HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
??? How much money is Soros spending to affect Fairfax County and other Northern VA elections???? I have received probably over $100 worth of mailers the past couple weeks and it's not changing my vote or influencing me otherwise. What an absolute waste t
Posted by: What a waste to spend on me! ()
Date: October 30, 2019 02:52PM

How much money is Soros spending to affect Fairfax County and other Northern VA elections?

I have received probably over $100 worth of mailers the past couple weeks and it's not changing my vote or influencing me otherwise. What a waste to spend all this money, but keep wasting it away!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ??? How much money is Soros spending to affect Fairfax County and other Northern VA elections???? I have received probably over $100 worth of mailers the past couple weeks and it's not changing my vote or influencing me otherwise. What an absolute was
Posted by: so far ()
Date: October 30, 2019 04:57PM

Soros Pac is spending around $1million on the Commonwealth Attorney for Descano. That's how he beat Morrough. Even Dems are jumping ship on this guy he is so far left.

You can check it yourself on VPAP.org. The Pac that has given him so much money is almost totally funded by Soros.

Re: ??? How much money is Soros spending to affect Fairfax County and other Northern VA elections???? I have received probably over $100 worth of mailers the past couple weeks and it's not changing my vote or influencing me otherwise. What an absolute was
Posted by: mailer ()
Date: October 30, 2019 05:15PM

Just received an extremely deceptive mailer from Descano:
1. Claims that Fahey worked for Trump--actually, Fahey was a career prosecutor during the Trump administration-not a political guy. He was also a career prosecutor during the Obama administration.
Descano brags about being a federal prosecutor in the Obama administration--leaves out the part that Fahey also was. While Fahey was in the courtroom, Descano worked in tax administration at DOJ.

2. Descano won the Dem nomination by barely beating Morrough--the longtime Dem prosecutor for Fairfax County.
Fahey is running as an Independent--not a Republican, but the Republicans are supporting him because they are not running a candidate.

3. Descano wants to eliminate crime by not prosecuting it. I guess that works.

Posted by: What a waste to spend on me! ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:11PM

How disgusting. But in the bigger picture, why is someone like an outsider such as Soros and his PAC allowed to influence our Fairfax County elections in the way they have? They are dumping so much money into Fairfax County. WHY?

Posted by: Jenny M ()
Date: November 05, 2019 09:18PM

They are throwing that much money because they think it will turn another state to their way of thinking. The sad part is they may be right. Free everything sounds really good until it doesn't.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.