HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Destiny 2
Posted by: Haileyy ()
Date: November 06, 2019 03:19AM

How to get ritual weapon in this game?? I still can't understand it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Destiny 2
Posted by: Kevin T ()
Date: November 07, 2019 02:55PM

What kind weapon do you need? Which one? If we are talking about Destiny 2 ritual weapons in general, look at https://legionfarm.com/d2/pinnacle_weapons_category. There you may ask for help these proffesional players who will do it rather fast without any problems

Posted by: OC TIME ()
Date: November 08, 2019 04:49PM

it's WInter time! put your PC outside the extra cooling will let you OC hard

the rumors about asians making OC to burn out the product and force teen's parents to buy a second unit are all bogus, you can way OC that thing if it's outdoors!

Posted by: m0n4rchh ()
Date: February 01, 2020 12:52PM

This game is just to difficult for me, I am always loosing omfg

Posted by: atomash1 ()
Date: February 01, 2020 12:57PM

Hi guys. I must say that Destiny 2 is a really great game. I like everything about this game, it has an unique gameplay and game design. However, a lot of people complain that it's too difficult. If you need a ritual weapon, then I would advise you to use a Destiny 2 PC Hack, it's going to make the game much easier. You will get everything you want with this application. I am using it by myself for a long time, and everything is really fine. This game is much more interesting when played with cheats.

Posted by: stupid millenials ()
Date: February 01, 2020 08:53PM

games are stupid: but tv is stupider, and music leaves you with songs stuck in your head when your trying to do homework ... so whatever

CLINTON ERA DEMOCRATS - RAN A CAMPAIGN OF DITCHING, ARRESTING, AND REFUSING TO HIRE RICH WHITE BOYS (CONSERVATIVES THEY OWED NO POLITICAL FAVORS TO) USING THIS ...

HILLARY ET AL THEY SAID ANY PERSON HAVING PLAYED D&D GAME HAD MADE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL (and or was involved in anti-social activity)

HILLARY OF COURSE DIDN'T LET ANY NEWS OF WHETHER HER DAUGHTER EVER PLAYED SONY PLAYSTATION OUT IN THE NEWS

THE DAMNING OF WHITE BOYS WAS CONTINUAL FROM THEIR CAMP: AND IT WAS NOT INCERE. MANY WERE PREVENTED FROM BEING HIRED, ARRESTED, ETC, ON COMPLETELY FABRICATED BULLSHIT FROM HILLARY'S IMAGINATION. THE FANATICS EVEN SAID READING ANYTHING EXCEPT THE BIBLE WAS UN-ACCEPTABLE (though they watched police soap operas on tv).

it was infact hillary's friends, japan and germany, who release several sony games which asked a child to make a deal with the devil "or quit the game immediately", then assuring the child that they were owned by the devil

hillary didn't keep these titles out of the usa: she's who BROUGHT THEM IN, alone with japanese anime containing many scenes of INCEST which is still illegal in every country except japan

D&D: never did such a thing in any of their entertainment. all of it was un-related to religion in general

if your a millenial you had no idea HILLARY WAS AFTER FINDING ANY REASON TO EXCLUDE WHITE BOYS FROM JOBS, GOVERNMENT AID, AND FOR EASY IMPRISONMENT on the most outstanding fabricated lies

Posted by: stupid millenials ()
Date: February 01, 2020 08:55PM

you can look in the news (printed news stupid millenial, not online news)

you'll find i'm 100% correct. there was a political movement to oust and prosecute any person admitting to "play games"

it was all an excuse to do firings hillary otherwise couldn't have gotten away with

Posted by: k ()
Date: February 01, 2020 09:01PM

i mean it stupid millenials

go to the newspapers do a search

you'll find allot of cutting talk about any (male) who admitted he'd played "video games"

they ran a long campaign on it, a long slow campaign of continually saying in the news that anyone discovered to have been a game player was a freak anti-social person not to be trusted and to be ousted

the same went other things - video game player slander was only one of the hillary attacks

(arresting white boys who would give flowers to a girl who didn't want them - using weaponed police - another of "hillary's schemes")

Date: February 01, 2020 09:11PM

there's ALLOT OF SHIT you don't know millenial ...

SUCH AS - IN THE 90'S, NIGGERS WOULD LEAVE PCs in the parking lot they didn't want (because they'd upgraded) (we're talking the 286 to 386 days)

at one point grocery stores began complaining - and demanded they be taken to the dump

you heard stories obama corrected inequality. you didn't hear in the 90's niggers were upgrading their PCs and putting their old PCs in parking lots

(now to understand this you have to understand alexandria nigs didn't throw away good stuff they wanted others in "the community" a chance to get it before it was thrown out - that is why they put them in the grocery parking lots)

(they would have you believe they didn't have phones: they did)

Date: February 01, 2020 09:13PM

people in white areas - they sold them or trashed them - never put them in parking lots. different kinda people.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.