HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why would anybody vote democrat?
Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: November 04, 2019 07:53PM

Not a US citizen? Gluttons for punishment? Hate living? Hate freedom? Hate liberty? Hate humanity? Are unemployed leeches on society like every single one of their presidential candidates?

Why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why would anybody vote democrat?
Posted by: Trump lived off Daddy's money ()
Date: November 04, 2019 08:12PM

Why would anyone vote Republican? The only "liberties" they love are the right to oppress the weak and the right to own any weapon that suits their fancy.

Posted by: scoffed ()
Date: November 04, 2019 08:28PM

Trump lived off Daddy's money Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why would anyone vote Republican? The only
> "liberties" they love are the right to oppress the
> weak and the right to own any weapon that suits
> their fancy.

I talked to a 2Aer in line at Costco this weekend. The discussion of the upcoming vote was civilized and cordial up until we got to talking about not even guns, but the right to bear ANY weapon, so long as the individual has the means to pay for and maintain the weapon. This guy was talking about owning cruise missiles, backpack nukes etc. because "I should have the means to defend myself and my property using any weapon I can afford, regardless of its destructive power".

The right has lost its mind and it needs to be reigned in.

Posted by: People Who Vote Democrat ()
Date: November 04, 2019 08:42PM

Think they are 1960s civil rights workers as they say their fighting racism

What racism other then reverse racism ? Blacks and other minorities today have all the rights anyone has, have you ? For how long if Democrats get full control

Democrats however take your civil rights from you in unconstitutional ways like the gun bans they want instead of reasonable regulations . Every time they pass a law there taking away some of your freedom

Vote Democrat if your a SERF A SUBJECT A SLAVE OR A SIMPLETON and don't cherish your existing FREEDOM!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.