HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Kill niggers,vote democrat ()
Date: November 05, 2019 12:58PM

As democrats, baby killing is our passion. We successfully exterminate 40% of the nigger population every year by abortion. We make a killing off of it and selling baby parts. Eugenics is the future, Hitler was right. Republicans want a free society and we can't let that happen. Vote democrat to murder legally and create a nation of oppressed citizens working as slaves for the 1%.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:09PM

no

Hitler fucked over the German people

Germans love Black people...what happened was punk ass Hitler allowed himself to be controlled by USA and British eugenicists...and in the end they Lee Harvey Oswalded his ass

just remember white folks...poor white folks were one of the targets of the eugenics movement...they were forcefully sterilizing poor whites in Virginia...this country has always been ruled by a select group of whites and a few mulattos who took big old diarrhea shits on poor whites...so watch out for anyone who claims to love common white folks and promoting eugenics and white domination at the same time...you know you dealing with a hypocrite

without a drop of blood spilled white people will not be on the planet in 1000 years...nothing you can do about...blame mother nature

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Kindergarten art class ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:31PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
> without a drop of blood spilled white people will
> not be on the planet in 1000 years...nothing you
> can do about...blame mother nature


Such a silly nigger, you're not outbreeding us, youre becoming us from the Elite mastuh's of the plantation right down to the second rate mud sharks. African Americans average 25-75% mastuh already and we keep stirring in the cream more every year. You should be grateful, your purebred Somali cousins often present with IQ scores half that of a decent American quadroon. Hopefully within the next few thousand years or so globalism will blend us all into a homogenous human race and we can find some less trivial reasons to kill teach other but for now whites are smarter and more cooperative so you niggers just need to behave, try to learn something and pray your descendants recieve the blessings of the white man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:36PM

happy to trigger you buddy

the whole concept of eugenics is to keep the dominant(black) from destroying the ressessive(white)

the child of a black person and white person won't be able to join the KKK

because they are considered black

just roll with it dude....you can't fight nature...this will happen whether you like it or not and as eye said without a drop of blood being spilled

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: From darkness ye came ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:48PM

Even the ugliest dumbest mud shark is smarter and prettier than the average nigress and it shows. Niggers lust over the superior genes, it's only natural. The white plantation owners had white wives, the reason they kept concubines was economic rather than lust. Breeding your own superior hybrids vs importing more wild niggers is a no brainier hence the embargo of 1807

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: 4th grade biology ()
Date: November 05, 2019 04:02PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> happy to trigger you buddy
>
> the whole concept of eugenics is to keep the
> dominant(black) from destroying the
> ressessive(white)
>
> the child of a black person and white person won't
> be able to join the KKK
>
> because they are considered black
>
> just roll with it dude....you can't fight
> nature...this will happen whether you like it or
> not and as eye said without a drop of blood being
> spilled

White genes are not all recessive by any means numb nuts. recessive genes are found in all races and often and end up being more common in the population than their dominant variations. silly ignorant nigger. All the lightskinned green eyed smarter quadroons running around didn't come out of Africa that's for sure. More white than black already. Just because they aren't smart enough or light skinned enough to identify as white on paper yet doesn't mean they are regressing. Slavery and subsequent interbreeding has been the way dominant cultures and races have absorbed and integrated inferior ones for all of human history even today with the Chinese enslaving, raping and reeducating the filthy uhigur Muslims while in turn the Chinese themselves are introduced to white culture through the technology we have invented and enslaved Chinese childrem to produce. Whites are the best thing ever to happen to our species and our innovations and genes are here to stay

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Common knowledge ()
Date: November 05, 2019 04:07PM

Buck niggers covet even the ugliest dumbest white women over their own kind it's just natural to want better. As for the slave owners with white wives and kids they kept concubines on the side to produce smarter, less impulsive stock, rather than to improve their primary lineage

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muck ()
Date: November 05, 2019 04:48PM

not trying to trigger you...om not mocking you...just stating facts

black is dominant...white is recessive

meaning if a black person and white person have a baby that baby will not be white

because black is the dominant

the baby would be able to join the Nation of Islam

the baby would not be able to join the KKK

and judging by the comments you are well aware that white folks fear being made genetically extinct

don't play dumb

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Like talking to a rock ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:02PM

mahdi key aches muck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not trying to trigger you...om not mocking
> you...just stating facts
>
> black is dominant...white is recessive
>
> meaning if a black person and white person have a
> baby that baby will not be white
>
> because black is the dominant
>
> the baby would be able to join the Nation of
> Islam
>
> the baby would not be able to join the KKK
>
> and judging by the comments you are well aware
> that white folks fear being made genetically
> extinct
>
> don't play dumb

Who's triggered? You have absolutely no clue how dominant and recessive genes work. It's not like mixing white finger paint and black finger paint to eat like you did in preschool. Even if your simplistic conceptualization were in any way accurate it is just as easy to say that mullatos are no longer black any more than they are white. None of this changes the fact that niggers crave white women's genes so much they will corrupt their own lineage with what you are calling inferior genes. It's certainly not for financial benefit like the plantation owners seeing as white girls will send you to jail for child support. The future homogenous human race will have lighter skin and smarter brains than niggers now thanks to the white genes indelibly woven into the human genome

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: NotGoingToHappen ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:05PM

Better get ready.
Attachments:
BBC7.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Quadroon identity crisis ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:09PM

mahdi key aches muck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> not trying to trigger you...om not mocking
> you...just stating facts
>
> black is dominant...white is recessive
>
> meaning if a black person and white person have a
> baby that baby will not be white
>
> because black is the dominant
>
> the baby would be able to join the Nation of
> Islam
>
> the baby would not be able to join the KKK
>
> and judging by the comments you are well aware
> that white folks fear being made genetically
> extinct
>
> don't play dumb

A quadroon is 75% white. Such hybrids are far more common in America then pure Africans and the difference is significant. Obama's white mother had several niggers in her colonial family tree but you bet your black ass the slave owners in the same tree watered that down to the point where it's virtually nonexistent and completely unnapperent aesthetically. None of you niggers even knew she was black until mcain called him out for his slavery blood and they had to dig up the one slave in his tree to save face because his paternal Kenyan ancestors were the ones selling slaves to whites in the first place. Obama is an uncle Tom, not an American nigger but you stupid fucks fell for it hook line and sinker for a ten dollar phone card and empty promises. Stupid niggers never learn until there's enough white blood mixed in

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Just so ironic ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:14PM

Just so ironic that the only slave in Obama's family tree is on his white slave owning mother's side not his Kenyan war Lord side. Being raised by his wealthy maternal grandparents he benefited immensely from his slave owning ancestors. Niggers are so gullible.

BTW Mahdi still can't get your foot out of your mouth since I proved that descendants of Roman emperor Charlemagne have retained wealth and global power through 1300 years of inheritance and good old fashioned white superiority

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:28PM

eye cee your feelings are hurt...thats not my intention

you want to complicate the matter

white person black person have a baby...baby isn't white...baby is considered black...the baby looks black...the baby doesn't look white

therefore black=dominant

spare me your jaded statistics and historical reaching

white people who believe in race and are pro white and anti black fear genetic extinction...pretty common knowledge

eye would recommend you read "nature knows no color line" by JA Rogers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Mullato ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:28PM

NotGoingToHappen Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Better get ready.


We call mullatos black because they are still inferior to whites, even though they are no more black than white. Many mixed babies are so white they have no clue they are black at all like Obama's mama. It's simply a matter of terminology that has nothing to do with whether genes are "dominant" or "recessive" - a concept that is obviously far too abstract for a nigger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Terminology is a social construc ()
Date: November 05, 2019 05:34PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eye cee your feelings are hurt...thats not my
> intention
>
> you want to complicate the matter
>
> white person black person have a baby...baby isn't
> white...baby is considered black...the baby looks
> black...the baby doesn't look white
>
> therefore black=dominant
>
> spare me your jaded statistics and historical
> reaching
>
> white people who believe in race and are pro white
> and anti black fear genetic extinction...pretty
> common knowledge
>
> eye would recommend you read "nature knows no
> color line" by JA Rogers


We call mullatos black because they are still inferior to whites, even though they are no more black than white. Many mixed babies are so white they have no clue they are black at all like Obama's mama. It's simply a matter of terminology that has nothing to do with whether genes are "dominant" or "recessive" - a concept that is obviously far too abstract for a nigger. Were you taking a marijuana nap through the chapter on punnet squares in middle School or had you already dropped or by then? BTW dozens of desendants of Roman emperor Charlemagne still make decisions over your life just like their course relatives robert E Lee and Zachary Tyler. We still own you niggers!
Attachments:
Screenshot_20191103-081956.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: God loves Americans ()
Date: November 05, 2019 06:46PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> no
>
> Hitler fucked over the German people
>
> Germans love Black people...what happened was punk
> ass Hitler allowed himself to be controlled by USA
> and British eugenicists...and in the end they Lee
> Harvey Oswalded his ass
>
> just remember white folks...poor white folks were
> one of the targets of the eugenics movement...they
> were forcefully sterilizing poor whites in
> Virginia...this country has always been ruled by a
> select group of whites and a few mulattos who took
> big old diarrhea shits on poor whites...so watch
> out for anyone who claims to love common white
> folks and promoting eugenics and white domination
> at the same time...you know you dealing with a
> hypocrite
>
> without a drop of blood spilled white people will
> not be on the planet in 1000 years...nothing you
> can do about...blame mother nature

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Wholly unsurprising ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:02PM

God loves Americans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > no
> >
> > Hitler fucked over the German people
> >
> > Germans love Black people...what happened was
> punk
> > ass Hitler allowed himself to be controlled by
> USA
> > and British eugenicists...and in the end they
> Lee
> > Harvey Oswalded his ass
> >
> > just remember white folks...poor white folks
> were
> > one of the targets of the eugenics
> movement...they
> > were forcefully sterilizing poor whites in
> > Virginia...this country has always been ruled by
> a
> > select group of whites and a few mulattos who
> took
> > big old diarrhea shits on poor whites...so
> watch
> > out for anyone who claims to love common white
> > folks and promoting eugenics and white
> domination
> > at the same time...you know you dealing with a
> > hypocrite
> >
> > without a drop of blood spilled white people
> will
> > not be on the planet in 1000 years...nothing
> you
> > can do about...blame mother nature
>
> The meek shall inherit the Earth.

Of course the nigger believes his race will prevail based on a book of superstitious fairy tales written by Jews rather than any science or statistic. Sometimes it feels like the Jewish Caucasoids have even more power over niggers than northern Europeans! Oh well, Jews are white enough for me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: You played yourself ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:08PM

Quoting the same book that says Jews will outnumber the stars to support your claim that niggers will drive whites to excitintion. How many contradictions is that?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:11PM

pay attention how they completely skimmed over the part where elite white eugenists obsessed with creating a master white race were abusing the fuck out of poor white people since before the USA was officially started

you are doing a HUGE diservice to your offspring by promoting this pro white anti black bullshit

white people are on their way out and om not saying that hurt you...its simple scientific facts

are you routing for the redskins to win the superbowl this year?

as eye said, in due time there will be no more white folks...whoever is left will mix with non-whites...all that will be left is mulattos, semites and black folks

don't fuck your children over like that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Red herring ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:39PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pay attention how they completely skimmed over the
> part where elite white eugenists obsessed with
> creating a master white race were abusing the fuck
> out of poor white people since before the USA was
> officially started
>
> you are doing a HUGE diservice to your offspring
> by promoting this pro white anti black bullshit
>
> white people are on their way out and om not
> saying that hurt you...its simple scientific
> facts
>
> are you routing for the redskins to win the
> superbowl this year?
>
> as eye said, in due time there will be no more
> white folks...whoever is left will mix with
> non-whites...all that will be left is mulattos,
> semites and black folks
>
> don't fuck your children over like that


So what if whites killed whites during wars? Niggers kill each other constantly with no truces. Chink pol pot killed more than Hitler. The Rwandan genocide wasn't even 40 years ago. Joe konys child soldiers are still raping and dismembering their fellow niggers even in exile. Whites are the lesser of the evils. Without a doubt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: 3.6 billion Caucasoids ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:43PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> pay attention how they completely skimmed over the
> part where elite white eugenists obsessed with
> creating a master white race were abusing the fuck
> out of poor white people since before the USA was
> officially started
>
> you are doing a HUGE diservice to your offspring
> by promoting this pro white anti black bullshit
>
> white people are on their way out and om not
> saying that hurt you...its simple scientific
> facts
>
> are you routing for the redskins to win the
> superbowl this year?
>
> as eye said, in due time there will be no more
> white folks...whoever is left will mix with
> non-whites...all that will be left is mulattos,
> semites and black folks
>
> don't fuck your children over like that


3.6 billion of majority Caucasoid descent today. That means white will be the primary constituent of the future homogenous human race. Yes we are mixing but the equilibrium will be lighter rather than darker. Half white is better than 1/4 nigger 1/4 durka. Your descendants will never be as black as you, they will be considerably lighter. Cry about it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: In summary ()
Date: November 05, 2019 07:53PM

3.6 billion Caucasoids Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > pay attention how they completely skimmed over
> the
> > part where elite white eugenists obsessed with
> > creating a master white race were abusing the
> fuck
> > out of poor white people since before the USA
> was
> > officially started
> >
> > you are doing a HUGE diservice to your
> offspring
> > by promoting this pro white anti black bullshit
> >
> > white people are on their way out and om not
> > saying that hurt you...its simple scientific
> > facts
> >
> > are you routing for the redskins to win the
> > superbowl this year?
> >
> > as eye said, in due time there will be no more
> > white folks...whoever is left will mix with
> > non-whites...all that will be left is mulattos,
> > semites and black folks
> >
> > don't fuck your children over like that
>
>
> 3.6 billion of majority Caucasoid descent today.
> That means white will be the primary constituent
> of the future homogenous human race. Yes we are
> mixing but the equilibrium will be lighter rather
> than darker. Half white is better than 1/4 nigger
> 1/4 durka. Your descendants will never be as black
> as you, they will be considerably lighter. Cry
> about it

So basically what was once a tiny, adventure minority trapped in ice has already overtaken half the entire population of homo sapiens and will eventually be the better, smarter, more peaceful half of every human on the planet. Yup, master race it is!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:06PM

"So what if whites killed whites during wars?
> Niggers kill each other constantly with no truces.
> Chink pol pot killed more than Hitler. The Rwandan
> genocide wasn't even 40 years ago. Joe konys child
> soldiers are still raping and dismembering their
> fellow niggers even in exile. Whites are the
> lesser of the evils. Without a doubt"

during wars?

eye said that the elites(the "founding fathers" and beyond) of the USA have been fucking over and abusing poor white folks since before the USA started...they were trying to get poor whites to fight their wars and thankfully many of them told them to go fuck themselves...om talking about the rulers of a land abusing the peasants

the point is the people who created this white master race bullshit coincidentally abused the fuck out of poor white people

why would you take on a philosophy that abused your ancestors?

as eye said, the world is returning back to its origin, black...so they are literally cursing their future offspring by promoting this pro white anti black bullshit especially when the authors of this bullshit abused poor white folks even sterilizing them by force

be careful who you follow

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:15PM

"So basically what was once a tiny, adventure
> minority trapped in ice has already overtaken half
> the entire population of homo sapiens and will
> eventually be the better, smarter, more peaceful
> half of every human on the planet. Yup, master
> race it is!"

good point, but how could a soon to be extinct "race" be the master race?

the black man taught the european everything...Columbus's navigator was El Pedro nicknamed EL Negro

Rome and Greece were products of Africa...thats why they had nothing against Africans but had a sick hatred against Norther Europeans

cee, after the civil war ended, in the south, poor whites and newly freed Africans were pitted against each other...and the Freedmen were developing quickly while poor whites stayed in the same decrepit state...that was a big booh booh to put a bandaid on for the southerners trying to promote white superiority so they created the KKK and groups like this terrorize and stifle the Freedmen's development...the white racist in 2019 has ALOT to hide historically...in the 1900's non-elite white folks finally got their shit together...and now you boasting and bragging but sounding stupid as fuck because as eye said...the creators of this white master race shit were abusing your ancestors

but fuck it....do you.....but you can't fight nature...nature will always win

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Not fucked over ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:18PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "So what if whites killed whites during wars?
> > Niggers kill each other constantly with no
> truces.
> > Chink pol pot killed more than Hitler. The
> Rwandan
> > genocide wasn't even 40 years ago. Joe konys
> child
> > soldiers are still raping and dismembering
> their
> > fellow niggers even in exile. Whites are the
> > lesser of the evils. Without a doubt"
>
> during wars?
>
> eye said that the elites(the "founding fathers"
> and beyond) of the USA have been fucking over and
> abusing poor white folks since before the USA
> started...they were trying to get poor whites to
> fight their wars and thankfully many of them told
> them to go fuck themselves...om talking about the
> rulers of a land abusing the peasants
>
> the point is the people who created this white
> master race bullshit coincidentally abused the
> fuck out of poor white people
>
> why would you take on a philosophy that abused
> your ancestors?
>
> as eye said, the world is returning back to its
> origin, black...so they are literally cursing
> their future offspring by promoting this pro white
> anti black bullshit especially when the authors of
> this bullshit abused poor white folks even
> sterilizing them by force
>
> be careful who you follow


Even the poorest white Americans live like Kings compared to third world monkeys. There is nothing stopping niggers from living well anymore but they still can't pass the SOLs graduate high school or keep food on the table much less raise their own kids. Niggers are just genetically inferior filthy savage violent animals. As I've said we have so many niggers the gift of Caucasoid DNA already and there's only more to come. You're welcome and MAGA goodnight!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:19PM

" 3.6 billion of majority Caucasoid descent today.
> That means white will be the primary constituent
> of the future homogenous human race. Yes we are
> mixing but the equilibrium will be lighter rather
> than darker. Half white is better than 1/4 nigger
> 1/4 durka. Your descendants will never be as black
> as you, they will be considerably lighter. Cry
> about it"

so you basically just agreed that white folks will be extinct

thanks!

as far eliminating dark skinned black folks....you had your chance...but now humanity is too woke to support that bullshit anymore...that black blood is mad dominant son!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:22PM

" Even the poorest white Americans live like Kings
> compared to third world monkeys. There is nothing
> stopping niggers from living well anymore but they
> still can't pass the SOLs graduate high school or
> keep food on the table much less raise their own
> kids. Niggers are just genetically inferior filthy
> savage violent animals. As I've said we have so
> many niggers the gift of Caucasoid DNA already and
> there's only more to come. You're welcome and MAGA
> goodnight!"

Africa has been decimated and raped by invaders for the past 400 years

the Africans biggest sin was being too loving and not protecting their borders

Don Trump is the best president since JFK but the African civilized the european...took him out the caves

YOUR WELCOME!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Developing quickly ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:46PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

DO YOU SPEAK CLICK CLACK AFRICAN LANGUAGE OR THE LANGUAGE OF YOUR MASTERS? YOU DOMINATE NOTHING



> "So basically what was once a tiny, adventure
> > minority trapped in ice has already overtaken
> half
> > the entire population of homo sapiens and will
> > eventually be the better, smarter, more
> peaceful
> > half of every human on the planet. Yup, master
> > race it is!"
>
> good point, but how could a soon to be extinct
> "race" be the master race? MIXING IS NOT EXTINCTION. THE FUTURE HOMOGENOUS HUMAN RACE WILL BE OVER 50% WHITE GIVEN THAT HALF THE POPULATION NOW IS CAUCASOID - 3.6 BILLION. IN A FEW MILLENNIA WHEN ALL HUMANS LOOK ALIKE WE WILL HAVE OVER 50% CAUCASOID DNA AND WE ALL SPEAK ONE LANGUAGE WITH PROTO EUROPEAN ROOTS AND IT WILL MUCH BETTER THAN THESE DARK TIMES WHERE PURE BLOOD SOMALIS STILL EXIST
>
> the black man taught the european
> everything...Columbus's navigator was El Pedro
> nicknamed EL Negro
COLUMBUS WAS A MEDITERRAINEAN MONGREL AND THE NORSE HAD FAR SUPERIOR SHIPS AND NAVIGATION CENTURIES BEFORE
>
> Rome and Greece were products of Africa...thats
> why they TRICKED THE MONKEY AFRICANS INTO GIVING THEM CARTHAGE WITHOUT A FIGHT BY CUTTING AN OX HIDE INTO STRIPS NOT THAT A NIGGER WOULD GET THE REFERENCE but had a
> sick hatr ited against Norther Europeans
>
> cee, after the civil war ended, in the south, poor
> whites LYNCHED newly freed Africans AND GOT AWAY WITH IT ALL THE TIME...and the Freedmen were
> developing SO SLOWLY THAT THEY STAYED ON THE PLANTATIONS AS SHARECROPPERS FOR GENERATIONS UNTIL TECHNOLOGY MADE THEN OBSOLETE AND THEY FINALLY WENT NORTH TO MENIAL FACTORY JOBS THAT HAVE SINCE BEEN MOVED TO CHINA LEAVING MODERN NIGGERS EVEN MORE DESYITUTE THAN THEY WERE IN THE SLAVE DAYS WHEN MASTUH MANAGED THE MONEY while poor white MADE PEACE WITH THEIR ALSO RACIST YANKEE BRETHREN INSTEAD OF WAGING ENDLESS GUERILLA WARFARE LIKE NIGGERS DO..that was a big booh booh to
> put a bandaid on for the southerners SUCCEEDING to
> promote white superiority so they created the KKK
> and groups like this TO EXTRAJUDICIALLY EXCECUTE MARAUDING RAPIST HOMELESS NIGGERS
> Freedmen's development...the white racist in 2019
> has NOTHING to hide historically...in the 1900's
> non-elite white folks HAD LONG SINCE gotTEN their shit
> together WHILE NIGGERS CAN'T EVEN RAISE THEIR OWN KIDS..and now you boasting and bragging but
> sounding PERFECTLY RATIONAL because as eye said...the
> creators of this white master race shit were TOTALLY RIGHT. THEY WERE
> MY ANCESTORS AND THE ANCESTORS OF THE MAJORITY OF SLAVE DESCENDANTS TODAY INCLUDING PROBABLY YOU MAHDI GET A DNA TEST I DARE YOU
>
> but fuck it....do you.....but you can't fight
> nature...nature will always win WHICH IS WHY THE FUTURE HOMOGENEOUS HUMAN RACE WILL BE MORE THAN 50% CAUCASOID.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Wrong again mahdi ()
Date: November 05, 2019 08:57PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> " Even the poorest white Americans live like
> Kings
> > compared to third world monkeys. There is
> nothing
> > stopping niggers from living well anymore but
> they
> > still can't pass the SOLs graduate high school
> or
> > keep food on the table much less raise their
> own
> > kids. Niggers are just genetically inferior
> filthy
> > savage violent animals. As I've said we have so
> > many niggers the gift of Caucasoid DNA already
> and
> > there's only more to come. You're welcome and
> MAGA
> > goodnight!"
>
> Africa has decimated ITSELF and raped ITSELF AND SOLD IT'S OWN CHILDREN TO DUTCH MERCHANTS FOR COWRIE SHELLS AND COPPER DUST AND TO THE ARABS
> for the past 400 years
>
> the Africans biggest sin was being too VIOLENT AND STUPID nd
> not HAVING ANY borders
>
> Don Trump is the best president since JFK but the
> African WAS civilized BY the european...took him out the
> MUD
>
> YOUR WELCOME!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:09PM

> "a skeptic in New Orleans offered this droll
> observation: although poor white trash had proven
> themselves incapable of doing anything before the
> war(civil war), they had suddenly discovered a
> trade in the "refugee business" by which he meant
> living off the governments handouts"
>
> "while he (marcus sterling of the Freedmans Bureau
> 1868) believed that the black freedman had made
> great progress, were "more settled, industrious
> and ambitious" as a result of federal intervention
> and eager to achieve literacy with "honest pride
> and manly integrity" , the same could not be said
> of that pitable class of poor whites the “only
> class which seem almost unaffected by the
> [bureau’s] great benevolence and its bold
> reform.” In the race for self-reliance, poor
> whites seemed to many bureau agents never to have
> left the starting gate."
>
> "During Reconstruction, Republicans designated
> white trash as a “dangerous class” that was
> producing a flood of bastards, prostitutes,
> vagrants, and criminals. They violated every
> sexual norm, from fathers cohabiting with
> daughters, to husbands selling wives, to mothers
> conniving illicit liaisons for daughters."
>
> this is from the book white trash...you should
> pick you up a copy at your local lie bury...cee,
> after the civil war ended and those black folks
> who were enslaved were freed they were outshining
> poor whites...getting educated...so,
> basically...you white monkey boy troglodyte racist
> HAVE ALOT TO HIDE...but unfortunately some people
> read books

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Carpetbagger whitewashing ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:42PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > "a skeptic in New Orleans offered this droll
> > observation: although poor white trash had
> proven
> > themselves incapable of doing anything before
> the
> > war(civil war), they had suddenly discovered a
> > trade in the "refugee business" by which he
> meant
> > living off the governments handouts"
> >
> > "while he (marcus sterling of the Freedmans
> Bureau
> > 1868) believed that the black freedman had made
> > great progress, were "more settled, industrious
> > and ambitious" as a result of federal
> intervention
> > and eager to achieve literacy with "honest
> pride
> > and manly integrity" , the same could not be
> said
> > of that pitable class of poor whites the
> “only
> > class which seem almost unaffected by the
> > [bureau’s] great benevolence and its bold
> > reform.” In the race for self-reliance, poor
> > whites seemed to many bureau agents never to
> have
> > left the starting gate."
> >
> > "During Reconstruction, Republicans designated
> > white trash as a “dangerous class” that was
> > producing a flood of bastards, prostitutes,
> > vagrants, and criminals. They violated every
> > sexual norm, from fathers cohabiting with
> > daughters, to husbands selling wives, to
> mothers
> > conniving illicit liaisons for daughters."
> >
> > this is from the book white trash...you should
> > pick you up a copy at your local lie
> bury...cee,
> > after the civil war ended and those black folks
> > who were enslaved were freed they were
> outshining
> > poor whites...getting educated...so,
> > basically...you white monkey boy troglodyte
> racist
> > HAVE ALOT TO HIDE...but unfortunately some
> people
> > read books


I have never ever said whites are perfect, just better. Any African mixed with white is better too.

The stereotypes of white southerners by the Yankee deep state media of the time were necessary to desensitize soldiers enough to kill men of their own kind. Reconstruction was an example of how civil whites are even in their civil wars. Of course there were problems with greedy Yankee carpetbaggers lying to the freedmen and taking advantage of their illiteracy and conning them before rolling on to the next town decimated by that tyrant Abraham Lincoln and his dog Sherman. But we are United to this day so far after just four years of organized declared war.

In Africa it's just endless tribal warfare to always has been always will be until pure blood Africans are extinct. The best kept secret about nigger control is that we have absolutely decimated your home continent by giving you modern weapons and maybe creating a disease or two that prey on your recklessness and superstition along the way. I could actually see Africans being endangered someday like the gorilla foundation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Online VS real life ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:00PM

Side note
There is this cute black girl at work and I'm much too shy to make a move. Can someone give me some advice? I'm not fetishising her and I don't want anything serious. She bumps into me a lot and asks me to do stuff. Does that mean she likes me? I'm terribly awkward!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:09PM

Online VS real life Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Side note
> There is this cute black girl at work and I'm much
> too shy to make a move. Can someone give me some
> advice? I'm not fetishising her and I don't want
> anything serious. She bumps into me a lot and asks
> me to do stuff. Does that mean she likes me? I'm
> terribly awkward!

stop referring to her as a black girl would be my first piece of advice

the fact that you cee her as different from other women would indicate you might want to develop yourself before you attempt what you are about to attempt

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:15PM

"> The stereotypes of white southerners by the Yankee
> deep state media of the time were necessary to
> desensitize soldiers enough to kill men of their
> own kind. Reconstruction was an example of how
> civil whites are even in their civil wars. Of
> course there were problems with greedy Yankee
> carpetbaggers lying to the freedmen and taking
> advantage of their illiteracy and conning them
> before rolling on to the next town decimated by
> that tyrant Abraham Lincoln and his dog Sherman.
> But we are United to this day so far after just
> four years of organized declared war."

way to bullshit your way out of a real answer...lol...newly freed black folks were making poor whites look really bad....is that why you destroyed black wall street in Tulsa?

" In Africa it's just endless tribal warfare to
> always has been always will be until pure blood
> Africans are extinct. The best kept secret about
> nigger control is that we have absolutely
> decimated your home continent by giving you modern
> weapons and maybe creating a disease or two that
> prey on your recklessness and superstition along
> the way. I could actually see Africans being
> endangered someday like the gorilla foundation"

so you just admitted you created a disease and released it on Africa?

and then you wonder why the people are in such a bad condition?

thank you for illustrating my point in real time

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Plausible deniability ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:35PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "> The stereotypes of white southerners by the
> Yankee
> > deep state media of the time were necessary to
> > desensitize soldiers enough to kill men of
> their
> > own kind. Reconstruction was an example of how
> > civil whites are even in their civil wars. Of
> > course there were problems with greedy Yankee
> > carpetbaggers lying to the freedmen and taking
> > advantage of their illiteracy and conning them
> > before rolling on to the next town decimated by
> > that tyrant Abraham Lincoln and his dog
> Sherman.
> > But we are United to this day so far after just
> > four years of organized declared war."
>
> way to bullshit your way out of a real
> answer...lol...newly freed black folks were making
> poor whites look really bad....is that why you
> destroyed black wall street in Tulsa?
>
> " In Africa it's just endless tribal warfare to
> > always has been always will be until pure blood
> > Africans are extinct. The best kept secret
> about
> > nigger control is that we have absolutely
> > decimated your home continent by giving you
> modern
> > weapons and maybe creating a disease or two
> that
> > prey on your recklessness and superstition
> along
> > the way. I could actually see Africans being
> > endangered someday like the gorilla foundation"
>
> so you just admitted you created a disease and
> released it on Africa?
>
> and then you wonder why the people are in such a
> bad condition?
>
> thank you for illustrating my point in real time


We didn't create shit you stupid niggers ate raw or undercooked simian brains because you were starving and the SIV mutated into HIV. As for Ebola that is just one of dozens of hemmoraghic fevers from around the globe which can be treated with Western medicine or at the very least prevented from spreading via Western isolation protocols. Disease wreaks havock on Africa because you stupid niggers are too paranoid and superstitious to trust our ways as you have just proven yourself mahdi. Niggers can't understand that Ebola is contagious and when Medicine Sans Frontiers comes in in with proper HAZMAT gear the superstitious groids would rather go listen to the witch doctor with a bone thru his nose who tells them to kill MSF workers which is why they literally need armed guards to distribute vaccines and food in Africa. delude yourself all you want Africans are outdated. Indians were barely ever dated in the first place. All Asians can do right is copy white technology. Meztizos are better than mullatos. Arabs are just scary wiggers are annoying and Slavic males are the most dangerous animals on the planet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 05, 2019 10:44PM

backtracking

dude just said he created a disease or two and released it in Africa

and then wrote a paragraph of bullshit to cover it up

you let a devil speak long enough he will reveal his tail and horns

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Tin foil hat ()
Date: November 06, 2019 12:03AM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> backtracking
>
> dude just said he created a disease or two and
> released it in Africa
>
> and then wrote a paragraph of bullshit to cover it
> up
>
> you let a devil speak long enough he will reveal
> his tail and horns


If you think that anyone with access to such a conspiracy if it even existed would ever visit this website you belong in the loony bin. I was fecetiously dangling a fringe conspiracy theory to demonstrate you niggers are mentally detective and naturally obstruct progress of any kind. Whoosh!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Sniffles ()
Date: November 06, 2019 12:08AM

That mud hut guy got shit smeared all over his big lipped face!



Lolz!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 06, 2019 08:27AM

don't let the troglodyte distract you

for those playing along at home, if you missed it, what the devil just admitted to is that they released a disease or two in Africa

this is the point

the white man rules now because he fought dirty and did things that civilized people wouldn't dream of doing...like releasing diseases on civilians

you gave the native americans blankets infested with smallpox on purpose

so now that you have done your savage acts to gain control of the world you can sit back and act like the good guy and talk shit about the countries you decimated with your man made diseases

by the way, the man made disease the devil was bragging about creating and releasing on Africa is AIDS and Ebola

like eye said, let a devil a continue to babble and he will eventually snitch on himself

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Condoms and soap ()
Date: November 06, 2019 10:30AM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> don't let the troglodyte distract you
>
> for those playing along at home, if you missed it,
> what the devil just admitted to is that they
> released a disease or two in Africa
>
> this is the point
>
> the white man rules now because he fought dirty
> and did things that civilized people wouldn't
> dream of doing...like releasing diseases on
> civilians
>
> you gave the native americans blankets infested
> with smallpox on purpose
>
> so now that you have done your savage acts to gain
> control of the world you can sit back and act like
> the good guy and talk shit about the countries you
> decimated with your man made diseases
>
> by the way, the man made disease the devil was
> bragging about creating and releasing on Africa is
> AIDS and Ebola
>
> like eye said, let a devil a continue to babble
> and he will eventually snitch on himself


I have you on the defensive now! It's jungle rules ain't it nigger? The white man's medical science confounds you. Even if we did create those diseases they obviously don't afflict whites at the same rate as Africans. If Africans would just accept the white man's vaccines, practice good hygiene and safe sex and stop raping and killing each other they might not die in the mud so often. Death by stupidity is natural selection

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: niggerboytroy ()
Date: November 06, 2019 11:04AM

What the fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 06, 2019 05:58PM

thank you for continuing to prove me to be right and exact, that you are demons and traitors

you making light of the fact you created a man made disease and released it in Africa, which is to be expected from you troglodytes

but you also released that disease on the homosexuals in urban areas in the USA

which is treason

and those diseases eventually spread out of the homosexual community and effected plenty of white folks, including children

so in essense you are bragging about infecting your own citizens with a disease, psychopath

as eye said earlier...you are promoting beliefs started by elite white devils who abused your poor white ancestors

so you claim to be trying to help out your white brothers and sisters but all you are doing is fucking them over

om only wasting my time dialoging with you because you are going to curse your offspring...imagine that...om trying to save your children from you

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Richard Sanchez ()
Date: November 06, 2019 11:31PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thank you for continuing to prove me to be right
> and exact, that you are demons and traitors
>
> you making light of the fact you created a man
> made disease and released it in Africa, which is
> to be expected from you troglodytes
>
> but you also released that disease on the
> homosexuals in urban areas in the USA
>
> which is treason
>
> and those diseases eventually spread out of the
> homosexual community and effected plenty of white
> folks, including children
>
> so in essense you are bragging about infecting
> your own citizens with a disease, psychopath
>
> as eye said earlier...you are promoting beliefs
> started by elite white devils who abused your poor
> white ancestors
>
> so you claim to be trying to help out your white
> brothers and sisters but all you are doing is
> fucking them over
>
> om only wasting my time dialoging with you because
> you are going to curse your offspring...imagine
> that...om trying to save your children from you





Provide evidence of your claim.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Fuck Bitches, Get Some $ ()
Date: November 06, 2019 11:38PM

Well just as long as you use a strong rubber, maybe u can still have a little fun and enjoyment once in a while yo
Attachments:
A44D9DCA-6FEE-47D3-98D4-D2995F18AE40.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 07, 2019 06:28AM

you should ask the man or woman who said they "created a disease or two" for proof

scroll up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Rather difficult to believe ()
Date: November 07, 2019 06:40AM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you should ask the man or woman who said they
> "created a disease or two" for proof
>
> scroll up


So because some nutter on FXU trolled you savagely he somehow has access to information on what would be classified biological weapons material from the 70's and 80's and is recklessly posting about it on this of all websites?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Call CNN ()
Date: November 07, 2019 06:55AM

Quick someone call CNN! Some guy on FXU has proof that Nixon did AIDS and Ebola and Bush did 7/11 cause it's an indoors job and his arthritis gets bothersome out in the cold

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Planned Parenthood ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:29AM

Conservatives just don't realize the favor we're doing the country by eliminating black babies. Thankfully, Virginia Democrats will be raising our budget to continue our good work!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:11AM

eye couldn't agree more...abortion is defineatly a plot to keep the black birth rate down

and yes...the whole arguement of the thread on the troggy side is how great white people are...

but then you slip up and admit you created and released a disease that eventually spread to your precious white babies

don't be mad you fucked yourself once again in a FFXU thread

point Mahdi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 07, 2019 08:15AM

"> So because some nutter on FXU trolled you savagely
> he somehow has access to information on what would
> be classified biological weapons material from the
> 70's and 80's and is recklessly posting about it
> on this of all websites?"

yes, woke people know HIV is a biological weapon....but om not going to waste my time with these savages....

om perfectly content having these troglodytes admit that they created a disease that eventually spread to their precious white american babies and make themselves out to be psychopaths, ruining any credibility they had

om just trying to save their children from their sins

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: Blue state lover ()
Date: November 07, 2019 09:08AM

Finally we can start moving back to getting the black man where he belongs, getting aborted as much as possible, injecting him with sickle cell if he makes it then making him a welfare slave if he ever grows up and doesn't go to jail. Don't listen to these racist republicans. Vote with us.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: MAGA 2020 ()
Date: November 07, 2019 10:01AM

Planned Parenthood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Conservatives just don't realize the favor we're
> doing the country by eliminating black babies.
> Thankfully, Virginia Democrats will be raising our
> budget to continue our good work!


Some of us do just like POTUS does, but we have to keep quiet to make the cuckservatives happy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: No mistakes were made ()
Date: November 07, 2019 04:33PM

mahdi key aches muk mud Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eye couldn't agree more...abortion is defineatly a
> plot to keep the black birth rate down
>
> and yes...the whole arguement of the thread on the
> troggy side is how great white people are...
>
> but then you slip up and admit you created and
> released a disease that eventually spread to your
> precious white babies
>
> don't be mad you fucked yourself once again in a
> FFXU thread
>
> point Mahdi


Any trashy white person who contracts AIDS deserves it just as much as the niggers. HIV doesn't just infect people spontaneously you know, the vast majority of the afflicted are either sexual deviants or IV drug users. As for Ebola, the primitive funerary traditions, poor hygiene and general mistrust of white medicine are the reason it kills entire villages in Africa yet is easily locked down before it even leaves the airport. You're just butt hurt because white medicine is irrefutable proof that whites are superior. Mahdi perhaps you should consider whether or not you'd have even survived child birth in the witch doctor's mud hut much less measles, cholera etc. Claiming that whites invented certain diseases is your pathetic excuse for your species' apparent inability to simply wash hands or manage biological waste properly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:43PM

all that bullshit you spewing will only work in the trailer park with meth heads

the bottom line is this fool just admitted to creating a virus that has ravaged every section of North America society

lets not get away from this key point

point Mahdi

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We gotta keep black genocide alive
Posted by: mahdi key aches muk mud ()
Date: November 07, 2019 07:45PM

these people who promote white superiority end up fucking everyone over...including their own children

match Mahdi

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******   ********  **     **  **     **   ******  
 **     **     **     ***   ***  **     **  **    ** 
        **     **     **** ****  **     **  **       
  *******      **     ** *** **  **     **  **       
        **     **     **     **  **     **  **       
 **     **     **     **     **  **     **  **    ** 
  *******      **     **     **   *******    ******  
This forum powered by Phorum.