HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Final evidence that nobody should be eating McDonald's
Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 04, 2019 09:51PM

I was out walking my dog today and there was a man in front of us whose McDonald's bag ripped and about 5 cheeseburgers fell out on the sidewalk. My dog sniffed the pile of fresh, hot burgers...and moved on. 10 minutes later he was home eating his Iams nuggets.

If a dog won't eat their burgers, we shouldn't either...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Final evidence that nobody should be eating McDonald's
Posted by: Canine handler ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:27PM

Your dog is probably just very picky. I bet he would eat Burger King or Wendy’s.

Posted by: Open Late for a Reason ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:56PM

You skipped lunch so you could finish work and be at your girlfriend's house by 6 for a promised home cooked meal followed by horizontal recreation. You arrive and your girlfriend announces that she isn't hungry and some friends of hers are at some overpriced bar and she wants to go. You arrive at the bar and find out there is no food available. You listen to her friends drone on about their latest cause or how their job sucks while you suck down several drinks. It is now 11 p.m. Even McDonalds starts to look good. Probably even better than the sex you might still get.

Posted by: Stevie Charles ()
Date: November 05, 2019 03:02PM

I once pretended to be seeing impaired to I could take my dog into a McDonalds. I was only there for about 20 minutes, but the dog kept munching things off the floor. By the time we left, he had squirted doggy diarrhea in many places on the floor / walls.

Support our troops.

Posted by: Antiasshat. ()
Date: November 06, 2019 11:11PM

^^^ Seems like someone with no life ?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.