HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Be careful what you wish for ()
Date: November 09, 2019 01:06PM







When historians look back on contemporary California, one thing they'll be bound to make note of is that the state's developers bet on the wrong model.

Endless, suburban sprawl is coming back to haunt California in ways both major and minor. In densely populated communities across the state, traffic is horrible thanks to underdeveloped public transportation (this is especially true in LA). Most residents have accepted that deadly, devastating wildfires are just part of the deal now - bound to recur endlessly until the state's population shrinks to the point that it no longer intermingles with the state's vast swaths of woodland.

But it's not just the apocalyptic images of fiery doom that have some of the state's residents rethinking their decision to settle in California. The wildfires have had all kinds of ancillary effects: In parts of the state, PG&E is essentially shutting down large portions of the power grid in disruptive distributed blackouts intended to lower the fire risk.

Another impact has been the impact on California's housing market. In a state where stiff regulations have strangled efforts to build more affordable housing, the median price or a house now tops out at around $600,000, more than twice the national level. The state has four of the five most expensive residential housing markets in the US - Silicon Valley, San Francisco, Orang County and San Diego (LA comes in 7th).

When adjusted for cost of living, California's poverty rate is the worst in the country. The state accounts for 12% of the US population, but houses a quarter of its homeless.

For both owners and renters, Cali requires the highest share of household spending.

MORE:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/californias-housing-market-most-unaffordable-nation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Dems Want USA To Be Like Brazil ()
Date: November 09, 2019 01:47PM

Where masses of people live in slums and the elitist Democrat live in grand luxury

Of course California looks like a slum even though the houses are dumps in crime zones and are costing 1 million today , sky high public salaries and pensions have ruined the state all by Liberal Democrats hands, today their Leftist Democrats that are even more ruinous and they want to destroy the USA with their failed policies.

Crime ..did you mention highest crime rates in the USA and early release from prison the death penalty a joke with 750 + depraved killers on condemned row at San Quentin. A once strong and proud state reduced to endless me victims of imagined hurts and Democrat policies that have failed miserably Trump should start defense Contractors to be moved to Texas or some decent place and let California wither on its own stinking Democrat rotten vine
Attachments:
skidrow.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Democrats Want This in Virginia ()
Date: November 09, 2019 01:50PM

ttps://nypost.com/2019/09/25/democrats-want-to-bring-californias-homeless-problem-to-your-door/

Endless welfare leech votes to be mined by lawless Democrats who trash the Constitution as well as society with their policy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: faith hill's boobs from 2004 ()
Date: November 09, 2019 01:59PM

Democrats Want This in Virginia Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ttps://nypost.com/2019/09/25/democrats-want-to-bri
> ng-californias-homeless-problem-to-your-door/
>
> Endless welfare leech votes to be mined by lawless
> Democrats who trash the Constitution as well as
> society with their policy


It's too late for Virginia. Now I just dump my stale gas into the stream behind my house and when I change my oil, it's straight into the storm drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You want 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhh ()
Date: November 09, 2019 02:05PM

faith hill's boobs from 2004 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> It's too late for Virginia. Now I just dump my
> stale gas into the stream behind my house and when
> I change my oil, it's straight into the storm
> drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You want
> 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.

Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi, Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third world shit holes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: VKHVW ()
Date: November 09, 2019 02:07PM

Yet in spite of their demise, so few elect to leave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BLSR ()
Date: November 09, 2019 02:39PM

https://www.google.com/search?q=36+BLOCKS+FULL+OF+HOMELESS+IN+LA&tbm=isch&source=univ&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj9suie8N3lAhXlhOAKHccPDPsQsAR6BAgDEAE&biw=1536&bih=750

AND THIS IS ONLY THE STATS FOR la. MULTIPLY EXPONENTIALLY FOR THE # OF CITIES IN cALI. COMING TO A DEMOCRAPIC JURISDICTION NEAR YOU SOON.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: whu??????? ()
Date: November 09, 2019 04:18PM

VKHVW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yet in spite of their demise, so few elect to
> leave.

Anyone with $$$ is leaving CA.

https://mises.org/wire/americans-continue-flee-low-tax-states










Californians Flee The State In Droves Over Taxation And Housing Costs

Mac Slavo
March 20th, 2018

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/californians-flee-the-state-in-droves-over-taxation-and-housing-costs_03202018

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhh ()
Date: November 09, 2019 05:14PM

whu??????? Wrote:
> Californians Flee The State In Droves Over
> Taxation And Housing Costs
>
> Mac Slavo
> March 20th, 2018
>
> http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/californians
> -flee-the-state-in-droves-over-taxation-and-housin
> g-costs_03202018


Nah, they made money so now they go to red states to live like kings and fuck those stupid hillbilly hotties.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:18PM

BlahBlahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third
> world shit holes.

Yes, I have. VA is by far the worst...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:21PM

Has anyone tried elling the Democrats that ;t's not a "Death Penalty", just an "earned late term abortion"?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Trumptards loollll ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:06PM

BlahBlahhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> faith hill's boobs from 2004 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > It's too late for Virginia. Now I just dump my
> > stale gas into the stream behind my house and
> when
> > I change my oil, it's straight into the storm
> > drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You
> want
> > 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.
>
> Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third
> world shit holes.

Most of the homes in those shitholes are still underwater, 15 years later. Meanwhile California homeowners are millionaires with lots of equity.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhhhh ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:16PM

Human Tripod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> >
> > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third
> > world shit holes.
>
> Yes, I have. VA is by far the worst...


Then why the fuck are you here?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Pc retardz. ()
Date: November 09, 2019 09:37PM

.
Attachments:
3eaf31ec53857a2c.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:01AM

BlahBlahhhhhhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Human Tripod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > >
> > > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> > > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are
> third
> > > world shit holes.
> >
> > Yes, I have. VA is by far the worst...
>
>
> Then why the fuck are you here?

That's why I'm getting the fuck out as fast as I can!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhhhh ()
Date: November 10, 2019 05:57AM

Human Tripod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BlahBlahhhhhhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Human Tripod Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > >
> > > > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia,
> Mississippi,
> > > > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are
> > third
> > > > world shit holes.
> > >
> > > Yes, I have. VA is by far the worst...
> >
> >
> > Then why the fuck are you here?
>
> That's why I'm getting the fuck out as fast as I
> can!

Not fast enough, you are still here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Liberal Retard ()
Date: November 10, 2019 06:32AM

Trumptards loollll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > faith hill's boobs from 2004 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > It's too late for Virginia. Now I just dump
> my
> > > stale gas into the stream behind my house and
> > when
> > > I change my oil, it's straight into the storm
> > > drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You
> > want
> > > 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.
> >
> > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third
> > world shit holes.
>
> Most of the homes in those shitholes are still
> underwater, 15 years later. Meanwhile California
> homeowners are millionaires with lots of equity.


Where do retards like this come from?

The fires have put California's housing market into a real crisis. There are million dollar mansions sitting empty in San Fran and part of Southern California are burnt rubble.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: We got a retard ()
Date: November 10, 2019 06:40AM

Trumptards loollll Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > faith hill's boobs from 2004 Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> >
> > > It's too late for Virginia. Now I just dump
> my
> > > stale gas into the stream behind my house and
> > when
> > > I change my oil, it's straight into the storm
> > > drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You
> > want
> > > 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.
> >
> > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are third
> > world shit holes.
>
> Most of the homes in those shitholes are still
> underwater, 15 years later. Meanwhile California
> homeowners are millionaires with lots of equity.


You're a special kind of retard, ain't ya?
https://brokeassstuart.com/2019/03/25/100000-homes-sit-empty-in-the-san-francisco-bay-area/

Around one hundred thousand homes sit empty in San Francisco.


The Government is proposing taxing homeowners in LA for leaving their homes vacant.

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-vacant-housing-tax-rental-homeless-crisis-20190611-story.html

Everything you said is mentally retarded.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Another one ()
Date: November 10, 2019 06:44AM

https://www.sacbee.com/news/business/article232996597.html

California's realstate market has face a year-long lull.

So in a roundabout way, you're technically right. There is a lot of BS equity built up in the shitty mcmansions out in California. The problem is no one is buying them, and they sit empty for years.

California is a SHINING BEACON of liberal governance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Sad Truth ()
Date: November 10, 2019 07:04AM

Honestly, who cares about California? It's a foregone conclusion that it's a failed state. It has bad economic, fiscal and social programs that have made it a haven for only the mega wealthy and the homeless.

What scares me is that we're now starting to see those same bad fiscal policies being implemented in Virginia. Virginia is losing its middle-class while simultaneously having a boom in births from welfare recipients.

Northern Virginia in particular is going to end up being the tech/government contract sector like silicone valley is the tech sector of the west coast.
Essentially the people that are in those fields will live like fat rats while the rest of the state falls into homelessness or government dependency. The people that can get out will leave (that's happening already) and the people that can't will just become government burdens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhhhh ()
Date: November 10, 2019 08:17AM

Liberal Retard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trumptards loollll Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> Where do retards like this come from?
>
> The fires have put California's housing market
> into a real crisis. There are million dollar
> mansions sitting empty in San Fran and part of
> Southern California are burnt rubble.

Okay, the key is there are million dollar mansions in Cali. Where are million dollar mansions in Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia? You know the shithole republican states?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: okboomer ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:10AM

BlahBlahhhhhhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Liberal Retard Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Trumptards loollll Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > Where do retards like this come from?
> >
> > The fires have put California's housing market
> > into a real crisis. There are million dollar
> > mansions sitting empty in San Fran and part of
> > Southern California are burnt rubble.
>
> Okay, the key is there are million dollar mansions
> in Cali. Where are million dollar mansions in
> Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia? You
> know the shithole republican states?


sorry faggot, a 30 second search finds hundreds of homes in Kentucky alone worth over $1 million. The most expensive one on the market right now is $15 million. Learn to use the Internet boomer.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Trumptards loollll ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:25AM

We got a retard Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trumptards loollll Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > faith hill's boobs from 2004 Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > >
> > > > It's too late for Virginia. Now I just
> dump
> > my
> > > > stale gas into the stream behind my house
> and
> > > when
> > > > I change my oil, it's straight into the
> storm
> > > > drains. Fuck Fairfax. Fuck Virginia. You
> > > want
> > > > 3rd world shitholeism. You got it.
> > >
> > > Been to Kentucky, West Virginia, Mississippi,
> > > Alabama, Missouri lately? Now, those are
> third
> > > world shit holes.
> >
> > Most of the homes in those shitholes are still
> > underwater, 15 years later. Meanwhile
> California
> > homeowners are millionaires with lots of
> equity.
>
>
> You're a special kind of retard, ain't ya?
> https://brokeassstuart.com/2019/03/25/100000-homes
> -sit-empty-in-the-san-francisco-bay-area/
>
> Around one hundred thousand homes sit empty in San
> Francisco.
>
>
> The Government is proposing taxing homeowners in
> LA for leaving their homes vacant.
>
> https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-vacan
> t-housing-tax-rental-homeless-crisis-20190611-stor
> y.html
>
> Everything you said is mentally retarded.

You're clearly retarded, reading is fundamental. Those vacant homes are owned and maintained by foreign investors.


https://www.zillow.com/san-francisco-county-ca/home-values/

Up 200% in 10 years, meanwhile those bumfuck rednecks areas are still -20% from well over a decade ago.


RE: https://www.sacbee.com/news/business/article232996597.html

OMG the market cooled off for a year after rising 200%, THE SKY IS FALLING! Tell the Chinese to start investing in Mobile, AL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: just kill yourself ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:32AM

Sad Truth Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Northern Virginia in particular is going to end up
> being the tech/government contract sector like
> silicone valley is the tech sector of the west
> coast.
> Essentially the people that are in those fields
> will live like fat rats while the rest of the
> state falls into homelessness or government
> dependency. The people that can get out will leave
> (that's happening already) and the people that
> can't will just become government burdens.

That sounds amazing, I cannot wait for that. You should join the rest of the trumptards out in the midwest who can't don't have any usable skills in the modern era. We can use a hard working foreigner to replace you around here. My gutters need to be cleaned, I want a hardworking foreigner not some meth head trailer trash doing it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: TPPH9 ()
Date: November 10, 2019 11:33AM

Take a look at Vallejo, Stockton and San Bernadino California. All declared bankruptcy thanks to asinine democrat policies and are now rat infested shit holes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: and yet... ()
Date: November 10, 2019 03:13PM

You can't afford a home in any of those cities. California an economic powerhouse thanks to highly educated democrats

large_BKVkserfXiP2A0zsOq6OnY1GfuwtZmNNIX


Actually now ahead of the U.K, 5th largest economy in the world. California is so strong, wow!

https://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-biggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/

GDP-growth_-California-vs.-US-1.png?w=56

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhhhh ()
Date: November 10, 2019 03:46PM

okboomer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> BlahBlahhhhhhh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Liberal Retard Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Trumptards loollll Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > BlahBlahhh Wrote:
> > > >
> >
>
> sorry faggot, a 30 second search finds hundreds of
> homes in Kentucky alone worth over $1 million.
> The most expensive one on the market right now is
> $15 million. Learn to use the Internet boomer.

Yeah, the whole state vs one city. WTF, move to Kentucky already, fuckhead.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Econ for Libtards ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:15PM

and yet... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You can't afford a home in any of those cities.
> California an economic powerhouse thanks to highly
> educated democrats
>
> src="https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_BKVks
> erfXiP2A0zsOq6OnY1GfuwtZmNNIX9YM14uXIs.jpg"/>
>
>
> Actually now ahead of the U.K, 5th largest economy
> in the world. California is so strong, wow!
>
> https://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-bi
> ggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/
>
> src="https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads
> /2019/07/GDP-growth_-California-vs.-US-1.png?w=566
> "/>


GDP counts economic activity not economic prosperity.

Not all economic activity is positive and beneficial activity.

And CA's is large due mostly to size/population. On a per capita basis it's only 12th in the US.

Now go look at CA's numbers living in poverty, income inequality, education and % high school grads, numbers incarcerated...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BlahBlahhhhhhh ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:30PM

Econ for Libtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and yet... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You can't afford a home in any of those cities.
> > California an economic powerhouse thanks to
> highly
> > educated democrats
> >
> > >
> src="https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_BKVks
>
> > erfXiP2A0zsOq6OnY1GfuwtZmNNIX9YM14uXIs.jpg"/>
> >
> >
> > Actually now ahead of the U.K, 5th largest
> economy
> > in the world. California is so strong, wow!
> >
> >
> https://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-bi
>
> > ggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/
> >
> > >
> src="https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads
>
> >
> /2019/07/GDP-growth_-California-vs.-US-1.png?w=566
>
> > "/>
>
>
> GDP counts economic activity not economic
> prosperity.
>
> Not all economic activity is positive and
> beneficial activity.
>
> And CA's is large due mostly to size/population.
> On a per capita basis it's only 12th in the US.
>
> Now go look at CA's numbers living in poverty,
> income inequality, education and % high school
> grads, numbers incarcerated...

Then move to fucking red state paradise already fuckhead. Stop staying here sucking on blue state tits while complaint. Who gives a fuck if you leave.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Econ for Libtards ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:37PM

BlahBlahhhhhhh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Econ for Libtards Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > and yet... Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > You can't afford a home in any of those
> cities.
> > > California an economic powerhouse thanks to
> > highly
> > > educated democrats
> > >
> > > > >
> >
> src="https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_BKVks
>
> >
> > > erfXiP2A0zsOq6OnY1GfuwtZmNNIX9YM14uXIs.jpg"/>
> > >
> > >
> > > Actually now ahead of the U.K, 5th largest
> > economy
> > > in the world. California is so strong, wow!
> > >
> > >
> >
> https://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-bi
>
> >
> > > ggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/
> > >
> > > > >
> >
> src="https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads
>
> >
> > >
> >
> /2019/07/GDP-growth_-California-vs.-US-1.png?w=566
>
> >
> > > "/>
> >
> >
> > GDP counts economic activity not economic
> > prosperity.
> >
> > Not all economic activity is positive and
> > beneficial activity.
> >
> > And CA's is large due mostly to size/population.
>
> > On a per capita basis it's only 12th in the US.
> >
> > Now go look at CA's numbers living in poverty,
> > income inequality, education and % high school
> > grads, numbers incarcerated...
>
> Then move to fucking red state paradise already
> fuckhead. Stop staying here sucking on blue state
> tits while complaint. Who gives a fuck if you
> leave.


Sucks when somebody points out how you've been fooled doesn't it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Bursting Bubbleheads ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:47PM

>Meanwhile California homeowners are millionaires with lots of equity.

As Democrats run the state into the ground and bankrupt it. California is in deep shit with over generous public salaries and pensions plus all the welfare kings and queens and leeches plus the illegal infestation there in the millions all combined

These Democrat liberal cheapskate assholes passed laws so they cant tax their million dollar shithomes for what there worth . I lived in one in the mid 50s a small 3br on a 1/8 acer lot near San Jose today its a dump "valued" at a bit over 1 million a 435K place in Springfield today or a 135K place down in Richmond .

California is going to be the biggest US Bust story in this nations history and Democrat will not be able to bail them out as everyone else will say F them and the mess they made even if their Democrats themselves.

When a regular fireman is making 110000 in retirement for 25 years service more then a aircraft carrier commander in the navy responsible for 5000 lives who retires with the same 25 as a 4 stripe captain there's something seriously wrong . Its called excessive compensation of public workers in California . There's a few million of them out there. Life will be a bitch when that 110k becomes a 35K

The most popular place to off your self in the world is the Golden Gate bridge , they wont have far to drive to get there and will save some cash on a 1 way ticket and 1 way cab ride when it all goes down

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another democrat success !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: and yet... ()
Date: November 10, 2019 05:38PM

Econ for Libtards Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> and yet... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You can't afford a home in any of those cities.
> > California an economic powerhouse thanks to
> highly
> > educated democrats
> >
> > >
> src="https://assets.weforum.org/editor/large_BKVks
>
> > erfXiP2A0zsOq6OnY1GfuwtZmNNIX9YM14uXIs.jpg"/>
> >
> >
> > Actually now ahead of the U.K, 5th largest
> economy
> > in the world. California is so strong, wow!
> >
> >
> https://fortune.com/2018/05/05/california-fifth-bi
>
> > ggest-economy-passes-united-kingdom/
> >
> > >
> src="https://www.ocregister.com/wp-content/uploads
>
> >
> /2019/07/GDP-growth_-California-vs.-US-1.png?w=566
>
> > "/>
>
>
> GDP counts economic activity not economic
> prosperity.
>
> Not all economic activity is positive and
> beneficial activity.

Starting to sound like a socialist commie there
>
> And CA's is large due mostly to size/population.
> On a per capita basis it's only 12th in the US.

While 12 is impressive for a state of it's size, most recent stats I see have it up much higher than that.

Bay Area is #1 in the entire USA - https://www.faccsf.com/info/key-facts.html

https://www.statista.com/statistics/248063/per-capita-us-real-gross-domestic-product-gdp-by-state/

Most have Cali around 5 - 7 highest in the US per capita


>
> Now go look at CA's numbers living in poverty,
> income inequality, education and % high school
> grads, numbers incarcerated...

Of course there will be inequality with such a power house of an economy. There is less inequality in those shit hole states since everyone is poor.

large.jpg?1569875656

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **    **  **    **  **     ** 
 ***   **  ***   **  **   **   ***   **  **     ** 
 ****  **  ****  **  **  **    ****  **  **     ** 
 ** ** **  ** ** **  *****     ** ** **  ********* 
 **  ****  **  ****  **  **    **  ****  **     ** 
 **   ***  **   ***  **   **   **   ***  **     ** 
 **    **  **    **  **    **  **    **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.