HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
$0.00 IS THE TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT I SPENT ON NATIONALS TICKETS, OVERPRICED BEER AND OVERPRICED FOOD AT NATIONALS PARK THIS PAST WEEKEND.
Posted by: $0.00 dollars and cents ()
Date: October 28, 2019 12:58PM

I did not go to the games.
I did not watch the games on television.
I saw the final scores online and that was it.

Friday $0.00
Saturday $0.00
Sunday $0.00

Total dollar amount spent. $0.00

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: $0.00 IS THE TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT I SPENT ON NATIONALS TICKETS, OVERPRICED BEER AND OVERPRICED FOOD AT NATIONALS PARK THIS PAST WEEKEND.
Posted by: YVJ46 ()
Date: October 28, 2019 01:00PM

cildo_meireles_zero_dollar_1024x768.jpg

Re: $0.00 IS THE TOTAL DOLLAR AMOUNT THAT I SPENT ON NATIONALS TICKETS, OVERPRICED BEER AND OVERPRICED FOOD AT NATIONALS PARK THIS PAST WEEKEND.
Posted by: tkytw ()
Date: October 28, 2019 08:24PM

lol

Posted by: ;lkasdjv;lkjasdfv ()
Date: October 30, 2019 07:31PM

Excellent!!!! ^^^^^^

Very smart. Do this over a lifetime and save your hard earned money.

I have not purchased a ticket to any sort of entertainment in thirty years. Not even a movie ticket.

Why pay some idiot actor/actress millions for a libtard performance.

Why pay an athlete, while having fun throwing balls around - millions to kneel during the anthem.

Last time I purchased a ticket was to see a black performer at wolf trap in the 1980's. He performed for seventy minutes without ever addressing the crowd. He appeared upset that it was mostly a sea of whites. That experience taught me a lesson. OP, I salute you!

Posted by: ULPPE ()
Date: October 30, 2019 08:07PM

I went to see a band at the State Theater once and actually saw the rhythm guitar player check his watch.

Posted by: No Movies For Me ()
Date: October 30, 2019 10:28PM

No mainstream TV at least 15 years now, much better Ill tell you to simply turn them off F them and FORGET THEM!

There's plenty of fun things to do in life without their lying leftist plastic hypocrite bullshit and rip off con games

Posted by: OP=jew ()
Date: October 31, 2019 07:38AM

Good for you!
Now, shut the door to the oven that seats 12!

Posted by: Nats fan ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:23AM

I spent $11,200 on 4 tickets for all 3 games, dropped ~$200 per game for food and drinks. $500 for uber rides.

WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIP!

Worth every penny.

It's just money, you can't take it with you.

Posted by: FIFY* ()
Date: October 31, 2019 10:28AM

$0.00 dollars and cents Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>I'm poor and lonely. No one would go to the game with me and I can't afford it
>either. I need every last penny to pay off this 20% credit card debt I've been
>trying to pay down for years. I should just kill myself.

Posted by: Rideshare4buttpirates ()
Date: October 31, 2019 11:23PM

Nats fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I spent
> $500
> for uber rides.
>
>
>
>
>
>

Uber & Lyft R always surging over twice the usual price at Nats Park after a game. It's more than a cab. YOu're paying more than a cab for some guy who is stuck on a GPS b\c he doesn't know where he's going. Pay less, rde a cab & the guy knows where he's going.

Anybody who pays for Uber at any kind of event is wasting his money. YOu get a surge that's higher than cab rates & some no English goood speakee who stuck on his GPS that he can't even fugure out.

Posted by: money bags ()
Date: November 01, 2019 10:06AM

Must suck to be poor and sitting at home.

Posted by: Big Experience of my Life ()
Date: November 01, 2019 10:26AM

I went to two of the games and it was best time of life.

The fans and the energy in the stadium was like nothing I have ever seen or heard.

I never experience such an incredible feeling in life. I can completely see why people pay the money!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.