HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Renting houses to Illegals.
Posted by: fairfax landlord ()
Date: October 24, 2019 04:57AM

Is there anything illegal about renting a house to Illegals in Fairfax county?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Renting houses to Illegals.
Posted by: Diehard Libeal ()
Date: October 24, 2019 06:42AM

Not if you don't mind having your property trashed, and get your rent payments late if ever.

Posted by: Salvadoran rapist ()
Date: October 24, 2019 06:48AM

Stay away from Salvadoran illegals and h1b dotheads!
The neighbors pug will get pregnant

Posted by: county guy ()
Date: October 24, 2019 09:51AM

There is a huge distinction in Fairfax about what is legal and what they allow you to do. As far as illegals go, anything you can do to help is generally rewarded by this libtard shithole.

Posted by: Renterer of Properties ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:03AM

I don't rent to Pakkis & dot heads. They are late or short with the rent. They have bad hygenic habits. They have bad food prep habits. YOu're always sending in the exterminator. I wind up keeping their security deposits, but still, it doesn't cover the cost of fixing up & cleaning up the bathrooms & kitchens, especially. Besides that, they pester you & argue with you for months after they leave, b\c they want their security deposit back, even though you spent more cleaning & fixing up than their deposit was. Pakkis & dot heads are VERY argumentative.

I don't even bother renting to negroes. I've heard enough from people who have rented to them. You can tell the testers a mile away, so you just put them through the motions or you tell both the white and black testers the prop. isn't available any more. As long as both sets of testers get the same answer, you got no trouble, even if you rent it to somebody else a couple of days later. You can also fake lease agreements, repair orders, repair receipts, parts receipts and shit like that. I've never had a case get beyond mediation. The mediator has always seen my docs and told the dogooders they don't have a case, so they drop it.

Mexicans are little prob. They are careless with the food prep, so you have to send in the exterminator a lot, but, if you yell at them, they straighten up for a few months, but eventually they get careless again and you have to send the exterminator again. They're rarely late with the rent or short, though. Only if Pedro is a drunk & won't work do you have probs, but, you can get rid of them quick. You have to keep the Mexicans' securtiy dep. too. They'll whine a little bit when they leave, but you don't hear from them again once they're gone, unlike the dot heads, who won't leave you alone for the next 18 mos. They do tend to overcrowd, but, you only have to do something once the County/City sends you notices. Then you start eviction proceedings, serve them and come back later & explain what they have to do. They'll either find a temp. refuge for 8 of them or leave. After about 90 dys, once it's all blown over, the 8 relatives come back, but you just jack up the rent & go through the process again. My only real prob. with Mexicans is the carelessness in the kitchen. They keep everything else fairly clean & always pay.

Watch out for slick talking & overly friendly whites, especially butt pirates. The first clue is they want to sign the lease, collect the key and "just put a few things in there & they'll be back with the rent check tomorrow afternoon. wRONG! No money, no sign & no key. Oh, and you have to be there 90 days before I take a personal check and that's under the best of circumstances. If you want to use a card, if it comes up DECLINED after 2 tries, no check for 6 mos. & that's if I don't change my mind about renting to you, first (which I usually do). I even take Paypal, Venmo or electronic transfer from your bank. Ther's always cash, too. No personal checks until I know you. Oh, and there's a small charge added to your rent to cover the cost of those transfers that charge me a fee. I'm not eating the cost of making it easy for you to pay.

But Mexicans are OK, with the cautions. If they're illegal, they're extra good about paying, b\c they don't want to be in court.

Posted by: potential landlorderer ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:12AM

Renterer of Properties Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't rent to Pakkis & dot heads. ....

If you know they are illegal- then how do you check their income and previous rental references? Are you calling their jobs or previous landlords or what? Anyone could say their cousin works for them/they lived wth and make up a fake paystub/lease these days- but you can't fake a real credit check with equifax or background check with the district courts or whoever.

I know in VA it is illegal to ask for more than 2 months rent upfront- so how do you get a larger security deposit to mitigate that?

What happens if your tenant is deported or gets into trouble? How soon can you serve a pay or quit if they have paid their lease on time, but are trashing the house or making trouble for you right now?

Asking as a potential landlord. Just picking your brain here.

Posted by: fairfax landlord2 ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:27AM

I prefer illegals tenants over legal ones. The best are illegal Asians (not sand niggers) and illegal hispanics.

The compressor one of my units went out last year and I gave my illegals a $100 credit to buy a portable ac and heater. It's been well over a year and I have yet to fix it and they have not complained, I'm not looking to spend $8,000+ on a new unit which it desperately needs. It's a heat pump so no heat or cooling. My white tenants start blowing up my phone the second they see a cockroach demanding I get a pest control service. Had them text me at 11 pm asking if I had a couple AA batteries for the thermostat, annoying fuckers.

My illegal tenants are sometimes late a week on rent but I don't mind, the whites do tend to pay very early. I could threaten to call ICE and report their employers if they ever gave me any trouble, don't have that leverage over legals.

Posted by: Landlord-full time job ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:27AM

Like owning a winery, wannabe landlords fall into the fantasy of the biz, and not the shit that really happens.
I’ve rented to all Races and had the worse problems with blacks and women that like black men.
I wish the problem I had was only late rent.
The lady that liked black men and clicked her tongue frequently as she spoke, paid on time for 3 mos then just stopped. I called her and mentioned eviction, and this hussy KNEW EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS AND was telling me HER RIGHTS!

Never saw that coming.

The other black lady was a security guard, paid on time, but had a slutty daughter that had thug niggers always coming by when mom was at work.
This was in cardinal forest so I was getting condo assoc complaints. Also, when they moved out they took my newer dryer and put an old used one in its place.
Well, you can just Keep the deposit? It was a $1500/month unit!

Bottom line?
It’s a full time job and it will harden you.

Date: October 24, 2019 11:32AM

potential landlorderer Wrote:
> Renterer of Properties Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I don't rent to Pakkis & dot heads. ....
>
>
> If you know they are illegal- then how do you
> check their income and previous rental references?
> Are you calling their jobs or previous landlords
> or what? Anyone could say their cousin works for
> them/they lived wth and make up a fake
> paystub/lease these days- but you can't fake a
> real credit check with equifax or background check
> with the district courts or whoever.

Bank statements, pay stubs and a letter from their former landlord. I can speak some spanish so that helps me out quite a bit, If I was not able to speak any Spanish I would not go this route. Just talking with them for a bit is really the best way to gauge it and what kind of people they are. Most of them are not very computer savvy so faking statements is not something I have seen. They fear the law greatly since they are here illegally.

>
> I know in VA it is illegal to ask for more than 2
> months rent upfront- so how do you get a larger
> security deposit to mitigate that?

I don't first months, last months and a security deposit equal to one month.

>
> What happens if your tenant is deported or gets
> into trouble? How soon can you serve a pay or quit
> if they have paid their lease on time, but are
> trashing the house or making trouble for you right
> now?

Si no limpias el casa yo voy a llamar Donald Trump manana! No estoy jugando, el migra va estar aqui si no pagas el renta y limpias esta casa HORITA!

Posted by: Renterer of Properties ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:33AM

potential landlorderer Wrote:
> Renterer of Properties Wrote:
> -----
> > I don't rent to Pakkis & dot heads. ....
>
>
> If you know they are illegal- then how do you
> check their income and previous rental references?
> Are you calling their jobs or previous landlords
> or what? Anyone could say their cousin works for
> them/they lived wth and make up a fake
> paystub/lease these days- but you can't fake a
> real credit check with equifax or background check
> with the district courts or whoever.

I do equifax or whatever if there's any record. I tell them up front I'm going to do it. I ask for rental refs. in the app process. If i think they'll be OK tenants, I;ll take the bother to go talk face to face to their prev, landlord. If they make excuses about why I can't talk to this or that guy, I just don't rent to them.

I charge an app fee, which I tell them about up front. Don't want to pay it? Don't apply to rent here. It covers the credit check and background check. If they're day laborers, I'll still take them, but I want bank statements and receipts. They'll actually give you that stuff. you just tell them you have to verfiy their income and that they pay their bills..

2 mos, is it, you just take the tax write off for the excess. If they try to get out of paying last month's rent, you just start the eviction process and don't fix anything. You can also harass them with "maintenance" visits and announce that there's a leak or a short, so you have to turn off the water or electric and you don't come back until they're gone.

>
> I know in VA it is illegal to ask for more than 2
> months rent upfront- so how do you get a larger
> security deposit to mitigate that?
>
> What happens if your tenant is deported or gets
> into trouble? How soon can you serve a pay or quit
> if they have paid their lease on time, but are
> trashing the house or making trouble for you right
> now?

If they get arrested, it depends on the case. If they get deported, you just call the emergency contact and tell them to come get the stuff. If they trash the place, you can start eviction proceedings right away. You have to take pics & give them a notice to fix the probs. The Mexicans usually fix the probs b\c they don't want to get kicked out. I don't bother with dot heads, Pakkis, negroes or slick talking white people.

>
> Asking as a potential landlord. Just picking your
> brain here.

You always ask for an emergency contact number. If nothing else, you want to let somebody know if something goes wrong an have them pick up the belongings.

I had 1 case where I went to fix something, the tenant didn't answer the door, so I let myself in & found her on the floor. She'd had a stroke, or something, so I called 911. Then I called the emergency contact & somebody actually answered. When I told them what was wrong, they told me they'd be there, but had to take the bus. She was a good tenant, so I just sent Lyft for them & asked the paramedics where they were taking my tenant. When the Lyft car got there, I intercepted him & told him not to finish the ride, but I put in the app the hospital & tipped him in cash & told him to take them there. Like I said, she was a good tenant, so I didn't mind. When she got out, she even tried to give me back more than what I spent on the Lyft ride & the tip. I wouldn't take it, so she just put in the ceck for next month rent. I had to take it, then.

Date: October 24, 2019 11:39AM

Landlord-full time job Wrote:
> Like owning a winery, wannabe landlords fall into
> the fantasy of the biz, and not the shit that
> really happens.
> I’ve rented to all Races and had the worse
> problems with blacks and women that like black
> men.
> I wish the problem I had was only late rent.
> The lady that liked black men and clicked her
> tongue frequently as she spoke, paid on time for 3
> mos then just stopped. I called her and mentioned
> eviction, and this hussy KNEW EVERY STEP OF THE
> PROCESS AND was telling me HER RIGHTS!
>
> Never saw that coming.
>
> The other black lady was a security guard, paid on
> time, but had a slutty daughter that had thug
> niggers always coming by when mom was at work.
> This was in cardinal forest so I was getting condo
> assoc complaints. Also, when they moved out they
> took my newer dryer and put an old used one in its
> place.
> Well, you can just Keep the deposit? It was a
> $1500/month unit!
>
> Bottom line?
> It’s a full time job and it will harden you.

I actually have a rental in CC too, zero problems. The difference? I don't rent to niggers. The only thing I hate there is the annoying annual dryer/furnace inspection and people like you renting out to niggers wasting the natural gas which unfortunately is not individually metered there.

Date: October 24, 2019 11:40AM

CC*Cardinal Forest

Posted by: Early Morning Lawyer ()
Date: October 24, 2019 11:55AM

The problem I frequently see is that people think renting their place out is just another way to raise some extra money. It isn't. It is a business. You don't succeed in business if you don't find out what the rules are and you don't line up the resources you need to conduct the business. The same is true of renting properties.

Housing discrimination is illegal, Except that in some instances it isn't. Either way if you set up and follow the correct procedures and document everything it is easy enough for a smaller scale landlord to beat a housing discrimination claim. The small scale landlords who get into trouble are the ones who cannot be bothered.

Posted by: Blimmo ()
Date: October 24, 2019 12:05PM

Landlord-full time job Wrote:
>
>
>
> I...........had the worse
> problems with blacks and women that like black
> men.
>
> The lady that liked black men and clicked her
> tongue frequently as she spoke, paid on time for 3
> mos then just stopped. I called her and mentioned
> eviction, and this hussy KNEW EVERY STEP OF THE
> PROCESS AND was telling me HER RIGHTS!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

I've had 2 coal burners & they were trouble. ! did pay, but was always late & always argued about the late fee. She'd been there a little over a year when she argued again about the late fee but I insisted. A couple of days later, she sends over her 'groid bf to threaten me. I have security cameras w/voice, so I showed it to the Sheriff Deputies (I called Arl. popo but they sent the Sheriff Deputies). They knew who he was & told me there were like 5 warrants out on him. They hung around but sent 1 deputy to get a search warrant. When he got back, they served me, so I let them in the apt. BANG! HANDS UP! They frog marched his 'groid-o ass out of the apt. while she screamed. Next day, I served her with an eviction notice. She actually packed up & left that weekend & gave me back the key. I was out the rent for that month, but it was worth it to get rid of her & her ghetto bf.

I had another 1 who was sometimes on time & ometimes late, depending on if her crackhead bf hadn't taken her money. He used to beat her up so the place was trashed. I just watied until he showed up 1 might, when I heard the screams, I called the popo who arrested him. I had a Barring Notice served on him in jail and gave her 30 days notice to clean up what she could & told her I'd charge her for the repairs. She said he did it, but, I reminded her the lease said she was responsible for her guests. She'd paid the rent for that month & there were like 10 days left. She didn't pay the next due date but left after about a week & actually gave me back the keys.

You can't always figure out if they're coal burners, but sometimes you can ask if there will be reg, visitors & what do they look like so if people call me in the middle of the night to tell me about strange people I know if they're OK. I did get 2 coal burners who let me know about that, 1 even volunteered it before I asked. A pipe suddenly sprung a leak & the plumber suddnely discovered a wiring prob. he knew something about b\c his brother was an electrician so I'd let her know when the prop. was available for move in. I called her a week later. I opened with "are you still interested?". She said she'd found something else. If she was still i nterested, I wouldda' said "Ok, just making sure, since they've discovered more probs. so it's going to be a little while more".

Funny thing is white guys with black gfs are no prob, unless they want keys and leases with no money up front.

Date: October 24, 2019 12:08PM

How do they know if a small timer is being discriminatory?

This is a densely populated area so If I make a listing on Zillow I'm getting 20+ responses within the first couple days. From there I look at the names and messages that I find appealing, do some google researching on them and decide from there if I will contact them. Before even contacting them 9/10 times I know exactly what they look like. Regardless of race I don't contact 75% of them anyways.

Posted by: coal burner hell ()
Date: October 24, 2019 12:24PM

I had a coal burner do $48K in damage to my place.

If a white woman will date a nigger, there is nothing she won't do to destroy your place, rip you off and fuck you over.

Posted by: If You Know Their Illegal ()
Date: October 24, 2019 01:20PM

And you rent a house or a room to a illegal you are commenting a federal crime USC 8 - 1324 of harboring illegal aliens

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Posted by: sdyhefghj ()
Date: October 24, 2019 01:49PM

Early Morning Lawyer Wrote:

> Housing discrimination is illegal...

Yeah, so is being in the US illegally.

Criminal Penalties for Improper Entry to the U.S.
For the first improper entry offense, the person can be fined (as a criminal penalty), or imprisoned for up to six months, or both.

For a subsequent offense, the person can be fined or imprisoned for up to two years, or both. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

But just in case that isn’t enough to deter illegal entrants, a separate section of the law adds penalties for reentry (or attempted reentry) in cases where the person had been convicted of certain types of crimes and thus removed (deported) from the U.S., as follows:

People removed for a conviction of three or more misdemeanors involving drugs, crimes against the person, or both, or a felony (other than an aggravated felony), shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.
People removed for a conviction of an aggravated felony shall be fined, imprisoned for up to 20 years, or both.
People who were excluded or removed from the United States for security reasons shall be fined, and imprisoned for up to ten years, which sentence shall not run concurrently with any other sentence.
Nonviolent offenders who were removed from the United States before their prison sentence was up shall be fined, imprisoned for up to ten years, or both.
What’s more, someone deported before a prison sentence was complete may be incarcerated for the remainder of the sentence of imprisonment, without any reduction for parole or supervised release.

Civil Penalties
Entry (or attempted entry) at a place other than one designated by immigration officers carries additional civil penalties. The amount is at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or twice that amount if the illegal entrant has been previously fined a civil penalty for the same violation. (See 8 U.S.C. Section 1325, I.N.A. Section 275.)

And, yet, you are here to discuss harboring someone who is a criminal.

Your place must be a total shithole if you need to rent to someone who is a known criminal.

Posted by: Nigga please ()
Date: October 24, 2019 02:55PM

LOL. You people know that the police dept and sheriff's office in this county releases people with criminal records here illegally into the population every single day?

Show me one case where anyone has ever been prosecuted for renting to illegals.

Posted by: sanctuary county ()
Date: October 24, 2019 03:10PM

Nigga please Wrote:
> LOL. You people know that the police dept and
> sheriff's office in this county releases people
> with criminal records here illegally into the
> population every single day?
>
> Show me one case where anyone has ever been
> prosecuted for renting to illegals.

You're far more likely to be prosecuted for not renting out to illegals.

Posted by: EML ()
Date: October 24, 2019 03:13PM

If You Know Their Illegal Wrote:
> And you rent a house or a room to a illegal you
> are commenting a federal crime USC 8 - 1324 of
> harboring illegal aliens
>
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Renting a room or house to an illegal alien has not traditionally been construed to be harboring.

Posted by: If You Dont Know Their Illegal ()
Date: October 24, 2019 04:27PM

If you do its criminal , Illegals are illegal aliens here in the US

Posted by: Eve Viction ()
Date: October 24, 2019 08:01PM

Renting to a family of illegals is the way to go. They pay in cash and they want to keep the place nice. So they let a couple of friends or relatives live with them no big deal. Illegals are better than whites or blacks.

Posted by: danny danny ()
Date: October 25, 2019 05:04AM

If You Dont Know Their Illegal Wrote:
> If you do its criminal , Illegals are illegal
> aliens here in the US

Nothing illegal about it. For now we still live in a free country.

Posted by: itisbecauseyousayitis ()
Date: October 25, 2019 02:50PM

If You Dont Know Their Illegal Wrote:
> If you do its criminal , Illegals are illegal
> aliens here in the US

Another fine graduate from Trump University's Troll School of Law.

Posted by: foxbando ()
Date: October 27, 2019 09:16PM

If You Know Their Illegal Wrote:
> And you rent a house or a room to a illegal you
> are commenting a federal crime USC 8 - 1324 of
> harboring illegal aliens
>
> https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1324

Interesting it's illegal to rent to an illegal but it's not illegal to be an illegal or steal legal people's identities. The system seems very skewed in the favor of illegals.

Posted by: Mark C. ()
Date: October 27, 2019 10:46PM

If you rent to paki's you will have to strip all the curry aroma drywall out of your house and replace it.

Completely vile.

Posted by: JVMSE ()
Date: October 27, 2019 10:51PM

Mark C. Wrote:
> If you rent to paki's you will have to strip all
> the curry aroma drywall out of your house and
> replace it.
>
>
> Completely vile.

Not to mention have the place thoroughly exterminated, since they're dirty in the kitchen & food scraps get everywhere. Thye bring ants, cockroaches and mice or even rats. Dotheads are the same. I don't rent to either 1. They also argue about paying the rent & how much it is, even though you tell them up front & they agree.

Posted by: landlord 777 ()
Date: October 28, 2019 05:18AM

The worst tenants I have had were white people. Decent white people own their homes. Low end scumbag white people have to rent. I agree about avoiding dot heads but Hispanic people make the best tenants because they pay on time and are very respectful and trustworthy. I rent to hispanics on a handshake and have never gotten burned.

Posted by: fha ()
Date: October 28, 2019 10:54AM

Read the stories in the link below if you want to discriminate against people when renting your property.

https://www.justice.gov/crt/recent-accomplishments-housing-and-civil-enforcement-section

Posted by: XCWXH ()
Date: October 28, 2019 11:04AM

fha Wrote:
> Read the stories in the link below if you want to
> discriminate against people when renting your
> property.
>
> https://www.justice.gov/crt/recent-accomplishments
> -housing-and-civil-enforcement-section

No you dope, that's all big ass shit. It's easier for a small timer to get around that BS & duck it.

These supposedly pro bono lawyers only wanna go after people w/money. Small timers ain't got no money for them or dogooders.

If you're small time, they don't wanna bother with you.

Don't rent to dotheads, diaperbutts & ESPECIALLY negroes.

Posted by: more cheese please ()
Date: October 28, 2019 01:16PM

So if I refuse to rent my townhouse to a illegal because they are , well ILLEGAL I can be charged with a crime? That is fucked up!

Posted by: Falls Church Farnsworth ()
Date: October 28, 2019 02:32PM

more cheese please Wrote:
> So if I refuse to rent my townhouse to a illegal
> because they are , well ILLEGAL I can be charged
> with a crime? That is fucked up!

Like they've said, illegal Mexicans are the best tenants. They always pay, they pay cash & the only probs. you get w/them is bugs in the kitchen & overcrowding, but when you say something to them, they do something about it.

If you're going to rent out property, you're going to have SOME problems. It's part of the business. Just make sure they're illegal Mexicans & not illegal dotheads, pakkis or other illegal towelheads

Posted by: property manager ()
Date: October 28, 2019 08:42PM

Renting to Hispanic illegals is like a fountain of never ending money. The cool thing about it is that you can hire more illegals to maintain the property. The dollars roll in on a silver platter!

Date: October 28, 2019 08:51PM

property manager Wrote:
> Renting to Hispanic illegals is like a fountain of
> never ending money. The cool thing about it is
> that you can hire more illegals to maintain the
> property. The dollars roll in on a silver platter!

Good point you make there, I have found some of my best contractors through my tenants. They all know good fellow illegals who will fix things on the cheap.

Posted by: street deacon ()
Date: November 09, 2019 10:31AM

fairfax landlord Wrote:
> Is there anything illegal about renting a house to
> Illegals in Fairfax county?

No but there is something illegal about denying a rental agreement with another party just because they are undocumented. Yes a landlord can be fined or sent to jail for up to 120 days for discrimination against undocumented Americans.

Posted by: real estate developer ()
Date: November 10, 2019 12:48PM

street deacon Wrote:
> fairfax landlord Wrote:
> -----
> > Is there anything illegal about renting a house
> to
> > Illegals in Fairfax county?
>
> No but there is something illegal about denying a
> rental agreement with another party just because
> they are undocumented. Yes a landlord can be fined
> or sent to jail for up to 120 days for
> discrimination against undocumented Americans.

Yeah, well fuck that Im not renting any houses to illegals.

Posted by: 100 % Democrat Slumlord ()
Date: November 10, 2019 01:16PM

You can get a beater cheap and rent it out as is to illegals allowing just one to sign the lease .I know they will be the house boss and collect rent from the mass of them, tossing those out if they get behind as there's plenty of others waiting for the bedrooms divided with cardboard walls to sleep 6 to 8 of them in a 10 by 11 bedroom. They will be living free themselves a good deal for me and them . What the hell if they tear it up, they will anyway, If the toilet stops up Ill leave it a few days then call the cheapest jack of all trades I can find to fix it , doing their job outside is just like back home to them also I always leave a few 5 gallon buckets outside in the yard for those cold days and night, they always figure out a good use for them . If beer bottles and fast food trash gets into their white liberal neighbors yards and the street they always clean it up with out bothering their illegal neighbors as they too are Democrats and love the diversity as they showed in the last election, an occasional rape and crime with lots of drugs flowing are all good things to them and I never ask if they are illegal when I rent as I enjoy diversity and when I hear about rapes drugs and crime I blame it on Trump on Facebook Twitter and all the coffee shops and gay bars

Posted by: discriminating landlord ()
Date: November 10, 2019 04:59PM

I don't rent to pakkis, towelheads & diaper butts. NObody's done anything about it. they keep goats in the back yard & defecate on the living room floor.

Posted by: Jewish Lightning ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:13PM

100 % Democrat Slumlord Wrote:
> You can get a beater cheap and rent it out as is
> to illegals allowing just one to sign the lease .I
> know they will be the house boss and collect rent
> from the mass of them, tossing those out if they
> get behind as there's plenty of others waiting for
> the bedrooms divided with cardboard walls to sleep
> 6 to 8 of them in a 10 by 11 bedroom. They will
> be living free themselves a good deal for me and
> them . What the hell if they tear it up, they will
> anyway, If the toilet stops up Ill leave it a few
> days then call the cheapest jack of all trades I
> can find to fix it , doing their job outside is
> just like back home to them also I always leave a
> few 5 gallon buckets outside in the yard for those
> cold days and night, they always figure out a good
> use for them . If beer bottles and fast food trash
> gets into their white liberal neighbors yards and
> the street they always clean it up with out
> bothering their illegal neighbors as they too are
> Democrats and love the diversity as they showed in
> the last election, an occasional rape and crime
> with lots of drugs flowing are all good things to
> them and I never ask if they are illegal when I
> rent as I enjoy diversity and when I hear about
> rapes drugs and crime I blame it on Trump on
> Facebook Twitter and all the coffee shops and gay
> bars

And make sure not to fix the heat this winter when it breaks so they can plug in a bunch of space heaters and burn the place down!

Posted by: slumlord in fairfax ()
Date: November 11, 2019 07:19PM

My illegals haven't had heat this year. I tried cleaning the flame sensor and no luck, sure as fuck am not paying someone to go fix it.

Posted by: 100% Democrat Slumlord ()
Date: November 11, 2019 08:13PM

Im not racist that's why I don't leave a charcoal BBQ at the place for heat in the winter. Or A generator either if they don't pay the electric bills

Posted by: snake farm ()
Date: November 12, 2019 04:33AM

Jewish Lightning Wrote:
> 100 % Democrat Slumlord Wrote:
> -----
> > You can get a beater cheap and rent it out as
> is
> > to illegals allowing just one to sign the lease
> .I
> > know they will be the house boss and collect
> rent
> > from the mass of them, tossing those out if
> they
> > get behind as there's plenty of others waiting
> for
> > the bedrooms divided with cardboard walls to
> sleep
> > 6 to 8 of them in a 10 by 11 bedroom. They
> will
> > be living free themselves a good deal for me
> and
> > them . What the hell if they tear it up, they
> will
> > anyway, If the toilet stops up Ill leave it a
> few
> > days then call the cheapest jack of all trades
> I
> > can find to fix it , doing their job outside is
> > just like back home to them also I always leave
> a
> > few 5 gallon buckets outside in the yard for
> those
> > cold days and night, they always figure out a
> good
> > use for them . If beer bottles and fast food
> trash
> > gets into their white liberal neighbors yards
> and
> > the street they always clean it up with out
> > bothering their illegal neighbors as they too
> are
> > Democrats and love the diversity as they showed
> in
> > the last election, an occasional rape and crime
> > with lots of drugs flowing are all good things
> to
> > them and I never ask if they are illegal when I
> > rent as I enjoy diversity and when I hear about
> > rapes drugs and crime I blame it on Trump on
> > Facebook Twitter and all the coffee shops and
> gay
> > bars
>
>
> And make sure not to fix the heat this winter when
> it breaks so they can plug in a bunch of space
> heaters and burn the place down!

That rarely works in Fairfax or Prince William. Firefighters arrive so quickly that homes are saved and lives are saved.

Posted by: Gavinchi ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:08PM

The next generation of air compressor https://realneedit.com/air-compressor/the-best-30-gallon-air-compressor/ is the screw compressor. Here the machine consists of a part called the aired, which is the heart of the device. It contains two lobes cut in a particular profile along which the air flows. The airend is generally crowned with an intake valve.

Posted by: John taylor ()
Date: November 12, 2019 07:57PM

It should be against the fair housing act, cause they're not applying the same rules to everyone. Mainly requiring SS numbers, they obviously cant unless they have a stolen identity. So I shouldnt have to either, you are not allowed to discriminate, that's what fair housing law is.

Posted by: EML ()
Date: November 12, 2019 08:17PM

It is not illegal to discriminate against those who are in the country illegally. It is a violation of the Fair Housing Act to discriminate based on national origin of the potential renters. The effect of the latter makes it harder to do the former. If you are willing to jump through the hoops though it can be done.

Posted by: Jack Carr ()
Date: November 30, 2019 04:11AM

Interiors are one of the most important things when you build a new home. Flooring is one part of home decor that can impact the whole interior. Hardwood is still there in prominent use and that too with high usage amount. When you count on the flooring types near to your home, you will also find, most of the homes are installed with hardwood flooring only, because of its weather-resistant vinyl and features. You can try out this Website ( https://zothexflooring.com/hardwood/ ) for more information regarding the hardwood flooring.

Posted by: A Question ()
Date: November 30, 2019 10:38AM

What's a diaper butt?

Posted by: Answerer of questions ()
Date: November 30, 2019 12:06PM

A Question Wrote:
> What's a diaper butt?

a towelhead, a sand nigger, a dune coon, a sheep fucker, a dothead, a Pakki, a camel jockey, a diaperass, an Abdoolah, an Achmed, A RAGHEAD, a cameltop rider, a camel driver, a camel rider

Posted by: real reason 6 ()
Date: November 30, 2019 12:17PM

Answerer of questions Wrote:
> A Question Wrote:
> -----
> > What's a diaper butt?
>
>
> a towelhead, a sand nigger, a dune coon, a sheep
> fucker, a dothead, a Pakki, a camel jockey, a
> diaperass, an Abdoolah, an Achmed, A RAGHEAD, a
> cameltop rider, a camel driver, a camel rider

Terms used by cowards.

Posted by: I'm quoting a fudge packer post ()
Date: November 30, 2019 12:38PM

real reason 6 Wrote:
> Answerer of questions Wrote:
> -----
> > A Question Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What's a diaper butt?
> >
> >
> > a towelhead, a sand nigger, a dune coon, a
> sheep
> > fucker, a dothead, a Pakki, a camel jockey, a
> > diaperass, an Abdoolah, an Achmed, A RAGHEAD, a
> > cameltop rider, a camel driver, a camel rider
>
> Terms used by cowards.

Did the DNC promise you a gold star and a big "GUILTY WHITE LIBERAL AND PROUD" yard sign? I guess the shiny HILLARY bumper sticker's lost its luster, huh?

OK, you've been a GOOD LITTLE libTARD. Now run along to the Safe Space where they don't let any of those nasty old right wing trolls go and enjoy the puppies, coloring books and crayons we put there JUST FOR YOU!

Posted by: Trump supporter 4 ever. ()
Date: November 30, 2019 03:32PM

real reason 6 Wrote:
> Answerer of questions Wrote:
> -----
> > A Question Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > What's a diaper butt?
> >
> >
> > a towelhead, a sand nigger, a dune coon, a
> sheep
> > fucker, a dothead, a Pakki, a camel jockey, a
> > diaperass, an Abdoolah, an Achmed, A RAGHEAD, a
> > cameltop rider, a camel driver, a camel rider
>
> Terms used by cowards.

Middle eastern people are big dark and downright scary. That is why we are so afraid of them.

Posted by: Sambo ()
Date: November 30, 2019 03:46PM

Libtard pussy 4 ever. Wrote:
>
> Middle eastern people are inbred, turd colored, and downright violent. That is why all of mankind hates them.

Very true.

Posted by: slim neighbors. ()
Date: July 19, 2020 07:38AM

I used to rent two townhouses to GMU kids. Played that game for 6 years and I made good money but put up with a bunch of hassles. Sold those houses and bought in Manassas and Culpeper. I rent to Illegals only. The money just rolls in.

Posted by: lakeburger ()
Date: July 29, 2020 08:53PM

property manager Wrote:
> Renting to Hispanic illegals is like a fountain of
> never ending money. The cool thing about it is
> that you can hire more illegals to maintain the
> property. The dollars roll in on a silver platter!

Renting to Illegals is the way to make easy money!

Posted by: Legally speaking ()
Date: November 26, 2021 08:32AM

It should be illegal to not rent to Illegals just because they are illegal.

Posted by: cvlandlord ()
Date: November 26, 2021 01:15PM

JVMSE Wrote:
> Mark C. Wrote:
> -----
> > If you rent to paki's you will have to strip
> all
> > the curry aroma drywall out of your house and
> > replace it.
> >
> >
> > Completely vile.
>
>
> Not to mention have the place thoroughly
> exterminated, since they're dirty in the kitchen &
> food scraps get everywhere. Thye bring ants,
> cockroaches and mice or even rats. Dotheads are
> the same. I don't rent to either 1. They also
> argue about paying the rent & how much it is, even
> though you tell them up front & they agree.

Agree. Been landlord for more than 25 years. Worse damage was from a white mom and her partner. $16k worth of damages when they moved out. Philipinos are probably the dirtiest tenants we've had, the only one that brought roaches into our rental.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.