HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why are there so many parents at the bus stop?
Posted by: stopposo ()
Date: November 03, 2019 11:12AM

Why are they all there? We just moved from PA and my kids take the bus to school. We live in a SFH neighborhood with no busy streets and multiple bus stops. I did a dry run of the stops to see which stop was the closest to us. Two are almost equal and both about 10 houses away. One off a corner, one the long way up our street. I walked my kids up the first day and was surprised that there were more parents at the stop than children. I mean like married couples with one kid. All just waiting for the bus. This was last week. Is this a thing in Maryland that parents have to sit at the bus stops with their kids? My kids are 3rd and 5th and this was their third year walking to the bus stop alone and this stop is even closer than our old homes. Will people judge me if I just send the kids? I mean they seem nice, but it is nonsense chatter and gossip and I work from home and the morning is my busiest. The kids don't want me walking them because they feel like they're babies and want to make friends. But literally every kid at the stop has 1-2 parents. Even the bus patrol kid who is an only child. She takes him in her car and then drives back home. Same for the afternoon. I am honestly flustered. This is really bizarre, isn't it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why are there so many parents at the bus stop?
Posted by: lol........ ()
Date: November 03, 2019 12:52PM

Attachments:
images.jpg

Posted by: Anonymous User - ()
Date: November 03, 2019 12:59PM

This is a situation that we had happen at our neighborhood bus stop.
Attachments:
images (25).jpg

Posted by: Malcolm Xtra Black ()
Date: November 03, 2019 05:14PM

It's typical in Montgomery County (and some surrounding counties now) to have more parents than kids at the bus stop. In August alone, there were SEVEN children raped by illegals in that county alone - and those were just the ones that were reported and caught.

Some people are ok with having their kids raped, but others would rather embrace illegals while never letting your kids out your sight. To each his own I guess. It's the choice you have to make living in Montgomery County.

Posted by: Jones ()
Date: November 03, 2019 05:29PM

Because of so many pedos in FFX County.

Posted by: Inthrknow ()
Date: November 03, 2019 08:10PM

Stay at home welfare parents have a lot of time on their hands. I am curious why so many grown men are waiting at the bus stops at 3 or 4 in the afternoon. Most if not all are foreigners of some type. I am retired and never was home at 3 to wait for my kids. Pathetic immigrants who don’t work but seem to get by without working. WTF?

Posted by: riaicici ()
Date: November 03, 2019 08:44PM

Inthrknow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Stay at home welfare parents have a lot of time on
> their hands. I am curious why so many grown men
> are waiting at the bus stops at 3 or 4 in the
> afternoon. Most if not all are foreigners of some
> type. I am retired and never was home at 3 to wait
> for my kids. Pathetic immigrants who don’t work
> but seem to get by without working. WTF?

They might work from home? just because you can't work from home from working at mcdonald's doesn't mean they cant work from home because they have real jobs

Posted by: Boo fn hoo ()
Date: November 03, 2019 08:44PM

Im originally from PA...not a smart choice to move here unless you were from Philly....then I can say, what took you so long?

But back to the point...the above comments are correct...get used to culture shock here..its a different world..more illegals and more pedos

Posted by: Fact is ()
Date: November 03, 2019 08:53PM

Back in the day ,there was nothing better than watching a good old fashioned ass kicking at the bus stop before school.

Posted by: Sociology major ()
Date: November 03, 2019 08:59PM

Inthrknow Wrote:
> Stay at home welfare parents have a lot of time on
> their hands. I am curious why so many grown men
> are waiting at the bus stops at 3 or 4 in the
> afternoon. Most if not all are foreigners of some
> type. I am retired and never was home at 3 to wait
> for my kids. Pathetic immigrants who year work
> but seem to get by without working. WTF?

Our hunter gatherer ancestors spent an average of 2 hours a day hunting, the rest was family time. The agricultural revolution changed that to a few long days for planting and harvesting but ultimately freed up more time throughout the year. Spending 40+ hours a week away is unnatural and causes great psychological harm to children. You may as well go to prison like nigger dads do. You're too focused on your career and retirement to care about your children. You're a money greedy absent father who has no business criticizing other parents

Posted by: Cash munny enterprise CEO ()
Date: November 03, 2019 09:30PM

I spends more than two hour every damn day hunting yo. You wipo need be leaving more of your shit unlocked cause im hunting yo asses

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: November 03, 2019 09:36PM

I go to the bus stop every morning and I don't even have kids. Maybe the next time MS-13 pulls some shit there, I can shoot those motherfuckers all dead in cold self-defense...

Strangely, in the 8 years since I've been going, there's never been any problems...but, I wake up and strap up every weekday morning in the hopes I can be some savage, illegal, mud-person's huckleberry...

Posted by: Paki perverts ()
Date: November 03, 2019 09:43PM

Their are parents watching the bus stops because their could be a muslim male nearby.

Never trust your children with a muslim male.

Posted by: Mantuan ()
Date: November 04, 2019 07:22AM

When you live in a neighborhood with pedophiles like Gerry Connolly and other liberals, you've got to watch your kids closely.

Posted by: Horny dad ()
Date: November 04, 2019 07:56AM

It because of all the horny mothers. I worked from home once a week and I got laid all the time. It’s easy pickings- you strike up a conversation and then after the bus leaves you walk back to your house or her house and continue the convo outside your house or her house until you suggest to go inside. If she invites you in, or accepts your invite, you know it’s money. Wifey is gone. Plus, one of the advantages of living in a townhome community is there are a lot of divorced sluts- the perfect combo. Wish my kids were back in grade school!

Posted by: Trade secrets ()
Date: November 04, 2019 08:37AM

Huh??? Wrote:
> I go to the bus stop every morning and I don't
> even have kids. Maybe the next time MS-13 pulls
> some shit there, I can shoot those motherfuckers
> all dead in cold self-defense...
>
> Strangely, in the 8 years since I've been going,
> there's never been any problems...but, I wake up
> and strap up every weekday morning in the hopes I
> can be some savage, illegal, mud-person's
> huckleberry...

You don't need legal justification to shoot brown people silly. Just before you do, thoroughly file off the serial number and run emery paper down the barrel to destroy the rifling so they can't compare the bullet to the manufacturers test round or for the rare event some scuba diver finds it in the Potomac. Don't forget to pick up the casings if you use an automatic. Watch out for home security cameras and/or wear a mask. Wear gloves and dispose of everything you wear in a donation bin away from your house if it's not bloody, in a river if it is - don't burn clothes in your back yard stupid. Steal a bike don't use your own car. Leave your cell phone at home that's essentially the only way they solve homicide any more - if they can't ping the perp it goes straight to unsolved. Happy hunting!

Posted by: Interesting factoid ()
Date: November 04, 2019 08:44AM

Bank robberies that use a stolen bike instead of a car as the getaway vehicle are 6 times more likely to go unsolved

Posted by: likesolderchix ()
Date: November 04, 2019 10:30AM

Horny dad Wrote:
> It because of all the horny mothers. I worked
> from home once a week and I got laid all the time.
> It’s easy pickings- you strike up a
> conversation and then after the bus leaves you
> walk back to your house or her house and continue
> the convo outside your house or her house until
> you suggest to go inside. If she invites you in,
> or accepts your invite, you know it’s money.
> Wifey is gone. Plus, one of the advantages of
> living in a townhome community is there are a lot
> of divorced sluts- the perfect combo. Wish my
> kids were back in grade school!

You don't need no kids in no grade school. You get a van, some commercial signs, some tools, some work clothes & some tools. You pull up there, go look at some water meter, manhole, street light or something like that. The best is the Metro bus stops with electronic ads up the street or right near the school bus stop. You strike up convos with the MILFs there until 1 invites you to her house. Then you get busy.

Easy peasy.

Posted by: r4gt43r2e4 ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:17AM

democrats believe it's "every man woman for herself"

let illegals flood in, protect your own home using expensive police, get cheap yard labor - make sure your kid is "OK" and to hell with other kids

why are they at the bus stop - because they are killer liberals WHO KNOW THEY'VE MADE THE BUS STOP UNSAFE

Posted by: StayHomeDoNuthin's ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:33AM

You have these dumb boring delusional jealous stay at home mommies who think they are busy from 8 a.m. - 4 pm when the kids are in school doing nothing more than working parents do. And they are frustrated and mean. (I'm just mean now, too; I have a life outside my four blocks though.) All these (mostly) women do is gossip and spread rumors. Losers. Going to the bus stop is on their sad do-nothing "To Do List." Like walking the dog and buying milk - so busy! What kills me is that they also pretend to be feminists while being completely dependent on husbands, wearing p*ssy hats. What a joke.

Posted by: Dr. Phil Me Up ()
Date: November 04, 2019 11:43AM

The Fairfax County stay-at-home moms have nothing better to do.

They camp out at the bus stops all day long, pick-up and drop-off.

They were bursting at the seams Lululemon yoga pants that make you want to vomit once you see them. Folds of cellulose choking to escape the fabric.

These women need to get a life. Get a job. Be productive. Stop scrap-booking and cookie-cutting. Make yourselves useful.

Helicopter moms. Bulldozer dads. No wonder little Jake and Hadley can't find themselves out of a paper bag.

Posted by: Dr Ronnie Nose ()
Date: November 04, 2019 01:06PM

The Hindus in my neighborhood are creating a traffic jam whenever they wait with their shitty kids. The line of minivans and the smell of curry makes it almost impossible to drive by them when I'm headed to work.

Posted by: President Trump FTW! ()
Date: November 04, 2019 01:13PM

Public school is for kids whose parents hate them and are unsuccessful at life.

BTW, this is FFX Underground. FUCK your anti American Montgomery county.

Posted by: Makes me be careful ()
Date: November 08, 2019 02:35AM

I now have to wash my naughty, full length rain coat EVERY DAY, all the parents fucking with my turf!!!! I had to use cheap moustache disguise and a Wii Switch, shits getting $$$! A van and a kitten doesn't cut it anymore!

Posted by: Nice my niggah ()
Date: November 08, 2019 04:23AM

Horny dad Wrote:
> It because of all the horny mothers. I worked
> from home once a week and I got laid all the time.
> It’s easy pickings- you strike up a
> conversation and then after the bus leaves you
> walk back to your house or her house and continue
> the convo outside your house or her house until
> you suggest to go inside. If she invites you in,
> or accepts your invite, you know it’s money.
> Wifey is gone. Plus, one of the advantages of
> living in a townhome community is there are a lot
> of divorced sluts- the perfect combo. Wish my
> kids were back in grade school!

It’s like “trick or treating” but for horny adults!
“Hit the townhouses to be more efficient!” Was my brothers halloween strategy.
Now, my neighbors wife’s pussy is like getting that full size candy bar.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.