seize a weapon" then shoot them in the
> back with the "one they didn't find"

And then you would be locked up for the rest of your life. Can't wait to see youtube videos of these tough gun guys crying when they come take their guns.

Posted by: jsfhjcegjh ()
Date: November 12, 2019 03:54PM

in reality... Wrote:
> t5thyhrgtew2 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > let them "seize a weapon" then shoot them in
> the
> > back with the "one they didn't find"
>
>
> And then you would be locked up for the rest of
> your life. Can't wait to see youtube videos of
> these tough gun guys crying when they come take
> their guns.

If the libtardz pass a law to seize guns, they can show up but they wont find any. Not stupid enough to sit around a wait for the anti-constitution fascist regime to show up. All guns and ammunition would be well-hidden, except maybe one piece of shit revolver. And good luck getting the police to go door to door to seize guns. I have friends who are police officers and it's well-known that they won't confiscate. It's kinda like the libtardz and their sanctuary cities in a way. Just because it's illegal doesn't mean the authorities will enforce. With 300,000,000 guns in the US, it would be a non-stop battle with lots of deaths both cops and civilians. I think even the libtardz aren't stupid enough to get that level of blood on their hands.

Posted by: Who's Posting Here ? ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:40PM

There really SWAT team members egging you on . Yesterday was nice and not too cold they spent it on the 300 yard range practicing head shots with the 300 Win mags fitted with the 12 power rangefinder mil spec scopes LOL

Your best weapon is your mind and a pen for now to express your anger with respectful letters to Democrats letting them nicely know the wrong that their about to do to the nations spirit by denying Virginians our liberty in a state the was the birthplace of Liberty in America

Ask them why are they supporting an unconstitutional act and how much money do they plan to pay for personal property illegally confiscated by them to law abiding gun owners

Ask them how will they find hundreds of millions of dollars to compensate lawfull gun owners when the US Supreme Court overturns their act as unconstitutional when the federal suit comes

Come on RBG retire your tired out and can't even stay awake during hearings, enough is enough we want to see 6-3 before the suit is argued

Posted by: ohreally ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:45PM

Who's Posting Here ? Wrote:
> There really SWAT team members egging you on .
> Yesterday was nice and not too cold they spent it
> on the 300 yard range practicing head shots with
> the 300 Win mags fitted with the 12 power
> rangefinder mil spec scopes LOL
>
> Your best weapon is your mind and a pen for now to
> express your anger with respectful letters to
> Democrats letting them nicely know the wrong that
> their about to do to the nations spirit by denying
> Virginians our liberty in a state the was the
> birthplace of Liberty in America
>
> Ask them why are they supporting an
> unconstitutional act and how much money do they
> plan to pay for personal property illegally
> confiscated by them to law abiding gun owners
>
> Ask them how will they find hundreds of millions
> of dollars to compensate lawfull gun owners when
> the US Supreme Court overturns their act as
> unconstitutional when the federal suit comes
>
> Come on RBG retire your tired out and can't even
> stay awake during hearings, enough is enough we
> want to see 6-3 before the suit is argued

I also spend time a few times per month at Peacemaker in WV. Sure, only on the 200 yd range. But that's plenty.

As for writing to libtard leadership, that has proven to be useless. They aren't interested in the Constitution. They want to take power from the people. You know who else did gun confiscation? Hitler. Taking guns from the Jews right before he slaughtered them.

Posted by: BOOJIHADEEN BOMBMAKER ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:52PM

Who's Posting Here ? Wrote:
> There really SWAT team members egging you on .
> Yesterday was nice and not too cold they spent it
> on the 300 yard range practicing head shots with
> the 300 Win mags fitted with the 12 power
> rangefinder mil spec scopes LOL
>
> Your best weapon is your mind and a LAB TO BUILD IEDS AS WELL AS PLENTY OF POOL SHOCK CHLORINE MURIATIC AND SULFURIC ACID POTASSIUM NITRATE AMMONIUM NITRATE ACETYLENE TANKS AND PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING YOU CAN RIG UP DON'T FORGET REBAR MAKES FOR SOME OF THE BEST SHRAPNEL ON SHORT NOTICE ALSO SEWER CAPS WILL PUNCH THROUGH ARMOR AT THE RIGHT VELOCITY MY PERSONAL FAVORITE EXPLOSIVE COMPOUND RDX CAN BE SYNTHESISED WITH LITTLE EFFORT FROM UNREGULATED ESBIT FUEL TABLETS AND IT'S EASY ENOUGH TO DETONATE SO SLAP A NICE CHARGE ON SOME ANFO AND PLOP IT ONTO THE BACK OF ONE OF THOSE OXYGEN TANK TRUCKS LOADED DOWN WITH ACETYLENE TANKS THEN USE A COUPLE LARGE SERVO MOTORS AND A RECIEVER FROM AN RC CAR TO REMOTELY RAM THAT TRUCK BOMB STRAIGHT INTO THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION! KABOOOM! THAT GAY WAL-EE LOOKING BOMB BOT WON'T SAVE YOU NOW TYRANT COONMAN! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

Posted by: Faggot ass wal-ee bot ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:54PM

BOOJIHADEEN BOMBMAKER Wrote:
> Who's Posting Here ? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > There really SWAT team members egging you on .
> > Yesterday was nice and not too cold they spent
> it
> > on the 300 yard range practicing head shots
> with
> > the 300 Win mags fitted with the 12 power
> > rangefinder mil spec scopes LOL
> >
> > Your best weapon is your mind and a LAB TO BUILD
> IEDS AS WELL AS PLENTY OF POOL SHOCK CHLORINE
> MURIATIC AND SULFURIC ACID POTASSIUM NITRATE
> AMMONIUM NITRATE ACETYLENE TANKS AND PRETTY MUCH
> ANYTHING YOU CAN RIG UP DON'T FORGET REBAR MAKES
> FOR SOME OF THE BEST SHRAPNEL ON SHORT NOTICE ALSO
> SEWER CAPS WILL PUNCH THROUGH ARMOR AT THE RIGHT
> VELOCITY MY PERSONAL FAVORITE EXPLOSIVE COMPOUND
> RDX CAN BE SYNTHESISED WITH LITTLE EFFORT FROM
> UNREGULATED ESBIT FUEL TABLETS AND IT'S EASY
> ENOUGH TO DETONATE SO SLAP A NICE CHARGE ON SOME
> ANFO AND PLOP IT ONTO THE BACK OF ONE OF THOSE
> OXYGEN TANK TRUCKS LOADED DOWN WITH ACETYLENE
> TANKS THEN USE A COUPLE LARGE SERVO MOTORS AND A
> RECIEVER FROM AN RC CAR TO REMOTELY RAM THAT TRUCK
> BOMB STRAIGHT INTO THE GOVERNOR'S MANSION!
> KABOOOM! THAT GAY WAL-EE LOOKING BOMB BOT WON'T
> SAVE YOU NOW TYRANT COONMAN! SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS!

Sooo gay lmao
Attachments:
IMG_1167.jpeg
27486033476_57064019a3_b.jpg
SWAT5.JPG
CalvinHobbes-Chagrin-Falls-970x545.jpg

Posted by: jsdcjhlw ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:59PM

From snopes: Yes, the Nazi regime banned Jews from having guns

Claim: “Germany established gun control in 1938 and from 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.”

Jews were prohibited from owning guns and disarmed. Overall, however, gun control laws passed by the Nazis in 1938 actually loosened firearms restrictions that had been in force since the end of World War I.

Gun ownership was banned outright for all German citizens in 1919. A 1928 revision of the law lifted the ban, while still requiring individuals to obtain permits to own, sell, carry, or manufacture firearms. According to Stephen Halbrook, author of Gun Control in the Third Reich: Disarming the Jews and ‘Enemies of the State’ (Independence Institute, 2013)

***** The Nazis used the extant law when they came to power in 1933 to revoke the permits of communists, Jews, and other “undesirables,” and disarm them. The first gun law actually enacted under Nazi rule, the German Weapons Act of 1938, eased some of the permit requirements (those on rifles and ammunition, though not on handguns), and lowered the legal age for the possession of firearms, but also forbade Jews, specifically, from manufacturing or selling arms.

***** The Regulations Against Jews’ Possession of Weapons, enacted later that year, prohibited Jews from possessing or carrying any kind of weapon at all.

***** So, while the Nazis ultimately favored loosening gun restrictions on the German population as a whole, the disarmament of Jews and other targeted minority populations was an essential feature of Hitler’s genocidal program, which included the murder of six million Jews (and millions of others deemed unworthy to live under the Third Reich) between 1938 and the end of World War II.

Posted by: Mildly concerned ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:09PM

What are the odds of civil war 2020? What would be the causes? Who would be the combatants? Where would battles be fought? Just curious of course!

Posted by: Political climatologist ()
Date: November 12, 2019 05:23PM

Mildly concerned Wrote:
> What are the odds of civil war 2020? What would be
> the causes? Who would be the combatants? Where
> would battles be fought? Just curious of course!

Easy. Trump wins: Pax Romana. Trump loses or is impeached: bloodiest civil war the world has ever seen! Who will the combatants be? The militarized thug cops vs the righteous freedom loving American citizenry! Once the small localized engagements catch on, governers will have to decide what to do with their national guard units. States will secceed and divide internally. Like Ukraine currently, the initial volunteer militias will give way to more professional forces and tens of millions will die in the crossfire. Fuck that shit

Posted by: Supreme ignore ()
Date: November 12, 2019 10:21PM

>Political climatologist ()

DAJAX It not that bad yet pal use your pen , its a powerful weapon ask the founders and vote that's the most powerful weapon of all in a free state

Posted by: LAJAX the evil twin ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:19AM

Supreme ignore Wrote:
> >Political climatologist ()
>
> DAJAX It not that bad yet pal use your pen , its a
> powerful weapon ask the founders and vote that's
> the most powerful weapon of all in a free state

The founders used their pens to inspire violent revolution you complacent fool. If you actually read the greivances listed in the Declaration of Independence you'll realize that the current nationwide gang of gun grabbing door kicking highway robbers and extortionists who call themselves "peace officers" are already far more tyrannical than the redcoats were before the revolution. Now or never

Posted by: Geist von Natasha McKenna ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:29AM

Grievance 15

"For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:"

Posted by: Grievances ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:33AM

Only serious crimes get juries these days. It's sick.

Grievance 18

"For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:"

Posted by: Not everyone at gitmo was guilty ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:36AM

Grievance 19

"For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offenses:

Posted by: War on drugs ()
Date: November 13, 2019 12:43AM

G23

The war on drugs is a war on the people

"He has abdicated Government here, by declaring us out of his Protection and waging War against us."

G25If cops aren't soldiers in a standing army as they frequently deny, they are mercenaries. Even worse

"He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to complete the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and unworthy the Head of a civilized nation."

Posted by: Couldn't agree more ()
Date: November 13, 2019 08:52AM

Geist von Natasha McKenna Wrote:
> Grievance 15
>
> "For protecting them, by a mock Trial from
> punishment for any Murders which they should
> commit on the Inhabitants of these States:"

Yeah. It's time to kill the cowards. Poor Natasha. Fuck you Ray fuck you Stacey. Go yo hell

Posted by: you'll go first gramps ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:00AM

Leftist.Gorilla Wrote:
> Yes, please resist the gub'mint when they come for
> your guns. Then Johnny Law can skin their smoke
> wagons and fucking end you. And then this madness
> can end.

Sure faggot. Our US military, using actual weapons of war and everything short of nuclear weapons couldn't disarm and subdue less than a million diaperheads who lived in a barren wasteland with only bare mountains and caves to hide in. But you think a bunch of cops with far less fire power can disarm and subdue 70 - 80 million Americans? It took the FBI 15 years to finally get the unibomber with a task force of over 50 FBI and ATF agents. lol

Posted by: Consider the alternatives ()
Date: November 13, 2019 10:19AM

Posted by: time machine. ()
Date: February 19, 2022 06:44AM

VA lol Wrote:
> Are you going to willingly hand over your guns
> like a little bitch or are you going to make it a
> “challenge” for the government?

Well, that never happened. Just proves how stupid pro-gun people are.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.